View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 08:51 PM   #299
Mnemosyne
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Mnemosyne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Mnemosyne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Mnemosyne Send a message via Yahoo to Mnemosyne
Just reread Mira's posts.

Really the thing I hold against her the most is that "Well, I would have saved Fea voting for Gwath" post. Did Fea strike you as innocent, and if so, why? And was Gwath unknown, suspicious, or cannon fodder?

It really doesn't look that good for you, my dear; but then again, if you were a baddie, would you have frankly admitted that you were planning on voting for who is now a known innocent?

As usual I still have no Red Flag suspicions, if I have any suspicions at all (call it the fate of a lurker who read these games more for entertainment than intellectual stimulus). But for some strange reason Sally is still giving me odd feelings, even though I said I'd let her off the hook for toDay.

Then again, I've never read her playing in a game where I didn't know her role in advance. I'm not used to looking at her posts frankly.

I'll look over her stuff, but won't vote her unless I find something really really bad-looking (hah!).

Mira also continues to give me odd feelings, even though I don't know why: once again, I don't have nearly enough information to make a decision I'm satisfied with!

Steve I'm willing to wait until toMorrow to look at, when deo volente he'll be able to defend himself.

Hansy I think is innocent, but couldn't say why. Need to do some rereading there as well.

That's all for now!