The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 03-25-2006, 12:28 PM   #721
Caranlondien
Shade of Carn Dűm

Caranlondien has just left Hobbiton.
As per Gurthang's request:

++ Formendacil

Good luck, my fellow villagers! May we lynch a werewolf!
Caranlondien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2006, 12:51 PM   #722
Naria
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Naria has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Naria
I will do my part:

++Formendacil

One question, I'm assuming that Form is not going to 'go along' with this voting pattern, will it not effect the double lynch if he doesn't vote for Caran? Will either Gurthang or Lalaith have to withhold there vote to ensure the double lynch? I guess that was two questions
Naria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2006, 12:57 PM   #723
Gurthang
Sword of Spirit

Gurthang has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naria
I will do my part:

++Formendacil

One question, I'm assuming that Form is not going to 'go along' with this voting pattern, will it not effect the double lynch if he doesn't vote for Caran? Will either Gurthang or Lalaith have to withhold there vote to ensure the double lynch? I guess that was two questions
Yes. If everyone votes as they should except for Formendacil, then the votes will read Caran: 1, Form: 2. If Form does not show, then I will vote for Caran, creating a tie, and Lalaith will hold her vote until Formendacil shows up and votes.

If he doesn't come, then Lalaith doesn't vote and it stays a tie. If he votes, then Lalaith will also and it's still a tie.

If something should go terribly wrong and he manages to screw things up, then there will easily be enough people left tomorrow to lynch him.
Old 03-25-2006, 01:02 PM   #724
Naria
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sounds good, Gurthang!

I hope you and Lalaith have enough coffee for this vigil
Old 03-25-2006, 01:11 PM   #725
Lalaith
Blithe Spirit

Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
well, I'm GMT so I won't need coffee, I'll be going to bed and getting up again...I can't believe I'm dragging myself out of bed on a Sunday morning before eight o'clock, the things I do for werewolf...
Old 03-25-2006, 01:38 PM   #726
Gurthang
Sword of Spirit

Thinlomien should be coming soon to vote for Caran. When she does, I think I'll go ahead and vote for her too to tie it up.
Old 03-25-2006, 02:33 PM   #727
Gurthang
Sword of Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formendacil
I'm going to be off in another town for most of toDay, assisting (or just watching...) a theatre production my brother's in. Unless we get snowed in (and it's not an impossibility) I'll be back within the last three hours of the day, to see who the village has decided to lynch, and to throw my vote in, if it's needed.
I must have skipped over this earlier. So much for getting things done early.

I also just realized that Thin has not posted since LMP's Seer declaration. I don't know if that means anything, but it makes me a little uneasy. I hope she votes soon.
Old 03-25-2006, 03:36 PM   #728
Lalaith
Blithe Spirit

Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
I'm off now, I'll be back in the morning. I just hope close of voting time isn't unusually early or late.
Old 03-25-2006, 06:03 PM   #729
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Sorry to interrupt your game, but as some people seem to be wondering about Lommy's absence, I took the liberty of sending this note to this thread also (I already posted it to the TiG-thread earlier).

Lommy would like all of you to know, that her absence today is due to her problems with net-access.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2006, 09:45 PM   #730
Gurthang
Sword of Spirit

Well, that was unexpected. I'm gone from the game for, like, four hours and come back to find only one post. And not even from a player to boot! Thanks for the heads up, Nogrod.

Well, if Thin isn't able to vote, then we might have to change our gameplan a little. I'm going to wait until Formendacil gets here and then see what we need to do.
Old 03-25-2006, 11:26 PM   #731
Naria
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Well, this isn't very good now is it....hmmm. So Gurthang what should we do, or what are you and Lalaith going to do, since me and Caran have already voted.

If you would like my opinion, I think that you and Lalaith should both vote for Form just in case Thin isn't able to get online. If Form is an ordo ,which I doubt, we can try for a double lynch tomorrow.
Old 03-25-2006, 11:34 PM   #732
Gurthang
Sword of Spirit

Since it looks like Lommy isn't going to be able to get on, here's how it will probably have to work.

Lalaith and I will both vote for Caran. We will do this with the stipulation that Form will not vote. I will make sure to give him plenty of warning, so that if he does vote, he will be lynched tomorrow by himself. No excuses, no accidents. If he breaks the tie, he's the wolf.

I'm still going to wait to do that for awhile. He said he wasn't going to be here until, well about now actually. He said three hours before the deadline, so he's probably around, whether he's going to post or not.

Lalaith, when you get here, post and tell me. I want to make sure that we're all on the same page before we get to the voting.
Old 03-25-2006, 11:35 PM   #733
Caranlondien
Shade of Carn Dűm

Oh dear.

The problem is, if Form were an ordo and only he were killed toDay, then tonight the wolf would kill one of the known innocents, leaving 2 known innocents and 3 unknowns. Even double lynching then, there's the chance that the last wolf still wouldn't be lynched, and would win the next day.

On the other hand, Form is looking pretty darn wolvish right now.

I don't really have a plan to recommend, but I just wanted to point out that if we don't double-lynch toDay, we're no longer guaranteed to win.

EDIT: Cross-posted with Gurthang
Old 03-25-2006, 11:37 PM   #734
Gurthang
Sword of Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurthang
...he will be lynched tomorrow by himself.

Sorry, just realized that this doesn't make much sense.

What I mean is that, tomorrow, he will be lynched and him only. There won't be any double lynch tomorrow if he gets on and breaks the tie toDay.
Old 03-25-2006, 11:37 PM   #735
Caranlondien
Shade of Carn Dűm

Good plan, Gurthang! It hadn't occurred to me that even if Formendawolf weren't killed today, his breaking the tie would incriminate him. I think I need some sleep...
Old 03-25-2006, 11:47 PM   #736
Gurthang
Sword of Spirit

Point of information:

If the double lynch falls through toDay, and Caran is innocent.

AND

If we lynch Form tomorrow in a single lynch and he is somehow innocent. (unlikely)

Then this would leave us on the last Day with 3 people: 1 known innocent and 2 unknowns. The two unknowns should vote for each other and the known should not vote, resulting in a double lynch of the two unknowns.

One of the unknowns will (obviously) be a wolf. That one will, inevitably, receive one vote from the unknown innocent. He can then either vote for the unknown or vote for the known innocent. If he votes for the other unknown, then we have the double lynch we want. If he votes for the known innocent, then the known innocent can simply vote for the wolf and he will have two votes.

So, basically, the village will still be assured a victory. If we end up with just a single lynchee toDay, just do a single lynch tomorrow, and we'll still have a villager win in the bag.
Old 03-26-2006, 01:17 AM   #737
Lalaith
Blithe Spirit

I'm here, Gurth. Good morning. *yawns*
Old 03-26-2006, 01:18 AM   #738
Lalaith
Blithe Spirit

Oh, and the clocks *have* gone forward, on my board at least.
Old 03-26-2006, 01:22 AM   #739
Gurthang
Sword of Spirit

Well, do you mind if I go ahead and vote for Caran? I think you should wait for a little to see if Formendacil wants to show up. If he doesn't, then go ahead and vote for her also. Make sure you make a couple of posts awhile before you do, just so there's no cross-posting or anything that he could use to say it was an accident.
Old 03-26-2006, 01:25 AM   #740
Lalaith
Blithe Spirit

No please do, hope you're not too tired. goodnight!
Old 03-26-2006, 01:32 AM   #741
Gurthang
Sword of Spirit

Thank you, Lalaith.

++Caranlondien

Formendacil: If Lalaith votes for Caran, you should not! If you do, you will be lynched tomorrow.

And lastly, don't forget what I said earlier: even if something goes wrong, we should still have an assured victory as a village.

Goodnight. I hope this double gets the wolf.
Old 03-26-2006, 01:38 AM   #742
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
So I'm definitely a Wolf am I?

DEFINITELY LUPINE, AM I???

Now where in the name of Morgoth in Angband have the blithering lot of you come up with a crackpot theory like that? It seems to me like the sort of theory that a mongoose would come up with when drunk with a llama off a bottle of tequila!

You idiots!

I spit in your faces!!!

Have you NO recollection of how I have voted this ENTIRE game??? Are the suspicions I have cast on Kath and SamwiseGamgee gone completely to waste? Have you numbskulls forgotten that I voted for Kath TWICE, the second time of which I got her double-lynched with Lhuna- who I didn't even know was the Lover? Have you forgotten completely that I cruelly and callously allowed and voted for BOTH my non-Lover Werewolf fellows, defending them hardly at all. Have you totally forgotten that LMP HIMSELF took my agreement with him as a good sign yesterday??? I have been on the intelligent people's "Most Likely Innocent" list all game!

And you call me Lupine!

YOU. DARE. TO. CALL. ME. LUPINE!!!!

I am insulted. Nay, I am wounded to the core!!!

That's it! I'm leaving. If I can't play this game with all the cunning in my being and not hope to win, then I'm done! I'm through! No more Werewolf!!!! I'll go and play Middle-Earth Idol (when I cannot abide the original) with a passion -naked- before I'll come back here!!!

You fools! You imbeciles!!!

You lynch me on no more than "he's been acting strange" and "my gut feels wrong" when I've got the cleanest record in the village!!!

Well, let's keep that record going!

I want to vote for EVERY WEREWOLF commited to the cause- I, who led them to kill Spawn, and who single-handedly devoured the evil LMP!!

++ Formendacil

Alea iacta est!

(What??? I've lost. It's clear. I just want to vent a little latent rage. You guys didn't even let me survive to tomorrow and try and mess things up last minute! And tonight I have to go to bed... Besides, this being Nilp's game, I think a double-lynch a very impressive way to end things.

Oh, and raging is fun.

I still spit on your graves. Double-lynching spoilsports. Innocent or guilty, I'm never playing in a double-lynching game again! )
Old 03-26-2006, 01:43 AM   #743
Lalaith
Blithe Spirit

Well, there can be no double-lynch now Form. Even if we wanted to do one. At least your death will be the way you like it, a solitary lynch...
Lovely rant, btw.
Old 03-26-2006, 01:48 AM   #744
Caranlondien
Shade of Carn Dűm

And I had so stoically resigned myself to a glorious self-sacrificing death.

Ah, but now I can say I survived to the end
Old 03-26-2006, 01:55 AM   #745
Lalaith
Blithe Spirit

Oh, just one thing. On the intelligent people's most Likely Innocent List, were you? I had you top of my suspect list the day after the double-lynch.

For that insult, it is only fitting that I deal you the final blow.

++FORMENDACIL

Shame Lommy and Cailin had to miss the fun...
Old 03-26-2006, 01:56 AM   #746
Naria
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
Ah, but now I can say I survived to the end
As with me. I am quite surprised to have made it all the way to the end being an ordo....Way to go villagers!!
Old 03-26-2006, 03:29 AM   #747
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Location: The brink, where hope and despair are akin. [The Philippines]
Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
The Eye Is this the end?

Somewhere in Valinor, two white-robed persons were watching television. On the fluorescent screen were written the words: BD Big Prophet: Big Prophet is Watching.

'Change the channel,' said the white-robed woman.

'Wait. The show's not over yet,' replied the white-robed man.

The woman took the remote control from him. He gazed at her with a look of infinite sadness.

There was silence for a few minutes. After that, the woman reluctantly turned the TV on.

'Oh, wait,' said the man, 'they're done. I've to go.' As he walked to the door, he stopped, turned back to her, and asked, 'Do you want to come with me?'

She gazed at her with a look of infinite annoyance. He shrugged.

'Never mind.'

And then he walked out of the door.
Nilpaurion Felagund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2006, 04:00 AM   #748
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Thumbs up It is the end.

Formendacil had transformed before the eyes of the village. The dashing, handsome unemployed man had become an agile, hideous unemployed Werewolf. The villagers did not dare face the monster, even though they had him outnumbered. He managed to avoid Gurthang's arrows, and when Caranlondien tried to make her chainsaw connect with Weredacil's neck, he wrested the machine from her hands and smashed it on the ground. It seems that the village was doomed to be destroyed by this monster.

Suddenly a brilliance illumed the dusk of Ened-in-Nowhere. Formendawolf had seen it before, when they had attacked dancing spawn of ungoliant. He shied from the light as, once again, a figure robed in dazzling white came out of the glow. In his hand was, once again, a flaming brand.

'What are you doing here?' asked Weredacil.

'Well,' said the white-robed man, 'I'm here to end the game.'

'You can't end it now! I have a village to ravage!'

'Wait. It says here in my footage of the voting, you've got three votes. You're the lynchee.'

'Why, I . . .' said the Werewolf, then he stopped talking and charged at the white-robed man. The white-robed man overpowered him, bound him, and threw him to a turtle cage. But he forgot to lock it, so after a thousand seconds Formendawolf escaped again, and attempted to strike at the white-robed man's back. However, some of the villagers were prepared; Thinlómien threw a particularly hard mushroom and Lalaith a bag of coins at the Werewolf's head. He fell down, stunned. Caranlondien took her axe and came over to Formendacil.

'For my chainsaw,' she whispered as she chopped the last Werewolf's head.

The scroll of the census was changed, for the last time:
Nilpaurion Felagund, the Prophet of the Mod God, was lynched by suspicious means on the first NIGHT.
Garin, an Ordinary Villager, was lanced like a boil on the the first DAY.
Anguirel, an Ordinary Villager, was massacred by were-hedgehogs on the second NIGHT.
Eonwe, an Ordinary Villager, was struck by lightning, struck by lightning! on the second DAY.
dancing spawn of ungoliant, a Seer, was taken away on the third NIGHT.
Kath, a Werewolf, was accidentally strangled on the third DAY
Lhunardawen, the Werewolf Beloved, died with his Lover on the third DAY
Farael, the Lover, died defending his Beloved on the third DAY
Eomer of the Rohirrim, an Ordinary Villager, was poked with woodwinds on the fourth NIGHT.
the guy who be short, an Ordinary Villager, was stuffed into a tree-frog on the fourth DAY.
Glirdan, an Ordinary Villager, was consumed by fire from the Mod God on the fourth DAY.
Celuien, an Ordinary Villager, was 'Freud' alive on the fifth NIGHT.
Valier, an Ordinary Villager, was eaten by SamwolfGamgee on the fifth DAY.
SamwiseGamgee, a Werewolf, was shot by Gurthang on the fifth DAY.
tar-ancalime, an Ordinary Villager, went to the future on the sixth NIGHT.
littlemanpoet, a Seer, was crushed by a boulder on the sixth NIGHT.
Formendacil, an Werewolf, was had his head chopped off on the sixth DAY.

Those left alive are:

Caranlondien, a lumberjack
Cailín, the town gossip
Naria, a midwife who goes ever so slightly mad with each birth
Lalaith, a rich young widow
Thinlómien, a mushroom-picker
Gurthang, an arrowsmith
'In case you haven't noticed,' said the white-robed man (who was, to the village's surprise, the Prophet), 'Villagers won.'

Last edited by Nilpaurion Felagund; 03-26-2006 at 04:13 AM.
Old 03-26-2006, 04:09 AM   #749
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Silmaril Post-game information:

Dreams:

NIGHT 1: Lhunardawen
NIGHT 2: Gurthang
NIGHT 3: Cailín
NIGHT 4: Lalaith
NIGHT 5: Celuien
NIGHT 6: Formendacil

Miscellany:

If we have had gifteds:

Thinlómien should have been the Ranger.
tar-ancalime the Hunter.
Lalaith the Cobbler.

Naria should have been the fourth Werewolf, not Formendaga, but for the sake of gender equality, I replaced her with a male. (Besides, she told me she had trouble being a Werewolf.)

On NIGHT 5, SamwiseGamgee told me to kill Celuien. By that time, my inbox was full. Later, Formendacil told my sister he wanted to kill Lalaith.

Well, those aren't that important, but someone might want to know.

Thoughts:

The Seer-iffs are too powerful.

After observing this game, I realised that in a Lover game, the Lovers are equal to a Bear. So I think the standard Bear-game gifteds (1 Seer, 1 Ranger, 1 Hunter, 2 Shirriffs) should be used.

Just my opinion.

And Cailín: I did do two male, two female Werewolves. I just didn't want you to know. By the time of Kath and Lhunardawen's death you wouldn't have needed the Seer--you would have just double-lynched the males to victory. Not a good ending for me.

Great game, everyone! Reps from me will come much later, sorry. I'll disappear from the Downs for a while after this.
Old 03-26-2006, 04:16 AM   #750
Lalaith
Blithe Spirit

So did the wolves all nominate kills seperately then? And if your inbox hadn't been full, would I have died?

Splendid game, everyone. Two Seers did make life easier for us, but those last two wolves were still damn difficult to catch, I thought...
Old 03-26-2006, 06:17 AM   #751
the guy who be short
Shadowed Prince

the guy who be short has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilp
you would have just double-lynched the males to victory

Good game people! Being Nilp was hilarious, I assure you. And I was quite glad to go when I did really... otherwise I'd have confused you all to death.

And I'm glad you implemented my double lynching strategy after my death. Though, ironically, this has turned me against double lynchings - it's fun using maths to improve chances in a game, but I think it makes it dull when it is used to certify victory.
the guy who be short is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2006, 06:50 AM   #752
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
What a fun game! I had a blast!

You may note that in my "final posts" of each Day, one of my lists was the known innocents. So if I had never 'revealed', you would have likely smacked yourselves on the forehead and said, "How obvious!"

Yes, the double seer is quite powerful. But maybe it's a good option without the Lovers, having four werewolves...
littlemanpoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2006, 07:35 AM   #753
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Shield Mathematics

I could have told you that would happen. Oh wait, I did....

It wasn't quite as damning as Anguirel's Heroes game where we brave souls had to throw in the towel almost immediately, but it did remind me of that.

Is there any doubt now that double-lynchings are no fun?

Regardless...

...well done villagers! You were ruthlessly efficient and I'm very proud of you all.

Especial credit to LMP, whom I thought pursued a brilliant Seer strategy.
Old 03-26-2006, 07:41 AM   #754
Celuien
Riveting Ribbiter

Celuien has just left Hobbiton.
Wow! Great game, everyone!

I think I'm jinxed. Every single time I write a long, elaborate post overnight, one of the wolves eats me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TGWBS
Good game people! Being Nilp was hilarious, I assure you. And I was quite glad to go when I did really... otherwise I'd have confused you all to death.
You did a good job of being confusing, don't worry. Nilp should be proud.
Quote:
I did do two male, two female Werewolves. I just didn't want you to know. By the time of Kath and Lhunardawen's death you wouldn't have needed the Seer--you would have just double-lynched the males to victory. Not a good ending for me.
Actually, I assumed there was an equal ratio because I thought that having an unequal ratio in among the wolves would have made to too easy for them to skew kills toward the gender most likely to contain the ordo Lover. At least that's what I thought until the question came up and I realized that we really shouldn't know the wolf pack composition because it would make our job too easy.

I liked having the Lovers. It added a new dimension of complexity above the Bear by having two members on the separate team and guaranteeing that the non-wolf population would drop after the wolf-Lover's demise.
Quote:
Maybe having two non-communicating Seers would balance out better. They could dream on alternate nights until one dies. Then the remaining Seer could proceed with nightly dreams.
Old 03-26-2006, 08:33 AM   #755
Gurthang
Sword of Spirit

Interesting game. I've gotta tell you, Formendacil, that I didn't really suspect you until last Night. I don't know why, but I was thinking that Lalaith and Cailin would want to lynch you, and for some reason it just felt right. You did a good job of playing hidden, and you were even my top 'innocent' after that ridiculously long analysis of everyone that I did.

That pretty much proves to me that analysis doesn't really work. At least for me.

Thanks for asking me to play, Nilp. I'm glad your game happened over my Spring Break (which is over tomorrow!), or I wouldn't have been able to play.

The Lover's, in my mind, would be the hardest role of all to play, by far. In no other role is your fate directly tied with someone else's. Basically, the pair is like a Black Beorning, but just twice as easy to kill since there are two of them.

Double lynches are only killer if the Seer gets a lot of dreams that stay alive. If LMP had been killed the Night after spawn, then the wolves would have had a good shot. I've been on both ends of the mass-lynch/double-lynch thing, and it varies greatly in my mind. If you went back to the original game, Seer-wolves-villagers only, then double lynchings would probably be less advantageous to the village.

So, great game everyone. I had a blast.

Oh, and just so everyone is fully aware, this is the longest game, as far as posts, in werewolf history. We almost got to 20 pages before the game ended!
Old 03-26-2006, 09:50 AM   #756
dancing spawn of ungoliant
Mischievous Candle

Location: So near to Russia, so far from Japan, quite a long way from Cairo, lots of miles from Vietnam.
dancing spawn of ungoliant has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to dancing spawn of ungoliant
Well done, villagers!

Quote:
That's true. After lmp and I had dreamed of Lhuna, we could go ahead and make a case against her knowing that if the wolves killed one of us, the other one could still keep on dreaming without having to put oneself into danger by pointing at a wolf.

A few words of our dreams. As for our first dream, we wanted to pick someone who could possibly create a lot of confusion during the first days. For some reason, Lhuna is often suspected although she's innocent. This time we wanted to be sure what she is and chose her.

On Night 2, our two dream candidates were Samwise and Gurthang. Both of them had acted in a way that looked wolvish to us, and we agreed to dream of Gurthang first and wait till Night 3 with Samwise. However, when Night 3 came, we were more concerned with Lalaith, Kath and Cailín. We also thought that even though Gurthang wasn't a wolf, he could still have been a Lover, and if that was the case, Cailín could have been the other Lover. So, we chose Cailín.

lmp, thank you, it was fun. You were a great Seer!

Caranlondien, that was an impressive performance. I wouldn't have ever guessed that you are a first timer. I look forward to seeing you in another game.

Eomer, "honour beyond the grave", or how did it go? Good job!

Wolves, kudos to you for daring to play such a bold game. It was great to watch.

The White-robed Prophet, well done! Thank you.

This was a really entertaining game, both to play and read, although I couldn't believe my unplucked eyes when I saw that you talked your way to page 19! Congrats on making WW history on that account.

Oh, incidentally, this is the second game where I should have died, but the mod spared my life. I wonder what's that all about...
Old 03-26-2006, 09:55 AM   #757
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
This was a great game! I enjoyed playing with all of you and if I may say, this was nicer than WWJ-games. So thanks Nilp from inviting me to play in a real WW - otherwise I'd still be playing the juniors. (My next game might be a juniour still - I should do something to my flip-floppiness before giving the next try.)

Great modding Nilp. Some of the deaths were incredible.

I'm glad I wasn't wrong about Samwise.

Yesterday seemed to be an interesting day - a pity that my computer had problems with the internet-connection. Anyway, it seems you did very well without me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilpaurion Felagund
If we have had gifteds:
Thinlómien should have been the Ranger.
tar-ancalime the Hunter.
Lalaith the Cobbler.
Any reasons or was this just random? Anyway, nice to be in the list...
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2006, 10:17 AM   #758
Lalaith
Blithe Spirit

I'm glad I wasn't a cobbler - I get tied up in enough knots as it is....
Old 03-26-2006, 10:38 AM   #759
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Well, we lost, but it was fun while it lasted! I've remembered why I hate double lynches so much now though

I quite liked being able to PM through the Day though, and it meant Lhuna could keep up with half the conversation. Had it all been at Night she would never have got an opinion in!
Old 03-26-2006, 10:59 AM   #760
Caranlondien
Shade of Carn Dűm

Excellent game! I'll definitely be playing another one... Although this is getting bad for my sleeping habits

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancing spawn
Caranlondien, that was an impressive performance. I wouldn't have ever guessed that you are a first timer. I look forward to seeing you in another game.
Thanks! I must confess, though, I read through the most of the previous game as it was occurring. Aiwendil is my brother, so I learned a lot from him.