Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-20-2002, 11:59 PM   #121
Thalionyulma
Shade of Carn Dûm

Thalionyulma has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Tinuiel,
okay, I'm waiting for Sauche to wake up too. Glad you did the hitting, I was kinda uncomfortable about needing to knock her out myself. She might hit me over the head with a spear or something to that effect- her being a wild girl, hehehe.(j/k) [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
My opinion? hear her out... then bring us to Thranduil - Rûdhchamion still feels uneasy about it.

Hey Gil! glad to see you back! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] (j/k)

I'm still wonderin' where the other guys are....
Old 04-21-2002, 05:24 AM   #122
KingCarlton
Wight

KingCarlton has just left Hobbiton.
Question

Um..can I join in or is there a waiting period?

I would be a man, a warrior, a king...

Know Peace !
Know ye People, that between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the gleaming cities, And the rise of the sons of Aryas, there was an age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world like blue mantles beneath the stars.

Hither came Carlton, the King, black haired, bronze hued, mightily thewed, sullen eyed. Sword in hand, a warrior, a destroyer, a conqueror. With gigantic melancholies and gigantic mirth, to tread the jewelled thrones of the Earth, under his sandalled feet.
Old 04-22-2002, 07:38 AM   #123
Thalionyulma
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Lady Tinuiel,
its your call... I think it best to let you bring both of them (the wild one and the dark one) to your Elvenking. though should Rûdhchamion encounter the men (non-elves) he may try to do something unexpected (and foolish, if an elf could be that - its just how he is).
Old 04-22-2002, 02:40 PM   #124
Gilthalion
Hobbitus Emeritus

Gilthalion has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

KingCarlton and OTHERS!

We are not taking new charaters into the RPGs at this time. Thanks for offering!
Old 04-22-2002, 03:01 PM   #125
Gilthalion
Hobbitus Emeritus

Sting

I regret that I had to delete the following post from the RPG. We have long since stopped taking new characters and we really can't take anymore rogue elf warrior maids.

I have been simply deleting other such posts (you'd be surprised at how many!) but this one was very well written and I worried that the author might not have kept a copy. Perhaps it will be useful in another RPG.

Pardon my ignorance, but is "draug" an elvish name for wolf? Wolf-poison seems un-Tolkienish to me somehow, but I might have missed something. If Celebruian is trudging through sludge, she's in the marshes near the stream that runs into the Long Lake. Is athelas bitter? Or is it minty fresh? (You could probably start an entire thread with that question!) I suspect that this post is something recycled from another story, but it is good reading, nonetheless.

Again, I found Manelwen's post very well written (or it would have simply been deleted without comment) but we aren't taking new characters or starting any new subplots at this time.

If the current players REALLY want this post reinstated, and want to take on a new subplot, I'll gladly reverse my decision...

That would mean that someone would have to be her rescuer...

Manelwen
Animated Skeleton
Member # 2599

posted April 21, 2002 12:22 AM
---------------------------------------------Her boots squelched loudly in the glutinous sludge as she trudged along the path that led deep into the heart of Mirkwood's forests. The draug she had been tracking was no where in sight. Mentally, she berated her self as she laboured across the path, desperatly seeking dryer grounds.
She stopped. There was no sound in the wood. Nothing at all, which meant it was near by. Taking her axes out of their holdings, she gripped the leather covered handles until the squeaked. Celebruial smelled the stomach-churning reak of the beast and turned just in time to see it lunge at her from between two trees. Bringing her axe handles up, she grunted as the thing met her and the force of their impact, caused the slight elf to be slammed against a tree, its rough bark biting her scalp as her head it the hard wood. The wolf had hold of one axe in its great maw and the other rose above her head and with all the might she could muster, she drove the blade into its skull. It let out a great cry of pain as it let go of her other axe and began to thrash about wildly, spraying blood over the girl. She cried out in pain as it burned her skin and desperatly she wiped at it to get it off of her. The wolf cried once more before it fell to the ground in a twitching heap of fur.

When the elf had cleansed her skin with what little water she could spare, she looked at the wolf, and with a small shake of the head slowly drew out her knife, preparing to skin the beast and bring back the pelt to lay on her family's grave. There came another sound, another growl. Dread crashed against her sound mind like the waves on the cliffs of her home. Another draug stood behind her, mere footsteps away. Slowly Celebruial turned in time to feel the beast's jaw close around her right arm. The silver haired rogue screamed in pain and brought up her left axe to hew the creature's head from its neck, but it's jaw didn't fully clamp down, it fell at her feet with four arrows in its side. Clutching her arm, she looked around "Who is it?" She called.

There was nothing but silence to answer her.

"Come out and tell me who you are!" She demanded, clutching an axe in her uninjured arm. Heat radiated from the wound and she fought off the fever of the poisoned fangs. Her daily exposure to wolf poison made her somewhat immune to it, but not enough to keep her safe from harm. The poison wouldn't kill her as fast as it would a normal elf or man. In her attempts to fight off unconsciousness, she heard the soft hoot of an owl and smiled "There are no owls in this forest." She called, but dropped to her knees for the dipping and swaying of the forest floors was beginning to wear away at her balance. Or was it the poison? If I don't get the cure soon, I'll die. she thought grimly, and slowly reached back into her quiver for the small sack of herbs she kept hoarded away. Her strength slowly was sapped from her and she knew it was only a matter of time before she would die. She grabbed the leaf of Athelas and stuck it under her tongue. The bitter taste of it made her grimace, but the fever was quickly ebbing, leaving her defenseless and weak. With a groan, she gave in and collapsed bonelessly to the ground.

--------------------
Old 04-24-2002, 08:01 AM   #126
Thalionyulma
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Quote:
Pardon my ignorance, but is "draug" an elvish name for wolf? Wolf-poison seems un-Tolkienish to me somehow, but I might have missed something. If Celebruian is trudging through sludge, she's in the marshes near the stream that runs into the Long Lake. Is athelas bitter? Or is it minty fresh? (You could probably start an entire thread with that question!) I suspect that this post is something recycled from another story, but it is good reading, nonetheless.
Maybe she could be allowed to join if the dwarves and hobbit(s) of our story were to find and rescue her. Her post would then have to be slightly edited to fit the story. Of course that is if everyone agrees. (but then, how many times will you allow this to happen Gil? still... it is a pretty good post)

I seem to recall that athelas had a "minty characteristic" to it. I don't recall that athelas was ever taken orally, though. It was crushed often, if I'm not mistaken, before it was applied to the injury. (Aragorn chewed it, then applied it to his comrades in LOTR, I think that counts as crushing it). Isn't their any other herb in ME other than athelas - I'm fighting the urge to giving a lecture on herbology already. Different herbs, different poultice for different ails... okay, athelas does have a wide range of uses/cures in ME.

I can't recall the "draug"... I think they're sort of werewolves or demonwolves, akin(?) to Carcharoth - I've got to check that one out. Wargs are most often mentioned. I don't think they (draug) are the wolf-riders either.

Sheez, this is one long post [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-24-2002, 07:18 PM   #127
Anarya SilverBranch
Wight

Anarya SilverBranch has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Wow. I think I just did the longest rpg post of like my life.

I'M SOOO PROUD OF MYSELF [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-26-2002, 01:09 PM   #128
Gilthalion
Hobbitus Emeritus

Sting

I'm proud of all of you!

I was reviewing the entire story, and found that I missed a post of Thenamir's. I'll edit my last post and take that into account. As soon as we've taken care of all of our trespassers and law breakers, expect things to head south (so to speak).

I like the idea of the dwarves & hobbits rescuing this new elf maid. They are (presently) the only ones I might expect to be in the area soon. But I'm not certain they are continuing, having heard that they may be quiting from Dwarin in the chatroom.

I hope not!
Old 04-27-2002, 10:07 AM   #129
Mayla Took
Wight

Mayla Took has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Mayla Took
White-Hand

It is fine with me to rescue the elf maiden! It sounds like some excitement to me. There is no way that I will be quitting, but I kinda assumed that Dwarin quite since I have not heard of him. I guess I will have to alter my plot a little bit. Although! I do now have a great partner, Nuranar. She is playing a fellow Hobbit traveling with me! Yay! Gilthalion, just give me the word and I will start editing as soon as I have a spare moment away from research papers!
Bilbo to Merry and Pippin

"Fool of a Took! This is a serious journey, not a hobbit walking-party. Throw yourself in next time, and then you will be no further nuisance. Now be quiet!"
Gandalf to Pippin in Moria

E-mail me at mailto:ThirdAgeHobbit@hotmail.comThirdAgeHobbit@hotmail.com</A>
Oh, and please rate me. THANKS!
Old 04-28-2002, 01:44 AM   #130
Thalionyulma
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Quote:
...but I kinda assumed that Dwarin quite since I have not heard of him.
Has anyone sent Dwarin a private message? I sent Rininurion one, to ask his permission if I could borrow his character in one of my post. I was going to have him meet with Rudhchamion's group on the way to Thranduil. Unfortunately we got there sooner than I could post it, sheez... I can be slow at this thing sometimes.

Hope he doesn't quit, dwarves are very resilient warriors... and interesting characters as well in any ME story, I believe. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Smeagol & Anarya, if Mornovarion tries something, "Rinurion" may come into the scene (got to get Rin's permission, he may want to do it himself). You two okay with this?

hmmmm.... anyone seen Ahanarion/Lhunaglar? And were are the hobbits and dwarves?!??

I don't mean to "imposing" or anything ... I'm just kinda getting impatient for the marching orders... and the real quest to begin.

Doggone it! I tried to send Rin a priv. message... got an error message in return! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] Hope he's reading this so I know if its okay if I post/pose as Rinurion.

[ April 28, 2002: Message edited by: Thalionyulma ]
Old 04-28-2002, 07:50 AM   #131
Mayla Took
Wight

Boots

Quote:
Has anyone sent Dwarin a private message?
No, I havn't tried. I guess it would be a good thing to do though. I will send him a note asking about the RPG.

Quote:
Hope he doesn't quit, dwarves are very resilient warriors... and interesting characters as well in any ME story, I believe.
Yes, I hope he does not quit too. It was fun having a dwarf apart of the story.

Quote:
And were are the hobbits and dwarves?!??
Dont worry!! Nuranar and I are in the middle of dissusing the next poast. We trying to figure out what to if we were to lose Dwarin (since he was a major part of he plot I had figured out) and if we are to rescue the Elf maiden, how to go about it. We are still here, just working slowly, thats all!

"Fool of a Took! This is a serious journey, not a hobbit walking-party. Throw yourself in next time, and then you will be no further nuisance. Now be quiet!"

Old 04-28-2002, 09:00 PM   #132
Fair Amaryllis
Haunting Spirit

Fair Amaryllis has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Fair Amaryllis
Sting

<----- thinks she has a little bit of a crush on the King. He's so understanding and merciful. Not to mention powerful... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-29-2002, 11:14 AM   #133
Gayahithwen
Wight

Gayahithwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Gayahithwen Send a message via MSN to Gayahithwen Send a message via Yahoo to Gayahithwen
Sting

Just thought I'd throw in a note telling you people that I am back in bussiness.. Hope you didn't miss me too much?
Probably not, after all, who misses the "the pensive elf girl" that works in the kitchen? Lol, j/k. Struck me, when looking through this that it seems as I would be the only girl in this RPG that does not know how to handle a sword.. yikes!

[ April 29, 2002: Message edited by: Gayahithwen ]
Old 04-29-2002, 01:25 PM   #134
Gilthalion
Hobbitus Emeritus

Sting

I'm not sure I know how Mrs. Thranduil would react to courtiers with crushes on her royal husband. (If she is still around, that is.)

As for pensive serving girls, I've seen a hobbit swing a cookpot in Moria to great effect. Perhaps there is an elvish art to such a thing... Will Thranduil send a force of arms to meet the new threat? If so, they will surely need logistical support, and the elvish equivilant to a chuck wagon...
Old 04-30-2002, 02:08 PM   #135
Fair Amaryllis
Haunting Spirit

hahah made me laugh Gil. Thanks I needed that.

<----- could beat out the old woman any day. Or century or age as it may very well be. I could be the "Trophy elf" hehe j/k lol
Old 04-30-2002, 04:14 PM   #136
Leighlei
Haunting Spirit

Leighlei has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Leighlei
Silmaril

WHOO!
Do you know how hard it is to not TACKLE Legolas when you stand beside him in RP? It's maddening! ~Cries.~ I want a romance with him! ~shivr.~ MMkay. Over it! (In my mind Im really not...but... Im sure Ill get a diffrent romance going soon or sumpin.)

OMG! Has anyone evr seen the DENIM INVASION Commercials? I HAVE! I downloaded both and I've seen them both on TV, too! ORLANDO BLOOOOOOOMMMMM!! ~snuggles~ GOD I love him! Running and smiling and more running, except hes holding hands with some girl... OH WELL! Someday it will be me!!!! LoL. Okay. Sorry, Im just so excited. My heart flutters at the thought of the Denim invasion!!! IM GOING TO THE GAP RIGHT NOW! LoL. Hes so adorable! Okay Im getting teary eyed. It's like, hormones...but hes a sensitive sweet guy for you know....and a real man for that other time of the month, so he makes me crazy all the time! Im ranting and raving, but...you know hes unbeatable!

GO TO THE GAP
GO TO THE GAP
GAP
GAP
GAP
GAP
DENIM INVASION
DENIM INVASION
DENIM INVASION
BUY EM
BUY EM

...DO IT FOR ORLANDO! PLZ!

PS~ ...If Orlando Bloom EVER Comes to this site and reads this...well http://leighlei.homestead.com/nuthouse.html
And...Im a BIG BIG FAN!
^-^ I also think it would be so cool to hang out with the cast of LOTR...They just seem so cool, dont they? LoL.
Well, Im done. <3 always you guyz!

~Lei.

[ April 30, 2002: Message edited by: Leighlei ]
Old 04-30-2002, 04:24 PM   #137
Mayla Took
Wight

Ring

I think a romace with Legolas is highly improbable. I kind of get the impression that Legolas would like his elf maids submissive and don't know how to sheath a dager. But that is just me.
Wow! That GAP add was very affective! I saw the add last night and was like "Woah, is that Orlando Bloom?" It took me like untill the end of the add to relize that it was indeed him. I didn't think that he looked very good. I think it was just his shirt. Plus, I can't stand GAP cloths (not to be a pessimist but) I just can't stand that style! Anyway! I THE HOBBITS ARE COMMING! Don't worry! I am in the middle of editing everything! Okay! I cant wait to read more of the RPG!

Old 04-30-2002, 07:14 PM   #138
LúthienTinúviel
Haunting Spirit

LúthienTinúviel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to LúthienTinúviel Send a message via AIM to LúthienTinúviel
Sting

Hey Sauche. If you're after Legolas, you may have some competition. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Nah kidding. I swear I'm not a crazed Legolas fan. I do get to play him in anopther RPG though. Quite fun. I think OB is good looking, but the book Legolas is definitely the one who captures my heart. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Anyway. I'm sure Master Legolas has plans of his own--whether thay inculde us or not. I'm just really excited to see what's going to happen--especially with the marching orders coming up.

Oh..and where's Thenamir? [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I liked his character. Really interesting. He'd better come back! Hey Thenamir..if you're reading this..Come Back! You're a great writer with a very interesting character. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
from dawn to dusk, from sun to sea.

http://www.thereandbackagain.net
Old 05-01-2002, 05:35 AM   #139
Thalionyulma
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

I agree with "Tinuiel", Thenamir's character is very interesting... so many potentials...he's around, prob'ly in another rpg! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Quote:
THE HOBBITS ARE COMING! Don't worry! I am in the middle of editing everything! Okay! I cant wait to read more of the RPG!
yehey!!! I was really missing the hobbits and dwarves already... will they save the elf maiden? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

BTW- what happed to that elf who was going to her mother? Amaryllis, was it?

reminder to myself (er, Rûdhchamion, that is): stay out of Gaya's way when she's holding a pan! j/k [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

[ May 01, 2002: Message edited by: Thalionyulma ]
Old 05-01-2002, 08:15 AM   #140
Mayla Took
Wight

Boots

Quote:
will they save the elf maiden?
I beleive we were planning on saving the elf maid, but I will have to contact Gilthalion and see if it is possible to make any small changes to her post (to allow Hobbits and Dwarves to rescue her). I don't know if Drawin Thunderhammer is going to return or not. :'(

Old 05-01-2002, 11:05 AM   #141
Gilthalion
Hobbitus Emeritus

Sting

The elf maiden is looking forward to posting.

I am assuming you must travel from Dale, down the Long Lake, past the bones of Smaug south of the new Laketown, to the Forest River. The marshes lie all about it, and that is where you will encounter the elf maiden. Upstream is the Woodland Realm.

The geography alone will make for some pretty prose! (The jewel bespangled bones of the dragon beckoned with its curse through many fathoms of deep icy water. The few who dove for the cursed treasures had been cheated of reward and never resurfaced...)

Hopefully Dwarin will resume his dwarvish duties, for this was the pretext for a hobbit party (meeting the dwarf and his wife in Dale) to wind up in Mirkwood. If not, another pretext will have to be quickly found.

Laketown is a likely enough place. There, river elves could be found. What would the Shire have that could be of interest to Thranduil? (Don't say "pipeweed," since I'm pretty sure that elves would never think of taking up the habit of smoking!)

[ May 01, 2002: Message edited by: Gilthalion ]
Old 05-01-2002, 11:53 AM   #142
Mayla Took
Wight

Silmaril

Ha ha! Thank you! That clears up alot of questions for me! I really do hope that Dwarin still plans on continueing. I have all the edits and posts writen out, but I have to type and post it on my PC (because of computer problems on this PC). Thanks for all of the help. That answers helps a heap!

Old 05-01-2002, 03:17 PM   #143
Fair Amaryllis
Haunting Spirit

Thumbs up

I'm coming! I'm coming! Just wait a little bit. I'm gonna wait until this whole thing with thraduil is over. I'll be there right after.
Old 05-01-2002, 05:12 PM   #144
Gayahithwen
Wight

Send a message via AIM to Gayahithwen Send a message via MSN to Gayahithwen Send a message via Yahoo to Gayahithwen
Sting

Quote:
reminder to myself (er, Rûdhchamion, that is): stay out of Gaya's way when she's holding a pan! j/k
Oh you better watch out, you little.. nah, just kidding.. I'll be the nicest elf you've ever met.. ^_^ and hopefully, nobody will get me angry.. *ahem* I was what they call a "wild child" when I was younger, meaning that if anyone teased me or my little brother (who couldn't defend himself) I had to rip them apart.. more or less.. hah! but on the other hand, that is totally OOC.. right now, I'll take care of the food, and make sure you don't get to thirsty.. refreshmenst, anyone?
Old 05-01-2002, 06:35 PM   #145
Leighlei
Haunting Spirit

Leighlei has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Leighlei
Sting

YES I KNOW A ROMANCE WIF LEGGY IS IMPOSSIBLE!
Im just a freak. ~_^
Old 05-01-2002, 08:22 PM   #146
LúthienTinúviel
Haunting Spirit

Send a message via ICQ to LúthienTinúviel Send a message via AIM to LúthienTinúviel
Sting

Wow, Gil. Thank you so much for that punishment (hmm...that sounds a little strange...). It will really give me a great opportunity to be creative! I'm excited! Though poor Tinuiel....

[ May 01, 2002: Message edited by: LúthienTinúviel ]

Old 05-02-2002, 06:08 AM   #147
Nice-Smeagol
Animated Skeleton

Nice-Smeagol has just left Hobbiton.
Ring

Well, poor old Mornovarion. Will he just seem like a mortal man or actually be a mortal man. Anyway, I won't be here again until Monday. So, see you.

I'm evil I know, but hey, who's gonna stop me! Bwahahahahahahaha!
Old 05-02-2002, 08:54 PM   #148
Manelwen
Haunting Spirit

Manelwen has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

*appears from the shadows* hello...I am Celebuial's maker...the runamok (I don't even think that is a word...I know it's two but it sounds cool as one...does that mean I have made my own word? Cool!!) Elfin-maiden. As Gilthalion said, I am eagerly waiting for my chance to appear... Thank you very, very much for saving the little blurb, Gilthalion, as predicted, I never saved it. It's saved now though.

Just if you could P.M. Me when you guys plan on putting her in so I can get something ready in time. As you can well see, I am terrible at speeling and need a word chek. (Ha ha...did that for a joke, honestly.)

Thank you very much for considering me to come back in... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I will behave and try my best to do the worst-I mean best that I can.

-Manelwen

[ May 02, 2002: Message edited by: Manelwen ]
Old 05-04-2002, 11:20 PM   #149
Mayla Took
Wight

YES!! I finally edited my past posts!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I am so happy! Okay, now, please tell what you think. Is everything accurate?

Old 05-04-2002, 11:25 PM   #150
Mayla Took
Wight

Boots

Welcome Manelwen!! It will be great to have you! I need to get my RPG act together! Maybe after finals week. But anyway, I will try to hurry and travel to where you are. It seems that I have a journey a head though! Ha ha. Hang loose and the Hobbits will come to your rescue ASAP!

Old 05-05-2002, 12:11 PM   #151
Manelwen
Haunting Spirit

Manelwen has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Nor hurry, I am wandering around the freestyle RPG room, but nothing much is really happening...I am rather bored, really. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] But I can keep myself occupied until then.

Do you want me to repost the blurb I did...with some minor changes made to it (of course)?

-Manelwen
Old 05-06-2002, 07:22 AM   #152
Cimmerian
Shade of Carn Dûm

Cimmerian has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Cimmerian
Eye

Hello fellow RPG enthusiasts,
The Freestyle RPG room is getting really busy with some cool RPG ideas but we lack good RPGamers like you lot.

The currents RPs - The Undying Lands and Rivendell War are good ideas abd could really benefit form seasoned RPGamers such as you.

Let's get it on people!
Old 05-08-2002, 06:31 PM   #153
LúthienTinúviel
Haunting Spirit

Sting

Hey Mornovarion--

I haven't put any words into your mouth cause I'm pretty sure you have a good idea of what you want to say. Hope you don't mind. If you want to collaberate some. Feel free to PM me. Unless you communicate to me otherwise, I'll confine my posts to my reactions and not your words. And I'm cool with that. Up to you if you want to chat about it. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Oh Gil. One question. Is Legolas going to be gone for a prolonged period of time because Thranduil commanded me to relate all of Mornovarion's past to Legolas. Just wondering. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-08-2002, 10:10 PM   #154
Thalionyulma
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Hmmmm, interesting... I now don't know how to react with Legolas, the prince is making the dark elf uncomfortable. I wasn't actually expecting him to join forces, so I'm keeping my post on him minimal. It is only now that I realize, my character never knew why they were attacked in the first place... hmmmm a subplot, or an event that would lead to the main quest? What do you think Boss Gilthalion? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Of course the story still has along way to go... but when will the battles begin???!?

And where is Thenamir/Micanar?

Cimmerian, be careful with Sauche! Getting on her bad side is a no-no! Your lucky Rûdhchamion isn't around... of course that part of the story hasn't quite developed... yet. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 05-09-2002, 03:39 AM   #155
Gayahithwen
Wight

Sting

I hope someone of you might encounter me soon. It is no fun to just walk around in the halls, or be in the kitchen. Fortunate enough, we will probably get on our way soon, right Gilthalion?

As long as we're staying in the castle, I will just have to attend the normal kitchen duties, I suppose, unless someone talks to me.. Oh, never mind.. Being part of this is fun anyway, so I shall not complain.

[ May 10, 2002: Message edited by: Gayahithwen ]
Old 05-09-2002, 03:48 AM   #156
Cimmerian
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

I have a question - Do all the characters of a story get introduced in the first line of the first chapter? [img]smilies/redface.gif[/img]
Old 05-10-2002, 12:12 PM   #157
Gilthalion
Hobbitus Emeritus

Sting

Legolas will not be gone long.

Cimmerian, please do not post to the RPG!
Old 05-12-2002, 07:46 AM   #158
Cimmerian
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

I'm sorry about that, Gilthalion. We're missing you at Simian Shadow.
Old 05-23-2002, 03:01 AM   #159
Genandra of Mirkwood
Pile O'Bones

Genandra of Mirkwood has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

You all are doing a great job! Bringing out your characters and moving the story along. I'm hooked- keep up the good work. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-25-2002, 03:31 AM   #160
Thalionyulma
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Hello all!
Sorry for the absence, I was sick for a time... feeling better now-a-days and will be posting away! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Gilthalion,
I was going to PM you regarding a problem I got into w/ Mirkwood RPG, but I solved it. Its hilarious actually, after looking back, and I wanted to share it w/ you guys for the moment...
a couple of my (lady) friends read our RPG story and got mad at me because of something I posted regarding my character getting uncomfortable w/ Legolas. They thought I wanted Legolas "out" of the scenes w/ Rûdhchamion. They hid all my Tolkien books and diskettes that had a fanfic I was finishing until I would write to you to bring him (Legolas) back.
Gilthalion, you have a new set of fans... they're reading your other fanfictions.

Genandra, why don't you jump in the story again???