View Single Post
Old 10-30-2006, 10:05 PM   #219
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Okay, the post is done.

As always, any expert advice, comments, or whatnot is much appreciated. And on my big checklist:

Quote:
Girls leave Minas Tirith. -DONE

Mellonin's parents report this to the Steward. -DONE

Rangers are sent out from city.-DONE

Bergil goes south (and, being alone, will eventually overtake Erebemlin et al).-DONE

Bergil meets Eledhwen on the road (whither she's wandered a day or two AFTER Erebemlin et al have gone by).

Being a mere five year old, it's impossible to get straight directions out of her.

Deciding the safest thing to do is to take her with him, and leave her in the care of someone further along the way, Bergil takes the girl with him.

Bergil and Eledhwen catch up to the Company.

Raefindan (CHANGE: With the Aeron dream, this'll likely change slightly, but that's probably not going to be my post anyway...) has some sort of weird recognition/deja vu thing regarding Eledhwen. It is decided to take her with them. The Company learns of Bergil's mission- and of the departure of the womenfolk.
Okay, Fea, our meeting is next. We can start joint-writing that at any time... but be warned that I am lazy and in no hurry.