The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Discussions > Novices and Newcomers
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2004, 10:00 PM   #1
Knight of Gondor
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Knight of Gondor has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Yahoo to Knight of Gondor
Narnia movies -- news and discussion

For those of you who don't know (and haven't read my old Narnia post -- I had a reason to post new instead of bumping it back up), the books written by Tolkien's friend and popular Christian commentator C.S. Lewis are in the works to be made into a series of movies, the quality of which is up to snuff with Lord of the Rings!

There is the "latest" news (it's still early on) and even a discussion forum here: www.narniaweb.com.
Eagerly awaiting the REAL Return of the King - Jesus Christ! Revelation 19:11-16
Old 02-20-2004, 02:30 AM   #2
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Thanks for the information and link, Knight! Since we are a site dedicated to Tolkien's works and there's a discussion forum on that site for the Narnia movies, I'm closing this thread. Those who are interested will enjoy discussing over there! This thread will remain here so that all who wish to know about this can read it.
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Closed Thread