The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-26-2008, 01:56 PM   #121
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
I don't know why and I can't put my finger on it, but sally makes me feel a bit uncomfortable. Somehow she reminds me of the cobbler-sally I've seen... But then again she's quite involved now which I don't think cobbler-sally was.

P.S. There's not a cobbler in this game, is there?

(Sorry, I need to reread the admin thread because the game's not really explained all in one post, so I think I've missed a lot.)
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 02:02 PM   #122
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Nope there's no cobbler unless it wasn't mentioned in the rules.
Old 12-26-2008, 02:07 PM   #123
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Wait, I don't think Menel would have killed Boro either. I remember him making a comment on the admin thread that he missed playing with him. Or something along those lines. Again, could be a bluff in-game, but I don't think so.

(Sorry, my mom called, so I'll just submit this and then get back to things and see what, if anything, I've missed.)

EDIT: x'd with Miss Agan. Thanks for clearing that up, love. Didn't think there was one, but I figured I'd missed it.
Old 12-26-2008, 02:12 PM   #124
Strongbow
Wight

Strongbow has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Strongbow Send a message via MSN to Strongbow
I don't think saying I would kill Boro just because I'm a newbie is a very good argument, sally. I don't think it's you trying to cast suspicion on me, I merely think it's a badly thought out argument. The only reason I can think of for Boro being rendered a lycanthropic or, um, bearly chewtoy is because he's so good.
Old 12-26-2008, 02:24 PM   #125
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strongbow View Post
I don't think saying I would kill Boro just because I'm a newbie is a very good argument, sally. I don't think it's you trying to cast suspicion on me, I merely think it's a badly thought out argument. The only reason I can think of for Boro being rendered a lycanthropic or, um, bearly chewtoy is because he's so good.

Sweetie, I said I thought you wouldn't have had a reason to kill Boro. It's just that since you made a bit more sense than, say, Noggie, Agan, or myself, who have played with him a bit and would probably keep him a bit longer. I don't suspect you, I just couldn't rule you out for the same reasons as everyone else.

Anyway, I need to go. I hate killing off someone who's not even posted much yet, but here goes.

++Ilya

As I said before, the louder people aren't as of yet striking me as suspicious, so I'm left to pick among the quieter members of the village. No, it's not because she's so quiet, but I'm sure if she spoke more I would have gotten a better picture of her and maybe not voted her. (Aka the guilty until you convince me you're innocent game.)

Off to work, so farewell, sweet Concord, erm, village!
Old 12-26-2008, 03:13 PM   #126
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Sally is being oddly resolute-looking... I don't know if that's because she didn't post yesterday and wants to take it back now, or because so few are talking, or something else. I'm probably not going to vote for her today but I'm keeping an eye on her.

I wonder if I should have a look at yesterday's voting.

Also, I texted Nog for a change and he told he isn't home right now but tries to make it here before deadline.
Old 12-26-2008, 03:14 PM   #127
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Hi!

Agan reminded me of the game - which I hadn't quite forgotten but have at the moment no chance to participate anyway...

That's just so non-me but no can do.

I'm at my mother's place having St. Stephen's day and the last bus went just by. I will have to take a taxi home and I'm not sure I can do it in time as the "party" is still going on - my mom, her boyfriend (aged 82) and my uncle are still having a good time...

But I do hope to get involved before the Day ends - and anyway toMorrow, if I'm alive that is.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 03:20 PM   #128
Strongbow
Wight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
I'm at my mother's place having St. Stephen's day and the last bus went just by.
Is St. Stephen's Day the same as Wren's Day? I can never remember.
Old 12-26-2008, 03:35 PM   #129
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Right, I'm finally here properly. I will have a look through yesterDay's posts, try and see why it was Brinn who was lynched, then have a think about why Boro was killed and then have a look at toDay's posts and vote. This will probably be done within about half an hour or so because my time is a bit limited!

I'll be back with some of those thoughts soon.
Old 12-26-2008, 03:46 PM   #130
Gollum the Great
Shade of Carn Dûm

Gollum the Great has just left Hobbiton.
Sorry that I've been late (or early) for every DL so far, and I'm most likely to be late again today. Post-Christmas/family stuff if it's anything to you, and I can't sneak out of it for fear of my life *winks*.
Old 12-26-2008, 03:52 PM   #131
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Votes

Brinn (innocent): ++Agan
what better way for a werewolf to hide than to play a werewolf?
Since Brinn's dead I see no reason to analyse her vote.

Eönwë: ++Gwath
Hasn't seen anything that should change his opinion since his list post, which says as follows: Slightly suspicious
Gwath- For one, he asks for info on the werebear and then attacks the answerer. Granted, Strongbow is a newbie (to WW, but not Mafia), but I think he definately overreacted.

I think Eönwë had reasonable enough grounds to vote Gwath, although also Gwath looks quite innocent.

Bowie: ++Brinn (innocent)
Last standing, first down. And a little to open about her roleclaims.
I suppose I can't accuse anyone for voting Brinn as I was the first to bring her up as a possibility, but this looks maybe a bit too convenient. However I never know how I should react to newbies so I don't know what to make of this. Overall Bowie looks quite ok though.

Boro (innocent): ++Isabell
Sorry dear, this was a hat pull of the non-posters.
Somehow I doubt very much it was this that got Boro killed, especially as Isabell hasn't shown up at all. Hey Shasta do you think you could notify her that the game has started if she doesn't come soonish?
By the way, Gollum, do we have modfire?

Agan: ++Brinn (innocent)
I prefer her over others who have been voted.
Ie I didn't want to vote Gwath and refused to vote a non-show, plus I suspected Brinn a bit.

Nog: ++Brinn (innocent)
Well first he said she should be lynched just to be on the safe side. Already in his next post he considered voting Brinn or Ilya (of whom he had said nothing earlier), or someone from the Gwath-wagon. He would rather have voted Ilya but she didn't have enough votes.
I don't feel quite comfortable with Nog either, can't put my finger on it. Try to elaborate later. I'm not worried yet, though.

after deadline

Menel: ++Agan
I also don't like how Aganzir flip-flops on several different people (including Ilya). I get the sense that she is trying to cast suspicion on others, yet making it appear otherwise.
Hmm this has been discussed already, to some extent, and I won't repeat it all here. Except Menel hasn't told how I flip flop on Ilya and others (apart from Gwath), nor has he explained that suspicion casting thing. I am dull, I need examples.

Ilya: ++Brinn (innocent)
to just be sure there's no double-lynch...
Understandable but it feels somehow too convenient, too. She didn't seem to suspect Brinn at all, though, which makes me wonder a bit.

Gwath: ++Eönwë
out of principle and hurt feelings
Well what can I say? Gwath looks rather honest at least. Let's hope he and Eönwë won't be at each other's throats today, I don't think it's worth their while.

Non-voters:
Isabell
Kath
sally
Shasta

all of whom except Izzy have checked in later.

No vote strikes me as particularly suspicious, except maybe Bowie & Ilya's too convenient-looking votes. However they are both rather new so I don't know. I don't like Menel's vote either but that's maybe more because it was for me.

edit: xed with Kath (good to see you ) and Gollum
Old 12-26-2008, 04:08 PM   #132
Gollum the Great
Shade of Carn Dûm

Quote:
By the way, Gollum, do we have modfire?
I was hoping to ask about that.

What is modfire?
Old 12-26-2008, 04:10 PM   #133
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gollum the Great View Post
I was hoping to ask about that.

What is modfire?
If someone doesn't vote for [mod determined number] days they are automatically killed.
Old 12-26-2008, 04:11 PM   #134
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

A mod can decide that if a player doesn't post and/or vote for x (usually it's been two, I think) days, s/he's removed from the game.

edit: xed with sally
Old 12-26-2008, 04:13 PM   #135
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Oh also Gollum now that you're here, do we have double lynches? Also, did the seer get a dream already before the game started?
Old 12-26-2008, 04:16 PM   #136
Gollum the Great
Shade of Carn Dûm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
Oh also Gollum now that you're here, do we have double lynches? Also, did the seer get a dream already before the game started?
First one with the most votes in the event of a tie dies. We only started with 13 people, not enough for double kills. The seer did not dream about anyone before the game began.
Old 12-26-2008, 04:17 PM   #137
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gollum the Great View Post
First one with the most votes in the event of a tie dies. We only started with 13 people, not enough for double kills. The seer did not dream about anyone before the game began.

Well, that sucks.

(Sorry, short posts for the rest of the day. Sneaking the interwebs at work, precious)
Old 12-26-2008, 04:22 PM   #138
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Okay thanks.

I don't have practically any idea as for who to vote today... Menel is an option but I rather didn't do it, especially if he hasn't answered my questions by deadline. And he always gets killed early and I always suspect him and...

Another I might consider is Ilya, or maybe maybe maybe even sally who, on the other hand, talks more than Ilya.
Old 12-26-2008, 04:26 PM   #139
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Well, that sucks.

(Sorry, short posts for the rest of the day. Sneaking the interwebs at work, precious)
Btw, I was referring to the lack of dream, in case you couldn't figure that out, loves.

ETA: Where is everyone!??!!?

Last edited by satansaloser2005; 12-26-2008 at 04:31 PM.
Old 12-26-2008, 04:31 PM   #140
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Thoughts on yesterDay:

Aganzir - suspicious of Gwath for seeming suspicious of Strongbow. I disagree because from what I know of Gwath's posting style he is just a bit abrupt. I don't know if he'd still be like that as a wolf or if he'd be a bit more careful because he knows his usual style tends to get him lynched. Not convinced she's wolvish for suggesting it though, especially as she seemed to have thought it through quite a bit. Suspicion of Brinn for 'forced' posts. I didn't read them until she was dead and I knew she was innocent so I don't know whether I would have come to the same opinion, but I do often find that those who are innocent and simply have nothing to say can sound forced so I understand where Agan was coming from here. Says shouldn't mention if you think someone has a role if they're not a wolf, fair point. Recants what she said about Agan, makes me find her more suspicious that if she'd just admitted she was wrong.
Boromir88 - said he wouldn't kill Menel, some suspicion of Strongbow. Says Nog and Shasta not being there makes them innocent, I disagree entirely but maybe he was just trying to start conversation.
Brinniel - told us she wouldn't be around much and that her vote would be random. Makes her a very easy target on Day 1, possibly wolves in the bandwaggon against her. Voted Agan because she could be hiding in plain sight, it's as good a reason as any on Day 1.
Eonwe - bit like Brinn really, seems not to have anything to say but trying to be involved. Could be bemused innocent as she was but could be a wolf trying to fly under the radar. Seems that anyone who hasn't played with Gwath much found his earlier comments suspicious because Eonwe has found them so as well. His panic about the deadline seemed odd until I realised that he believed it to be an hour and a half earlier than it actually was and that only one person had voted at the time. Voted Gwath in the mistaken belief that he had to do it right then, given his earlier suspicions its a pretty consistent vote.
Gwathagor - helpful role list, innocent or bluffing question about the werebear?
Meneltarmacil - said Gwath accused Strongbow of being the werebear, I got the feeling that was a joke so maybe Menel is unfamiliar of his playing style or is a wolf jumping on the 'Gwath is suspicious' bandwaggon. I actually agree with him a little about Agan, she did seem to flip flop a lot.
Ilya - came up with pretty much the same ideas as everyone else during the Day up to that point. Maybe all the posts could only be read in one way because if she has a special role I wouldn't expect her to fit in to the crowd.
Isabellkya
Kath
Nogrod - arrives late with all the posts before him and seems to find nothing to say. He seems very pushed for time and not really involved which to me makes him seem innocent. Susicious of Ilya for having such a get out clause way of explaining her suspicion of Gwath. Said he could vote Brinn though hadn't realised seemed suspicious of her before then.
Sally
Shasta
Strongbow - suspicious of Boro for saying something but having no substance. Fair reasoning but it was Day 1. Suspicious of Boro, Gwath and Brinn - says his suspicious of Brinn is still due to earlier reasoning, did I miss that or did he actually not mention her? Something of a blase attitude to the whole thing, obviously enjoying it but sort of going 'nah nah nah nah' to anyone who suspects him. List post is a bit 'maybe this, maybe that' but I can't use that as suspicious as I think most of this post is the same.

About Boro:
Agan said she was suspicious but I think that was jokingly.
Boro said Agan was a werewolf and Gwath the werebear. He was clearly joking but it could make a good cover for either of those two killing him.
Strongbow was suspicious of Boro for having no substance.
Boro returned Strongbow's suspicion but seemingly with no reasoning.
Put Nog and Shasta in the innocent list, would give them a good cover for killing him though I agree that Nog would be unlikely to do that, or a chance for the wolves to try and set them up.
Thinks Agan and Menel were taking what Gwath said too seriously.
Said he thought Brinn was innocent, given that suspicion was pretty high against her the wolves may have thought he was the Seer and had dreamt about her given this comment.
Said he wouldn't go after Strongbow but that he wasn't putting him on the innocent list either.
"If you are trying to manipulate me so you can devour me at night, I must say it's working." - he says to Agan, could make it easy for her to kill him or again could be someone trying to set her up.
Says he now mistrusts Ilya and Menel.
Said might be willing to vote Ilya due to earlier mistrust, doubt anyone would try to set her up or that she would kill him, it seems too obvious.
Voted Izzy as had thought it likely there would be a wolf among the non posters.
Nog cross with him for a throwaway vote.

Brinn voters:
Strongbow (first) - for being too open about her roleclaims. Seemingly consistent suspicion though I still seem to have missed his original reasoning against her.
Agan (second) - prefers her to the others who have votes. Did seem to have been suspicious of most of the village during the Day but went back to her first suspicion for the vote. She couldn't vote Gwath after recanting her earlier suspicion, but did she only vote Brinn because she thought she would get nowhere with voting Ilya once Boro failed to do so?
Nog (third) - this is basically the end for Brinn and I think Nog knew it. He always wants his vote to count and knew he wasn't going to get anywhere with Ilya. I still think it's something of an easy vote though because I don't think he was truly that suspicious of her.
Ilya (fourth) - to ensure there was no double lynch, though I don't think those are possible anyway.

Right, I have 10 minutes of battery left and I'm out of time!

++AGAN

I've had no time to look through the posts from toDay for which I am sorry as it makes this vote based only on Day 1 information. Given everything I've said above I found her most suspicious really because of her going 'oh yes that was a deliberate trick' on the Gwath thing and switching around her suspicions a lot which feels odd to me from her. In addition I quite believe that she would be bold enough to kill Boro, especially after last game where he got her killed very early.
Old 12-26-2008, 04:33 PM   #141
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Oh just saw that Gollum said there had been no Day 1 Seer dream which makes some of my thoughts about Boro pretty much completely wrong. Will have to rethink that toMorrow.
Old 12-26-2008, 04:46 PM   #142
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath
About Boro:
Agan said she was suspicious but I think that was jokingly.
Yes.

Quote:
Boro said Agan was a werewolf and Gwath the werebear.
I think it was more like in response to Gwath; "Gwath, the werebear is a deadly creature &c". I just found it funny because at first I thought he had meant it as "Gwath the werebear."

Quote:
She couldn't vote Gwath after recanting her earlier suspicion, but did she only vote Brinn because she thought she would get nowhere with voting Ilya once Boro failed to do so?
If I had started to feel like voting Gwath later, I would have. However there was no reason that should have made me do that. I preferred Brinn because she was one about whom I had even some suspicions myself, not just what other people had first pointed out.

Also Kath Boro's getting me killed in last game didn't matter to me much because I understood his reasons and agreed with them, so that's a bad argument. And it would be possible to find a reason for each and every one of us to kill Boro so I don't know.

As for my flip flopping on Gwath, garr I don't want to start explaining this over and over again, I had some minor suspicions of him based on that bear comment but I don't suspect anyone seriously just because of some day 1 banter! My first day 1 suspicions (if I post early) are always as much attempts to get some talk than real suspicions that should lead to lynching!
Old 12-26-2008, 04:48 PM   #143
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

So less than 15 minutes till deadline and only two votes (sally's for Ilya and Kath's for me). I agree it was alright yesterday to accept also votes that came late but I wouldn't extend that to today. Of course I'm not the mod but it'd be kind of fairer to count only those cast on time.
Old 12-26-2008, 04:51 PM   #144
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Is there really no one else around?
Old 12-26-2008, 04:52 PM   #145
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Ten til, at least according to my computer at work.

People, where are you?

Edit: 8 minutes
Old 12-26-2008, 04:54 PM   #146
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Okay I'm voting for

++Ilya

Because some good enough points have been brought up against her, and her vote was a bit odd, and because I don't want to start spreading the votes if this few have voted, it's this close to deadline, and I'm the other who has a vote.
Old 12-26-2008, 04:57 PM   #147
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

It'll probably be a record if only three votes is cast in a village of 11...
Old 12-26-2008, 04:58 PM   #148
Strongbow
Wight

++Ilya

I have been let down by my kin.

This, and I don't want to parrot the reasons of others. It isn't really a bandwagon, because she tried to say that I had a role, which endangered me. I'm not too happy about that.
Old 12-26-2008, 04:58 PM   #149
Ilya
Wight

Ilya has just left Hobbiton.
Shield

Hi all. Sorry I've been absent all day. The family offered no escape.

Quote:
Also, her honesty is a thing that contributed to my suspicion on her in last game. Just because it'd be such a good cover for a newbie-ish baddie. Irrational I know but I can't help it.
Agan, I grant you my style is different, but I was innocent in that game, and I'm innocent in this one too. As to Bowie, yeah, calling attention to him is dangerous if he has a role, but I wanted to see if anybody would jump on the, "Hey, yeah, he's playing too smart for a newbie ergo he's being coached," train as Brinn and Morm and a whole bunch of others did to me last game. Nobody bit, alas.

Post-Boro, Agan's being the most vocal, and she's making a lot of sense, although something feels off and I think a Boro kill would line her up to control the conversation. Sally's tripped my radar, too, because of the assertion that Nog would never kill Boro. Why protect Nog like that? Menel and Bowie...I don't know. And everybody else is too scarce around here for me to form an opinion.

Gah. I hate this early deadline thing.

++Sally

Because I feel a gut suspicion of Sally, and I want to give Agan the benefit.
Old 12-26-2008, 05:01 PM   #150
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

To be honest I think I've been defending Nog more than sally... But it's just that Nog doesn't kill vocal players who play seldom, who he likes to play with, if he just can avoid it, and he wouldn't kill Boro on night 1.
Old 12-26-2008, 05:01 PM   #151
Ilya
Wight

Ilya has just left Hobbiton.
Shield

Looks like I'm gone, then.

Strongbow: Dude, I wasn't trying to cast suspicion on you. Surely a fan of the Princess Bride understands the rational of distractions? A holocaust cloak and a cart (it's over the Albino, I think) can do wonders.

Agan: I defer to your knowledge of other players, but it seems a little dangerous to rule out people just because of their history, is all.

Everybody else: Good luck, gang. I'd look to the posters who are barely posting. Easy to lurk around the holidays and get away with it.

Last edited by Ilya; 12-26-2008 at 05:05 PM.
Ilya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 05:09 PM   #152
Strongbow
Wight

"For let it be known, that the hand that tries to strike us from this land shall be swiftly cut down." - Priest Vallon, Gangs of New York

Any and all who try to cast suspicion on me or try to hide, using me, will be met with retribution. Especially when they try to use me as their own holocaust cloak.
Old 12-26-2008, 06:09 PM   #153
Meneltarmacil
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: The bottom of the ocean, discussing philosophy with a giant squid
Meneltarmacil is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Actually, when it comes to Agan, I think I wasn't interpreting her posts correctly regarding Ilya, thinking her "unsure but will reserve judgement" to "not particularly suspicious" was somehow flip-flopping. The constant suspicion of Brinn remains an oddity, however.

However, something else seems to have occurred to me. Could Gwath and Bowie both be traitorous? It may seem an odd idea, but I've known werewolves who have done this before. Perhaps this argument over the werebear was staged to give us the impression that they are not allies?

This would give Bowie the advantage of looking like an innocent victim while Gwath's aggression would appear to be the typical "Gwath being Gwath" thing, helping to shield him.
Old 12-26-2008, 07:23 PM   #154
Meneltarmacil
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: The bottom of the ocean, discussing philosophy with a giant squid
Meneltarmacil is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Nobody else around? Well, as I don't know when the deadline is due to this strange schedule, I suppose I'll just vote now.

++Gwathagor
Old 12-26-2008, 08:36 PM   #155
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meneltarmacil View Post
Nobody else around? Well, as I don't know when the deadline is due to this strange schedule, I suppose I'll just vote now.

++Gwathagor
For the record (not directing this post at you, Menel dear, but I figured I'd say it) the deadline is at 5 my time (it's now a little after 8:30). What that is in other time zones, I'm not sure. That way everyone knows though~!

In other news, I'd rather like to know what Ilya was, though by the way she talked after the deadline I'd say she's innocent.

Anyway, I think us all being silent now would be a good plan, as it's far past deadline. See you all in the Morning! (Hopefully!)
Old 12-26-2008, 11:34 PM   #156
Gollum the Great
Shade of Carn Dûm

Shoot. I was detained far longer than planned. Ilya to be gone in a few minutes.
Old 12-26-2008, 11:45 PM   #157
Gollum the Great
Shade of Carn Dûm

Ilya's departure

The second day proved even quieter than the first. Most of the Councilors sat glumly trying to grapple with the situation mentally, while few others held a debate. Eventually it looked like the Balrog Ilya was most suspected, but scarcely more than the rest of the gathering. Dismissal was chosen for his fate.

When night fell Ilya summoned his battalions of orcs and left for the East, never to return; he was thoroughly disgusted with the Council.

The enemies of the Council were acting well.

Alive:

Agan
Eonwe
Gwath
Menel
Isabell
Kath
Nog
Sally
Shasta
Strongbow

Dead/gone:

Boro
Brinn
Ilya (innocent)

Last edited by Gollum the Great; 12-27-2008 at 02:52 PM.
Gollum the Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 11:17 AM   #158
Strongbow
Wight

Well, I think I'd like to hear a bit more from Shasta (I know the interwebs is on the fritz for him) and Isabell (don't know what is up with Isabell), and I'm having a hard time reading Kath and Nog because of the lack of contact.

Ergo, I will remain silent until there is more to say. However:

Gollum - who was torn apart in the Night?

Edit: For format!
Old 12-27-2008, 12:21 PM   #159
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strongbow View Post
Well, I think I'd like to hear a bit more from Shasta (I know the interwebs is on the fritz for him) and Isabell (don't know what is up with Isabell), and I'm having a hard time reading Kath and Nog because of the lack of contact.

Ergo, I will remain silent until there is more to say. However:

Gollum - who was torn apart in the Night?

Edit: For format!
I don't think the night's over. Or is it?
Old 12-27-2008, 02:50 PM   #160
Gollum the Great
Shade of Carn Dûm

The night will be over soon; perhaps your clock is off Strongbow?