Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 05-02-2003, 09:17 PM   #561
Samwise
Faithful Spirit

Samwise has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Samwise
Sting

Outside, the gold-fendered Rolls-Royce pulled up once again.

A teenaged human girl emerged, picking up her dark-rose colored skirt as she stepped onto the sidewalk, and shivering a bit as the night air passed through her pink tulle sleeves.

Her large brown eyes surveyed the place. "Oh, how will I ever find them in there," she wondered.

After turning to thank Worthington, she then headed down the red carpet to the door.

[ May 02, 2003: Message edited by: Samwise ]
Giving thanks unto the Father...In whom we have redemption through His blood, even the forgiveness of sins.~Colossians1:12a,14
I am Samwise son of Hamfast, if by hoe or trowel I can get these weeds out of your garden, I will.You have my shears!;)
Old 05-02-2003, 09:22 PM   #562
Coriel
Pile O'Bones

Coriel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Coriel
Silmaril

Coriel sat and looked around at all the people. She had been here for quite a while and still had talked to no one exept her friend Ainaserkewen. She was a shy girl new to barrowdowns, therefor she knew no one. So once Ainaserkewen had left to look for that handsome stranger she had been talking about Coriel was left all alone.

After a while she decided to wander around, looking at the people and what they were doing. At one point she saw Ainaserkewen with her handsome stranger but they were so engrossed in their conversation that Coriel didn't want to disturb them.

During her leasurly stroll Coriel started to softly sing to herself, as she often did when she was alone. She had been told by many people that she had a lovely melodic voice and everytime someone said this she'd always blush.

She saw many couples dancing and she stared at them wistfully, if only she weren't so shy...

Coriel noticed a mirror hanging on the wall and headed over to it. She looked into it to make sure everything looked okay. Her long forest green dress clung to her in a way that accentuated her figure and her long auburn hair flowed over her shoulders.

She wanderd some more and then realized that her legs were getting tired. Still quietly singing to herself she walked over to a soft burgandy couch and sat down, wondering where Ainaserkewen was and what would happen next...
Old 05-02-2003, 09:27 PM   #563
Tinuviel the Nightingale
Shade of Carn Dûm

Tinuviel the Nightingale has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Alatariel woke up with a snort, lifted her head up and hoped to Eru that no-one saw her do that. Glancing around the table, she realised that she was left alone!

"Great. Next time I'll have to watch myself more carefully." she thought with a sigh.
She stumbled over to the bar.
"What will you have?" asked the bartender.
"Water, thanks." she replied with a toss of her long black tresses.
As she sat back down at the table, she pondered her next move.
"Hmm lets see... I could ask someone to dance, I'm feeling a bit more merry... or I could wait for everyone to come back... or I could go look for them myself. Right now I think I'll just sit her and wait for my head to clear."
Old 05-02-2003, 09:33 PM   #564
Samwise
Faithful Spirit

Sting

The teenager walked up to the door, where a rather ugly creature stopped her.

"Weapons, please."

She raised an eyebrow at him. "You've GOT to be kidding." she said. "Where am I going to hide weapons in this outfit? Hm? Tell me that!"

The Uruk looked her up and down. "Skirt."

"Say WHAAT???" She fairly shrieked. "Look, I've got no weapons, and I'm NOT lifting my skirt for you, got that?! "
Giving thanks unto the Father...In whom we have redemption through His blood, even the forgiveness of sins.~Colossians1:12a,14
I am Samwise son of Hamfast, if by hoe or trowel I can get these weeds out of your garden, I will.You have my shears!;)
Old 05-02-2003, 09:38 PM   #565
Samwise
Faithful Spirit

Sting

"...GOT THAT??"

Stacey's ears pricked up. "Ah. That would be the sweet melodic tones of Miss Mimi now."

Excusing herself and inviting Lëowen to their table should she feel like talking, Stacey headed for the door.
Old 05-02-2003, 09:41 PM   #566
The Saucepan Man
Corpus Cacophonous

The Saucepan Man has been trapped in the Barrow!
Boots

"Hello, Eärwen" replied the Saucepan Man.

He recognised the name of the young Elven maiden standing before him clad in a turquoise gown. Then recognition dawned.

"Ah! Another Quiz Room addict" he exclaimed, happy to make her acquaintance. "How do you do!"

As he spoke to Eärwen, the familiar introductory bass line of I Want You Back by the Jackson 5 started playing.

"One of my favourites," he exclaimed. "Care to dance?"

"Don't mind if I do" replied Eärwen happily.

As they reached the dance floor, Saucepan unstrung four of his saucepans, handing two to Eärwen and keeping two for himself. He then proceeded to jig up and down, crashing his two saucepans together as he danced. At first, Eärwen stared in amazement. Then, resigning herself, she shrugged her shoulders and joined him in his strange little dance, crashing together the saucepans that he had handed to her in similar fashion.

[ May 02, 2003: Message edited by: The Saucepan Man ]
Old 05-02-2003, 09:54 PM   #567
Coriel
Pile O'Bones

Silmaril

Coriel sat there quietly looking at all the people around her. She let out a loud sigh and wished she knew someone to talk to...

Since she didn't she just sat on the couch and continued to sing her slow, melodic tune, not realizing that with each verse it was transforming from the quiet little song that only she could hear to a louder song that people around her began to hear...
Old 05-02-2003, 10:01 PM   #568
Tinuviel the Nightingale
Shade of Carn Dûm

Silmaril

Alatariel noticed another elven maiden sitting on a couch singing to herself.

"Well, since I'm bored and I don't know anyone around here, I might as well see if I can have a chat to her." Alatariel said to herself. So she sauntered casually over to the couch, plopped herself down and said "Hi, how are you?"
Old 05-02-2003, 10:06 PM   #569
GaladrieloftheOlden
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: Massachusetts - digging up a bottomless hole, searching for something that's not there...
GaladrieloftheOlden has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to GaladrieloftheOlden Send a message via MSN to GaladrieloftheOlden Send a message via Yahoo to GaladrieloftheOlden
Pipe

Menelien will be back either in the morning or 'round 1 pm... [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] ... she is asleep, and drunk. Again. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-02-2003, 10:15 PM   #570
Coriel
Pile O'Bones

Sting

Coriel stopped in the middle of singing her little song as a woman sat down next to her. Coriel just sat there in shock as this woman sat down next to her. She had been here for hours and the only person who'd talked to her was Ainaserkewen. She didn't know quite what to say...

"uh, i'm ok i guess, how bout you? enjoying yourself?"
Old 05-02-2003, 10:23 PM   #571
Tinuviel the Nightingale
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

"Oh I'm sorta enjoying myself. I just woke up you see, and the group that I came with sorta went somewhere else... so I'm kind of here by myself." Alatariel blurted. She always did that if she was introducing herself.
"What about you? Are you having fun?" she asked.
Old 05-02-2003, 10:24 PM   #572
Arwen Evenstar the Fair
Wight

Arwen Evenstar the Fair has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Arwen will be back tomorrow afternoon! Goodnight all!
Old 05-02-2003, 10:27 PM   #573
Coriel
Pile O'Bones

Silmaril

Coriel looks at the time and shrieks.
"i'm so sorry! i've only just met you and i have to go...but i'll try to be back tomorrow, maybe we can talk then? well i've got to go. i hope you have a good time."
Old 05-02-2003, 10:30 PM   #574
Tinuviel the Nightingale
Shade of Carn Dûm

Silmaril

"I'll see you around then. I'm Alatariel by the way. Bye." Alatariel said with a gracious smile.
Old 05-02-2003, 10:44 PM   #575
Eressië Ailin
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Eressië Ailin has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Eressië Ailin
Question

Chattering away, Eress would occasionally pause and say to no one in particular, 'YES!!!! More Andrew Lloyd Webber! "Jellice songs for Jellicle cats..." Claude-Michel Schönberg and Alain Boubil are okay too...'

Suddenly, the music changed again. 'What is that I hear? Could it be? Les Miz?' she whispered to herself. 'Tuiniel, hold that thought!' she said as she ran up on the stage to sing On My Own to her non-existant Marius.
Old 05-02-2003, 10:48 PM   #576
The Saucepan Man
Corpus Cacophonous

The Saucepan Man has been trapped in the Barrow!
1420!

As the voices of the young Michael Jackson and his brothers faded out, the Saucepan Man stopped dancing and bowed metallically to Eärwen.

"Thank you, fair maiden" he said.

"Not at all, I enjoyed it" Eärwen replied. Then, reflecting on the curious nature of their dance, she added "Well, it was a new experience anyway."

After chatting for a while about the goings-on in the Quiz Room and the events of the Party, they eventually drfited off their own separate ways. Whistling happily to himself, the Pan Man headed off to the buffet table for some food, having completely forgotten the pressing need to locate the missing magic word.
Old 05-02-2003, 11:23 PM   #577
Tinuviel the Nightingale
Shade of Carn Dûm

Silmaril

Alatariel made her way back to her table, and slumped down. She sighed with frustration and boredom. She decided to wait and see if anyone would take pity on her and talk to her, or if she should do something else.
Old 05-02-2003, 11:49 PM   #578
Diamond18
Eidolon of a Took

Diamond18 is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Silmaril

After taking a record amount of time to down her orange juice, Diamond noted that it was no longer the most opportune time to be supping on citric acid. Juice is a morning drink! the well remembered oft repeated admonishment of her mother echoed in her ears, making her wonder why her head was empty enough to allow echoing. “I know,” she ascertained the reason speedily, “I haven’t had a pleasant, or even unpleasant, conversation in hours!”

She went to the bar and exchanged her empty orange juice glass for a shot of something stronger, and asked the bartender what he recommended. “I’ve got a bottle of ‘Mudwater here if you’re in the mood,” the bartended replied.

Diamond wrinkled her nose. “’Mudwater,” she intoned solemnly, “besides being the most potent alcoholic beverage known to Elves, has been known to erase system files from one’s computer. No, one should only drink ‘Mudwater if one

A) Has been double-decker-dingo-dog dared to do it.
B) Just had a traumatic emotional experience he/she/it would like to forget forever.
C) Has drunk every other drink know to men/elves/hobbits/dwaves/ents/orcs/trolls/dragons/maiar/valar/kelvar etc. and cannot get drunk on any of them anymore.
D) Is just really rather quite all-around very undeniably undoubtedly stupid.”

“What do you want, then?” the bored bartender asked.

“Give me a margarita with sugar,” Diamond decided. Then she mused (as she was wont to do), “This party is grand, and all, but I do so wish there was more to do than drink, eat, and watch others dance.”

Her drink was served to her, and she saw a likely candidate for conversation in the pot-bedecked figure of the Saucepan Man, standing shinily by the buffet. “Mirrorballs and Lava Lamps,” she ejaculated. “I’ve here for hours and haven’t exchanged blinding secrets with the Saucy Man. I simply must remedy that.”

[ May 03, 2003: Message edited by: Diamond18 ]
Old 05-03-2003, 01:03 AM   #579
Samwise
Faithful Spirit

Sting

Member # 7188
...Alatariel made her way back to her table, and slumped down...

The newcomer walked past the vile creature at the door, having finally convinced it that there were no weapons on her person.

She sighed. "Wish I could have brought Palmon with me...but then who KNOWS what that thing would have made of her....

She looked around. There were people everywhere! Not knowing when she would ever find them, she saw a girl sitting at a table by herself, looking a bit bored. She went over.

"Um, excuse me--my name is Mimi...I'm looking for someone, maybe you could help me? "
Old 05-03-2003, 02:29 AM   #580
Airerûthiel
Wight

Airerûthiel has just left Hobbiton.
Shield

This land was strange to her. She had not walked in Gondor before this day, and half of her wished to be back in Edoras where she belonged. But there was little choice in the matter now; she must represent Rohan as best she could. Wearing such a long flowing gown was unusual for her, and she had been worrying about falling over it or getting it caught in her stirrups for most of the journey. She knew people would stare when she rode up to the red carpet on her stallion, but she did not care what others thought of her tonight.

She spoke to Gwigwyn in the language of her people, "Stille nu, fæste." He whinnied softly as she dismounted, the folds of her white gown falling around her ankles like a waterfall of liquid snow. She tried to remember all the tips from her lessons as a young girl, but they had gone clean out of her head. Internally she shrugged and turned to one of the many guards standing around. "Would you be so kind as to find a stable for my horse Gwigwyn? I shall come and collect him at the end of the party. You will be paid handsomely for his lodgings."

The guard nodded and took the bay stallion's bridle, clicking softly to the horse as he led him away. She tried to avoid looking at him, unable to face the sorrow that was in her heart. The two of them were the best of friends; she had never been parted from her horse for much longer than a night or two. But she had to put him out of her mind now. Rohan was counting on her to make a good impression at this party, and woe betide her if she did not.

The cameras clicked away wildly as she walked up the red carpet; she could hear the crowds of onlookers whispering about her in slightly too-loud voices. They all wanted to know who she was, but she would not tell them her name under any circumstances. The photographers and reporters shouted at her so loudly she could not hear herself think. Microphones and notebooks and pens were shoved in front of her at every possible opportunity. Endless questions mixed together in her mind.

"Remove your weapons, please." She rolled her eyes and took off the belt that she wore her ancient sword Dulthasil on around her waist. Having to abandon the blade made her feel even more vulnerable and weak, more ladylike than she really wanted to be. But she knew that no-one would pay much attention to her once she was inside; she was not famous, and so was not worth taking notice of.

The bar was packed with Middle-earth residents of every kind. She walked through the crowds of happy, chatting partygoers, completely ignored as usual, and pulled up a seat at the bar. "I'll have a glass of mead, please," she said, tossing back her waves of shoulder-length dark blonde hair. Her turquoise eyes were level with the barman's as she made her order and observed the action going on around her.
Old 05-03-2003, 02:40 AM   #581
Silmarien
Wight

Silmarien has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

The young woman had watched many others enter before her. She thought it interesting what lengths people went to, to smuggle in their weapons. Then again, with orc guards she didn't blame them or herself for wanting at least minimal protection. You could look at it this way; the orcs had all the weapons and the citizens and guests none. She just hoped the orcs didn't start a rebellion.

Silmarien then moved to enter, (fashionably late) and easily managed to set off the metal detectors with the mithril circlet that graced her forehead. “Its jewellery” she said as the guard tried to confiscate it. “And it’s a family heirloom so there’s no way you’re taking it off my head. But here’s my sword if you must take weapons.” The guard looked her up and down then consulted his list of pictures and names. “Alright missy, through you go”.
Though here at journeys end I lie in dakness buried deep, beyond all towers strong and high beyond all mountains steep, above all shadows rides the Sun and Stars forever dwell:I will not say the Day is done nor bid the Stars farewell!
Old 05-03-2003, 04:16 AM   #582
Manardariel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Manardariel has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Manardariel leaned against a pillar, sipping her drink. This was a great party, no kidding. Tapping her foot to the music, she watched various Downers dance and enjoy herself when suddenly someone bumped into her.

"Ow! Can´t you watch your step?! Hang on.. Lyra, is that you?"

It was Lyra Greenleaf, smiling at her. "Manardariel, Hi! I didn´t see you were hear yet..." They talked a bit, laughing lots.
Old 05-03-2003, 04:23 AM   #583
Lyra Greenleaf
The Diaphanous Dryad

Lyra Greenleaf has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Lyra laughed as Rytien's sense of mystique managed to start cracking up. That was the effect of dancing the macarena! And maybe a little alcohol.
"As for the awards" she said with a smile, ignoring the Far Dareis Mai comment, for what would a treekiller know of such?, "who knows? I've been here long enough to expect the unexpected. I mean look at the Hippo!"

At the same time, before or after Lyra finished dancing with Anuion.
"Thank you" she said to him. "I should have known that all I had to do was suggest that everyone was dancing, rather than wait for other people to do it."
With a giggle she kissed his cheek- well still the air but a bit closer. "And sorry for the confusion about your name. Helka just has such a strong personality..."
Leaving him trying to figure out whether that had been a compliment, or what, she wandered off.

Shaking her head with silent laughter Lyra bumped into Manardariel.
"Hi!" she said, excitedly. "How's the party going for you?"
Laughing the two settled down for a good girly gossip. Glancing around Lyra saw Niluial, for a wonder disattached from her date. She waved her over and called "Care to join in- we're discussing dresses, couples, scandal- anything to add?"
“Sylphs of the forest,” I whispered. “Spirits of oak, beech and ash. Dryads of Rowan and hazel, hear us. You who have guided and guarded our every footstep, you who have sheltered our growth, we honour you."
the Forbidden Link
Old 05-03-2003, 04:25 AM   #584
ElentariGreenleaf
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

ElentariGreenleaf has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

"Airerûthiel!!" shouted Elentari across a crowd.

"Elentari," replied Airerûthiel, equally as loud. "Good to see you!"

Elentari tried to get through the crowd politely, but no one would move. "WILL YOU PLEASE GET OUT OF MY WAY BEFORE I SLAY SOMEONE!" At the mention of slay the crowd eagerly parted, allowing Elentari to pass through.

The Uruk guard gave her an edgey look. "No fighting allowed."

"Look, you have my sword, I'm not going to use my Magic because it's basically a curse. What more do you want?" said Elentari in an eerily calm voice. She turned back to Airerûthiel. "So, what have you been doing since we last met?"
Old 05-03-2003, 04:34 AM   #585
Oddwen
Drummer in the Deep

Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Sting

I awoke to find that somehow I was lying underneath a table.
"Drat that Hair Mousse!" The crashing sound went from one end of the hall to the other, and I looked. It was the Saucepan Man, and he danced, and as he did so he crashed two pans together! And he had another elf maid to do so as well.
I wandered over to the buffet, having forgotten my original purpose (another of my favorite pastimes...). A plate of broccoli later and I was on my way to find a seat. A corner seat looked lovely, but as I sat down I heard a voice.
"Hey! Watch out!"
"Oh, so sorry!"

Old 05-03-2003, 04:46 AM   #586
GaladrieloftheOlden
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: Massachusetts - digging up a bottomless hole, searching for something that's not there...
Send a message via AIM to GaladrieloftheOlden Send a message via MSN to GaladrieloftheOlden Send a message via Yahoo to GaladrieloftheOlden
Pipe

You guys, I pulled an all-nighter this night, so if any of my posts are, well, odd (that is, odder than usual). that's why. Just in case... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Menelien stared blearily about, rubbing her eyes. She noted that the Saucepan Man was still clashing his saucepans together. Wow, one dude has an endless supply of energy… she thought, grabbing some sort of alcoholic beverage. Walking around, trying to take the sleepiness out of her legs, she saw that almost everyone currently present was asleep and/or drunk. She sighed, slid down to the floor, and fell back asleep… (Just as I wish I could do now. Darn this insomnia! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] )
Old 05-03-2003, 04:58 AM   #587
Tinuviel the Nightingale
Shade of Carn Dûm

Silmaril

"Um excuse me, my name is Mimi, I'm looking for someone, maybe you could help me?"
A voice jerked Alatariel out of her thoughts and back into reality.

"That depends. Who are you enquiring of?" she replied pleasantly.
Old 05-03-2003, 06:33 AM   #588
GaladrieloftheOlden
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Pipe

Menelien was beginning to feel quite forlorn, as her calling for anybody she knew was futile. They were all offli... *ahem*, asleep. So she sat quietly in a corner and hoped that somebody would take notcie of her (really, the best way to get noticed) and/or ask her to dance before she had to leave for a cla... I mean, before she got too drunk to participate again. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-03-2003, 06:41 AM   #589
Nuinatariel
Haunting Spirit

Nuinatariel has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

"Not exactly from here, but close enough. I'm from Minas Tirith, the only elf there! Or, I was the last time I checked." Lëowen told Stacey, who laughed. Excusing herself, Stacey then hurried toward the door, apparently to meet someone. Lëowen watched her go for a moment, the walked toward the table Stacey had said was hers. "I may as well stay here," Lëowen said to herself, "At least I won't get trampled here!" More guests had arrived, and there was quite a large crowd inside the hall.
Old 05-03-2003, 06:41 AM   #590
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Amanaduial the archer has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Amanaduial the archer
Eye

Aman saw the lonely figure sitting in the corner. She searched the room with her eyes to see where Anuion was, before seeing him holding an unconcious woman and looking a little panicky. She grinned, and walked over to the woman in the corner. She had a vaguely familiar look about her, although Aman was fairly sure she had never seen her before. Odd, the amount of times that had happened in the party- it was almost as if people had got different identities, hidden behind the one they wore at the party...

"Greetings." Aman nodded to the woman, leaning against the wall beside her, and handing her a glass of punch which a wickedly grinning hobbit had assured her was not spiked. Needless to say, she was drinking it very slowly. "Having a nice time?"
Old 05-03-2003, 06:47 AM   #591
Helkahothion
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Helkahothion has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to Helkahothion Send a message via AIM to Helkahothion
Eye

"Now now, take it easy. You just passed out on the dance floor. It is a good thing that I took that fifth wine from you. You could have been puking on the floor and that would be a lot worse." Anuion smiled.

"I've been such an idiot. I'm never going to drink again."

"Now now, let us not be hasty. Just take it easy for a while. Bartender, a Pepsi and a Bacardi Breezer orange please."

Anuion gave Eladoriel her drink and sat with her for a while. The girl came a little to her senses and Anuion took his leave after gently saying goodbye. He scouted the room and found Aman leaning against a wall. He could not see the girl in front of her and walked over.

"G'day Aman, having a blast? Oh, I did not see you where talking to someone. Sorry. I don't believe we have met. My name is Anuion. Am I interrupting?"
Old 05-03-2003, 06:58 AM   #592
Alatariel Telemnar
Shade of Carn Dûm

Alatariel Telemnar has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Alatariel Telemnar
Silmaril

Finally arrives 2 days late without an escort. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

'Poor ye. Ye're tied to someone who's been photographed trying to shave their hand... My condolences.'
Old 05-03-2003, 07:02 AM   #593
Alatariel Telemnar
Shade of Carn Dûm

Silmaril

Quote:
Alatariel woke up with a snort, lifted her head up and hoped to Eru that no-one saw her do that. Glancing around the table, she realised that she was left alone!
Is there another Alatariel? Or was that supposed to be me? Im confused [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

'Poor ye. Ye're tied to someone who's been photographed trying to shave their hand... My condolences.'
Old 05-03-2003, 07:05 AM   #594
GaladrieloftheOlden
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Pipe

“No of course not!” Menelien smiled. Two people actually talking to her… wow. “What are your names?” she asked. You both look slightly familiar… I’m Menelien.”
Old 05-03-2003, 07:06 AM   #595
Nuinatariel
Haunting Spirit

Shield

Watching the crowd, Lëowen suddenly saw someone slightly familiar. Getting up, she walked over to the slightly confused guest. "I'm Lëowen" she said. "You're ElenCala Isil's friend, aren't you?" she asked Alatariel Telemnar.
Old 05-03-2003, 07:07 AM   #596
Tinuviel the Nightingale
Shade of Carn Dûm

Silmaril

Ack no Alatariel Telemnar! That was just my elven character, and I'm sure a certain elf-lord wouldn't let you pass out drunk [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Welcome to the party!
Old 05-03-2003, 07:07 AM   #597
Alatariel Telemnar
Shade of Carn Dûm

Silmaril

Yes, I am, but I how did u kno that I was ElenCala Isil's friend?

Old 05-03-2003, 07:09 AM   #598
Alatariel Telemnar
Shade of Carn Dûm

Silmaril

I waan't sure because I was supposed to be arriving with a group of people but i thought they had written me in or something...

Old 05-03-2003, 07:10 AM   #599
Nuinatariel
Haunting Spirit

Sting

"I'm her friend too, and I think I've talked to you before, haven't I?"

[ May 03, 2003: Message edited by: Nuinatariel ]
Old 05-03-2003, 07:12 AM   #600
Alatariel Telemnar
Shade of Carn Dûm

Silmaril

Umm.. Im not sure. I cant really remeber people, but how did u kno I was ElenCala Isil's friend?