The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Discussions > The Movies
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-22-2003, 01:19 PM   #11
Eruwen

Eruwen has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>quote:<BR>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<BR> ~Billy Boyd~<BR>Reign of Fire {He was an extra in this, but I saw him quite frequently. It shocked me, really, to see him. Oh, and he got to keep his accent}<BR>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<P><BR>Really?! I never noticed. I suppose I should now rent the movie and attempt to find him...<P>quote:<BR>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<BR>~Brad Dourif~<BR>Urban Legend <BR>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<P><BR>He is? I saw that movie twice and never realized. Who did he play?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>When you go looking for Billy, he is in the scene right after they kill that dragon and they are having the party. I can't remember exactly what they are saying, but he walks behind Christian Bale when he {Christian} is talking to another person. Billy can also be seen later on when they are leaving to go fight the male dragon. He dies though when the dragon kills everyone in the cars. It doesn't show it, but you will know he does. <P>{Oh, by the way, sorry if I just ruined the movie for anyone who wanted to see it. } <P>Oh, and I'm not sure about the Urban Legend one. I saw it only once and a while back, so I don't remember what his character was. I just remember seeing him...if that makes sense.<P> <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>LOL! Ain't that the truth! "GOONIES never say die! " I read the book before the movie, and I was disappointed that they left out his "Goonie Oath" -- which while reading the book I thought he made up out of his little 13-year old head....but it was CLASSIC...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I had no idea there was a book! I have to go get it and read it!
Eruwen is offline   Reply With Quote