The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-09-2014, 05:31 AM   #1
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
WW CVII: Restless Nights in Sleepy Hollow - Game Thread

Kitanna shooed the last of the drunkards from her tavern. The denizens of Sleepy Hollow stumbled home and the tavern keeper closed up for the night. Locking the doors and barring the windows, Kit went about counting the night's coin.

“Another fine night,” she declared when finished.

Outside there was a grunt and a thud. “Probably some fool back for more,” she mumbled, walking to the door to peek out. “We're closed.” She called through the door.

There was another sound, this time a scratching noise at the door. Kitanna backed away. “Enough of your jokes, Sally! Go home and get some sleep!”

The scratching stopped momentarily, but began anew, louder and more determined. “Shasta, you miserable imp! I'll be open again tomorrow!”

There was a loud snuffling at the crack at foot of the door. Kitanna jumped back. A shadow moved by the crack. “Nerwen? Aganzir? This isn't funny any more! Stop trying to scare me or I'll put vinegar in the ale! Don't think I won't!”

The scratching ceased and was replaced by pounding on her door. Kitanna retreated behind her bar, grabbing her broom. She'd be ready to swat any of the idiot pranksters who broke in.

The Living
Kitanna
Inziladun
satansaloser2005
McCaber
Legate of Amon Lanc
Rikae
Nerwen
Aganzir
wilwarin538
Shastanis Althreduin
A Little Green
Macalaure

Night 1 has begun. Plan your strategies my lovelies for tomorrow the violence begins.