The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-23-2009, 05:59 PM   #11
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
On Day1, yes, you're right, we rarely have anything on Day1... but this time we had... and have (albeit it's probably too late now to lynch a cobbler any more). You even agreed with the point but still managed to play away with it.
You are not entirely accurate here. I only conceded to your view on Fea in the sense that I wanted to let you know that I understood your argument clearly (because before that there was some confusion if you will recall).

However, I don't recall that I ever was swayed to believe she was a WereCreature, and said so. I said that the worst I would believe was Cobbler, and I didn't even believe that. So trying to say that I was somehow trying to weasel out of voting for someone who looked guilty is quite incorrect. I did not think she was guilty. Plain and simple.
Quote:
But really, what should innocents do; try to abstain from controversies just to keep their lives or to challenge and try others so that others might see things? You have been very uncontroversial this time and it spells devilry to me.
First, it was only Day 1. There's still plenty of time for controversy. Second, I've been busier than usual. Third, other people have been much less focused on me than usual.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
I don't remember you to have sticked into futile discussions about your possible guilt
Now this comment I agree with completely. As most anyone will tell you, I am one of the most obsessive self-defenders ever to post on a Werewolf thread. No matter what my role, I respond to any guilty statement about me that I can possibly respond to. I can't recall any village in which I did not defend myself quite vigorously if I was attacked. I can recall typing entire sentences in capital letters and yelling and thrashing like crazy. So really Nog, I have to say you must be mis-remembering my play style.