The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-13-2006, 01:35 PM   #11
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
I know, its a bit early for this kind of considerations, but as I don’t know, when people will have to vote, and when the sleep catches me, I’ll give you my thoughts at the moment (they will probably change, as people post more within last hours). I'll stay myself awake for awhile still, but probably can't be around at the closing-time anyway.

Celuien, Roa, Spawn, Jenny & Caranlodien I would not vote today. They are too good assets / reasonable players for us to lose – even though we can be sure, there is at least one wolf among them (that’s just numbers working in here). If some believable causes for suspicion arise, then I could reconsider.

Then we have this “I agree”-movement with either no reasons to back it or some clumsy or halfhearted backings (“as others have pointed out” etc.), consisting of Glirdan & Kitanna + and the “bandwagon” of Findëasëa Grendelien and Naria. This, I think, is no j’accuse –list, but something I will follow, if I live. Just looking at the “numerology” here too: at least one wolf here also...

Diamond has gone on her own today. Quite recklessly. Somewhat suspicious, to say the least.

Sleepy is again turning on that tune. I don’t like it, but can’t quite vote for him with this information, yet (means, could vote, if there is nothing better to go for).

Azaelia and Legolas iS we haven’t yet seen around...

I agree with Caranlodien, concerning the benefit of doubt to Grendelien and Findëasëa. To begin with.

Anyhow. I also agree with those, that demand at least a fragmentary theory or somehow based suspicion to vote.

I hope, we can come up with one before the day closes...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote