Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Roleplaying > Elvenhome
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 09-02-2008, 02:49 PM   #801
Groin Redbeard
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Updated list

All done, Nogrod. I tried put Balvir and Matrim into sports that would fit them, but I think Lithor will stay out and organize the games for the most part, he'll find it amusing watching everyone els.

Archery Erbrand, Crabannan, Garmund, Cnebba, Dan, Eodwine,Javan, Thornden, Balvir, Matrim
Horse Racing Erbrand, Eodwine, Rowenna, Javan, Saeryn
Racing on foot Erbrand, Garmund, Cnebba, Eodwine, Leof, Matrim
Stone Throwing Garmund, Cnebba, Harreld, Erbrand, Balvir, Matrim
Wrestling Crabannan, Dan, Harreld, Aethelstan, Osmund
Dueling Crabannan, Dan, Eodwine, Erbrand, Aethelstan, Osmund
Quarterstaff-fight Crabannan, Stigend, Dan, Eodwine, Harreld, Thornden, Aethelstan, Osmund
Javelin Throwing Erbrand, Crabannan, Stigend, Dan, Harreld, Thornden, Aethelstan, Osmund
Riddles Dan, Eodwine, Javan
Sack-fight Harreld, Erbrand, Dan, Javan, Cnebba, Garmund, Stigend,
Dagger-throwing Rowenna, Eodwine, Harreld, Saeryn
Task-path Rowenna, Eodwine, Harreld, Dan, Javan
Rope-tie race Eodwine, Rowenna, Erbrand, Stigend, Garstan, Cnebba, Garmund, Javan, Saeryn, Kara, Ginna, Dan, Erbrand
Old 09-02-2008, 04:29 PM   #802
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Wow! That was a lot to catch up with! I've added all the NPC's as seemed to make sense to others and me.

Matrim is the younger and happier of the two, Balvir older and more serious.

Not sure the goal of "evening things out" is very applicable once you add NPC's - who should be in the mix if this is going to be realistic. See the updated list below.

Eorlings don't wear heavy armor. They and their horse riding should be understood to be styled after nomadic peoples for whom horses are lighter and faster, more like a quarter horse or riding horse. Flíthaf's name itself should give good indication - it's sort of Eorling for "fleet of hoof". So no, Flíthaf is NOT a "war horse" as in the Percherons, etc. I'll give you that he's not small - maybe even higher and longer than most of them, but he is not given to being heavy in any way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foley
With only six participants and five horses running, why would they do two heats? Will they all run the horses twice and Rowenna and Eodwine switch out? Just wondering what her reasoning was.
This is Rowenna being manipulative. She's well aware that there may be only one horse race, but came up with the "more than one heat" idea to loosen up Eodwine's willingness; she foresees, upon the realization that there will be only one race, that she will go to Eodwine and sorrowfully offer not to race, knowing that he will be gallant and choose another horse for himself, so that Rowenna's chances of winning become as good as her riding ability.

Quote:
Who's going to win? How close is it going to be?
Use dice or flip a coin enough times to "generate" a random victor, or just decide placement if you prefer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
What do you think the odds for Harreld, Erbrand & Dan should be for my rolling of the dices?
It depends on precisely what a Sack-fight IS. Could you please explain the game a little? All I know is you need good balance and hit each other with a sack. Are you on a wall? or a log in water?

NEWLY UPDATED LIST:

Archery Erbrand, Crabannan, Garmund, Cnebba, Dan, Eodwine,Javan, Thornden, Wilcred, Balvir, Matrim --> GRÓIN

Horse Race Erbrand, Eodwine, Rowenna, Javan, Saeryn, Léof, Crabannan, Degas, Aethelstan, Matrim--> FOLWREN

Foot Race Erbrand, Garmund, Cnebba, Eodwine, Osmund, Degas, Matrim--> ___________

Stone Throwing Garmund, Cnebba, Harreld, Erbrand, Wilcred, Balvir, Matrim --> LOMMY

Wrestling Crabannan, Dan, Harreld, Garstan, Stigend, Aethelstan, Osmund--> ELEMPI

Sword fight Crabannan, Dan, Eodwine, Degas, Garstan, Stigend, Aethelstan, Erbrand, Balvir, Matrim--> GWATHAGOR

Quarterstaff-fight Erbrand, Crabannan, Stigend, Dan, Eodwine, Harreld, Thornden, Garstan, Osmund, Aethelstan, Balvir--> __________

Spear Throwing Erbrand, Crabannan, Stigend, Dan, Harreld, Thornden, Osmund, Aethelstan, Balvir--> _________

Riddles Dan, Eodwine, Javan, Degas, Wilcred

Sack-fight Harreld, Erbrand, Dan, Javan, Cnebba, Garmund, Stigend, Kara--> NOGROD

Dagger-throwing Rowenna, Eodwine, Harreld, Saeryn, Scyld, Wilcred, Matrim--> FIREFOOT

Task-path Rowenna, Eodwine, Harreld, Dan, Javan, Saeryn, Erbrand --> GRÓIN

Three Legged Race Eodwine, Rowenna, Erbrand, Stigend, Garstan, Cnebba, Garmund, Javan, Saeryn, Kara, Ginna, Léoðern, Degas, Wilcred --> __________

Okay, that brings it all up to date as best I could in a too short amount of time. Groin, I added some of Nogrod's ideas for Garstan, Matrim, Balvir, Wilcred, Aethelstan, and Osmund, and tried to match your list.

Last edited by littlemanpoet; 09-03-2008 at 09:53 AM.
Old 09-02-2008, 07:47 PM   #803
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Forgive me, but it's virtually impossible for horses to be ready to race in 15 minutes. Let them race in an hour, at least!

EDIT: Never mind about the hour. However, they can not run in 15 mintues. It will take that long simply to get them ready, much less to warm them up. A horse sprinted without warming could end with injuries that may not heal properly. Sorry about the fine detail and the appearance of me being nit picky. I am actually being nit picky, but you can not imagine how my brain has been picked all afternoon... And I know too much about horses.

And Elempi, for Saeryn's sake, I am furious, and I'm really disliking Rowenna right now.

Last edited by Folwren; 09-02-2008 at 08:27 PM.
Old 09-02-2008, 07:58 PM   #804
Firefoot
Illusionary Holbytla

Firefoot has been trapped in the Barrow!
Not to mention that everyone's going to be trying to use the same space etc.... Leof's going to wish he'd have had a bit more warning.
Old 09-02-2008, 08:16 PM   #805
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
I'm confused about the status of our stables at this point. I'm writing it with the imagination that we have a place to put the saddles and bridles and other necessities for horses, but the horses themselves are staying in a pen out in the open. If this is an incorrect assumption, I will change my post.

I don't want to decide who wins the horse race, because right now, I've got my feelings way too much wrapped up in Saeryn and want her to win very badly indeed. Who else has preferences? Who knows they're NOT going to win? Whoever wants to win, let me know and I'll start flipping coins or rolling dice. So far, I'm assuming those who want to win are Firefoot (for Leof), Elempi (for Rowenna or Eodwine), and myself (for Saeryn). Gwath and Fea have both expressed their suspicion that their characters won't win. I know Javan won't. What about Erbrand, Groin? And the NPC? What should I do about them?
I'm sorry if I'm being too much bother about this. If I am, tell me so, and I'll shut up and figure it out, somehow. But I want to be fair.

-- Folwren

EDIT: I was going to write a post tonight, but it's taking me too long. This post for Saeryn is too complicated for me right now. I'll write tomorrow morning.

Last edited by Folwren; 09-02-2008 at 08:24 PM.
Old 09-02-2008, 08:34 PM   #806
Firefoot
Illusionary Holbytla

The image that I've had as far as stables go is this:

The horses normally stay in a couple of paddocks (I don't know how many - 2 or 3? But every time they're referred to it's been plural...). There's probably some kind of equipment shed or lean to or something or other to keep saddles etc dry and out of the elements. I also described a couple of "stalls" (maybe two of them) for short-term holding of horses that Leof knows in advance will be needed that day - nothing at all fancy. These may be adjoined in some way to the equipment "shed."

And I do confess that I am hoping for Leof to do well in the race...
Old 09-02-2008, 10:28 PM   #807
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via AIM to Gwathagor Send a message via MSN to Gwathagor Send a message via Skype™ to Gwathagor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Folwren View Post

I don't want to decide who wins the horse race, because right now, I've got my feelings way too much wrapped up in Saeryn and want her to win very badly indeed. Who else has preferences? Who knows they're NOT going to win?
I suspect that Crabannan's horse will pull out a stellar performance, but simply not be able to beat the competition - after all, he is racing against the horses of the Rohirrim. It would be SO wrong if he won.
Old 09-03-2008, 07:26 AM   #808
Groin Redbeard
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Forgive me, but it's virtually impossible for horses to be ready to race in 15 minutes. Let them race in an hour, at least!
What, these Rohirric people cannot saddle their horse in less than 15 minutes, I can saddle my horse faster than that? What a bunch of slowpokes! Just poking fun at you Folwren, an hour it is.

And no Erbrand will not win the race, perhaps another day.
Old 09-03-2008, 07:59 AM   #809
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Goodness, you're all making me laugh or at least smile. Too funny. And I love the enthusiasm around here... and I'm so amused by the cat fight, you know... I'd like to dislike Rowenna for being so manipulative but she just amuses me too much.

Since we seem to be short of hosts, I could do the stone throwing, (but no spectacles are to be expected ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
(I was kind of hoping Lommy would put Modtryth into it...)
Nah, it's too deep in her not to put herself forwards like that and I can't see her really enjoying any kind of competition much, however light-hearted... she will be following the riddle games with enthusiasm, though. (I'd imagine it interests her much more than the sports...)
Old 09-03-2008, 08:27 AM   #810
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groin Redbeard View Post
What, these Rohirric people cannot saddle their horse in less than 15 minutes, I can saddle my horse faster than that? What a bunch of slowpokes! Just poking fun at you Folwren, an hour it is.
That is true, if it was saddling alone and these horses were stalled. (ha...if we're talking personal experience here, I have to walk a quarter of a mile to get my horses out of pasture, then I have to bring them back and groom and saddle them...all that takes an hour!)

So, I think it's fine if Lithor says to go get the horses ready and they'll race as soon as all the animals are prepared - how's that? I may have over-reacted a little last night - I was really, really grumpy.
Old 09-03-2008, 09:42 AM   #811
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefoot View Post
The image that I've had as far as stables go is this:

The horses normally stay in a couple of paddocks (I don't know how many - 2 or 3? But every time they're referred to it's been plural...). There's probably some kind of equipment shed or lean to or something or other to keep saddles etc dry and out of the elements. I also described a couple of "stalls" (maybe two of them) for short-term holding of horses that Leof knows in advance will be needed that day - nothing at all fancy. These may be adjoined in some way to the equipment "shed."
So it was said, and so it shall be.

Looks like the horse readying has been agreed upon alread - 1 hour.

If I don't remember to, Lommy, remind me to list you as caretaker for the stone throwing. Thanks!

EDIT: Oh my and oh my, and now the triangular plot really thickens, as Eodwine must "make his confession". This will get interesting, as soon as I have a chance to post, which will most likely not be until tomorrow. I foresee the second heated argument in one day in which Saeryn will be involved...

Last edited by littlemanpoet; 09-03-2008 at 09:51 AM.
Old 09-03-2008, 01:59 PM   #812
Groin Redbeard
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
So, I think it's fine if Lithor says to go get the horses ready and they'll race as soon as all the animals are prepared - how's that? I may have over-reacted a little last night - I was really, really grumpy.
No problem Folwren, I'll go edit it (again).
Old 09-03-2008, 02:57 PM   #813
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via AIM to Gwathagor Send a message via MSN to Gwathagor Send a message via Skype™ to Gwathagor
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemanpoet View Post

EDIT: Oh my and oh my, and now the triangular plot really thickens, as Eodwine must "make his confession". This will get interesting, as soon as I have a chance to post, which will most likely not be until tomorrow. I foresee the second heated argument in one day in which Saeryn will be involved...

Man...I hate Rowenna so much right now...
Old 09-03-2008, 08:51 PM   #814
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Elempi!

That scheming Rowenna!

/indignation.

Hah! I love it. The drama amuses me to no end.
Old 09-03-2008, 08:53 PM   #815
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwathagor View Post

Man...I hate Rowenna so much right now...
And I reiterate.

The plot thickens, as they say.
Old 09-03-2008, 09:42 PM   #816
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
I too, wish to register my feelings of outrage on Saeryn's behalf--and commend the authors for the delicious drama.

Also, on a more business-like note, Náin is definitely still around somewhere, and I should maybe indicate where, but as the day has descended into revelry, he's unlikely to have much to do for the moment, so I'm letting him lay low. But if you need him, he's taking cover there somewhere.
Old 09-04-2008, 07:35 AM   #817
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Niiiice. I didn't know Saeryn had such a high standing among the players of the Mead Hall. This is so funny.

Elempi, that was a great post! Especially when he was thinking about what her expression said to him - all those 'How dare you!' Extremely accurate.

Last edited by Folwren; 09-04-2008 at 07:41 AM.
Old 09-04-2008, 07:47 AM   #818
Groin Redbeard
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
Elempi, that was a great post! Especially when he was thinking about what her expression said to him - all those 'How dare you!' Extremely accurate.
It was a nice post, Elempi, but I'm afraid to see if Saeryn will explode, cry, or scheme against Rowenna with your answer. Tensions are running high at Scarburg!
Old 09-04-2008, 08:14 AM   #819
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Quote:
It was a nice post, Elempi, but I'm afraid to see if Saeryn will explode, cry, or scheme against Rowenna with your answer. Tensions are running high at Scarburg!
Well....looks like she's kind of exploded and is also scheming.

Elempi, if Eodwine wants to say something, Saeryn's available. If you don't want to have him say aught, then Saeryn can finish up and walk away, depending on what you want and how it will work best with your character and his thoughts and emotions. (Having Saeryn walk away from him could be very dramatic from his point of view, if you think about it.)

I hope she wins the race.

Speaking of which, if I take four dice (one for Saeryn, one for Rowenna, one for Eowine, and one for Leof) and I roll each one five or six times and then add up the numbers and whoever has the greatest sum will win, and the next come in second and so forth - will that be good enough if we're basing this on chance?

I think the people having the greatest chance is Leof or Saeryn, and maybe Eodwine, depending on what horse he has. Flithaf may be excellent, but I've been thinking about this...he's old(er), and his chances of winning against two (maybe three) young horses like Saeryn's or Leof's is really not very likely. But, the general opinion is that Flithaf is a particularly superb horse and therefore should have just as good a chance. In which case, I can do the dice idea. I just want to make sure everyone thinks that would be fair.

Last edited by Folwren; 09-04-2008 at 08:18 AM.
Old 09-04-2008, 10:07 AM   #820
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

Quote:
if I take four dice (one for Saeryn, one for Rowenna, one for Eowine, and one for Leof) and I roll each one five or six times and then add up the numbers and whoever has the greatest sum will win, and the next come in second and so forth - will that be good enough if we're basing this on chance?
Here's a suggestion: for every 50 feet of the race, roll 6 dice. If a 1 comes up for that character and horse, they have gone 51 ft. a 2, 52 ft. and so on. That gives a fairly close race. How long is the course, by the way? It had better not be a mere 1/4 mile, which makes me wonder if it could really fit inside Scarburg?

I'll go read Saeryn's reaction now....
Old 09-04-2008, 10:31 AM   #821
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Quote:
How long is the course, by the way? It had better not be a mere 1/4 mile, which makes me wonder if it could really fit inside Scarburg?
That's what I was going to ask you. Since you don't know, I'll do a little research on it (either from personal experiment or looking up on the web) and let you know.

Anyone else's input would be great.

What condition is the road in? We could race up there.
Old 09-04-2008, 12:06 PM   #822
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Having done a tiny bit of research on line...

It's looking like most races are about a mile long, in professional race tracks. I was seeing races anywhere from 5/8 of a mile to 1.5 miles.

I'd say the race has to be at least an eighth of a mile. That's 220 yards. I feel as though a horse needs at least that much distance to really begin to run and to begin competing against the other horses. My only constraint is that it might be a little too short, even.
Old 09-04-2008, 12:22 PM   #823
Groin Redbeard
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
That gives a fairly close race. How long is the course, by the way? It had better not be a mere 1/4 mile, which makes me wonder if it could really fit inside Scarburg?
We could have the riders go out a ways and then come racing back to finish the race. Should we have a the track around half a mile or longer (or shorter)?
Old 09-04-2008, 03:43 PM   #824
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

Seems to me that it make the most sense to go where there's the most room - on the other side of the Scar, which could then be used as "bleachers" by those watching - let's suppose there's a tree or rock somewhere out in the plain that could be used as the "turn around point"; some kind of marker, any kind of marker, and let's say the race is something between 5 and 9 furlongs (a furlong is 1/8 of a mile). That makes the most sense to me.

Foley, my latest post was written in between 5 and 10 minutes at breakneck speed, and I'm willing to change it in any way you might wish, especially as I put words in your character's mouth. Please let me know.....
Old 09-04-2008, 04:10 PM   #825
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

No, don't bother changing it. I've written a post based off of it already and will post it just as soon as I have figured out certain details in it. Just let me say that some one, be it Eodwine or Saeryn or maybe even Rowenna, has probably bitten off more than he or she can chew.
Old 09-04-2008, 04:17 PM   #826
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Well! Post up for Kara. I just couldn't have her turn Erbrand down I'm afraid Groin, the way he asked was too sweet.
Old 09-04-2008, 06:04 PM   #827
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Daaaaaang, Folwren.
Old 09-04-2008, 06:39 PM   #828
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Dang, Foley indeed. Good addition with the fury winning in the struggle for maturity.
Old 09-04-2008, 07:19 PM   #829
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Thanks, ya'll, but Fea MUST get some of the glory for the last post. She helped me with it.

-- Folwren
Old 09-04-2008, 07:21 PM   #830
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Ok. Good job, Fea. Lots of fire in that last one. Very scary.
Old 09-05-2008, 12:30 AM   #831
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Thumbs up

Foley and Fea, I'm laughing. Kath's post was excellent too.
Old 09-05-2008, 04:38 AM   #832
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

Yee haw! I'll get a post up for Eodwine (and perhaps Rowenna too) - who will have heard at least one word of Saeryn's closing diatribe, a word starting with "h", I believe it is. Okay, bitter enemies it is. But writing for Eodwine is going to be a hoot now. Oh, is there a horse race involved in all of this, too. ha ha!
Old 09-05-2008, 05:04 AM   #833
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

I knew it! I just KNEW that she'd be arriving at the wrong moment! Argh!

I'll be looking forward to your post with great...anxiety...(I don't take suspense well.) (But I love it so much.)

-- Folwren
Old 09-05-2008, 05:25 AM   #834
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Quote:
But writing for Eodwine is going to be a hoot now. Oh, is there a horse race involved in all of this, too. ha ha!
Told you there'd be lightning and thunder.
Old 09-05-2008, 07:39 AM   #835
Groin Redbeard
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath View Post
Well! Post up for Kara. I just couldn't have her turn Erbrand down I'm afraid Groin, the way he asked was too sweet.
Thanks Kath, your post looks great, but now Erbrand is going to have to thank Ginna as well as Kara!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elempi
Okay, bitter enemies it is. But writing for Eodwine is going to be a hoot now. Oh, is there a horse race involved in all of this, too.
It's going to be a grudge race now, those other contestants haven't a prayer now! How did it ever come to this?

Question: should the races interrupted their discussion to leave some hard feelings for racing, or should Eodwine and Saeryn finish their "discussion."
Old 09-05-2008, 07:49 AM   #836
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Quote:
It's going to be a grudge race now, those other contestants haven't a prayer now! How did it ever come to this?
I've been thinking about this. I wonder if being really, really mad makes any difference on how well you ride?

Quote:
Question: should the races interrupted their discussion to leave some hard feelings for racing, or should Eodwine and Saeryn finish their "discussion."
It'd be a shame to interrupt them now. Let Elempi at least get his next post in. This is just getting even more interesting, what with his hint that Rowenna is re-entering the scene.
Old 09-05-2008, 12:34 PM   #837
Groin Redbeard
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
I've been thinking about this. I wonder if being really, really mad makes any difference on how well you ride?
It will certainly give them more focus and determination on winning, the question which one is angry enough.

Quote:
It'd be a shame to interrupt them now. Let Elempi at least get his next post in. This is just getting even more interesting, what with his hint that Rowenna is re-entering the scene.
Sounds good, I'll just wait.
Old 09-05-2008, 12:58 PM   #838
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

In case any of you have already read my latest post between 11am and 3pm EDT, it has been changed. Firefoot & Foley, your characters are the only ones directly affected besides Eodwine.
Old 09-05-2008, 01:23 PM   #839
Firefoot
Illusionary Holbytla

I'm gonna have to think about this one...
Old 09-05-2008, 03:11 PM   #840
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

"" is right, Firefoot. Wow.