View Single Post
Old 02-19-2007, 08:08 PM   #52
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Bergil considered Aeron's request.

"I am a free man, to do as I wish," he said slowly. "As I have not found the ladies, I need not return to Minas Tirith with news, and I have several more weeks of leave that I might take, if I needed. I had thought to return to Lossarnach, and visit my grandfather, who is in his last years, but now I seem to have a greater charge."

Bergil looked at Indil, who was talking with the red-haired man, who was engaging her with a more serious interest than most adults would have given such a young child.

"The girl?" Aeron picked up on Bergil's concern immediately. "She's obviously not yours."

"No, I am neither wed nor promised," said Bergil. "I found Indil seeking your company. She seemed to have wandered far from home, and was completely lost. It will take quite some time to find her family, if indeed I can."

"That is what you intend to do then?" asked Aeron. "There's no way that maybe you perhaps put that off?"

"Would you leave a child seperated from her family for months, or possibly even forever?" asked Bergil, turning to face Aeron squarely with his clear, calm grey eyes. "These ladies are your charge, perhaps, but Indil is mine. Until her family is found, I will remain with her as my first priority."

Last edited by Formendacil; 02-22-2007 at 02:54 PM.