The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 02-16-2010, 08:23 PM   #841
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
++Nerwen
Old 02-16-2010, 08:35 PM   #842
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
The moddess retires for the night

I'm gonna do narration catchup (finally!) and then go to bed, as I've an interview in the morning. Before I leave I'll make an announcement of announcement-ish doom, so stay tuned. Until then, may I suggest you entertain your lost compatriots? They've been bored to death for far too long.

Night!
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 08:36 PM   #843
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilwarin538 View Post
Well, Inzil, you were awesome, but I may have to go with Nerwen, considering she picked wonderful dream choices and I didn't once suspect that she had any secret role. Pro.
I owe a lot to Fea, I must say. Not only was she useful to bounce ideas off, with her as a decoy I could safely creep around in the background without having to reveal or even leave hints. Also, it was her idea to dream Nog that Night. (Though I wanted to dream Lottie, so I'd have struck a wolf either way.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
Ahh. Suppose I might as well say Fea was my PM-pal too. She never told me in the PM's that she was the Seer.
This is hilarious. She never once hinted that she had any connection with you at all. Or anyone, for that matter.

Finally– what are you, Wilwa? The One-Hit Wonder?

Undoubtedly X'd with many, as my internet's running at a snail's pace toDay.
Old 02-16-2010, 08:44 PM   #844
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
I owe a lot to Fea, I must say. Not only was she useful to bounce ideas off, with her as a decoy I could safely creep around in the background without having to reveal or even leave hints.
I liked voicing ideas to her as well. Of course, early on I didn't know what Fea was, so my PM's to her were partly sounding her out, to see if I saw anything wolfish. It wasn't until she took two points from Nog and he turned out to be a wolf, that I really started to trust her.
Old 02-16-2010, 08:45 PM   #845
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Quote:
I
Finally– what are you, Wilwa? The One-Hit Wonder?
I really hoped I was, I was always waiting for Sally to PM me with something awesome for me to do. But I'm not, I'm just an ordy ord.

Either the OHW already happened and we just didn't realise it, or it still has to happen. I don't know...

x'ed witih Inzil...I trusted Fea for the most part, there was that one Day where we lynched Lottie that I was a bit unsure, but then quickly trusted her again. It was nice to have someone to talk with, made me feel a bit less ordinary, haha.
Old 02-16-2010, 09:01 PM   #846
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

With apologies to the Pythons:

There are wolves in the Downs, there are ordos
there are Gifteds and Lovers and then
there are those that follow
the phantom
but I've never been one of theeemm.

I'm a Werewolf Player
and I have been since sometime in last May.
And the one thing you can say about Werewolf is
they'll kill you as soon as you play.

You don't have to have a high post count
You don't have to have a great mind
You don't need to have your own title
You're addicted as soon as you sign.

Beecause...

Every game is lovely, every game is great
If a game is missed, then, we get quite irate.

The wolves tried to kill us. The wolves laughed and hung round.
But we made them pay for each ordo that couldn't be found.
Old 02-16-2010, 09:10 PM   #847
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
I trusted Fea for the most part, there was that one Day where we lynched Lottie that I was a bit unsure, but then quickly trusted her again. It was nice to have someone to talk with, made me feel a bit less ordinary, haha.
Well, you must have convinced her you were okay, since she took the risk of declaring you a "known innocent". I never dreamed you at all, you see– my Night One dream was Fea herself.
Old 02-16-2010, 09:13 PM   #848
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Quote:
Well, you must have convinced her you were okay, since she took the risk of declaring you a "known innocent". I never dreamed you at all, you see– my Night One dream was Fea herself.
Out of curiosity, who were your other dreams, besides the wolves?
Old 02-16-2010, 09:23 PM   #849
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Quote:
Out of curiosity, who were your other dreams, besides the wolves?
Just Izzy. On Night Two I agonized over whether to dream her or Glirdan, and in the end I decided on her, because of all those people jumping in to save her at the last minute. I actually didn't think she was a wolf, but there was just a chance, and I knew that if she was innocent the wolves would probably try to focus attention on her and the "reverse bandwagon", and I might catch them that way– which indeed happened with Glirdan. It was a gamble, but it worked.
Old 02-16-2010, 09:32 PM   #850
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Of course, in theory if I'd chosen to dream Glirdan, I might have got four-in-a-row. But probably not, because knowing Izzy was innocent made a lot of other things clear as well. For instance, I think Glirdan's insistance that "one of the Izzy-voters has to be a wolf" might have looked to me like Izzy herself was one.
Old 02-16-2010, 09:43 PM   #851
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Quote:
Of course, in theory if I'd chosen to dream Glirdan, I might have got four-in-a-row. But probably not, because knowing Izzy was innocent made a lot of other things clear as well. For instance, I think Glirdan's insistance that "one of the Izzy-voters has to be a wolf" might have looked to me like Izzy herself was one.
I voted for Izzy because she didn't seem particularly evil, and I thought she might be a natural Seer target anyway.

I really didn't have much on Glirdan, beyond one of those feelings that something might be a bit off. I picked Brinn over him because her last-minute plea looked genuine. I was quite happy to see I'd chosen wisely.
Old 02-17-2010, 02:01 AM   #852
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Well, I may as well vote:

++The Village
particularly Hunter Nienna, Ranger Zil and Assistant Seer/Universal PM-Buddy Fea.

Oh, and

++The Moddess

Sorry for getting impatient at you yesterDay.
Old 02-17-2010, 07:35 AM   #853
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Silmaril

Quote:
Wow. Yeah I guess I must have! I suppose she needed someone to be her Night 1 dream, since it couldn't be her.
Old 02-17-2010, 08:00 AM   #854
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
And the moddess did cackle, and the dead did rise from their graves and make themselves known.

And there was much rejoicing.

Aka....Dead'ns, it's TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME!
Old 02-17-2010, 08:02 AM   #855
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

What shocking surprise now for us hapless living ones?
Old 02-17-2010, 08:12 AM   #856
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

From the admin thread:

Quote:
Dead, it is your job (as well as the living of course) to vote for....well, MVP, for lack of a better word. The person who you think deserves most to win this little game, regardless as much as possible of your own role. Have fun!
I take it the votes we, the living made already toDay don't count in this?
Old 02-17-2010, 08:14 AM   #857
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
From the admin thread:

I take it the votes we, the living made already toDay don't count in this?

Nope, they totally count. It's just between you three living.

HOWEVER, if the village wishes to elect both a winner and an MVP (which could include the dead for this category) I'm totally okay with that.

And I have to go. Later kiddos!
Old 02-17-2010, 09:14 AM   #858
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
*rises from grave yawning, pants draped over shoulder in a ridiculous parody of Saint Bartholomew*

Hey, folks, it's good to see you again, especially after such a spectacular village victory. You three were really fabulous - although I should more properly say you four, including our dear deceased Fea. Wish she could be with us now! (On second thought, I suppose she will rejoin us as soon as she's recovered a bit from the stress of her violent death.)
Speaking of Fea - I, too, had a Pen Pal; guess who.

OK, to get the voting done with, it's a clear decision this time:
++Nerwen
Gold medal for stellar seering!
I move, however, that the elimination of competitors by death stop here and now and Zil and wilwa be awarded silver and bronze medals - I don't care who gets which, you both deserve silver in my opinion.
Old 02-17-2010, 11:57 AM   #859
Nienna
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Nienna has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via AIM to Nienna Send a message via MSN to Nienna
*Rises from the grave*

*snuggles everyone!*

I don't have a particularly lot to say. The wolves never really had a chance.

I believe Nerwen and Zil have done a fabulous job and Wilwa too for just surviving.

Now... an MVP... hmmmm I shall have to ponder that.

Oh and I was NOT PM-Buddies with Fea... I had my own PM-Buddy and I don't share well. *Snuggles her most wonderful Lover*
Old 02-17-2010, 12:22 PM   #860
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
Gold medal for stellar seering!
I move, however, that the elimination of competitors by death stop here and now and Zil and wilwa be awarded silver and bronze medals - I don't care who gets which, you both deserve silver in my opinion.
*is happy to not be the only one crazy about the Olympics*

I would be happy with a bronze. I just survived, I didn't do anything awesome like the gifteds. haha

Fea really got around. haha

*snuggles Nienna*
Old 02-17-2010, 12:50 PM   #861
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Yay!! So we're back and some of us a little less furry then usual

It's going to be a hard choice to decide who wins cuz all three of you played phenomenally well...

MVP on the other hand....

++The Moddess

For the pure fact that she's Sally and this game was fun to play and read on after I died (Does that earn me brownie points? )

Oh, and I TOO was one of Fea's PM buddies, although we never talked.
Old 02-17-2010, 01:02 PM   #862
Mirandir
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Mirandir is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glirdan View Post
Yay!! So we're back and some of us a little less furry then usual

It's going to be a hard choice to decide who wins cuz all three of you played phenomenally well...

++The Moddess

For the pure fact that she's Sally and this game was fun to play and read on after I died (Does that earn me brownie points? )

Oh, and I TOO was one of Fea's PM buddies, although we never talked.
Is it bad that I agree with everything Glirdan just said?

Except the part about Fea. We had interwebs snuggle time.
Old 02-17-2010, 01:44 PM   #863
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
I would be happy with a bronze. I just survived, I didn't do anything awesome like the gifteds. haha
Funny - until Zil came out, I was pretty sure you were the Ranger (sort of meta-reasoning, because you asked on the Admin thread whether Simon could be Night-killed - which I read as you being worried whether Fea would need protection; but I suppose the true Ranger would have been less conspicuous).
- Which reminds me that I never got around to explaining the kangaroo thing before I died. It was like this: my wife overheard me mumbling to myself, "wilwa, what are you?" and spontaneously said, "A kangaroo". (Pitch collapses laughing.) Explanation: "The name sounds like something that moves in leaps." Unfortunately, I didn't take notes of the rest of Onomatopoetic Downer Zoology According to Mrs Pitch, but as far as I remember, Fea was a sea-horse, Lottie a coach-horse, Eönwë an earthworm, Nog a dog, Inzil a dragon and Form a polar bear (!). Make of it what you will (no offense to anybody intended, of course).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glirdan

++The Moddess

For the pure fact that she's Sally and this game was fun to play and read on after I died
It totally second that!

And while we're distributing medals, I nominate Nienna for the Golden Arrow for Outstanding Hunting, Lottie for the Grammy for Most Entertaining Known Wolf Performance, and our other Wolves for the Carcharoth Award for Wolf-on-Wolfing Above and Beyond the Call of Duty (*cough*Nog/Glirdan, Nog/Eönwë*cough*).
Old 02-17-2010, 02:05 PM   #864
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

Silmaril

Pitch, that is hilarious, I had totally forgotten about that. I'm quite happy being a kangaroo. A kangaroo with butterfly wings of course.

I think our Moddess was definitely the most valuable player. I concur.
Old 02-17-2010, 02:37 PM   #865
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

So, to make it official:
++sally for MVP

And here's my posthumous song (not quite up to date about Fea's and Nerwen's roles, but I'm too lazy to rewrite it now):

Stairway to Werewolf Heaven

There's a lady who's sure all that furry's a wolf
And she's building a gallows for werewolves.
She's the Simon we chose, and whate'er she says goes,
With a word she can condemn or save you.
Ooh, ooh, and she's building a gallows for werewolves.

There are signs in the posts but she wants to be sure
'Cause she knows sometimes words have two meanings.
In her dreams she has seen who is what, so it seems,
While suspicion may still be misleading.
Ooh, it makes me wonder,
Ooh, it makes me wonder.

There's a feeling I get when I look to the west,
That the hour is nigh for a lynching.
And I read through the posts, who looks guilty the most
And deserves to be killed without flinching.
Ooh, it makes me wonder,
Ooh, it really makes me wonder.

Though the wolves weave their lies, if we heed his advice
Then the phantom will lead us to victory.
And a new Day arrives for those who survive
And the village will echo with theories.

If there's a bustle in your PM box, don't you be shocked,
It's just a message from the Mod queen.
Yes, there are three wolves who've been worsted, but if you're Cursèd
There's still time to change the role you're playin'.
And it makes me wonder.

Your head is humming and it won't go, in case you don't know,
The dead are calling you to join them.
Dear ordos, can you hear the wind blow, and did you know
Your lives are still on a razor's edge.

And as you wind on down the road
Your post-counts taller than your souls
There walks a lady we all know
Who shines white light and wants to show
How being trusted turns to gold.
And if you're thinking very hard
The Truth will dawn on you at last
When all are one and one is all
To be the last one not to fall.

And she's building a gallows for werewolves
Old 02-17-2010, 02:39 PM   #866
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Isabellkya is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
*is a walking and talking corpse*
*thankfully can not smell it*

I was PM Pals with Fea as well.
That is quite marvelous that Nerwen was the actual Seer.
Nice job ladies.

++Bakery for Sally
Old 02-17-2010, 03:21 PM   #867
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Formendacil arrives from the Dead, speaking in third person, and ignores the general hubbub about MVPs and such*. He makes a brief detour to quickly apologise for being wrong about Pitchwife--though he's a bit too single-minded to actually apologise for revenge-killing--and then makes a beeline for his Nienna.

Reaching his Nienna, Formendacil pries off various snugglers--he is about as good at sharing his Lover, as she at sharing him--and wraps his arms around her, pulling a blanket out of nowhere to wrap around them as they sit together watching the antics of less romantic players.

Formendacil winks at Mira as his hands and Nienna's disappear under blanket, in a totally blatant reference to Bostonmoot, and then turns to smooch Nienna on the lips.

*Note: Though Sally definitely qualifies as "MV", as a Moderator I'm not sure I can, in good conscience, actually call her a "P"--just saying.
Old 02-17-2010, 03:46 PM   #868
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formendacil View Post
Formendacil arrives from the Dead, speaking in third person
As is fitting for Caesar...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Form
He makes a brief detour to quickly apologise for being wrong about Pitchwife--though he's a bit too single-minded to actually apologise for revenge-killing
Don't bother, I was wrong about you, too, and I had the time of my life being dead; moreover, we killed you too, so I guess we're even.
*refrains from any further comment, but can hardly refrain from snuggling Form*
Old 02-17-2010, 04:24 PM   #869
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formendacil View Post
Reaching his Nienna, Formendacil pries off various snugglers--he is about as good at sharing his Lover, as she at sharing him--and wraps his arms around her, pulling a blanket out of nowhere to wrap around them as they sit together watching the antics of less romantic players.

I don't know, I think many people here would be quite alright with being romantic with me.
Old 02-17-2010, 04:52 PM   #870
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Growwwlll!

Speaking of the most valuable player, I think it is quite clear it was Fea. But it seems to me equally clear she was the MVP because of the role she had as the pen-pal of everyone.

She could have fumbled it though and in that sense I think she could earn the award for playing it sanely and to the point.

Bah! I knew there was something wrong and it centered around Fea in the first few Days but it was just impossible to stick one's finger into what it was; there was such a trust between a host of people - and all that was somehow concentrated around Fea. I remember thinking that having four wolves in a village of 16 looked such an unfair starting position to the villagers there had to be a balancing factor on the side of the innocents... but what was it? Well, now we know.

So without further ado (it's late again and an early morning call awaits)

++ Fea for the MVP

But who should win then?

I'll go with a feeling. Wilwa has played actively and involvedly in a few games after a pause from ww and has been quite wrongly treated as a suspicious person for just really playing it and trying to stir up conversation.

So I do think she would deserve to win this time to make good all she has had to endure in the last few games.

++ wilwa to win

You're wicked Sally! Love you for that!
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 04:59 PM   #871
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Pipe

Me and Fea where not PM-buddies. . .

She was however my Prima Donna !

We could PM, I was an ordo, other than that I was instructed to keep her out of trouble. (basicly the same as a pm buddy)

I interpretated this so: My main objective was to keep Fea and my self alive, whilst hunting wolves. I decided that no matter what, my role would not allow me to vote against Fea.

I am not sure if this was the intention our mod had when assigning me a Prima Donna or if she was just having alot of fun with the roles. . .

I would like to point out that I guessed that Fea's role was special from the begining. Granted, I was not right about excactly how, but still. . . I am proud of my self.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune's First PM to Fea
So you are my main girl and I am allowed to PM you whenever. . . better do it while I can.

I wouldn't be suprised if every male in the game are attached to you like this. . .

Anyways are you planning on getting your self lynched on day one?

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 05:25 PM   #872
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune Son of Bjarne View Post
Me and Fea where not PM-buddies. . .

She was however my Prima Donna !
Same diff, lovely. Lol everyone got their normal PM and then a blanket clause tacked on congratulating you on your new Prima Donna. When Fea got hers I think her reply was something along the lines of "OMG YOU MADE ME THE VILLAGE PROSTITUTE I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!" Or some such.

With that....

++Fea for MVP

++Everyone for snuggles

++Form and Nienna for hand check
Old 02-17-2010, 05:30 PM   #873
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Same diff, lovely. Lol everyone got their normal PM and then a blanket clause tacked on congratulating you on your new Prima Donna. When Fea got hers I think her reply was something along the lines of "OMG YOU MADE ME THE VILLAGE PROSTITUTE I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!" Or some such.

With that....

++Fea for MVP

++Everyone for snuggles

++Form and Nienna for hand check
Fair play.

I am just saying, if you had wanted me to doubt Fea at anypoint you should have phrased it differently.

Old 02-17-2010, 05:39 PM   #874
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
THE VILLAGE PROSTITUTE
I remember that game...
Old 02-17-2010, 05:40 PM   #875
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
But who should win then?

I'll go with a feeling. Wilwa has played actively and involvedly in a few games after a pause from ww and has been quite wrongly treated as a suspicious person for just really playing it and trying to stir up conversation.

So I do think she would deserve to win this time to make good all she has had to endure in the last few games.

++wilwa to win
Awww. *snuggles Nog*

and because I just got something really awesome in the mail and cause she's also awesome, I'm gonna have to go with:

++Fea

for MVP.
Old 02-17-2010, 05:51 PM   #876
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
++Fea for Most Organized Player

Allow me to explain: When first Sally told me I was playing (not asked, told), I said I couldn't play. Too busy, Sally. I keep breaking into hysterical laughter any time somebody utters the words "free time" at me. "But Fea, it's a popularity contest." "Okay, I'm in, but I won't have time to really participate."

The game starts. I get a message from Mira. "Check your PMs yet?" I decide I'm probably a wolf, if I've got a player wanting me to check my PMs.

Lo! I'm not a wolf, I'm the village prostitute. Y'all are lucky you didn't get the clap or syph off each other, y'all spent so much time cozying up to me.

Oh god, I thought, I do NOT have time to PM every single player but Form and Nienna. I barely have time to sleep!

And then the PMs started rolling in.

I made a point only to reply to PMs, not to spontaneously send any (with a couple notable exceptions), in effort to keep my sanity.

Me telling Sally that I'd play, but only had time for limited participation turned into sending over 90 PMs and receiving at least that many.

Now remember that I wasn't allowed to let anyone find out I was lovers with practically everyone, and think about how that fits in with having to participate on the thread without seeming to buddy up with anyone and raise questions, and think about having to PM people without slipping and giving away any information I 'shouldn't' have.

When Brinn mentioned her PM buddy, oh those PMs did pour in. Brinn has a PM buddy? Do you think everyone does?

It sure seems like it, I responded dutifully. I wonder who her PM buddy is.

(If you're wondering, the consensus was that Brinniel was penpals with either Zil or Izzy.)

Anyway, yes. I'm being narcissistic because I was crazy ridiculous organized in effort to avoid slipping any information to the wrong parties, and to maintain records of what false trails I laid to flush my wolves.
Old 02-17-2010, 05:52 PM   #877
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nienna View Post
I don't have a particularly lot to say. The wolves never really had a chance.
We got off to a great start, thanks to you. But you had me first on your list! What's that about?

Quote:
but as far as I remember, Fea was a sea-horse, Lottie a coach-horse, Eönwë an earthworm, Nog a dog, Inzil a dragon and Form a polar bear (!). Make of it what you will (no offense to anybody intended, of course).
A dragon? I'll take that as a compliment.

For MVP I'm hard pressed to choose between Fea and Nerwen, both with obvious reasons qualifying them.

The wolf crew was well balanced and formidable, but after Glirdan was killed it seemed to me it was much easier to find links that connected the evil contingent.

And Lottie, 'I can totally read you!'.
Old 02-17-2010, 05:59 PM   #878
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

++Nerwen For the win

++Fea For mvp

Old 02-17-2010, 06:01 PM   #879
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Loved this game. Though we all got killed off quite quickly, it was fun while it lasted. However, I was told that I my aim was to be the last wolf standing, so I did accomplish a bit of it.

Fea was my PM-buddy as well. When Wilwa said that Fea was hers, it dawned on me that she might have had the "village prostitute" role that was suggested in an earlier game (that she's everyone's lover). However, I didn't really talk to her much, mostly because I was afraid I'd look suspicious.
Old 02-17-2010, 06:03 PM   #880
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Quote:
Eönwë an earthworm
Earthworm? I suppose it could be worse... and at least it's hard for prying ordos to come and lynch me...