View Single Post
Old 07-03-2009, 08:08 PM   #29
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Not a time-limit, but a wight-limit you might call it. You have to rep a certain amount of different members before you rep a person again. I'm not sure how many it is though.

Don't let the negative reps get to you, they are usually always anonymous. There is no requirement to leave your name, but if a person can't stand by what they said, and write who they are, well I always think it's not all that important anyway. If it was a big deal, the person will not be anonymous, or would just send you a PM.

I remember many negative reps for vague and various reasons, but the only one I truly remember was from the one person who left her name. I can still tell you the comment to this day (but will keep it private ), I didn't agree with the reasons, but got the point. All the other anonymous ones I've gotten...mean nothing to me. *shrug*