The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 09-24-2009, 03:38 PM   #401
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Roa_Aoife is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Legate, Lommy's voted all three.

I didn't say you're evil, Roa, I said you're exasperating. -Nerwen
Roa_Aoife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 03:39 PM   #402
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via AIM to Gwathagor Send a message via MSN to Gwathagor Send a message via Skype™ to Gwathagor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
I would imagine he's about due to be modfired anyway.
I'm behind on the reading and it's hard to get back up to speed. But I'll try.
Old 09-24-2009, 03:40 PM   #403
Nienna
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Nienna has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via AIM to Nienna Send a message via MSN to Nienna
I'm back... and intrigued.
Old 09-24-2009, 03:41 PM   #404
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roa_Aoife View Post
Legate, Lommy's voted all three.
Oh sorry, me idiot. Corrected.

Hm, wonder if I should repost it on this page.

Ha, Gwath. Well, you have very little time for catching up.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 03:43 PM   #405
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Okay, so here we go, let's put it this way.

++Captain Nienna

++NG Nerwen

And, so once again:

captain:
Fea – Roa
Brinn – Roa
Lommy – Roa (3)
Nienna – Legate
Sally – Nienna
Roa – Lommy
Nerwen – Nienna (2)
Greenie- Nienna (3)
Valier - Legate (2)
Legate - Nienna (4)

Not voted: Kath, Loslote, Gwath

guard:
Brinn – Kath
Lommy – Nerwen
Fea – Lommy
Sally – Kath (2)
Nienna – Nerwen (2)
Roa – Gwath
Nerwen - Sally
Valier - Lommy (2)
Greenie - Kath (3)
Legate - Nerwen (3)

Not voted: Kath, Loslote, Gwath

lynch:
Brinn – Nerwen
Lommy – Valier
Roa – Legate
Nienna – Valier (2)
Nerwen - Loslote
Valier - Loslote (2)
Sally - Loslote (3)
Greenie - Valier (3)

Not voted: Legate, Fea, Kath, Loslote, Gwath
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Old 09-24-2009, 03:45 PM   #406
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via AIM to Gwathagor Send a message via MSN to Gwathagor Send a message via Skype™ to Gwathagor
Regarding the Captaincy: Basically, I'm hesitant to vote as captain anyone who seems at all keen on holding the post.

Regarding the lynch: Wouldn't be a good idea to lynch Boro, since he's going to be leaving us anyway? Nothing's sure, of course, but I don't like the chance of losing two innocents in one day.

Regarding the Night Guard post: I'm going to try to vote someone who has been fairly vocal during the Days with the hope that they will put the Night-PMing privileges to good use.
Old 09-24-2009, 03:47 PM   #407
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
So the two Night Guards get to PM? Or the Captain and someone else? Or....gosh, I'm confused.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 03:48 PM   #408
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwathagor View Post
Regarding the lynch: Wouldn't be a good idea to lynch Boro, since he's going to be leaving us anyway? Nothing's sure, of course, but I don't like the chance of losing two innocents in one day.
And how do you know that he's innocent?
Old 09-24-2009, 03:48 PM   #409
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
So the two Night Guards get to PM? Or the Captain and someone else? Or....gosh, I'm confused.
RIght... the two NG's together and the Captain with his own chosen BG's...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 03:49 PM   #410
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Quote:
The two NGs (Night Guards) will PM each other (and be protected for the Night), and the Captain will choose two other people (BG, Bodyguards) who will also be protected and also PM with the Captain (the three of them all among themselves).

EDIT: x-ed with Nog
Old 09-24-2009, 03:49 PM   #411
Nienna
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sally it is my understanding that the Captain and their two body guards, the two NGs, and the Night Talker and their partner... all get to talk. But I could be way off.

Edit: x-ed
Old 09-24-2009, 03:49 PM   #412
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
The two NGs pm with each other and the Captain and his/her BG's pm with each other

Old 09-24-2009, 03:50 PM   #413
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Regarding the lynch: Wouldn't be a good idea to lynch Boro, since he's going to be leaving us anyway?
Wouldn't it be a good idea to vote someone who has a chance of getting lynched at this point– there being exactly ten minutes until DL?

(Yes, I'm back. I thought I might as well hang around for the DL after all.)

EDIT: X'd with a host.
Old 09-24-2009, 03:50 PM   #414
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Such a many helping hands... but the Rangers are renowned for their comradership and sharing aren't they?
Old 09-24-2009, 03:52 PM   #415
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
RIght... the two NG's together and the Captain with his own chosen BG's...
Thanks. And Legate and Nienna and Roa too. I was really confused.

Nienna, if you're captain, I'd appreciate a bit of love coming my way. If you are truly innocent I think you'd be a good person for me to strategize with, per se. (And in jest, you could help me with that parody.) Completely up to you, of course, but I think it could be handy.

*waits for DL*

*is antsy because she wants to be able to go to dinner*
Old 09-24-2009, 03:53 PM   #416
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
And how do you know that he's innocent?
And that's a good point. Well, Gwath?

EDIT:X'd since last post.
Old 09-24-2009, 03:54 PM   #417
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
And that's a good point. Well, Gwath?

What they said. I mean I think he's innocent too but I don't know for sure. For all we know we'll be rid of two more wolves at the end of the Day. (If only!)
Old 09-24-2009, 03:55 PM   #418
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Quote:
Wouldn't it be a good idea to vote someone who has a chance of getting lynched at this point– there being exactly ten minutes until DL?
Unfortunately, my absence means I haven't been able to form any opinions about those players. Boro's the only one I have any good reason to want to lynch at this point - unfortunately.
Old 09-24-2009, 03:55 PM   #419
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Valier and Loslote are about equally "suspicious" in my eyes. The "suspicious" is in "" because I do not really suspect them, or, not in any deep way. As I believe that there would have likely been some Wolf among the Rune-Cap voters, one of them might be, but who. Loslote I get very little reading on. Of Valier, all she said and done etc. does not necessarily point to her wolfishness, though it might. And she could perhaps even be "framed" by the Wolves. Well, they both could be, for that matter, which could be slightly unlikely, but also possible. In any case, they are not my top suspects. Had there not been for the Rune thing, I would probably hardly have noticed them at all.
Old 09-24-2009, 03:56 PM   #420
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Quote:
What they said. I mean I think he's innocent too but I don't know for sure. For all we know we'll be rid of two more wolves at the end of the Day. (If only!)
As you say, I don't know for sure. I'd be playing the odds.
Old 09-24-2009, 03:57 PM   #421
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

But Boro's clearly not getting lynched toDay, so it's an irrelevancy.
Old 09-24-2009, 03:58 PM   #422
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Quote:
Nienna, if you're captain, I'd appreciate a bit of love coming my way. If you are truly innocent I think you'd be a good person for me to strategize with, per se. (And in jest, you could help me with that parody.) Completely up to you, of course, but I think it could be handy.
Actually, I would second this. Ni, you'd have time to decide, but to me sally seems quite ok, so if my recommendation can serve... and since she's offering it herself (no, it doesn't seem suspicious to me that she offers herself. Not now and not from her now, before anybody asks).
Old 09-24-2009, 04:00 PM   #423
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

And as for that, when I'm already mentioning it, I do not think I need you to return the favour, Ni, and have me toNight - unless you really want to.
Old 09-24-2009, 04:00 PM   #424
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Ok, well, I'm going to vote Lommy for Night-Guard since Kath hasn't been around and it seems like a waste of special privileges.

++ NG Lommy
Old 09-24-2009, 04:01 PM   #425
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Time's up!

Stop posting.

Results in a moment, narration in a short while...
Old 09-24-2009, 04:01 PM   #426
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Heck, in the absence of better ideas:

++Boro

Last edited by Gwathagor; 09-24-2009 at 04:01 PM. Reason: I cross-posted, I swear.
Gwathagor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 04:01 PM   #427
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Quote:
Ok, well, I'm going to vote Lommy for Night-Guard since Kath hasn't been around and it seems like a waste of special privileges.
Says who.

EDIT: sorry Nog, that was missed by a hobbit's hair.
Old 09-24-2009, 04:06 PM   #428
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Captain Legate, the Lynch and the Night Guard votes are tied. So do your duty.

EDIT: Oh, Nogrod's making the decision, is he? I thought Legate had to.
Old 09-24-2009, 04:07 PM   #429
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Nienna is the new chosen Captain.

Valier and Loslote gained as much votes so it is up to Nienna to decide which one dies.

~*~

Consider these ones as false statements...
Quote:
The Night-guards are Kath and Nerwen.

Also Nienna should have to choose two BG's (not Kath or Nerwen as they are occupied already).

Kath and Nerwen should feel free to PM as soon as they wish.
The rules say that when the number of players is 12-7 there will be only one NG and one BG - and together the three of them (C, BG & NG) form the guarding-gang who can PM together.

I had totally forgotten that Boro left from my numbers (I hadn't forgotten that Boro leaves but had not subtracted him from the tally). The problem is corrected and the people whom this is to concern have been notified of the rule. Kath is the NG as she got the votes first and Nienna now has only one BG (whose name will be revealed in the next narration).

~*~

The wolves may start PM'ing.

The Rangers and hunters should send me their picks.

The Night talker will be picked and PM'd in a few minutes.

Final results & the narration coming as soon as the new Captain has informed me about them (and I'm awake to send them to be shared).

Last edited by Nogrod; 09-25-2009 at 03:34 PM.
Old 09-24-2009, 04:07 PM   #430
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Quote:
Captain Legate, the Lynch and the Night Guard votes are tied. So do your duty.
Nope. He's no more the Cap'n... Not his job...
Old 09-24-2009, 04:08 PM   #431
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

I don't think I am a Captain. Or that I have any privilege.

EDIT: x-ed!!! yes, so you see. I should not have been saying anything. It's Night! The rules should not be breached! Sorry, nog
Old 09-24-2009, 04:11 PM   #432
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Nope. He's no more the Cap'n... Not his job...
Ah. I thought he was Captain until the new Captain was announced.
Old 09-24-2009, 04:11 PM   #433
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Be my guest...
Old 09-24-2009, 05:01 PM   #434
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Day2

The Rangers buried their dead with heavy hearts and packed their backpacks despite the blizzard. They were ready to continue their endless-seeming mission through the white storm to reach the Shire in time to prevent the wolves to wreak havoc on them. How impossible that seemed with the problems of their own to be sorted out!

“Don’t you think someone should need to know about our ordeal back there?” Boro called the others over the howling wind. “I could try to reach Bree! I know the way there the best of us!”

The others halted.

“If you feel it must be you, then you go” Legate said matter of factly.

“But how come you’d just sneak away? Shouldn’t we take tougher measures on you actually?” Gwath yelled.

“Why do you say that? It’s a tough quest to do all alone.” Nerwen reacted.

“Why would I like to sneak away if I was a wolf?” Boro answered somewhat irritated.

“Well, that’s not logically proven stuff you come forwards with comrade… you might be arguing in circles…” Roa muttered.

“If he wishes to go, then he goes.” Legate snapped to Roa. “He does what he sees fit and we others continue, with him or without him. That's the Captain's words.”

It was clear the two were not in the best of terms, not the least as during the morning hours it seemed they were the top contestants to be the Captain.

The pragmatic Rangers turned that rivalry off by choosing Nienna as their new Captain.

But who would they lynch toDay… that was a question they all went through in their minds while pushing through the storm that seemed to grow as the day draw nearer to the end.

That day the weather really pressed them and they soon realised they would not be able to travel very far. There was no good shelter for resting within miles and they knew it.

Finally they found a few mounds that were high enough to hide behind from the icy wind and where they could light some fires that had even slight chances of burning. Even if that hope soon turned out to be a fool’s hope.

But they had to make a choice – and as long as they all sat around the fire it kept burning as the mass of men kept the wind outside the lonely circle of light in the middle of the storming moors.

It ended up with Loslote and Valier being the ones to choose from.

“So as I’m not your Captain anymore it’s up to you Nienna to decide who…” Legate said calmly.

Nienna looked at Legate and then at the two pierced by the stare of all the other Rangers, everyone of them thinking how it would turn out this time.

“It will be Valier… give him a knife to be an honourable Ranger who faces the distrust of his companions.” Nienna finally ordered.

Valier looked scared but also annoyed. “Wait a minute! You didn’t give me even one chance to do anything! You guys call this fair? Once I’m in this you didn’t even give me one try?”

Valier denied the knife handed to him and looked at the others challengingly. “Knives…” He spat on the snow with disgust in his face and draw his sword. “There’s only one way to go for a Ranger… and that is…” He set the blade into the snow blade upwards and leaned lightly on it.

The others held their breath in honouring the composure of their brother.

“… like this!”

With that Valier threw the sword from the blade towards those nearest to him and kicked the fire down leaping away from the same footing.

“Catch him!” Nienna yelled and drew his bow.

“He’s running that way, quick after him!” Lommy called and pointed to the direction while reaching for his bow with the other hand.

Greenie had leapt after Valier already and produced his knife. “So a knife is not good enough for you traitor? Try this!” With that Greenie threw his knife after the shape that was trying to evade them into the darkness. A loud cry was heard when the knife landed on Valier’s back.

Two bows rang at the same time and before he fell down two arrows pierced him to finalise his fate.

The Rangers closed up on him carefully their weapons ready for any werewolf-tricksery, but there was none. Valier laid face down in the snow, a knife and two arrows in his back.

Suddenly his head moved a bit. "The wolves should... no... they will... prevail..."

Those were the last words of Valier the Traitor.

The Living:

Fea
Nienna
Sally
Kath
Loslote
Greenie
Nerwen
Roa
Lommy
Legate
Gwath
Brinn

The Dead:

Nogrod (mod) - turned into a werewolf and butchered on N1.
Hakon (The Master Hunter) - stuck dead on D1.
Rune (Werewolf) - killed from the sword of the Master Hunter at the end of D1.
Macalaure (The Berserk Hunter) - eaten alive by the werewolves on N2.
Inzil (Ordinary Innocent) - decapitated by the Berserk Hunter on N2.
Boro (Ordinary Innocent) - left to Bree to infor others about the Company's tough fate on D2.
Valier (The Night-Traitor aka. The Cobbler) - killed by the Rangers while trying to flee on D2.

It's Night3 now.

Hush...

Last edited by Nogrod; 09-24-2009 at 05:05 PM.
Old 09-25-2009, 04:00 PM   #435
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Night 3

At places the snow had piled up in drifts as high as up to a man’s waist. The Rangers dug individual holes into these drifts to make the snow keep them covered and warm.

There was no need for five people staying up in an open place like this. The wolves could not make their mischief in secret like they had done the Night before in the shadows of the trees. And everyone was dead-tired so the more people could sleep the coming Night the better. So only Nienna, Sally and Kath stayed by the fire watching over the camp – if one could call it a camp. It was more like “nine men living in makeshift hobbitholes” as Fea had put it before crawling into his hole in the snow.

The wind showed no sign of getting weaker, nor the snowfall of ceasing. And the Night went on.

With the first shades of light increasing the three decided to wake the others. They should use all the sparse daylight they had.

“Rise and shine! We’re leaving in twenty minutes!” Nienna called walking around.

“Did you say “shine”?” Lommy asked cynically after pulling his head out from the hole and getting the biting wind to his face.

“I wouldn’t take this for a Day if I hadn’t your assurances… though I’m still wavering between that and the proof of my own eyes.” Gwath grumbled.

“Don’t be sulky mates, nothing happened during the Night!” Sally answered cheerfully. “Just grin a bit softer!”

“There was no sound, no movement during the Night.” Kath confirmed.

“Blessed be the Valar." Roa said and took his backpack "Lets’ get on with it then.” only to suddenly freeze motionless.

“What is it Roa?” Nienna asked passing him by.

“Have you seen Brinn?” Roa asked.

Nienna turned to look at Brinn’s hole. His sack and his weapons were there but it seemed there was nothing else.

“Wait, there’s a tunnel under the drift here!” Nerwen shouted suddenly stepping on it less than ten meters away from Brinn’s hole.

“Let’s follow it!” Legate called and started kicking the snow from around the place where Nerwen had bumbed into the tunnel.

After a few minutes of slowly following the tunnel in the blizzard they finally saw an odd shape in the drift in front of them.

Loslote was the first one to spot it and he ran forwards fighting the snow that had piled almost up to his chest. After throwing the snow around with his bare hands he finally yelled “It’s Brinn! …and he’s… naked…”

Greenie had followed in his trails and tried frantically to find a pulse. The other Rangers fought their way slowly around the body of their mate. After a minute or two of painful silence Greenie shook his head and turned towards the others. “He’s dead. Frozen to death.”

~*~

The Living:

Fea
Nienna
Sally
Kath
Loslote
Greenie
Nerwen
Roa
Lommy
Legate
Gwath

The Dead:

Nogrod (mod) - turned into a werewolf and butchered on N1.
Hakon (The Master Hunter) - stuck dead on D1.
Rune (Werewolf) - killed from the sword of the Master Hunter at the end of D1.
Macalaure (The Berserk Hunter) - eaten alive by the werewolves on N2.
Inzil (Ordinary Innocent) - decapitated by the Berserk Hunter on N2.
Boro (Ordinary Innocent) - left to Bree to inform others about the Company's tough fate on D2. (killed by the wolves travelling alone in the blizzard)
Valier (The Night-Traitor aka. The Cobbler) - killed by the Rangers while trying to flee on D2.
Brinn (Ordinary Innocent) – stunned, dragged through a tunnel, stripped naked and left to froze to death on N3.

It's Day 3 now.

It's your turn...
Old 09-25-2009, 04:11 PM   #436
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

I'm only on for this moment. Nienna, why Valier and not Loslote? Also, why sally?

It's prudent to look at the people who voted for Valier, because the wolves would not have known her role, and would only know her as an innocent.

Also, once again, I call for a vote of no confidence in Nienna. Again, it's better to not allow anyone to have the full power of a captain. Even if you think they're innocent, the only way to know for sure is if you're a wolf. So without a known innocent to fill the position, we need to keep rotating for the safety of the village. It's too great a risk.

Last edited by Roa_Aoife; 09-25-2009 at 04:12 PM. Reason: formatting
Old 09-25-2009, 04:22 PM   #437
Nienna
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roa_Aoife View Post
I'm only on for this moment. Nienna, why Valier and not Loslote?
I thought them both very suspicious but I've seen newbie ordos lynched off too many times to risk that. Lottie needs to participate much more today so we can make an informed decision about her. She's done getting the newbie pass from me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roa
Also, why sally?
Quite simply because she asked. She is also someone who I thought would be able to give me good opinions of everyone and I wanted to hear from her so I could decide on her leanings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roa
Also, once again, I call for a vote of no confidence in Nienna. Again, it's better to not allow anyone to have the full power of a captain. Even if you think they're innocent, the only way to know for sure is if you're a wolf. So without a known innocent to fill the position, we need to keep rotating for the safety of the village. It's too great a risk.
May I ask, Roa, why you are so interested in the position? You are my top suspect for toDay.
Old 09-25-2009, 04:24 PM   #438
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Okay, so I remembered last night just as Grey's started that I'd forgotten to cast a lynch vote. For what it's worth, I intended to carry out my threat to vote for Valier.

I had no solid evidence, because I'm being a lazy sack of lard this game and don't feel like doing research to support my intuition. So it was suspicion based on gut instinct of what seems sincere and what seems synthetic.

You'll note that I've been on her case for a while for seeming like a falsie.

But since I forgot to vote, that barely matters...

In theory I'll be around for much of toDay.

In theory. No guarantees. My life has turned surprisingly busy.

Last edited by Feanor of the Peredhil; 09-25-2009 at 04:25 PM. Reason: x'd with Nienna
Feanor of the Peredhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 04:37 PM   #439
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nienna View Post
May I ask, Roa, why you are so interested in the position? You are my top suspect for toDay.
I'm not actually interested in the position. I don't know why people are trying to put me there.

May I ask why I'm your top suspect?

(I've got about 10 minutes and then I'm off to D&D.)

Last edited by Roa_Aoife; 09-25-2009 at 04:37 PM. Reason: grammar
Old 09-25-2009, 06:07 PM   #440
Nienna
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roa
May I ask why I'm your top suspect?
Well... I actually had some confidence in you until middle of Day 2 and now that you are still alive I ask myself "why are the wolves leaving Roa alive?" You seem like the type of player who, when innocent, is a detriment to the village. I don't understand why they would leave you alive and kill Brinn (who had only posted 3 times). I accept that they may want to frame you and I won't pass major judgment on you until I have time to do a thorough analysis (probably sometime later toDay). Besides that your voting yesterDay was really strange. You voted Lommy for Captain, Gwath as NG, and Legate as lynch. The lynch vote probably sticks out for me the most as Legate is one of the few people who I don't suspect, at all.

You have also been handling the captain situation in a weird way. You say that you have no desire for the position but it seems as if you have been subtly hinting at it all game. Fea I also suspect because of her very quick vote for you for Captain. It seemed as if she was trying to lead 'her sheep' to vote you captain.

If you are so concerned about people not getting too much power then vote for no captain. That is an option. Also you were very quick today to give me a vote of no confidence. Do you have no confidence in me? Why?

Last edited by Nienna; 09-25-2009 at 06:09 PM. Reason: bolding
Nienna is offline   Reply With Quote