View Single Post
Old 06-05-2015, 01:32 PM   #133
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune Son of Bjarne View Post
I quickly looked through some of Greenie's posts and some of the points made against her, and so far she is the person here I most inclined to think a wolf. It is a bit odd, because I don’t normally suspect people that I agree with, and I do find myself agreeing with her most of the time.
If you have been checking Greenie's posts lately, could you tell us is there a lot of interaction with other players - suspicions or trust, vote-placements etc.?

I mean we need to think which information would be important or helpful - and that should lead our decision on whom to check.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agan
NOGROD you're such a tease! Now I'm sad this didn't happen.
I must admit I'm too, well a little bit, as I seem to be in need of correcting some of my earlier assumptions. Though it sure would have been phenomenal if I could have deduced one wolfpack on D2 just by myself - so no surprise there I was wrong.

But I'm a bit worried about the phantom - Boro -connection still, fex. this tp spotting the three times FBI -thingy. I mean yes tp is a sharp player but that is just, well phenomenally superb spotting - but understandable if it was pre-orchestrated and meant to be used in times of need.

Also the fact that tp is ready to offer a real fight against us checking him, and not only with overboosted self-confidence but also with relatively bad arguments for his level of the game makes me a bit troubled - and at the same time Boro is making it his top-priority in the living thread to hammer in that we here in the Dead Thread should not even think of checking tp (I mean it was bit overdone to use several posts just underlining that point - something a normal innocent would probably waste less energy on and would concentrate more on finding a good lynch-candidate).

And yes, I am worried about tp using the decisive power if we don't know his alignment. If we knew he is innocent I'd be glad to leave the last minute decisions to him as I know he's very good in this game - but if I think such a mastermind is driving our effect on the game while we others sleep - well I'd hate that.

Surely we'll get new people here every Day and Night and another American must die sooner or later and even things out - but I'd say it would be good for them to know as well where tp is coming aka. whether to listen to his pretty dominating presence or just ignore him.

I mean let's not forget that knowing tp is innocent would be an asset indeed. I'd love to play knowing I can trust him to play on our side.

That said, if you still think I'm the one you wish to check, be my guest.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote