User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 04-09-2006, 02:41 PM   #641
Naria
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Naria has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Naria
Arry, my character is pretty much ready to move on.

Undome, Incana will address Meghan's query in the morning or while we are riding.
Old 04-09-2006, 05:41 PM   #642
Undómë
Shade of Carn Dûm

Undómë has just left Hobbiton.
I've moved the groups to supper. Rædwald has posed the question of us riding together . . .
Young she was and yet not so. The braids of her dark hair were touched by no frost, her white arms and clear face were flawless and smooth, and the light of stars was in her bright eyes, grey as a cloudless night . . .
Old 04-09-2006, 05:45 PM   #643
Naria
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Naria has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Naria
Undome, could you change Naria to Incana. Just a simple mistake I know, I've almost done it myself Thanks!!
Old 04-09-2006, 05:49 PM   #644
Undómë
Shade of Carn Dûm

Done

Arry - do you want to just move us to morning in your post?

We could get on our way then . . .
Young she was and yet not so. The braids of her dark hair were touched by no frost, her white arms and clear face were flawless and smooth, and the light of stars was in her bright eyes, grey as a cloudless night . . .
Old 04-09-2006, 07:33 PM   #645
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Oh NO! I took down my save, and if Arry moves us forward in his post...!!

Well. . . we could survive, I guess. It's part of RPing. If you think it's best, Arry, do move us ahead. It can wait.

-- Folwren
Old 04-10-2006, 12:13 AM   #646
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

piosenniel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Folwren

I reopened your SAVE if you want to use it.
Old 04-10-2006, 05:35 AM   #647
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
I intended to post last night, but nice RL surprises took my latenight. Anyhow, I have written the post in a piece of paper and think it is quite a nice one. So maybe I could write it with my computer and just PM it to Pio today, to be attached before Undómë's post? (in it Sythric goes for the wood to the spit and travels in time - returning to the fireside where the deer is then prepared)

Otherwise, I'm just ready to go too.

PS. Naria: nice to see us agreeing on something...
Old 04-10-2006, 11:15 AM   #648
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by piosenniel
Folwren

I reopened your SAVE if you want to use it.
Why, thank you much, Pio!

Tevildo: What approach do you want to take on this? I'm mainly waiting for you.

-- Folwren
Old 04-10-2006, 11:35 AM   #649
Maeggaladiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: The end of the world as we know it. I feel fine, incidentally.
Maeggaladiel has just left Hobbiton.
I haven't left you guys; I'm still working on something to say. Fion's been a bit quiet, but I've got plans.
Old 04-10-2006, 12:14 PM   #650
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Thank's Pio!

Eowyn: Check my post, put in by Pio, after your post #285, and tell me, if its ok. that Eostre helps Leod - and later also Sythric with the deer... and Tevildo too: if there is anything, I'll correct it.
Old 04-10-2006, 02:59 PM   #651
Arry
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Arry has just left Hobbiton.
I've left a SAVE for any who might want a space to fill in something before we ride out. Leave your posts here on the discussion thread for either PIo or me to insert.

It would be good if one of the Bregos took us to the next morning and mentioned your group's decision to come with us.

Someone can then get us moving southward. The weather might also need to be mentioned - it is late autumn and there could be cold, rain, even a light snow if you think so . . .

I'm negotiating with our next 'encounter' writer when whatever surprise there is planned can be sprung on us. So . . . let us get on the move . . .
Old 04-10-2006, 03:25 PM   #652
Maeggaladiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Okay, I finally replied to Athwen. If it messes with the plot, just say so and I'll either delete it or ask Pio to move it wherever it's needed.
Old 04-10-2006, 04:08 PM   #653
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Quote:
I've left a SAVE for any who might want a space to fill in something before we ride out. Leave your posts here on the discussion thread for either PIo or me to insert.
But isn't the save in quite an odd position, as it is before your post where Brand declares his ideas? I'm going to bed right now, but I just wonder, whether no-one else is worried about Fion's condition, but Sythric?

Quote:
It would be good if one of the Bregos took us to the next morning and mentioned your group's decision to come with us.
Someone can then get us moving southward. The weather might also need to be mentioned - it is late autumn and there could be cold, rain, even a light snow if you think so . . .
Someone of Bregos, please write it, but if no-one does it today, I'll write it on my tomorrow (approximately like 12+ hours from now).

Quote:
I'm negotiating with our next 'encounter' writer when whatever surprise there is planned can be sprung on us. So . . . let us get on the move . .
This is getting all the more intresting...
Old 04-11-2006, 07:36 AM   #654
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

I've written us out from our camp. But for the time being, the post exists only as a manuscript, that has to be rewritten with the computer. I'm off to a meeting pretty soon, but after I get back, I'll write and post it. So maybe 6-7 PM GMT.

Oh, I'm writing us some freezing temperatures... it will be a very cold night indeed!

Just a few questions, in order of appearance:

Undómë: if Raedwald is somewhat thinking, that he should keep an eye on Brand (even half-jokingly), could I kind of rely on that sentiment while writing (Sythric and Raedwald agreeing on that)?
Tevildo: would it be alright if Dorran takes the first watch - even insisting in it, to prepare the rest of the foods while guarding (fresh meat gets very bad soon).
Maeggaladiel: Fion's fever might be doing some tricks with him, and thence he could be a bit confused (not able to say anything intelligible) when woken up in the middle of the night to sleep by the fire? That ok.? Also Fion insisting in the morning of being well enough?
Folwren & Tevildo: I kind of remember Athwen promising Dorran to help with the breakfast. Should this deal keep - so that I can write them making a light breakfast together?

+ Arry: I'll send you a PM (try to do it before I go) about the part I thought would describe Sythric waking Brand and them changing a couple of words. Please tell me if I have Brand's reactions wrongly and correct the lines I've put into his mouth to sound like Brand talking...

So off we are... almost.

LATE EDIT: I have dropped the starting off -part from my post as it grew a bit too long already without it. And I think others than me should write too... So at the end of my post the breakfast is done, Fion is told to be ok. by Leod and ready we are...?

Last edited by Nogrod; 04-11-2006 at 01:57 PM.
Old 04-11-2006, 08:06 AM   #655
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

lol, Nogrod! You should direct an RPG yourself someday soon, I think you'd manage it admireably.

For your question directed towards Tevildo and myself - yes, I think the appointment will keep and Athwen will help Dorran cook breakfast.

Tevildo: If you take first watch, should that be when Athwen and Dorran get a chance to talk to eachother? Especially if Athwen can't sleep. She may not be able to, you know.

-- Folwren
Old 04-11-2006, 08:31 AM   #656
Farael
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: In hospitals, call rooms and (rarely) my apartment.
Farael has just left Hobbiton.
Hey everyone,
Just to check in and say that I'm alive.... well, you probably know as you might have seen me posting in other sections of the forum. No, I'm not snubbing you, my beloved (?) RPG-mates, it's just that I don't have time for well thought posts... and well, Mirth does not require much thinking. I should be able to get Osmod up to speed in a couple of days and then (if the deities and university professors do not conspire to keep me busy again) I should be able to post well and often until the end of the game.

Hopefully.
Old 04-11-2006, 10:27 AM   #657
Tevildo
Shade of Carn Dûm

Tevildo has just left Hobbiton.
Need some clarification please

Folwren,

I'm confused. This is probably due to me having an attack of mush brain, but help is needed. First, I am inquiring about your unfilled save. I wasn't going to post for Dorran until you had filled it in or erased it. What is your preference and will you be filling it in? Also, I had these questions.....

1. Did you want to have Dorran slip out of camp immediately and talk with you now?

2. Did you want him to volunteer to take the first watch and talk with you later as the camp settled down for the night?

3. Also, I've noticed that Maeggaladiel says that Athwen is still talking to Fion so I don't think you would be talking to Dorran at the same time. If that is so, maybe we should go with option #2?

Whtever you decide is fine; tell me and I will follow along. To cover all our bases, I've put up a save. Either I can use it to respond to your earlier post (the save which is still blank now), or volunteer to take first watch and start patrolling the perimeter of camp so we can run into each other later.

Arry - Related question about chronology.....more help needed. Is it evening yet? Can the group begin to settle down and get to bed? Should Dorran's save include references to the fact that the camp is settling down for the night, or are we still just eating dinner? I don't want to rush things, but I know you would like us to get on the road soon (in terms of real time, that is).

Confused Tevildo
Now Tevildo was a mighty cat--the mightiest of all--and possessed of an evil spirit,...and he was in Melko's constant following; and that cat had all cats subject to him, and he and his subjects were the chasers and getters of meat for Melko's table.

Last edited by Tevildo; 04-11-2006 at 10:31 AM.
Old 04-11-2006, 10:41 AM   #658
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tevildo
Whtever you decide is fine; tell me and I will follow along. To cover all our bases, I've put up a save. Either I can use it to respond to your earlier post (the save which is still blank now), or volunteer to take first watch and start patrolling the perimeter of camp so we can run into each other later.

Arry - Related question about chronology.....more help needed. Is it evening yet? Can the group begin to settle down and get to bed? Should Dorran's save include references to the fact that the camp is settling down for the night, or are we still just eating dinner? I don't want to rush things, but I know you would like us to get on the road soon (in terms of real time, that is).

Confused Tevildo
I guess it was my idea to make Dorran insist on the first watch (to finish the cooking - the organs are still raw and there should be some deer left also). Then I saw it as Folwren's idea to make Athwen stay awake a little bit so that your characters could talk.

Arry asked someone to write us on our way with a post. Well I've done that. It needs to be written into an electronic format, but otherwise it's ready. So evening, night, morning. But if you have the save there, you can use it. I'll put my longer post covering the night as the last post there, in a couple of hours...

That ok.?

PS. I can end my post anywhere you like. Would someone want to write the morning and moving on - or add something there. I have very brief thing considering the morning and can leave it out easily...
Old 04-11-2006, 11:32 AM   #659
Tevildo
Shade of Carn Dûm

Nogrod - Thanks much. Sounds as if I should briefly mention in my save(just a sentence or two) that dinner is ending and people are turning in. Then Dorran can start patrolling outside camp and blunder onto Athwen and start talking with her. (Hope to fill in my save late tonight.) If Athwen needs to respond to Dorran, Fowlren can just pm the post to me or simply put it on the discussion thread here and I'll paste it into my box.

My post shouldn't overlap with yours very much so feel free to add your post or save after my own save.

If anyone sees any problems, let me know. Otherwise, I'll go ahead as outlined.
Now Tevildo was a mighty cat--the mightiest of all--and possessed of an evil spirit,...and he was in Melko's constant following; and that cat had all cats subject to him, and he and his subjects were the chasers and getters of meat for Melko's table.
Old 04-11-2006, 12:05 PM   #660
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Oh dear me. The problems are thick, aren't they? *sigh* I'm dreadful sorry for have caused such confusion.

I think that Maeggaladiel's post needs to go before Undome's and Arry's. I stuck my save up because I thought we were going to be jumping immediately from that evening to the next morning. However, it doesn't look like we are. So, unless anyone else thinks I'm wrong, and in which case, I should defenitely be told so, I don't mean to dictate - Maeggaladiel's post would probably be best put in my Save. That will put it, I think, where it needs to be. After Pio does that, Maeggaladiel will be able to delete the original post.

Quote:
Originally posted by Tevildo:
1. Did you want to have Dorran slip out of camp immediately and talk with you now?

2. Did you want him to volunteer to take the first watch and talk with you later as the camp settled down for the night?

3. Also, I've noticed that Maeggaladiel says that Athwen is still talking to Fion so I don't think you would be talking to Dorran at the same time. If that is so, maybe we should go with option #2?

1. No, I don't believe I did want him to slip out immediately and those two talk then. . . I was actually planning on waiting until things quieted down, the others were sleeping, and the two of them had a chance to talk without others being suspicious.

2. Yes, that's one thing I had in mind. (The other is if we decided to keep it for the next day, but we don't have to.)

3. If we move Maeggaladiel's post up to my empty and unecessary save, it should put it where it needs to be. He answers Athwen's question and they talk until everyone comes in for dinner and they start talking about if they should join groups and whatever else is in Undome's and Arry's post.
After that is discussed a little bit, I believe everyone decides to bed down for the night. Dorran takes first watch (this could be covered in your Save) and in that time, somehow or other, Athwen can join him.

Now, Nogrod, what exactly were you planning? Were you going to start your post the following morning? In my opinion, that would be best. Tevildo could cover in his post everyone going to bed and Dorran taking first watch, and I believe that would be all that was necessary.

Would that work everyone? Tevildo, in his Save, has everyone go to bed, and the first watch commence, and then Nogrod, in his next post, get us moving on the next morning?

-- Folwren
Old 04-11-2006, 12:12 PM   #661
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Quote:
Tevildo, in his Save, has everyone go to bed, and the first watch commence, and then Nogrod, in his next post, get us moving on the next morning?
-- Folwren
Post in in a minute. Gives room to Tevildo, but describes the night and the waking up... The last little paragraph is about studying Fion's situation. That I can drop out easily, if you want things to start differently...

Maybe someone else puts us on the road?

EDIT: I have now put in my post to minimize the possibilities for misunderstandings. But that notwithstanding, my earlier questions about you others possibly disliking something in my post are still valid (#654), and I will change them according to your wishes. Especially the scene with Brand, I'm hoping to get genuine "Brand-comments" on the thread from Arry...

EDIT2: I totally agree with Folwren about changing the place of Maeggaladiel's post.

Last edited by Nogrod; 04-11-2006 at 12:19 PM.
Old 04-11-2006, 02:04 PM   #662
Maeggaladiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

I also agree with putting my post in Folwren's save. Reading over things, it does seem a bit out of place, and it really messes with Athwen and Dorran's stuff. If you guys would prefer, I could just delete it altogether. Fion doesn't really do or say anything incredibly important to the storyline, other than the fact that he forgives the Wulfham group for hitting him with a rock.

I'll leave that decision up to you guys, though.
Old 04-11-2006, 02:10 PM   #663
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maeggaladiel
I also agree with putting my post in Folwren's save. Reading over things, it does seem a bit out of place, and it really messes with Athwen and Dorran's stuff. If you guys would prefer, I could just delete it altogether.
I don't think it should be deleted, just moved.

But maybe the last sentences, concerning Raedwald & Brand talking, could be deleted then, as they are quite outreaching to the future - if the stuff is moved backwards?
Old 04-11-2006, 02:31 PM   #664
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maeggaladiel
I also agree with putting my post in Folwren's save. Reading over things, it does seem a bit out of place, and it really messes with Athwen and Dorran's stuff. If you guys would prefer, I could just delete it altogether. Fion doesn't really do or say anything incredibly important to the storyline, other than the fact that he forgives the Wulfham group for hitting him with a rock.

I'll leave that decision up to you guys, though.
Oh, no! Don't delete it. I like it. I can move it up. But first, do you want to take Nogrod's suggestion and change the part about Brand and Raedwald talking? After you edit your post, I can copy and paste it onto my save, and then you could delete your post. How's that sound?

-- Folwren
Old 04-11-2006, 03:01 PM   #665
Arry
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

I won't ask you to edit, as I really wish to move this game along.

But for future reference - please, no one is to act or speak for my character.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've asked Pio to do some moving of posts. Here is what was done:

Maeggaladiel's post was split - the first part going into Folwren's SAVE (post#286). The last comment of the post was inserted into my post (#288) to show Fion's positive state of mind about the two groups going on together.

---

Nogrod's post was split. the part of it dealing with what is prior to the watch being started is in Maeggaladiel's post space (#289). The rest was left in place to follow Tevildo's SAVE.

---

Folwren and Tevildo

Please use Tevildo's SAVE (#290) for your discussion, or the start of a discussion that can continue as we ride.

Folwren - please leave your posts for that SAVE on the Discussion Thread and either Pio or Child of the 7th Age will transfer them as you request.

-- Arry
Old 04-11-2006, 03:23 PM   #666
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Thanks Arry for all your trouble, moving these posts around!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arry
-- Arry
And sorry, won't happen again.

I probably tried to cover a little too long timespan with one post and got a bit carried away by the storyline I came up with. But anyhow: now we are up and ready to go, I think?

So everythings ok.?
(Please you others, whose characters I've somewhat used, inform me about things to be corrected...)
Old 04-11-2006, 03:26 PM   #667
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Quote:

-----------------------------------------

Folwren and Tevildo

Please use Tevildo's SAVE (#290) for your discussion, or the start of a discussion that can continue as we ride.

Folwren - please leave your posts for that SAVE on the Discussion Thread and either Pio or Child of the 7th Age will transfer them as you request.

-- Arry
Yes, sir. I think that's how Tevildo and I had decided on carrying on the conversation. That way we can have the talk but not hold up the game, like we did in Red Flows the Sirranon that one time. (I always mis-spell that river's name, you know?)

We shall be moving on soon then? I'm looking forward to it, definitely.

-- Folwren
Old 04-12-2006, 01:27 AM   #668
Tevildo
Shade of Carn Dûm

Folwren,

My part of the post is up. Do you want to go ahead and put your part on the discussion thread so Child or Pio can transfer it over?

Tevildo
Old 04-12-2006, 08:41 AM   #669
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Oh, good! I'll read it and work on a post of my own and then put it here.

--------------------------------------

Okay, here is my post. Pio or Child, please put it onto Dorran's post.

-- Folwren

-----------------------

POST PLACED ~*~ Pio

Athwen lay in the dark, her eyes blinking wearily in the fire light. But she couldn’t sleep, for all the tiredness in the world. She sighed and tried to get comfortable, turning her back to the flickering flames. It was impossible, she knew. Try as she might, keeping her eyes closed, and lying very still, she just couldn’t entice sleep to come and take her. It didn’t. It positively refused and soothing slumber was kept out at bay, as though waiting for a particular wave to b ring it in.

With another sigh, she sat up, letting the blankets fall away. She shivered suddenly as the outer air caught her on unawares and she reached out her hand as she stood up to pick up one of the blankets. She turned her back to the campfire and as she walked away, she wrapped the blanket around her head and shoulders, her hands grasping it about her throat securely. She left ring of firelight and looked about for Dorran. She knew he had taken first watch and she didn’t want to be alone. To him she went and when she reached him, she said nothing, but slowly sat down on a large fallen tree near him.

Dorran saw her and rose to his feet, taking in his hand a cup. As he drew near she looked up at him.

‘Can’t sleep?’ he queried. Athwen shook her head. He extended the cup towards her and she stuck one hand out from beneath the folds of her blanket to take it. ‘Neither can I. I figured I might as well take the first watch rather than lie in my blankets and toss.’ There was a pause. Athwen was looking at her tea and was unaware that Dorran stood considering her. ‘I really did mean it,’ he said softly in a moment. ‘I have some idea of what you’re feeling. When I was little. . .’

With bowed head, Athwen listened to Dorran’s own story. He told her about the attack on his village when he was just a boy. He had seen it. . .and he had been just a child. Tears brimmed in her eyes to overflowing and when her dark lashes fell, the drops broke free and ran like little rivers down her cold and pale cheeks.

‘So I do have some idea what you're feeling. . .the bad pictures running through your head and the times when you wonder why everyone else died when you're still here alive. Anyways, I'm sorry, terribly sorry for what happened. If we had only gotten there sooner, maybe. . .But it's no good thinking like that. We all do what we can and learn to live with the rest. But that learning to live, it'll take time, lots of time. It will get better, though, after a while. I can promise you that.’

Athwen lifted her head and looked up at him. He was trying to give her hope. . .hope of the future, and he was also offering her strength. And somehow, she felt she was receiving it. He knew, and that was enough.

‘Dorran,’ she said after he had finished and had stood in silence for a moment. ‘You were just a child then, weren’t you? How did you get away from the Easterling’s plantation? And did your parents live?’ She wanted to know. Did he come out of his hardships quite as alone as she had? How had he learned to live, even in time? To her eyes, her future looked bleak. She would be with these companions until they reached Edoras, and then what? Where would she go next?

Last edited by piosenniel; 04-12-2006 at 11:02 AM.
Old 04-12-2006, 10:27 AM   #670
Eowyn Skywalker
Shade of Carn Dûm

Eowyn Skywalker has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Yahoo to Eowyn Skywalker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
Thank's Pio!

Eowyn: Check my post, put in by Pio, after your post #285, and tell me, if its ok. that Eostre helps Leod - and later also Sythric with the deer... and Tevildo too: if there is anything, I'll correct it.
It's fine, as long as she didn't have to talk to them. XD Well, if they talked first... she might reply. Heh.

For reference, Easter season, not to mention my sister's birthday right in the middle, is SUCKING AWAY MY LIFE!! After Monday, I'll be free again. But I don't know if I'll get any posts in this week bar Thursday... maybe tonight.
Old 04-12-2006, 03:58 PM   #671
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Shouldn't the saves include even a small description of what they will be about? Otherwise the game halts?
Old 04-12-2006, 04:26 PM   #672
Arry
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

SAVE filled - does someone wish to lead us off - or would you like me to continue my post and do so?
Old 04-12-2006, 04:47 PM   #673
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Quote:
SAVE filled - does someone wish to lead us off - or would you like me to continue my post and do so?
For my part, get us moving, if you have time for it. Time to sleep with me now...

I'll try to contribute something in the next 24 hours, but after that I'll be in probably on Sunday, the earliest.

EDIT ADD-ON: I quess that sythric, Raedwald and perhaps Leod would at least know the way - in the beginning, not probably to the King's Hall itself (has anyone of our characters been there? Sythric at least hasn't). Brand has instructions, and probably Osmod too. So the "leading rider" / possible scout should be one of those. Scouts could be briefed by these five for shorter distances?

Last edited by Nogrod; 04-12-2006 at 04:53 PM.
Old 04-12-2006, 04:57 PM   #674
Farael
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: In hospitals, call rooms and (rarely) my apartment.
Farael has just left Hobbiton.
You can lead us off Arry.... just have Osmod take the rear, he needs to think.
Old 04-12-2006, 05:08 PM   #675
Undómë
Shade of Carn Dûm

I'll have Rædwald take the group out, and place Osmod as the rear guard.

I'll put up a SAVE and fill it later this evening.

EDIT: The rest of the group can sort themselves out in their own posts as they wish. And any who want to go forward as one of the two scouts can do so.
Old 04-12-2006, 05:09 PM   #676
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Goood work Undómë. Ride us on!
Old 04-12-2006, 06:30 PM   #677
Valier
Twisted Taleswapper

Valier is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
I swear I will write a post today or early tomorrow...Vaenosa would lean to again being somewhat in the lead...cause of Nay and all....

I posted, but I cross posted with eowyn's save so I may need to change it a bit...Vaenosa will be one of the scouts then...I will fix it tomorrow

Last edited by Valier; 04-13-2006 at 01:01 AM.
Old 04-13-2006, 01:36 AM   #678
Undómë
Shade of Carn Dûm

Valier

Since I had already posted for Rædwald as offering to take the lead (the post just prior to yours), I wrote an additional post to follow yours which puts Vaenosa farther out in front as one of the forward scouts.

Will that be alright?
Old 04-13-2006, 08:59 AM   #679
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

I've posted something.

Maeggaladiel: Once again, soft hearted Athwen has come to check on Fion. You can answer her as you will. If Fion doesn't feel talkative, I'll take Athwen away after your post.

--------------

Tevildo: Are you going to post again in the conversation the night before? It would be nice if you did. . .

--------------

Eowyn: If you're going to be around sometime, during this day of riding, I'd like Athwen to try to approach your character.

-- Folwren
Old 04-13-2006, 10:47 AM   #680
Valier
Twisted Taleswapper

Valier is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Quote:
Will that be alright?
Of course it's alright!