View Single Post
Old 04-01-2004, 12:42 PM   #133
Child of the 7th Age
Spirit of the Lonely Star

Child of the 7th Age is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Mithadan,

Hello!

I've been wondering for some time what's been bogging us down.

Right now, my characters are in a situation where they can do little to advance the story line. Ráma is stuck in a cave outside Umbar waiting for the errant Gondorians to arrive so we can head out to my clan. Aiwendil and Rôg have been exchanging reflective observations out in the desert to try and stall until some of the other characters get out here! I am ready to hire a "shrink" for the two of them!

You know me, Mithadan. There's probably no one who likes reflective posts more than I do. But I have had my fill of introspection and am dying for some action to occur!

I can see several problems we're dealing with, in addition to the obvious fact that a number of us (including myself) have crowded schedules right now. I think part of the problem is that our characters are still geographically scattered. If we could somehow get them together in one place, I think that things would proceed more quickly, since anyone could help further the storyline.

I also think it might help if there was more communication on the discussion thread. That's one reason I'm posting my ideas here rather than sending them out by pm.

I don't know what you have planned for the Star and the action inside the city. Are there particular individuals whom we're waiting to post? Do we need to send folk a friendly reminder?

After Tuesday night, my own schedule opens up and I will have plenty of time to help and/or write if that is needed.

Any ideas from anyone on how we can get things rolling again?

Sharon