piosenniel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

Nerindel

Done! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 08-06-2003, 04:04 AM   #122
Nerindel
Spirited Weaver of Fates

Nerindel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Nerindel Send a message via MSN to Nerindel Send a message via Yahoo to Nerindel
Sting

Thanks Pio [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Ealadain

Quote:
Nerindel: Wow! thank-you for all the trouble both you and Taurëwen wen through for Gil, I really appriceate it! As for wax, would sword wax work? Gil always has some to keep his sword rust-free in damp weather
No, really, it was no trouble at all,I loved writing it, and Taurëwen is always willing to help anyone [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

As for sword wax I should imagine it would serve the same purpose (protecting the wood from the elements [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] )
Old 08-06-2003, 05:20 PM   #123
Eladain Moruviel
Haunting Spirit

Eladain Moruviel has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Ah yes, well thank-you again. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Ok, in my next post I'll wax the bow
Old 08-06-2003, 05:25 PM   #124
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Sting

Please try to take all short little comments not directly related to playing the Game to PM.

Thanks! ~~ Piosenniel, Shire Moderator

Fellow Shire Gamers:

Please read before posting further on the Discussion Thread

Our gaming comes with a cost; it is time to reflect on this fact and make some changes to how we run our games.

We RPG’ers use the most Barrow Downs resources. We use a game thread, a discussion thread, PMs to plan games, and are constant visitors to the site, often returning more than two or three times a day to keep up with developments in the game in order to prepare our own posts.

Why is this a drain on BD resources? Please take some time to read carefully and reflect seriously upon the Barrow Wight's recent posts in the "Announcements >> The Barrow Downs" forum concerning storage space and bandwidth, chat and discussion, and the costs of running the site, and then change your posting habits.

What this means is that our Games, because we need to be so active in them, and because the Shire has so many going at once, cost the site much more money thanother topics and forums on the Barrow Downs. In order for us to continue to have a good number of quality games for Shirelings to play in we need to make some changes:

What you, as participants in this game can do, personally:

What are the most beneficial changes in our posting habits? For one, we need to stop using the discussion threads for off-game-topic chatting, for personal comment. We need to restrict our posts to discussion of the games only, that is, to issues of plotting, character interaction, clarification, and notification of absences.

For most occasions, we don't need to make multiple posts about why we are absent or how we are doing and we don't need to make a string of 'see ya' posts in reply.

For personal comments, we can use the chat room or PM’s. (It’s ok to say a short ‘Nice post!’ or ‘Great post!’ if it is included with a post that has some other on-topic game information/requests on it.)

Please take the time to do several things:

Keep on topic for the Game.

Delete posts or run of the mill comments in the discussion thread that have no bearing on the game.

Refrain from such posts and comments in future discussions of the games.

Limit your daily visits to the thread.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+ *+*

READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY. ALL GAMERS WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR UNDERSTANDING THESE CHANGES.

What we, as Shire Moderators, will be doing to insure these changes are being made:

We will be following the discussion threads more closely now. When we see an off topic post – we will give the poster a warning by PM and place a post on the Discussion Thread with the poster’s name on it and a request to remove that post.

Once the warning is given, all future off-topic posts by that poster will be deleted, and that poster runs the risk of being asked to leave the game by the Moderator if such behavior continues.

The Moderator also has the option to close the Game and Discussion thread if gamers cannot stay on topic in the Discussion Thread. It will then be up to the Owner and the players to sort out problems, by PM or email, and make an agreement to keep on topic. Owners may then contact the Moderator to reopen the Game.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+ *+*

If we all help out, we can ensure that our games remain treasures in the Barrow Downs.

Thanks for being responsible gamers and conscientious members of the Downs!
Old 08-09-2003, 08:56 AM   #125
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Sting

I am reopening the Game Thread.
Old 08-09-2003, 09:20 PM   #126
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynë

maikafanawen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to maikafanawen
Pipe

I've returned but I don't have any time to post at length. I've caught up though!

Brilliant post Nerindel I've got a PM that needs sending to you but I keep forgeting! I'll see to it tomorrow methinks.

Alright, we've headed into the fog. Two people have mentioned movement where there shouldn't be any. The fog has driven away everything we shant encounter any friend NOR any foe. Please edit your posts thus. I appologize I should have been way more clear on that.

I'll do more damage tomorrow, savvy? but now I need sleep. Spiffy job!

-Maikafanawen
Old 08-09-2003, 09:48 PM   #127
Tinuviel of Denton
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Tinuviel of Denton has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Tinuviel of Denton
Silmaril

Reyn is going to get separated from the others, so don't anyone mention him in your posts. Yes, there is a good reason for that, it just isn't going to be revealed at the moment.
Old 08-10-2003, 12:45 AM   #128
Everdawn
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: On the sand dunes outside of Ilium, watching it burn.
Everdawn has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

OK sorry will do..

Quote:
savvy?
Jack Sparrow strikes again.

OK i havnt actually read the RP yet, so i will read and post ot post back here, whatever need doing...

~My lord, Éomer~
Old 08-10-2003, 01:49 PM   #129
Nerindel
Spirited Weaver of Fates

Send a message via AIM to Nerindel Send a message via MSN to Nerindel Send a message via Yahoo to Nerindel
Sting

Welcome back Maika [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

ok, I've put up my next post, I hope it hasn't interferred with any plans you have? [img]smilies/redface.gif[/img]

Eruwen and Eladain
I hope you don't mind Taurëwen grabbing on to Eruwen and Gil [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I was thinking that before the fog clears we could walk blindly into the spiders lair Maika mentioned.

Quote:
a black mist covers the forest with its net that even the elves cannot see through and they stumble into a spider's lair...
Old 08-10-2003, 05:08 PM   #130
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynë

Pipe

Quote:
Outline:

YOU ARE HERE:
Four days after they loose Airelome, a black mist covers the forest with its net that even the elves cannot see through and they stumble into a spider's lair...

After their escape they come upon a river, rushing too fast for any to swim and to wide for any to jump. They must find a way to get across...

On the other side awaits darker things that were not able to cross the river into the brighter parts of the realm. They are immediately attacked by orcs...

After a narrow defeat, they find sanctuary in a cave before torrential, black rains pound the forest. This floods the river and causes more problems for the elves that they circumvent only just...

They are now very close to Dol Guldur. It is now only a matter of days...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

We will decide when the time comes what they find or do not find at Dol Guldur.

If you want to add some more obstacles for us to encounter post your idea here and either Arien or I will approve and add it to the Outline.
Alright. It looks like people want to get split up? So far it seems that Eruwen, Taurewen, and Gilbereth have gone off, and Tinuviel, do you want Reynion to get lost by himself? That leaves Ceros, Arie, Ihwesta, and Ainemetion.

Does anyone think we should reunite before we hit the spider's lair? Or should some of us get caught in the spider's lair and the rest find them and have to save them? Any ideas? speculations? impulses? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Before anyone posts again let's decide who's getting lost and who's not. I would like for my character to be part of the larger group(?) or at least a group. Anyone have specific preferences whether it be group size or people within?

-Maikafanawen
Old 08-10-2003, 08:37 PM   #131
Eruwen

Eruwen has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien

Nerindel

It's completely fine that you used Eruwen. Of course, there's really no point to telling you now for it's already done. One question though...are we going to find the others at some point? What exactly are you planning will happen to us as we venture out into the mist? I just need to know as I develope my post.
Old 08-10-2003, 08:40 PM   #132
Tinuviel of Denton
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

Yes, Reynion gets lost all by himself. I wouldn't want anyone to tell Taurewen about--never mind, you'll see soon enough.
Old 08-12-2003, 01:35 PM   #133
Eladain Moruviel
Haunting Spirit

Sting

Quote:
Eruwen and Eladain
I hope you don't mind Taurëwen grabbing on to Eruwen and Gil I was thinking that before the fog clears we could walk blindly into the spiders lair Maika mentioned
No, I don't mind at all. getting stuck with two lovely ladies such as yourselves is great [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 08-12-2003, 01:52 PM   #134
Nerindel
Spirited Weaver of Fates

Sting

Quote:
One question though...are we going to find the others at some point? What exactly are you planning will happen to us as we venture out into the mist? I just need to know as I develope my post.
I have no great plans, but we can go several ways:

1/ we can find the others/or they can find us and we all wander into the lair together!

2/We wander into the spiders lair and are captured and have to be saved by the others!

3/We wander into the spiders lair and find the others and we save them!

These are just a few suggestions, let me know what you guys think!
Old 08-12-2003, 01:54 PM   #135
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynë

Pipe

Shedding my cloak as a co-owner (for this post) I'm going to cast my vote in the hat for Nerindel's #2. However, if I don't get my way... [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img] Just kidding.

-Maikafanawen

[ August 12, 2003: Message edited by: maikafanawen ]
Old 08-12-2003, 01:55 PM   #136
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Sting

Because of the technical difficulties recently experienced by the forum, I am giving each game another week for its expected End Date.

The date now set for your game to close is:

10/03

Thanks! Pio
Old 08-12-2003, 06:27 PM   #137
Eruwen

Eruwen has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien

I think I also go for #2, Nerindel. #1 is alright, but not as fun. And #3 is not as sensible.

I mean, if you think about it, it would be like about 5 ppl getting captured and 3 rescuing them. That would be putting huge hero stuff on our characters...not that I'm against that [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img], I just think it would be better for the larger group to save the smaller one.
Old 08-12-2003, 07:05 PM   #138
Everdawn
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

A question. Where is Arië during all of this? Do you think that it would be a challenge for the Trackers to be split up?

[ August 12, 2003: Message edited by: Everdawn ]

~My lord, Éomer~
Old 08-12-2003, 07:40 PM   #139
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynë

Pipe

Everdawn: Group A: Ceros, Ihwesta, Arie, Reynion and Ainemetion.--Though Reynion is soon to be split from us. And Group B: Eruwen, Taurewen, and Gilbereth are in the other one. I think Group A should stay as is (except for Reynion) because they need to be able to rescue Group B--if this is the consensus.

So far it seems that Group B is going to walk into the lair first and meet with the spiders. The fog will clear enough for Group A to find them and still remain somewhat shielded from the spiders. Group A will need to come up with a plan to rescue Group B.

This stuff seemed very compulsory and useful:

Information from The RPG Core Book: Small Giant Spiders can make their victim weak with a bite that injects poison into the person. They weave thick, sticky webs that are near impossible to break through.

Large Giant Spiders have a stronger bite that could be lethal to smaller prey--elves could probably withstand this better than other races (aside from dwarves). Their webs are probably stronger too.

Description: These horrible creatures, the children of Shelob and her kin, infest parts of Mirkwood and also live in other dark and evil places of the world. ALthough not smart, they are crafty, and can speak Westron (Common) in creaking, hissing voices.

Yes, our foe speaks! Spooky wooky.

More Information on Dol Guldur (this is the correct spelling): Dol Guldur ('Hill of Sorcery'), a dark tower atop a sinister hill, was responsible for the evil that turned Greenwood the Great into Mirkwood. Under the guise of the Necromancer’, Sauron used this as his new stronghold when he once again took physical form in Middle-earth, long after the loss of the One Ring. Even after he retook Mordor and rebuilt the Barad-dûr, he kept Nazgûl at Dol Guldur to menace the North. It was here that Thráin, son of Thrór, died after Sauron captured him and, under torment, took from him the last of the Seven Rings. Only one foe of Sauron ever entered Dol Guldur and escaped, no less than Gandalf the Grey himself, and even he was sore put to it.

Little is known of the interior of Dol Guldur, either the tower itself or the extensive dungeons delved below. No doubt it is foul and evil place, filled with Nazgûl, Orcs, wicked Men, Wargs, and many other dark and fell things in service to the Lidless Eye. Only the boldest and mightiest adventurers would even dare to approach it, much less enter it.

I know it says that only one of Sauron’s foes escaped but for the sake of RPGing(!) we could always have one or two of our group return and decide to keep their adventure hushed. That would explain for it not being recorded in history.

Does anyone have anything they want to add? Ideas? This is really fun!!

-Maikafanawen

[ August 12, 2003: Message edited by: maikafanawen ]
Old 08-12-2003, 08:18 PM   #140
Eladain Moruviel
Haunting Spirit

Sting

I think #2 is the best choice, abeit i don't really relish the idea of being attacked by spiders [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] someone's gotta do it though.

I'm wondering if perhaps this wouldn't be a good place for Gil to die also?
Old 08-12-2003, 10:28 PM   #141
Tinuviel of Denton
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

Reyn is going to get hurt, but he won't tell anyone. It's going to get infected rather badly, too.

Um, I like choice #2 as well.
Old 08-13-2003, 02:39 AM   #142
Nerindel
Spirited Weaver of Fates

Sting

yay, I'm glad everyone is going for #2 I like that one also [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Yes Eruwen I know #3 is way out there in the heroism stakes, but as I said it was just a suggestion [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Eladain there is plenty of opportunities for Gil to die in battle once we cross the river, as far as I can tell by Miaka's wonderful outline. But if you decide you wish gil to be killed by the spider/s? pm me and let me know what you have planned.

Rue, Ruta Graveolens: a sour smelling periennial with round leaves, also called 'the herb of grace'. Used to treat venomous bites. Do not use internally!

this might be a good herb to use to counter the effects of the poison, but Taurëwen also has some posion antidotes already prepared in her herb satchel,Do any of the other elves have herblore skills? if not it will be intresting to see how you will get the information required from a drowsy/delirious Taurëwen? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
Old 08-13-2003, 11:13 AM   #143
Tinuviel of Denton
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

Quote:
a drowsy/delirious Taurëwen
*blinks in surprise* Whoa, that one caught me by surprise. Hey, Nerindel, remember what we discussed via PM? That could be a good reason for Reyn's wound to go untreated long enough. After all, Taurewen can hardly treat his when she's hardly at full capacity herself...

Yes, Reyn is going to get wounded, but I'm not sure how anymore, cause Maika said that they weren't going to run into either friend or foe in the mist, so...maybe he could run into one of the spiders while it's away from the lair hunting or something. I guess my post will be a little shorter than originally planned.
Old 08-13-2003, 12:00 PM   #144
Eladain Moruviel
Haunting Spirit

Sting

Quote:
Eladain there is plenty of opportunities for Gil to die in battle once we cross the river, as far as I can tell by Miaka's wonderful outline. But if you decide you wish gil to be killed by the spider/s? pm me and let me know what you have planned.
I think you're right, and besides, I don't want to have to stop RPGing. So perhaps I'll wait a little while to kill him. If all else fails, he can always just trip on a root and break his neck [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 08-13-2003, 02:10 PM   #145
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynë

Pipe

Quote:
cause Maika said that they weren't going to run into either friend or foe in the mist
Right, Group B should probably walk into the lair when the mist is still active. Perhaps they get trapped in the webs then? Anyhow, the mist will clear eventually and Group B will realize where they are too late. The spiders will attack as the mist no longer effects their sensory perceptions.

Group A will come upon them later on to rescue!

Tinuviel: Don't be too arbitrary with what happens to Reynion--we don't want to get too sidetracked from the outline. I'm excited to see what you come up with!!

D'accord?

Eladain: I'd thought we'd settled this? If you haven't deleted them maybe you should re-check your PMs!! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Nerindel: Check your PMs S'il te plait.

Kates Frodo Temp's last post was on July 28th. After tomorrow he'll have been gone two weeks. Has anyone heard from him?

-Maikafanawen
Old 08-13-2003, 03:46 PM   #146
Kates Frodo Temp
Wight

Kates Frodo Temp has just left Hobbiton.
Eye

This hasn't worked out for me, as you can see. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I'm so sorry guys! It's not fair to keep coming in but never have a real story, so I'll just quit. I so wanted this to work! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Maybe when I get my own computer. Forgive me?

~^-Kates-^~

Sign my lighter, Meela?
Old 08-13-2003, 09:09 PM   #147
Tinuviel of Denton
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

Well, like I said, I'm not sure how he's going to get wounded anymore, so...

What if he gets 'unlost' (if that's a word) after the mist lifts, finds the spider's lair, and does his best to get himself killed trying to rescue Group B by himself, gets wounded, and falls back, just in time to meet Group A when they're coming in and goes back in for another try?

I apologize if that was garbled, I'm a bit short on sleep. (A state that seems to be chronic ever since I discovered the Downs...)
Old 08-14-2003, 02:25 PM   #148
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynë

Pipe

Oh bother ... we're losing male elves! Would anyone be willing to take over Ainemetion? If not, I will, because he'll be good to sacrifice at Dol Guldur along with the other voluntary heroes! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Tinuviel: Not garbled at all! That's a great idea! Have a go at it!

Everyone: The plan is for Group A, Group B and Reynion to split up. During the separation they can pretty much do anything just remember they can niether see nor hear. Then, when the mist lifts, Group B will stumble into the lair. Then Reynion will find them and try to get them out on his own. If Tinuviel still wishes it, he can be wounded, and then Group A will come in to help him and get a very drowsy Group B out alive.

Trek onward with thy posts!!

-Maikafanawen

Eladain: Now you don't have to worry about Ainemtion killing Gilbereth in his sleep!

No, seriously Kates, we'll miss you. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 08-14-2003, 04:41 PM   #149
Eladain Moruviel
Haunting Spirit

Sting

Aye, so we'll find the spiders after the mist lifts, get webbed/poisoned and then y'all will gallantly come to our aid at the last minute, is that it? Hi Ho, sounds like a plan!

Maika: I'll sleep better for knowing that [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 08-14-2003, 05:05 PM   #150
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynë

Pipe

I decided to start thinking about time limits and how long we should spend on each part of the outline. It was then that I consulted the calender comparing the amount of time we had left to what we'd accomplished so far.

We have seven more weeks and we're about one third (?) of the way through our outline. We're doing great!

Anywho, we should give ourselves enough time to figure out what it is we're going to find at Dol Guldur and who is going to make it back and who is not. SO! By Saturday, Sept. 6, we should be at Dol Guldur. Sound good? (Yeah I know ... I'm the master at strategic planning ...) [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Please keep thinking about more fun stuff we can have our characters do! We have plenty of time!!

-Maikafanawen

Oh, and isn't great how concerned Reynion is with Tau--the rest of our group? It's flattering ... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[EDIT]: Tinuviel: I just caught the post you made um two times ago above, about how your post was going to be "shorter" than originally planned. Why don't you PM me your idea and see if we can work it in somewhere. If you had something in mind let's do it!! Even if it won't work this time exactly, there are still plenty more opportunities!!! Of course if you want to keep it a surprise, just PM me the slight gist of it, or what the 'setting' sort of needs to be... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ August 14, 2003: Message edited by: maikafanawen ]
Old 08-14-2003, 07:03 PM   #151
Tinuviel of Denton
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

Quote:
Even if it won't work this time exactly, there are still plenty more opportunities!!!
Nah, I've already trashed the idea, and have begun to write the replacement. I'd hate to waste my hard work. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 08-15-2003, 02:14 AM   #152
Everdawn
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

AH! Dont kill Gil! After all Arië's hard work in being nice to him, it would make her angry for him to suddenly die! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

~My lord, Éomer~
Old 08-15-2003, 04:13 PM   #153
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynë

Pipe

D'accord, I've hinted that the mist is beginning to 'lift' slightly so things will begin to get moving again in the forest. With a two-foot scope, animals will be convinced enough to get out and start moving around slowly. So whenever Group B wants to run into something very large, sticky and strong ... go right ahead!

Everdawn: If Gil goes the way I suggested Eladain have him go, you'll enjoy it. It's very touching. *tear* We need a few to die...

-Maikafanawen
Old 08-15-2003, 05:24 PM   #154
Eladain Moruviel
Haunting Spirit

Sting

Aye, Gil must die *sniff* but he'll die with honor and better dressed than anyone else!

[ August 15, 2003: Message edited by: Eladain Moruviel ]
Old 08-16-2003, 06:08 AM   #155
Nerindel
Spirited Weaver of Fates

Sting

Hey guys,

I've put up a save for Taurëwen,I want to wait and see what Ealadain post's before I go ahead and post [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Eladain : Is what we discussed in pm's regarding Gil's death still happening or do you and Maika have something else planned [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img]

Tinuviel : Tau--the others? Love it [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Also I thought Taurewen being poisoned by the spiders would add to the reasons why Rynions wound escapes her attention [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 08-16-2003, 11:37 AM   #156
Eladain Moruviel
Haunting Spirit

Sting

Nerindel:I think Maika and I have something else planned, but we'll see. Either way Gil will live this day to die another.

P.S. EDIT:I just posted, so Nerindel,feel free to post when ever

[ August 16, 2003: Message edited by: Eladain Moruviel ]
Old 08-16-2003, 01:32 PM   #157
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynë

Pipe

I want to clarify something for future indication:

Quote:
Rule # 20. from the Red Book of Westmarch:
Clarification of using 'SAVE' in an RPG

Reasons: Often, writers, because of work schedules, or time zone differences cannot post when the majority of the other players are on. In order to keep the game rolling along, they will post a 'SAVE' when they note a part of the game they need to respond to. They can then make their posts when their schedules are free to do so.

Uses: To provide an opportunity for the writer have a space where he/she can insert a post so that it will follow logically in the storyline.

Rules: Keep the 'SAVE' option to a minimum. Don't use it for a crutch, thinking you will get back to the post later - this usually doesn't happen.

*'SAVE's should be gone back to and posted on within a 24 hour time period (& preferably less time than this).

'SAVE's should contain a brief, even one sentence description of what the poster intends to post about.

Other writers are free to post after a 'SAVE' has been put on a space. It is the responsibility of the writer who has posted the 'SAVE' to work within the posts before and after it.

If you decide you are not going to use a 'SAVE', then it is your responsibility to DELETE it from the game.
I don’t have a problem with using ‘SAVE’s because sometimes they are necessary. However, I don’t want the RPG to be a list of consecutive ‘SAVE’s. There aren’t any interweaving plots and vast amount of players in this RPG so it’s really unnecessary to use them so often.

Just because you put a ‘SAVE’ up, doesn’t mean that the situation won’t have changed by the time you get back to it. Putting a ‘SAVE’ will not pause the game for you. Sorry.

*If you don’t post within 24 hours of your ‘SAVE’—unless reason for this is acceptable such as absence and necessity of your character’s reflection is needed—the game will continue to move on disregarding the empty ‘SAVE’.

Thanks!

-Maikafanawen
Old 08-16-2003, 06:06 PM   #158
Nerindel
Spirited Weaver of Fates

Sting

Ok, Maika

sorry about the save, I had a post ready but wanted to see what Eladain posted before putting it up [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

anyway it is up now, with changes to include Eladains post [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Can someone recover Taurëwen's disgarded weapons, please! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 08-16-2003, 07:25 PM   #159
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynë

Pipe

Nerindel: It's completely okay. I wasn't suggesting that everyone NOT put up 'SAVE's, just that they shouldn't make a hobbit of it. (*Laughs maniacally--"Oh, I kill myself!"--Wipes tear*) Yeah, I'm sorry I wasn't clear on that.

-Maikafanawen
Old 08-16-2003, 08:39 PM   #160
Eladain Moruviel
Haunting Spirit

Sting

Ok, well I just had to put up a save until I could finish my post, sorry for the delay. *laughs at Maika's joke*