The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 08-26-2010, 06:07 PM   #161
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
Boro - sounds reasonable and genuine, and bonus points for giving TEW the coup de grace;

~~~~~~

Lottie - I see how her vote yesterDay could cause some doubts,
I'd just like to point out that, as far as either of us knew, our votes were basically identical.

But, also:

Quote:
Eomer - I'm a bit uneasy about the way he's been harping on the theme of wolves among the TEW voters (not that it's impossible, but it'd take some very daring and confident wolves to pull off such a manśuver that early in the game); almost makes me think of a wolf trying to avenge his fallen packmate. His list basically amounts to 'no clear opinion of anybody'. And see above under skip.
I rather agree. Does anyone else have any strong feelings why Eomer shouldn't be lynched? At the moment, he's looking like where my vote will go.
Old 08-26-2010, 06:08 PM   #162
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
All of Eomer's "cases" are flimsy enough, and I'm not the biggest fan of his lists, but I'm not sure he's not just an overeager ordo. Blah, indecisiveness.

Of course if he's lynched and is another wolf, I'll be epically cross, so for the sake of not semi-defending two wolves, I have to agree that he looks bad.

That and he really does.

ETA: That second line should say "two possible wolves", for clarification. I just realized it looked a bit strange.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 06:17 PM   #163
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Right, well, to get this out of the way:

++ Eomer of the Rohirrim

for being vague and noncommital, and for making my gut have feelings of nervousness.
Old 08-26-2010, 06:26 PM   #164
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Not going to be around for DL (gotta leave right now for something unexpected; no worries, not an emergency, just something I didn't know I'd be asked to do). Sorry I'm a day two failure. Since I don't know who to vote for and I refuse to vote rushed, I'm abstaining so that I don't vote stupidly and cause a bigger problem.
Old 08-26-2010, 06:26 PM   #165
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
I hate when my list looks so much like everyone else's. o_O

Guilty
Muffin
Eomer

Mehbe
Lottiepop
Agan (overdefensive, seriously? only if you had a real reason to vote me, heh)
Greenie (she's still fishy to me)

Innocent for now
Nerwen (I suspect her, thus she's innocent....heh)
Pitch
skip
Boro
Fea

I'm too tired to consider loads of candidates. Blah.

I want to look at Muffin's posts again, but she's seriously looking furry to me. o_O

EDIT: x'd since my last
Old 08-26-2010, 06:27 PM   #166
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottie
I'd just like to point out that, as far as either of us knew, our votes were basically identical.
Guess what, I totally hadn't noticed the X-ing. You're quite right.
Old 08-26-2010, 06:30 PM   #167
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
DL in 30 minutes.
Old 08-26-2010, 06:31 PM   #168
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
Agan -> sally
reason: ' I know I'm going to get frustrated later on if you top the post count with half your posts being jokes'.
Interesting, since in the same post she said her suspects were skip, Greenie, Eomer and me.
Whoops I apparently forgot to quote this post. No, I only said I was going to keep an eye on you. It's not the same as suspecting you. If I don't have a real suspect on day 1, I rather vote for someone quiet (because I'm mean like that).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer of the Rohirrim View Post
Aganzir, I haven't played WW much recently, but in one of the last games I played I basically trusted Wolf-Nerwen right until the end.
Ah alright. I really should play more often. Now it doesn't look quite so sinister any more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
No, I believe it's somewhat suspicious to link someone's behavior to that of a Gifted's, because only wolves are actively looking for Gifteds.
But if he's only played with you when you were a gifted?

I'm really at a loss as to whom to vote... I have so many options, and something fishy that I can't really put my finger on seems to be going on all around me. I'm also seriously flip-flopping on Eomer, about every second post of his looks furry and the rest seem to more or less mirror my thoughts.
I'll most likely be here till deadline.

Last edited by Aganzir; 08-26-2010 at 06:31 PM. Reason: xed since Fea
Aganzir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 06:32 PM   #169
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Agan (overdefensive, seriously? only if you had a real reason to vote me, heh)
That's exactly why you seem overdefensive. My vote was, after all, quite random.
Old 08-26-2010, 06:35 PM   #170
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
But if he's only played with you when you were a gifted?
Actually, that's a good point. And I think he died pretty early on, too...
Old 08-26-2010, 06:38 PM   #171
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Votes

Wilwa - Loslote (1)
Nerwen - Wilwa (1)
Boromir - Sally (1)
Green - Wilwa (2)
Skip - Wilwa (3)
Eomer - Green (1)
Lottie - Eomer (1)
Fea - no vote

Left: Pitch, sally, Agan

I'd rather we didn't lynch wilwa because I feel better about her than I feel about the others who have votes. I could go for sally, or maybe Lottie or even Eomer. Will have to do some quick reading...
Old 08-26-2010, 06:41 PM   #172
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Oh and actually I could also vote for skip, but I'm not going to spread out the votes if nobody else is interested in lynching him.
Old 08-26-2010, 06:46 PM   #173
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
That's exactly why you seem overdefensive. My vote was, after all, quite random.
Fair enough. Let me expound on why this bothers me, especially now.

Agan said she would vote for one of the quiet players. A typical Agan move, I'll give it. Her choices are thus me (who had two posts, one of them sort of game related, or at least attempting to be) and Elf (who had one post of pure fluff). Both of us posted early on, both of us had barely any content. Fair enough. I don't mind getting votes, really, as long as they don't kill me.

So what made her vote me over Elf? The fact that I was funny, it seems. Really? Elf's entire first (and only) post was a joke, whereas I'd made a joke and then nipped its misunderstanding in the bud. Not a lot, I'll admit, as I was busy, and I can't fault Agan for voting me for being quiet, but she voted me over Elf, who we now know is a wolf. Her flimsy excuse just happened to make me a better choice than Elf, who had less posts than me? I'm not buying it.

That is what I have a problem with, really. Not that she voted me, but that she voted me over Elf. Perhaps she was concerned that if she voted the Wolf-Warrior (to steal the clever title from Miss Nerwen) others would jump on? Could be. I'm just saying. It makes sense.

Of course I could be wrong and it could have been random, but I'm tired and have rather little to go on at the moment (well, sort of) so when I see something bothersome I'm going to mention it.

EDIT: x'd with Agan's last. I'll be back in five. I need to conjure up a sandwich and steal a drink from a small child.
Old 08-26-2010, 06:51 PM   #174
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Nope, it was the fact that I thought I'd have an easier time reading EW than you, so I'd rather be rid of you first. I didn't have a reason to believe one of you was a wolf, but I didn't have a reason to believe you were innocent, either. And how come you only say this when I've been questioning you about it quite long?

Anyway who do you plan to vote? And Pitch?
Old 08-26-2010, 06:57 PM   #175
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
And how come you only say this when I've been questioning you about it quite long?
....Because I've actually had more than five minutes for the first time all Day?
Old 08-26-2010, 06:59 PM   #176
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
1 minute til DL.
Old 08-26-2010, 06:59 PM   #177
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Quote:
....Because I've actually had more than five minutes for the first time all Day?
If I were you I would probably tried to bring it up earlier (like, the first post you talked about it today), but however.

Who are you going to vote?
Old 08-26-2010, 07:00 PM   #178
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

++Eomer

I have no idea how this is going to turn out...
Old 08-26-2010, 07:01 PM   #179
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

DL.
Old 08-26-2010, 07:01 PM   #180
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
++Eomer

EDIT: x-ed with DL
Old 08-26-2010, 07:02 PM   #181
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Bother. Internet died.

And I did, Agan. I know you don't have to believe me, but the post was eaten and I only realized it when I got home, at which point....well, I brought it up.

I know, I know, shut up. I hope this actually posts this time.

ETA: It did, but crossed with Sir Mod. Sowwie, love.

Last edited by satansaloser2005; 08-26-2010 at 07:09 PM.
Old 08-26-2010, 07:06 PM   #182
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Pitch, your vote was too late to count.

Wilwa has been lynched. A mere ordo.
Old 08-26-2010, 07:24 PM   #183
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

The trapped people settled in for another day of trying to figure out who the killers among them were. Various comments, accusations, and defenses were bandied about as time wore on. The majority eventually decided the one they most feared was Wilwa.

"No!" She cried. "I couldn't hurt anyone! Don't let them get away with this!"

"Whatever," said Nerwen . "In you go."

"That's right," added Greenie. "No more stalling."

Casting frightened glances around the room, Wilwa tremblingly walked into the chamber. Nerwen shut the door.

"Now," said skip. "Where to send her? Or it?"

"Hmm," said Nerwen. "What's that button there? "RNDM DST"? Does that mean the year will be random?"

"I guess so," said Greenie. "Doesn't matter anyway, if she's not human."

Skip pressed that button, then the large one in the middle.

"Nooo!" "I didn't do anything! The butterflies need me!"

"Gzzthktkk" went the noise from the chamber.

They all walked to the window and looked in.

But Wilwa was gone.

The Living
Nerwen
Pitch
Sally
Lottie
Greenie
skip
Boro
Fea
Eomer
Agan

The Dead
Professor Inzil (mod) Head full of knowledge cracked open Night 1
The Elf-Warrior Robot Killer (wolf)- Fried like foil in a microwave Day 1
Shasta (ordo)- Made into a Shastacicle Night 2
Wilwa (ordo)- Found her big chance to get away from it all Day 2.

NIGHT 3 HAS COMMENCED Wolves, Seer, and Ranger know what to do.
Old 08-27-2010, 07:00 PM   #184
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Night 3

Boro sat in his room in deep thought, holding the specially modified IPOD. He wanted desperately to stop the evil mechanoids from killing anyone this night. Who will they want now?, he thought to himself. Think.

Finally, he made up his mind who he would try to protect, grasped the IPOD firmly, and opened his door. Standing before him was one of his housemates, grinning at him menacingly. It's you! he thought, but did not have the time to say. For at that moment it shot out a hand and grabbed his throat, forcing him back into his room. He did the only thing he could think of: he pressed the button for the EMP pulse.
The fiend made a startled, mechanical noise, "EEMMRRR!", and let go.

Gasping for breath, Boro ran for the door. He didn't get one step out into the hall before the robot's mate, which had been in the hallway keeping a lookout, came to its fellow's aid.

It saw the device in Boro's hand and clamped its own hand on Boro's wrist, forcing him to drop the IPOD. The first robot, by now recovered from its momentary mental fugue, stomped hard on it, smashing it to bits. It grabbed Boro in a choke hold and yanked his head as hard as it could into the room's window, which of course had been bricked up. Boro shuddered, and lay still.

The two mechanical beings quickly left the room, glad to have a troublesome obstacle out of their way.

The Living
Nerwen
Pitch
Sally
Lottie
Greenie
skip
Fea
Eomer
Agan

The Dead
Professor Inzil (mod) Head full of knowledge cracked open Night 1
The Elf-warrior Robot Killer (wolf)- Fried like foil in a microwave Day 1
Shasta (ordo)- Made into a Shastacicle Night 2
Wilwa (ordo)- Found her big chance to get away from it all Day 2.
Boro (Ranger)- Learned to stop worrying and love the brick Night 3

DAY 3 HAS BEGUN
Old 08-27-2010, 07:01 PM   #185
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Noooo! Oh, honey, why? *weeps*

Okay. That's it. Heads will roll.
Old 08-27-2010, 07:04 PM   #186
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Also, because it's too appropriate to resist....

"If you die, can I have your iPod?"
Old 08-27-2010, 07:07 PM   #187
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Ranger + Night-kill should be good. This is not good. Thus, something clearly is wrong, and we ought to get rid of the silly people who messed with the variables to produce a less than optimal result.

Also,
Old 08-27-2010, 07:09 PM   #188
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Sigh. I didn't think he was the Ranger (I keep sort-of forgetting that role)... but I did think he was innocent. So now I'm a bit bummed that my list of people I trusted is slimmed down that much more.
Old 08-27-2010, 07:10 PM   #189
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

I'm having yet another RPG night so I can't really concentrate on playing right now, but I'm here every now and then.

I know we shouldn't presume there are hints in the narrations, but it looks like Boro actually decided to protect one of the wolves. Interesting. When somebody goes through his posts (I would do it but my darlings might kill me), they should probably also pay attention to whoever he possibly found worth protection.

I am displeased about the wilwawagon and wouldn't be the least bit surprised if there was a wolf/cobbler involved. She was just way too easy a lynch - would she really have spoken so strongly against lynching EW if she had been his fellow?

Sally and Pitch, why did you leave voting until so late?

Last edited by Aganzir; 08-27-2010 at 07:10 PM. Reason: xed with Lottie & Fea
Aganzir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 07:17 PM   #190
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Quote:
I know we shouldn't presume there are hints in the narrations, but it looks like Boro actually decided to protect one of the wolves. Interesting. When somebody goes through his posts (I would do it but my darlings might kill me), they should probably also pay attention to whoever he possibly found worth protection.
I think the "opened his door" think refered to Boro's own door. If it had refered to a wolf's door, it would've been a really strong hint, though.
Old 08-27-2010, 07:20 PM   #191
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feanor of the Peredhil View Post
Sigh. I didn't think he was the Ranger (I keep sort-of forgetting that role)... but I did think he was innocent. So now I'm a bit bummed that my list of people I trusted is slimmed down that much more.
This. I mean it's not so bad for me, because I semi-trust a few people, but I was almost certain he was innocent. Now both my princes are dead, as well as my beloved muffin. What shall I do?

Quote:
Sally and Pitch, why did you leave voting until so late?
Exactly the reason I mentioned last night. My internet kept blinking out. And, again as I mentioned last night, I was out most of the day/evening at work and visiting friends and their unforunately non-were-spawn. *pets him* I was busy.

For the record, I had planned to vote Eomer, because I didn't like our odds of ambushing two people in a row and getting good results both times. That and I noticed that Greenie voted Wilwa, which for reasons I can't currently remember made me very uneasy. I'd decided Eomer was the better choice, but wasn't able to submit my vote in time, for which I apologize.

EDIT: x'd with Lottie
Old 08-27-2010, 07:26 PM   #192
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
I think the "opened his door" think refered to Boro's own door. If it had refered to a wolf's door, it would've been a really strong hint, though.
Oh yeah of course. This is what happens when you only skim through the narration (don't worry Inzil, I usually read them properly )...

Quote:
Exactly the reason I mentioned last night. My internet kept blinking out.
If your internet doesn't really cooperate with you, it might be a good idea to consider voting earlier in the future?

Quote:
I had planned to vote Eomer --- and I noticed that Greenie voted Wilwa, which for reasons I can't currently remember made me very uneasy.
And Eomer had been after Greenie on both days. If you were suspicious of her, one might imagine it would've made you feel better about him...
Old 08-27-2010, 07:30 PM   #193
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
If your internet doesn't really cooperate with you, it might be a good idea to consider voting earlier in the future?
Erm, when? I mean thanks for the advice but it simply wasn't possible. Are we having communication issues here or something? I couldn't get on until I did.

Anyway, Boro's untimely demise is making me think about a few things. I need to re-read the thread. Hopefully I'll be back in a bit, but I've stuff to do so we'll have to see.
Old 08-27-2010, 07:40 PM   #194
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
I'm having yet another RPG night so I can't really concentrate on playing right now, but I'm here every now and then.

I know we shouldn't presume there are hints in the narrations, but it looks like Boro actually decided to protect one of the wolves.
Not to me. Why do you think that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir;637799I am displeased about the [B
wilwa[/B]wagon and wouldn't be the least bit surprised if there was a wolf/cobbler involved. She was just way too easy a lynch - would she really have spoken so strongly against lynching EW if she had been his fellow?
Well, I feel bad about voting her, of course– but I had to vote early, and she looked the best bet at the time. As I pointed out yesterDay, she actually didn't really "speak out strongly" against lynching The Wolf-Warrior – it was a pretty mild, non-committal defence, such as I thought a prudent wolf might perhaps try at the last minute. Okay, I was wrong.

That said, I can't say I'm all that happy with the other Wilwa-voters.
Old 08-27-2010, 07:47 PM   #195
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

So, Eomer voted for Greenie, which was, at that point, a throw-away vote. No one had really expressed suspicion of her, and Vanilwuffin was by far the leading lynch candidate. This could well have been a wolf clearing his hands of what he knew to be a bandwagon against someone who wasn't a wolf. So far, Eomer does, in my opinion, look like a Big Bad Wolf.
Old 08-27-2010, 08:11 PM   #196
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Quote:
Erm, when? I mean thanks for the advice but it simply wasn't possible. Are we having communication issues here or something? I couldn't get on until I did.
Yes but you came here more than an hour before the deadline and posted more or less regularly right until the deadline. I know you can't really help your connection dying, rather I was wondering why you wanted to hold your vote till the last possible minute - especially if you know you don't have the best of net connections.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Not to me. Why do you think that?
I was eyeing the narration while talking to my friends & not paying enough attention, and I got the impression Boro met his killer when opening the door to the room of the one he protected instead of his own door. You can basically just ignore that comment...

Quote:
she actually didn't really "speak out strongly" against lynching The Wolf-Warrior – it was a pretty mild, non-committal defence, such as I thought a prudent wolf might perhaps try at the last minute.
Yes but it wasn't only that - it's also that she actually repeated yesterday that she felt bad about how he was lynched. To me it didn't look like a wolfish thing to do - I mean, why draw more attention to yourself by defending your dead fellow?
Old 08-27-2010, 08:35 PM   #197
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

On day 1 Boro made those armpit pickle jokes, saying armpits are ordinary if shaved. As far as I've seen, he tends not to shave his, so my initial thought was "Hey is he claiming to be a gifted?", but I wonder if the wolves would actually have fallen for that, given that he often drops gifted hints on day 1 (especially if he isn't one).

He didn't want to lynch Fea, me, or Pitch, and his top suspects (clarified on day 2) were sally, Lottie and wilwa. He saved Fea by voting EW. If the wolves wanted to go after the seer, Boro's death makes Fea look good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
Barring we have a ranger with some good wits, someone's going to die each night

He spent most of his day 2 explaining what he wouldn't do as a wolf, but he pointed out (rather late) that he felt much better about skip than the previous day. Again, if the wolves were aiming at the seer, skip looks better. Or sally looks worse because he voted for her.

It could be argued he looked seerish because he didn't seem to have very strong opinions on anybody, and when he said something more definite about people, he was only talking of one or two at a time. It also made him leave few trails, though.

I see three options:
a) the wolves thought he was the seer. Fea is innocent, skip is innocent ("feel much better about him than yesterday" without a further explanation can easily be interpreted as "I got extra information during the night".) or sally is evil. Once again I don't know how paranoid the remaining wolves are, but in this scenario, the possibility of a skip dream looks more likely to me than a sally dream.
b) Boro looked relatively innocent because of his EW vote and was considered a trailless kill because he never spoke much about anybody but himself.
c) the wolves took eg. the quote posted above as a ranger hint. I admit I got ranger vibes when I first read it, basically because people dare to be more questioning (or even rude) about the skills and abilities of a certain role if they're talking about themselves, if you know what I mean.

I'd still like to go through what others said of Boro and how the voting went, but I have to wake up ridiculously early compared to what time it is now.
Old 08-27-2010, 08:39 PM   #198
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Option D: the wolves wanted to frame an innocent sally, or maybe even make (wolfish?) Fea and/or skip look better. Boro would've been a very convenient kill if one of them is a wolf.

Bedtime!
Old 08-27-2010, 08:41 PM   #199
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Yes but you came here more than an hour before the deadline and posted more or less regularly right until the deadline. I know you can't really help your connection dying, rather I was wondering why you wanted to hold your vote till the last possible minute - especially if you know you don't have the best of net connections.
My connection had been working fine (well, not THAT bad) since I got home, so I assumed I wouldn't have issues. It's not like I could predict that it would suddenly hiccup around DL.

Anyway, I must say that I'm feeling poorly about Eomer, which isn't much of a surprise. In fact, if I can put forth a theory, I'd like to point out his random vote for Greenie. Not random as in without any sort of reason, but random as in she didn't have any other votes, and he says he's not happy going between Lottie and Wilwa. From this I draw the following conclusions (that involve him being a wolf).
  • Eomer and Greenie are partners and he voted her in hopes that if he was killed she would be less suspected.
  • Eomer and Lottie are partners and he was trying to make sure that there was a more acceptable secondary candidate in case votes swung away from Wilwa.
  • Eomer and Greenie are partners and Eomer's insane.
  • Eomer is not a partner with Greenie (Lottie is irrelevant here) and he thought Wilwa might be the cobbler, so he tried to create another candidate to draw votes away from his "assistant". (Perhaps he thought the same as Nerwen, that she was unhappy about Elf's lynch because she thought him a wolf.)
  • Eomer's a giant pool noodle and me saying this means I need some sleep.

And with that I'm getting a drink. I mustn't stay up too much longer, but I'll see what else I think of before I pop off to sleep.
Old 08-27-2010, 08:49 PM   #200
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

I'm inclined to think that Boro was more of a trailless kill, but who can fathom the warped minds of the evil?

Quote:
(Lottie is irrelevant here)
Lottie is never irrelevant, Sallycake. But I do agree with you that these three are most likely:

Quote:
Eomer and Greenie are partners and he voted her in hopes that if he was killed she would be less suspected.
Quote:
Eomer and Greenie are partners and Eomer's insane.
Quote:
Eomer's a giant pool noodle