The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 03-11-2006, 02:46 PM   #641
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Game 1 the bumbling seer who caught a wolf on night 1 but was too vocal and exposed himself. It was Firefoot that I caught.

Game 3 I was an ordo who the wolves killed on night 4. (cleric role)

Game 5 I was a WW and dreamt of by the seer and killed on day 3

Game 6 I was an ordo who helped in the lynching of 2 of the 3 wolves and I survived the entire game.

Game 7 I was an ordo and was killed on Day 6. (official executioner)

Game 8
ordinary villager killed by wolves on night 2 (alchemist)

Game 9 Shirriff was my gifted role and I was killed by the Black Beorning on Night 3 (Merchant)

Game 11 this was the most frustrating game ever for me. I was the hunter and when I proclaimed myself Abercrombie contested me. I was lynched by the village but took down Abercrombie with me. (blacksmith)

Game 12 ordinary killed by wolves on Night 5. (messenger)

Game 14 I was an ordinary killed by Hunter Aiwendil. (repairman)

Game 15 Ordinary yet I survived (Crabby old wolf)

Game 17 I was the cobbler and I survived to the end though my wolves did not. (elven smith)

Game 18 Hunter who killed the wrong person and failed the village miserably. (soldier)

My team has won 5 of 13

I've survived a total of 3...yet again
Old 03-12-2006, 12:58 AM   #642
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Lhunardawen has been trapped in the Barrow!
Silmaril

And here I thought I was the only one keeping records like this.

VI (Lhunatic) - Hunter, survived to the end. Village win

VII (worse Lhunatic) - ordo, betrayed by my lupine big bro . Wolves and Cobbler win.

XII (healer) - ordo, didn't post for a Day and was killed by another lupine big bro. Village win.

XIV (polite little shepherd girl) - Ranger, lynched while hospitalized in RL. Wolves win.

XV (the girl-who-cried wolf) - ordo wolf, lived and talked to the very end. Village win.

XVI (potion pizza person, in honor of the mod) - Seer, went crazy and got her last protection lynched, attacked by wolves but "rescued" by the mod, though still died. First ever tied game.

XVIII (princess) - extraordinary, got herself in trouble for being overly haughty. Wolves win.

So that's two games I lasted in, three out of seven games on the winning side and one tie.

See, I've never been lupine. Why do you keep lynching me?!

Last edited by Lhunardawen; 03-12-2006 at 02:54 AM. Reason: Say...it does look better that way!
Lhunardawen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 02:05 AM   #643
Lalaith
Blithe Spirit

Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
If I haven't mistaken, tar-ancalime is working on a project to make a list of people's winning ratios and find out who is the most victorious player,
Gah! If it hadn't been for my foolishness in XIII, I would have had a 100% score there....
Old 03-12-2006, 03:21 AM   #644
Farael
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: In hospitals, call rooms and (rarely) my apartment.
Farael has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhunardawen
See, I've never been lupine. Why do you keep lynching me?!
++Lhuna

What did we say about SPM? "he was never a wolf, so why fear him?" no, I shall make sure you get lynched every time, as I fear you'd be able to pull a stellar performance like SPM did this time around.
Old 03-12-2006, 03:25 AM   #645
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Lhunardawen has been trapped in the Barrow!
Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farael
++Lhuna

What did we say about SPM? "he was never a wolf, so why fear him?" no, I shall make sure you get lynched every time, as I fear you'd be able to pull a stellar performance like SPM did this time around.
Who, me? Of course I won't! If you'll look at my post above, you'll see that I get lynched more often than not.

*innocently looks around while whistling...if I know how to*
Lhunardawen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 12:47 PM   #646
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
White Tree

Well a look back at the 7 I've been in. I usually made it pretty far, but only made it totally through once.

WW8: My first game, started as the Seer, and the first game with the Werebear. Made it to the last night, when I came out and revealed myself. Abling the next day for Gurthang the bear, to be lynched (after Sauce almost botched it )

WW10: I was a werewolf in this one with phantom and Lalaith, of course with their help we were easily able to take care of the insolent villagers. This one I made it through.

WW11: Ordinary, again I died the last night. After getting Azaelia and Formendacil to follow my vote and lynching the cursed wolf arctic. Alcarillo killed me and did a wonderful job weezling his way around the noose and took a win for the wolves.

WW12: Ordinary, phantom's game and I was the insulter. After being so helpful in killing a wolf, the village decides to they want to lynch me, and my suicide partner in crime (tgwbs) are lynched. But the village still one.

WW14: Ordinary, a game that was exciting yet one the village did pretty bad in. Came down to the last day, there were two wolves and 3 villagers (but one of them was the cobbler- Fordhim). So sort of as a last ditch attempt, tried to pull off that I was the cobbler, hoping to cause mass confusion and...really don't know what else. In any event I attempted suicide again.

WW15: Ordinary, this was Anguirel's, villagers strike back, which they failed to do . Where I lied because I made it through totally on this one as I almost forgot about it. Werewolves (or the innocents in this case win)

WW18: Most recent one, ranger and lost...

So that makes me 4/7 on the winning side, surviving all the way through 2 of them (ironically both of them I was a wolf-one time bad wolf, one time good wolf )
Old 03-12-2006, 01:21 PM   #647
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Shield

Lalaith, how many games have you played in? If it's more than 4 you beat me.
Old 03-12-2006, 08:33 PM   #648
The Saucepan Man
Corpus Cacophonous

The Saucepan Man has been trapped in the Barrow!
White-Hand

I have opened a new thread for the purpose of posting, reviewing and discussing game stats:

The Tol-in-Gaurhoth Grimoire