The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 11-20-2006, 05:02 AM   #361
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
We had almost nailed Valier, but why on earth such a last-minute bandwagon?

Anyway, this game was a lovely one, well played everyone, especially Valier. Killing me was a genious move from you. Without the cinfusion created by it I bet you would have been lynched. Beautifully played, Valier, no doubt and kudos for wolf-spotting, Durelin!
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 08:21 AM   #362
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien
well played everyone, especially Valier. Killing me was a genious move from you. Without the cinfusion created by it I bet you would have been lynched. Beautifully played, Valier!
Absolutely. As you can see from the thread, I said that Valier's voting and talking just screamed a wolf. But still the only one to have believably not noticed Durelin's dream of my innocence would have been Farael - and so a reasonable explanation to that problem turned me towards Farael than to what was standing right in front of me... even though I wawered at the last minute with CoD. But we just never managed to turn that suspicion into action.

A great team-work, baddies!
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 08:25 AM   #363
Volo
Silver in My Silent Heart

Volo has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via Skype™ to Volo
Aaargh! I guess like so many, I really wanted to stand up and shout last day! Oh, how I cursed when I couldn't post my summary on Valier before you killed me...

But thanks for the game! Valier, I congratulate you! And the same goes for you all! I was really interested with the game on day five, as you put some pressure and I had time. Even as I like WW, I feel like staying out from the next games, unless they really have something new and amazing in their ads...
Old 11-20-2006, 09:08 AM   #364
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Alright, everyone. I have written and posted the last narration of the game up in my post above somewhere. It's not too far back. I just edited it in where I said 'Good game' and all that jolly stuff.

Thanks for letting me join you. I enjoyed very much writing the narrations, though I have to admit, I didn't read the game much. Werewolf is too intense to keep up with it when you're not actually playing.....

Good game, all!

-- Folwren
Old 11-20-2006, 06:11 PM   #365
Gil-Galad
Psyche of Prince Immortal

Location: Above a Parapet Obvious exits are: North, South, and Dennis
Gil-Galad has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via MSN to Gil-Galad
Don't forget to sign up for the next WWJ too! sign up in the WWj thread