View Single Post
Old 01-22-2006, 11:08 AM   #6
Lalwendė
A Mere Boggart

Lalwendė is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Lalwendė is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Where is Jedi Knight on this poll? When the UK did their census in 2001, they had a list of religions to choose from, including 'Other'. There was a campaign for people to enter 'Jedi Knight' under other to skew the public records.

In a way, I'm officially a Protestant as I am a full member of the CofE, but that is not what I currently follow, and I was a definite Atheist for a while but am not now, so I say 'Other'. This 'Other' could be said to be something approaching universalist unitarian, which means I have left all the options open and have not decided that one creed is more important than another. It also leaves open the option of not believing at all if I so wish. Basically, it's about coming to your own conclusions and forming your own relationship with God or not - as you see fit, and being open to listening to what others believe, or what they don't believe.

Even then I would not wish to be 'labelled' as I might feel very differently at any given point in the future.

This is what comes from being an incredibly indecisive person.