Thread: ATM II RPG
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2006, 02:53 PM   #110
Diamond18
Eidolon of a Took

Diamond18 is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
It took a lot to confuse and unsettle Skittles MacFarlewyn. But it can be said that Anakron and Panakeia somehow figuring out where she was and somehow getting past all the security devices and Anakron somehow waving his staff and yelling "Konvey!" until she felt an odd twitching in her skull, followed by Roggie, Smilog, a man and a minotaur crashing through the ceiling in one of the strangest and illogical forms of drainage ever created, was rather a lot. The coup de etat of the man causing an explosion, blowing a hole in the wall, and rocketing out onto the beach, was nothing short of a very lot.

Punching out the dwarf and laughing at a wet and bedraggled Roggie only made her feel slightly better. She turned to Anakron and Panakeia in a wrath: "Do the words 'Top Secret' mean nothing to you people?"

"Apparently not," said Anakron imperiously.

"Who cares about such things, when they are in service of the Captain!" cried Panakeia with a feverish gleam in her eyes.

"Yeah, uh, whatever," Skittles said, distracted by RoboSkitt blowing a couple fuses at she sat in a puddle. Skittles rushed to rescue her robo double from further damage and propped her up against a wall. Suddenly, an odd feeling came over her, like the twitching from before only more violent. Sort of like a sneezing in her skull. And lo! She looked upon RoboSkitt and saw her with different eyes. Well, technically, the same eyes as always, but when the information was sent to her brain it told her different things.

She fell to her knees and looked up at the robot in adoration. "Goddess!" she cried. "It is not right that these lowly cretins," she waved a hand in the general direction of Smilog and Tollin, then towards Anakron and Panakeia, "should look upon you!"

RoboSkitt was now blind in one eye, due to the water damage, but she peered at Skittles from her good eye and said, "Hello, I am RoboSkitt 2000™, how may I serve you?"

"Ask not how you may serve your human counterpart, but ask how your human counterpart can serve you," Skittles said with something akin to fervor. "Tell me how to serve you!"

"I am a fully automated human simulation and can go up to 24 hours between recharging. I am manufactured by ACME Inc. and come with a lifetime warranty, I--"

"Listen, you stupid robot," Skittles snarled, whipping out a switchblade and holding it up to RoboSkitt's one good eye, "I'm trying to worship you here, so say something worshipful before I pop your vision port out. Capice?"

RoboSkitt blinked rapidly and gulped. "Oh-ohkay. Um... I... we must slay all non-believers."

"I'm outta here," said Smilog, and Tollin nodded. They quickly slipped by Anakron and Panakeia, who were too busy gaping at Skittles to bother noticing the giant morning-star wielding minotaur. Igör thought this to be excellent thinking and shuffled out after them.

"What's going on?" Panakeia asked. "Why does she not join me in expressing love and devotion to the Captain?"

"I don't know, the sudden onslaught of water must have interfered with the Konveyance," said Anakron. Then he laughed. "It would appear she now worships her robot double. Hmmm, what would one call that? Roboticism? Narcissism?."

Skittles turned to them. "I worship the supreme divinity of RoboSkitt 2000™ and it is my sworn duty to slay all non-believers." Her eyes narrowed. "Do you believe?"

Last edited by Diamond18; 06-17-2006 at 07:38 PM.