View Single Post
Old 07-04-2009, 12:34 PM   #1374
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
I didn't not modfire just because Gwath was an aggressor, but because his death would've resulted in my game ending prematurely.

Fact is in this context Gwath was spared becasue he was a wolf. If he had been an ordo you would have modfired him because it wouldn't have ended the game. But obviously not your fault that everyone ignored or patronised me (growls at Nogrod).

I was going to announce it and I'm sorry I didn't. I wrote up a post and everything, but at the last minute I decided not to submit it, worrying that the way I wrote the post may hint at Gwath possibly being innocent or guilty even if I tried to sound neutral.

. Do other mods get frustrated like this?

Yes. Try having two whitewashes one in each direction then have your next game actively sabotaged by your players doing the ONE thing you asked them not to. I know I should go back and finish my narrations for my game but I am still somewhat dispirited six months on. So I doubt that I will mod again. And since most games seem to make my frustrated, unhappy or otherwise terminally grouchy I shall probably stop playing entirely.

I am sorry if you feel got at. I do understand the difficulties really it is just that I never had any hope of winning this game since it was so weighted against the ordos, to lose so narrowly is incredibly frustrating - added on the frustration of working blind for so long. But I know you can't predict every possible circumstance and must accept the divine right of mods to do as suits them.

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace

Last edited by Mithalwen; 07-04-2009 at 12:42 PM.
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote