The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-01-2011, 06:21 PM   #401
Bom Tombadillo
Wight

Bom Tombadillo has just left Hobbiton.
Okay, so Nogrod's dead. After thinking about it through the Night, I totally expected that - the baddies probably thought he was the seer after his consistent voting of wolves. Also means I was apparently wrong in voting for him. Galadriel55 is looking newly suspicious to me, as the other person to vote him.
Old 07-01-2011, 06:30 PM   #402
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
So no one else saw that coming? Silly children.

The last wolf is either Galadriel or Eomer. Shall we flip a coin, or does anyone habe any better ideas?

(It took me almost ten minutes to load this page. I probably won't be back much.)
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 07:23 PM   #403
Bom Tombadillo
Wight

I can see Galadriel55 - I'm planning on voting for her myself - but could somebody kindly explain the case against Eomer? Have I missed something terribly suspicious in the posts I've skimmed over and promptly forgotten?
Old 07-01-2011, 11:15 PM   #404
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
No more posts? Seriously? >.<

Bom: It's more process of elimination right now. I can't make a case due to lack of time, but considering that I've "cleared" most of the other people and I haven't yet seen him prove his innocence, I'd say he's a top suspect for me. Who else do you suspect besides Galadriel, and why?
Old 07-02-2011, 01:31 AM   #405
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Shield

Haven't you figured it out yet?
Old 07-02-2011, 09:01 AM   #406
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Am I right in assuming that this is the quietest Day ever? As I said on the Admin Thread, Lommy won't be around at all toDay. I'll do my best, but as I'm supposed to be spending the day packing everything I own I fear my ww time will be a bit limited again..
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 10:30 AM   #407
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
DAY 1 VOTES
(Living players bolded, dead wolves in italics, dead innocents plain. For the living players' votes there is a quote from the said person, from the vote post or an earlier one.)

GreenieBom
(”planning to vote Sally because of her "death wish" strikes me as an idea that benefits the baddies more than us.”)

Kit – Sally

EomerGal
(”too much defending of Sally, too much attacking Bom and a weird interpretation of Kitanna.”)

Shasta – Lottie
MithSally (2)
Legate – Lottie (2)

LommyLottie (3)
(”Sorry m'dear but you're more suspicious than Sally...”, preceded by ”Mmh. Tempted to follow Shasta's lead. He definitely didn't make Lottie sound too good.” and before that, ”I'm the most suspicious about Eomer and Lottie atm, but it's mostly just gut-feeling.”)

GalLommy
(”Lommy's posts are somewhat fishy - she has no opinions well into the Day, and decides to vote for Lottie as soon as Shasta casts suspicion on her, but then decides against it.”)

Nog – Lottie (4)
Nilp – Nilp

SallyGal (2)
(”Galadriel is actually scarily supportive of me. No, I don't think I'll be voting her toDay, as I still suspect Kit, but it's a bit....no, a lot....suspicious that Galadriel is backing me so strongly.” The quote is from rather early in the Day, but the only one stating clearly her suspicion of Gal.)

So Lottie 4, Gal 2, Sally 2, Bom 1, Lommy 1, Nilp 1.
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
Old 07-02-2011, 10:35 AM   #408
Bom Tombadillo
Wight

Nobody else post until the last minute, and we can set a record! Bwahahahaha!

Sally: Um. Everybody who really stood out is dead by now, except G55 and, er, you. And of those two, Galadriel is the more suspicious.

EDIT: x'ed with A Little Green's vote-tally. Any particular reason for that? There have already been several of those done, I believe . . . a wolf trying to look busy without saying anything incriminating?

Last edited by Bom Tombadillo; 07-02-2011 at 10:40 AM.
Bom Tombadillo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 10:49 AM   #409
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bom Tombadillo View Post
Nobody else post until the last minute, and we can set a record! Bwahahahaha!

Sally: Um. Everybody who really stood out is dead by now, except G55 and, er, you. And of those two, Galadriel is the more suspicious.
I should bloody well hope so. After all, if I hadn't voted, Mith would still be alive and Noggins would have been lynched.

So you're not even going to look at anyone else?

And Greenie, yeah, most likely. I know I'm not technically here and two others in our group are unavailable. That's why we need to decide who to vote, because there are so few of us.
Old 07-02-2011, 10:54 AM   #410
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

DAY 2 VOTES

EomerGal
(”Was suspicious of her yesterday, and she looks more suspicious with every post. ”)

GreenieEomer
(”I needed to go to sleep and had no idea who I'd vote, so I chose to go without explanation for someone I was vaguely uneasy about - fishing for reactions while if he was in fact lynched we would not be lynching anyone I believed innocent.”)

MithSally

Bom – Kitanna
(”Anyway, throwaway vote.”)

Gal – Kitanna (2)
("Suspicions of Kit go up. She suspected quite a few of my posts in her ananysis basically repeating the general attitude only after everybody else said pretty much the same thing.")

Nog – Mith
Legate – Eomer (2)

Lommy – Kitanna (3)
(”Rather her than Eomer.”)

Nilp – Kitanna (4)
Nerwen – Kitanna (5)

Sally – Kitanna (6)
(She's been at Kit's throat for so long that I couldn't find a single quote from Day 2 where she actually states her case against her! Hence, the following quites are from Day 1: ”But she's suspecting Bom for suspecting me, then suspecting me herself.” ”The thing that bothers me about Kit is that she flip flops on me, first calling my post rather innocent and then (in her most recent post) saying that I'm likely guilty because of how I'm handling myself.”)

So Kitanna 6, Eomer 2, Gal 1, Sally 1, Mith 1.
Old 07-02-2011, 10:57 AM   #411
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bom
Any particular reason for that? There have already been several of those done, I believe . . . a wolf trying to look busy without saying anything incriminating?
Call me that if you like, but I'm not posting them because I think we need vote tallies from Day 1 - we don't, and I don't think the votes alone tell us much. But I do find it helpful to know not only who the six (!!!) of us voted but especially why and in what context, and those two are what I'm trying to provide. Also, yay for the two of you being here!
Old 07-02-2011, 11:08 AM   #412
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

DAY 3 VOTES

Greenie – Nog
(”He washes his hands of the Kit-wagon after suspecting her pretty much all Day, fuelling the bandwagon without being de facto a member of it.”)

EomerGal
(”Obviously.”)

Nog – Mith

LommyMith (2)
(”My clear top suspect at the moment for possibly trying to save Lottie and having too much wolvish insights plus maybe for sounding like a cornered wolf.”)

Legate – Mith (3)

Bom – Nog (2)
(”I don't know, I'm just generally suspicious of him, moreso than I am of anybody else.”)

Gal – Nog (3)
(”As soon as there are people voting Kit, you're out of it, though she has been one of your top suspects.” ”And there's your change of heart about me after I voiced my suspicion.” ”Moreover, your post that I quoted above is just too passionate.”)

Mith – Nog (4)

SallyMith (4)
(”Same vote for no reasons. She didn't even try to come up with another candidate. I know she's not the seer, because she'd be all over someone else if she was, so my best guess is that she's a wolf who realizes that I'm (as always) easy enough to get rid of, and she's going to take that opportunity.”)

Last edited by A Little Green; 07-02-2011 at 11:09 AM. Reason: bolding
Old 07-02-2011, 11:26 AM   #413
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

Conclusions?

If Lommy is a wolf she is a ruthless mastermind and deserves to win. I have a hard time seeing a Lommywolf throwing two fellows under the bus - and certainly her exchanges with Mith yesterDay were very far from wolf-on-wolf. Very innocent, I'd say.

Sally was consistently voted for by Mithwolf which could, I suppose, still be wolf-on-wolf - but she was also the one who gave Mith the decisive last vote that got her killed. She'd have been a fool to do that if they were wolves together.

Bom's votes are harder to read because of how little actual arguments he has to back them. I hope I'm right when I assume that no wolf would be that uninvolved.

Gal, like others have pointed out before me, is an unlikely wolf because she was the only one Lottiewolf considered voting. Her own votes could go either way - maybe even leaning fishy.

Finally, Eomer has voted for Gal three Days in a row. Yes, consistence is fine, but it's also really safe for a wolf. By method of elimination, I'd say Eomer is the likeliest wolf.

I'm inclined to try Eomer toDay. I won't eat a sock if the last wolf is Bom or Gal. I will if it's Sally or Lommy.
Old 07-02-2011, 01:46 PM   #414
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Shield

The game is over. G55 is the last wolf. We lynch her and we win.

++GALADRIEL55

I think she knows I'm the seer but she couldn't kill me at night because that would obviously reveal all and end the game. I've known the game was over since Mith died.

Sorry for saying this only now and having you waste your time today, Greenie, but I thought it would be nice to extend the game a bit longer.
Old 07-02-2011, 02:37 PM   #415
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer
I think she knows I'm the seer but she couldn't kill me at night because that would obviously reveal all and end the game. I've known the game was over since Mith died.
Ah. That makes sense. I can see no profit in your lying now since it's so easy to verify if you're right or not.
Quote:
Sorry for saying this only now and having you waste your time today, Greenie, but I thought it would be nice to extend the game a bit longer.
Haha, it's all right, I welcomed the distraction from RL stuff! Also, without further ado,

++ Galadriel
Old 07-02-2011, 04:24 PM   #416
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Shield

Didn't you think it was funny how I didn't find you or Lommy suspicious? There had to be a reason.
Old 07-02-2011, 05:24 PM   #417
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

There's my brave sir. <3

++Galadriel

Honestly, I thought it was Nog for the longest time (the seer, that is). Good show, my lad!

I won't be back toDay, by the way. I'll see you in two RL days or so. Go good!
Old 07-02-2011, 06:01 PM   #418
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
DL. G55 is lynched.
Old 07-02-2011, 06:20 PM   #419
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
The muder of Nogrod and the loss of two other innocent crew made the survivors more determined than ever to rid themselves of the menace among their number. There was little talk, though. All seemed to be busy with their own thoughts. Then, Eomer made a bold declaration.

He told them that he had been having visions since they had arrived, visions of them. It had been given to him to see into their hearts, and he was now certain who the last of the three killers was : Galadriel55. The majority believed him, and they began to lead her toward the tree. She made no sound, or would even look at them, and they wondered.
As Greenie started to place the noose around Galadriel55's neck, the condemned suddenly looked straight at Eomer. Her eyes blazing, she ran at him with hands made into claws.

Without thought, he held up the green gem, which he had been holding in his pocket. It shone with an inner fire. Galadriel55 recoiled from it, and words untaught came to Eomer's lips.

"Go hence, thou thrall of Morgoth. You are cast from this place!"

Shrieking, Galadriel55 fell back, over the brink of the cliff down to the rocky surf below.

Immediately a peace fell upon the survivors. Eomer looked at the stone which had, in the end, saved them. It glowed no longer, and he sensed that whatever virtue it had possessed was now gone. Yet he thought to keep it still.

The ragged remnants of a doomed expedition from Númenor knew their survival was not assured, but at least they would do what they could to endure, and they could at least sleep easier in the night, and devote their energies to escaping that haunted island.

THE END

The Living:

Bom Tombadillo: Ordo
Sally: Ordo
Eomer: Seer
Greenie: Ordo
Lommy: Ordo

The Dead:

Inziladun: (Mod) (killed by the baddies Night 1)
Loslote: Evil Spirit (lynched Day 1)
Shasta: Ordo (murdered by the evil ones Night 2)
Kitanna: Ordo (lynched Day 2)
Nerwen: Ranger (knocked over a cliff by baddies Night 3)
Mithalwen: Evil Spirit (lynched Day 3)
Nogrod: Ordo (caught off guard and killed Night 4)
Nilp: Ordo (tragically lost trying to help his companions Day 4)
Legate: Ordo (drowned trying to save Nilp Day 4)
G55: Evil Spirit (lynched Day 4)

Innocents win.

Spirits (wolves) lose.

Thanks for playing, everyone. I had great fun watching, and I hope you had fun participating.

A valiant effort from the baddies, who were behind from Day 1, against a most formidable village.

Its open for discussion!
Old 07-02-2011, 06:21 PM   #420
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
I have a hat to eat...
Old 07-02-2011, 06:22 PM   #421
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitanna View Post
I have a hat to eat...
You and some others, maybe?
Old 07-02-2011, 06:24 PM   #422
Bom Tombadillo
Wight

Wow. I was going to get on and tell the Seer to reveal, but I forgot about it (again) . . . fortunately, apparently Eomer worked it out too.

I'm honestly amazed I didn't manage to get myself lynched, though. Was I just too quiet?
Old 07-02-2011, 06:28 PM   #423
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Actually, Bom, I think you only got one vote in the entire game, and that on Day 1.
Old 07-02-2011, 06:31 PM   #424
Bom Tombadillo
Wight

Exactly - and it seemed to me like I was acting so suspicious.
Old 07-02-2011, 08:13 PM   #425
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
It's perhaps more likely Wolflote would go strongly after a newbie comrade than Sallywolf, simply because Lottie tends to be very pessimistic about her own chances of survival– she might have reasoned that ione or other of them would probably die early anyway, and thus that a real wolf-on-wolf attack was the best bet.
This. She said it even better than I could!

Also, bad luck wolves - but at least I was happy when you guys got the Ranger.
Old 07-02-2011, 08:16 PM   #426
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Interesting Stats

The two games I've modded have had three notable similarities.

1. The village won both times.
2. Each game had a Fenris.
3. Shasta got killed on Night 2.
Old 07-02-2011, 08:22 PM   #427
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Lhunardawen has been trapped in the Barrow!
*waves*

Wow. That was...fast.

Good job, Eomer! I figured you couldn't be merely obsessed voting for G55 three Days in a row, but it didn't occur to me you could be the Seer.

I'm sorry they caught you, Mummie Mith. They're good. (Understatement right there.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
It's perhaps more likely Wolflote would go strongly after a newbie comrade than Sallywolf, simply because Lottie tends to be very pessimistic about her own chances of survival– she might have reasoned that ione or other of them would probably die early anyway, and thus that a real wolf-on-wolf attack was the best bet.
Ooh, ooh! Sally we did this once, remember?
Lhunardawen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 11:36 PM   #428
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
2. Each game had a Fenris.
3. Shasta got killed on Night 2.
Couldn't be related, nah.

Congrats to the village! It's perhaps good I died when I did, as I thought Nogrod was extremely suspicious going into Day 2 and had planned a case against him (sorry, Nog!).
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 12:54 AM   #429
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilpaurion Felagund View Post
Note to self: 'If you wish to play WW again, remember this game. The desire will pass.'
A fun game, but this very much echoed my thoughts on Day 2 and beyond.
Old 07-03-2011, 04:20 AM   #430
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Shield

Congratulations village and hard luck wolves.

I'm hardly always right when I get fixated on one villager but I was very pleased to find out (on Night 3) that I was indeed chasing the right target!
Old 07-03-2011, 07:07 AM   #431
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Followed along with this game towards the end, good stuff.

Poor Lottie, this time the psychic gets you!

And marvelous seering Eomer
Old 07-03-2011, 07:10 AM   #432
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
That was one of the coolest villages I have seen! Even if innocents were vanishig left and right (or unable to post) we lynched only one innocent!

Sorry about that wolves, but we really did some good work...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 04:49 AM   #433
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Shield

And thanks to Inzil for some good modding; just a shame we couldn't see the new role in action!
Old 07-04-2011, 05:00 AM   #434
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer of the Rohirrim View Post
And thanks to Inzil for some good modding; just a shame we couldn't see the new role in action!
I'll say.
Old 07-04-2011, 06:16 AM   #435
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer of the Rohirrim View Post
You're welcome!

I had such a good scene mapped out for a duel wolf / Ranger death too.
Old 07-04-2011, 07:58 AM   #436
Kitanna
Child of the West

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
we lynched only one innocent!
ONLY one...
/bitter and angry

Quote:
I had such a good scene mapped out for a duel wolf / Ranger death too.
I was really looking forward to seeing that, but I knew in my heart of hearts the likelihood of that was pretty slim. And then of course it doesn't help that the rnager couldn't protect herself.
Old 07-04-2011, 05:31 PM   #437
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Ha!

I'm back from my trip - almost a day later than I expected - and what do I see? THE VILLAGE WON!!!

Nice work, innocents!

I shall now flood the thread with my after-game comments.
Old 07-04-2011, 06:07 PM   #438
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
That was one of the coolest villages I have seen! Even if innocents were vanishig left and right (or unable to post) we lynched only one innocent!

Sorry about that wolves, but we really did some good work...
Well... we fought valiantly...

;-)

~*~

First and foremost, <3 Zil for the wonderful game! It was a great way to start playing WW!

<3 Mith for being my fellow pack mate, and for listening to my ramblings every Night. Also, for saying this in one PM: “you are far better than me at this you clever things”. Love you back! ^.^ Also, D3: you’re tied with Nog, and you were the last to be voted. I’m sitting at my computer and freaking out. I’m thinking “NOOOO!!!! Not Mith! Why didn’t you wait just one more minute, then you would have lived for at least another Day!!! What am I going to do without you? Plus, I know Eomer is the Seer, and I really need to tell that to someone. Don’t leave me!!! If you’re lynched I’m going to be all alone! And there’s still Nilp’s vote. He’ll save you…” Then I see Zil’s post that the Day is over and that you are lynched. Me: “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ”

<3 Lottie for being my dear fenrissed pack mate. Building all the controversy around me was a brilliant thing to do! (At the end of D1 I was thinking – what was Lottie doing? I’ll be next, because she emphasized how she didn’t want to vote me for no real reason!)

<3 Nilp for being the only person I said the complete truth about: your posts indeed slipped past my brain without leaving any recollection. On D2 I said that you didn’t post anything of content because your summaries and analyses didn’t register in my head! Also, for your analysis of my on D2 – you basically said “I see some fur growing here, and some over there… but she’s just a confused innocent”.

<3 Shasta whom I thought to be the Seer on N1. There was some suspicion of Lottie, but nothing really fatal. And then I saw your Lottie-lysis come out of nowhere – you didn’t even comment on her before that! I’m sorry to have murdered you on N1, but WW is WW.

<3 Lommy for being the most random D1 vote ever. I was trying fruitlessly to get attention away from Lottie. Also, for being impressed with my playing style. You don’t have to hit yourself after this: “Rather [Kit] than Eomer. (If she's innocent and he is not I'm going to hit somebody for making this statement, possibly myself.)”, because Eomer was also innocent.

<3 Legate for saying this: “Of the people, if I should name some who are standing out, Gal looks quite, well, reasonable. All her posts this far I like. Of course, she might be just a very well-polished Wolf.” And this: “Although of course, being thrown into your first game as a Wolf might force you to sharpen your skills to the most (I could talk - I had such an experience in my first game), so that might be what stands behind her surprisingly good reasoning this far... but then maybe it is also just stalking WW threads for too long (as I believe she had been doing)...” Now how could I possibly say that you’re evil after this? However, after you called me a “lazy wolf” on D3 I felt like killing you the next Night… :P (I seriously did, but for entirely different reasons.)

<3 Sally for letting me be “scarily supportive” of her. I can finally answer your question-statement: “if she's a wolf, it would a good (?) idea for her to try to establish a connection with me.” Maybe not very good for myself, but good for pack mates in the case that I get lynched.

<3 Knight Eomer for choosing right and seeing true and voting the Wolf55 since D1 (even though I will remember that next time we both play! XD). I’ve known you were the Seer since D3: you were a bit obvious then. Also, for making me think this the Night after: “God damn it! Now he doesn’t even need to dream!” :/ :d

<3 Kit for being the harassed victim of the D2 wagon. Sorry about your hat. ^.^

<3 Bom for providing us basis not only for D1, but for the entire game. Your absolutely innocent joke-post ultimately caused the death of many innocents. Just so you know.

<3 Greenie for always being so innocently reasonable that no matter how I turned it I couldn’t make you look evil.

<3 Nog for making me eat hats and socks after I pushed a Noggiewagon on D3. (Of course I knew what I’m doing! You have to sacrifice *something* if you want to win as a wolf. In my case, it was just a hat and a pair of socks :P).

<3 Nerwen for being the second person we wolves suspected of Seeing (you were actually Mith’s idea, so I give her the credit). I can now answer your question: “how likely is it that Wolflote would make a wolf-on-wolf attack on Wolf55 at that point and in that way?” Very likely. In fact, it’s a fact. By the way, it would be interesting to know who you protected.

Thank you for a great game, everyone!

PS: you know, it was quite a feeling reading Zil’s narrations and thinking “that was me…” :d
Old 07-04-2011, 07:20 PM   #439
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
<3 Lottie for being my dear fenrissed pack mate. Building all the controversy around me was a brilliant thing to do! (At the end of D1 I was thinking – what was Lottie doing? I’ll be next, because she emphasized how she didn’t want to vote me for no real reason!)
You know, in hindsight, I probably should have warned you, but you handled it well anyway. Actually, for a wolf-cub, you did very, very well!
Old 07-04-2011, 08:07 PM   #440
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
You know, in hindsight, I probably should have warned you, but you handled it well anyway. Actually, for a wolf-cub, you did very, very well!
Thank you! I'm not sure how well I handled it - I think I just didn't respond to any comments regarding your wolf-on-wolf-ishness.

I think next game that I play in I should be a cobbler!