View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 10:42 PM   #313
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
I'm here. Sorry I haven't posted...I had time to read throughout the Day, but I didn't get the chance to actually write something. But I'll be here until deadline.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durelin
Brinniel, as far as I can tell, did a 180 from voting Fea and to voting Gwath at the last minute.
I don't know how you could possibly see me pulling a 180. I never said I was going to lynch Fea; I said I'd probably vote her if I couldn't find a better candidate. I stated three people I considered voting for, Gwath included. And in the couple posts following, I started to back off on Fea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath
If they're not baddies then how can they be on the hook?
Those two may no longer be on the top of my suspicion list right now, but as I said, I want to re-examine everyone. Fea and Eonwe may look more innocentish than before, but I'm not gonna make the mistake of completely disregarding them since I can't know anything for sure.

As of now, Noggie is the one who's bothering me the most, and for many reasons:

1. His weird theory about the White Queen being the one to kill Eomer instead of the Black Queen. I suppose it's possible the WQ could be some sort of assassin, but I highly doubt it. For one thing, there's enough roles that have the ability to kill at Night as it is (there were six, now five), I don't think Shasta would add another...it'd be just too much bloodshed. These wild theories Nogrod comes up with are both weird and misguiding.

2. His apparent certainty that Fea is the cobbler. Really? You're that sure after only one Day? C'mon, we all know Fea is an odd one, and I do always find it difficult to figure her out. Noggie said he couldn't see how her behaviour could possibly be that of an innocent, yet he knows that's not necessarily true because he said the same thing last game and she was an innocent. Even if Fea is cobblerish, it doesn't mean she is.

3. He keeps indicating that he's likely to get Night-killed any time now. I don't know why he thinks he'd make such a great target...just because he did last time. I know it's typical for an innocent to occasionally comment their worries that they might be killed soon, but the fact that he keeps repeating it is what I find troublesome.

4. Noggie's always one to analyse and overthink, but it almost seems he is doing it to an excess. Of course this is only based off of feeling, which doesn't make it a very strong reasoning, but I had to mention it. It's primarily the other three reasons that cause me to suspect him.

I'd like to examine everyone else carefully, but I don't know if I have enough time for that. But I'll try.