View Single Post
Old 03-24-2008, 11:08 AM   #2316
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groin Redbeard View Post
Well if you need another player I'll be happy to join. I've had my eye on this RPG for awhile and I've just about mad up my mind to join it, if that's alright with the moderater.
Good to hear that Groin!

One thing that has kept me away from this of late is the fact that the RPG is kind of changing hands soon - and in the discussion for that change no one has answered my last questions in a long time... *ermcougherm*.

So a few things are up in the air right at the moment.

But why not start the boosting here even if all the details are not quite worked out yet? The main things will remain anyhow like the main characters and the setting - and the last posts.

So what would you want to be Groin? Someone lord Eodwine has hired from Edoras to join him (with certain needed skills to establish a new Mead Hall) or someone just wandering around and seeing people making a settlement and wishing to join out of curiosity (or whatever reasons you come up with) or being just a passer-by who might then consider joining in the end? There's a host of possibilities...

But you're truly wellcome! And I hope and think we'll be having a few more new faces turning in soon as well to boost this story up once again.