View Single Post
Old 05-20-2005, 07:27 PM   #61
Snowdog
Emperor of the South Pole

Snowdog is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Pipe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath
Is it just me or does anyone else think that if you mixed the faces of Snowdog and alkanoonion you would get a pretty good PJ impersonation?
No offense taken! If I was a half of PJ, I could fix half of what I found wrong with the movies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanaduial the archer
If I don't know the Downer well when you first see their picture, or not well enough to have built up an image in your head, the photograph becomes their image in my mind; but every person who I remember having been through the Green Dragon, unless I get to know them better or play with them later, is basically stuck with that image! Snowdog, for example: sure, I've now seen what he really looks like - but the name Snowdog still conjures up a shady looking cloaked individual smoking a pipe in the corner of the Green Dragon. The real appearances of some Downers doesn't change my mental image of them
As it should be! The image I was going for in the Green Dragon was that of Aragorn and the glow of his pipe. I guess it worked?
I have some pics of me in costume at Trilogy Tuesday in Dec 2003... I'll have to look for them.

Oh yeah... don't settle!
Snowdog is offline   Reply With Quote