Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Roleplaying > Elvenhome
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 08-24-2002, 11:59 AM   #401
Anarya SilverBranch
Wight

Anarya SilverBranch has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

YEA!!!! Gil's back!!!!! Yippee!! *does a happy dance*

Sorry I've been a bit busy lately, anyway I just wanted to pop in and see what was happening and guess what! I have a new puppy named Pippin!! Too cute huh? Its a Luellen Setter. Cool huh?
Old 08-27-2002, 03:04 AM   #402
Thalionyulma
Shade of Carn Dûm

Thalionyulma has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Anarya, cute! But I thought you liked cats... j/k!!! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Okay... let's get on with it.... our quest beckons...

Quote:
Rûdhchamion: does that mean you will start thinking seriously?
Thalion: You are acknowledging I can do this after all?
Rûdhchamion: Great Eru... what have I done to deserve this?rols eyes heavenwards
Morno/DC, Alright!!!! Finally!!!
Great post.... btw!

[ August 27, 2002: Message edited by: Thalionyulma ]
Old 08-27-2002, 08:45 AM   #403
Ransom
Wight

Ransom has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Ransom
Sting

Do you need to register with someone/something to join the RP? Or can I jump in?
Old 08-27-2002, 01:47 PM   #404
Anarya SilverBranch
Wight

Sting

Went sorta "Poultergist" on us that last post huh Tara? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I think I spelled that right.

Actually, Thalion, I have two other cats named Milo and Italics and I'm more of a cat person, No offense GW/Khelek, but this puppy is sooooo cute!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

anywayz, I've been wondering how in the world are two elves, a human and a wolf pup are going to "attack" dol goldur or whatever. Its going to be pretty hard.
Old 08-27-2002, 08:59 PM   #405
Thalionyulma
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Anarya, you mean "cuter" than your wolf pup here in Mirkwood? LOL - just kidding WG/Khelek [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Ransom, you really don't have to "register" .... just introduce the RPG character you have in mind. If he/she "clicks" w/ the storyline w/out throwing it off... and everyone agrees to you joining (or no one objects) then you're in. Please keep in mind the story and scenario... oh, and please read our moderator's rules. PLease post discussion here... and keep in mind your fellow RPer. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [i]er... did I get all that's needed Folks?
Old 08-28-2002, 06:12 PM   #406
Durazor
Pile O'Bones

Durazor has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Hi! I'm here for to play the character Eriador, since Tara asked me to. Plz fill me in on this character. I think I found a nice place to jump in => As soon as those undead attack, I rush forward from the shadows to battle those fiends, if this is OK with u, just tell me, plz!
Old 08-29-2002, 09:03 AM   #407
Durazor
Pile O'Bones

Question

BTW, Tara, why is your husband called Eriador? I mean, it's a part of Middle-Earth...
Old 08-31-2002, 05:48 PM   #408
GreatWarg
Shade of Carn Dûm

GreatWarg has just left Hobbiton.
Question

Everyone:Sorry sorry sorry I wasn't around, peoples! I was on vacation in Europe, and only got to pop into the BD chat for a little while in the past week. And these ideas are grand to explaint he shadow creatures. I vote for vampires!

Gilthalion: I hope a pup doesn't do anything to change the storyline much, except as a good nose? I'm nothing more than luggage with a nose, really. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Thalionyulma: Don't you dare call me a poopy-headed white pup, you dinky Dark Elf!

Everyone: In any case, I'll see what I can do to aid the storyline right now... as for the newbies, I don't think I have much of a say. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 09-01-2002, 06:04 AM   #409
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Taralphiel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Taralphiel
Silmaril

Hihi!

Dura Eriador is called that because i was playing with the idea that he was the crown prince of the Rhovanion destined to rule the free peoples with the king of Gondor, still just a thought, but what do you think so far hon?

Welcome back Gil! I know you dont knwo me at all but I do hope you like what Ive put in so far [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-02-2002, 03:16 PM   #410
Palanaraniel

Sting

Hello is a Pippincrazy Hobbit allowed here. Hope so. Just wanna say Hidihoo and also a wee hello from me to everybody. Well that's it. Byezzz

Old 09-04-2002, 08:52 AM   #411
Thalionyulma
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Anarya, GW & Tara,
um... I inserted a small explanation about the dark sky. I figured that since it was morning, them vamps still could hang around if the sky was dark enough, right?
I couldn’t think of the monsters we could fight just yet... and remember we came here to investigate. We got to bring back news to Thranduil. I hope we all get back alive! The question is... how do we get IN Dol Goldur (does the dark elf meet the slayer of his kin there? does he get his revenge or get himself killed? what are/is the mystery of Dol guldur???) [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

HEY PPL!!! POST!!!

Btw GW... Welcome back!
I'm not the dinky dark elf you walking furball- Rûdchamion is!!!!

Quote:
Rûdchamion thwacks Thalionyulma w/ a rather large trout...
[ September 04, 2002: Message edited by: Thalionyulma ]
Old 09-04-2002, 01:53 PM   #412
Anarya SilverBranch
Wight

Sting

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I'm a freshman this year and the sophmores won't let me forget it and my teachers won't let me forget homework so I have a school full of reminders. Also it was pretty funny this morning at this assembly thing. We had to watch this stupid movie thing like "Welcome back to School" sort of deal and this jounior next to me, (a very cute jounior at that [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]) yells "KHS Sucks!" (KHS are the intitials of my school) it was pretty funny.

Anywayz, I'll go post now. I don't know what Anarya's going to do, I'm too drained from CP Geometry last class [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 09-05-2002, 11:11 PM   #413
GreatWarg
Shade of Carn Dûm

Question

Wow, I'm actually older than Anarya?! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Sorry I haven't been posting either, but I happened to get three teachers who love giving a mountain of homework. I think I'd better go look in on the RPG right now. And I am no walking furball! At least I don't manage to drown my PC!
Old 09-06-2002, 04:13 PM   #414
Anarya SilverBranch
Wight

Sting

GW- Older?! What grade are you in anyhow? From your posts I could have sworn you were my age. Also whats up with the pup? Khelek's been silent for toooo long!!

Tara- I'M CONFUSED [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I thought the oogly guys went away!!! HELP ME!!!

Thalion- You've been quiet for a long time too. Speak up man!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-08-2002, 02:56 AM   #415
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Ummm...now I'm confused! Well we'll wait till Thali comes back and I can always erase it. I was thinkin'of queing in the Eridaor charcter so if I'll leave that to you guys to decide!!! Let me know.
Old 09-08-2002, 04:58 PM   #416
Anarya SilverBranch
Wight

Sting

I thought maybe if Elbereth's name freaked the nazgul out maybe it would work with these guys as well.

Also, I absolutely love your im name Leighlei! I saw XXX like five times and I own Fast and the Furious and watch it like everyday!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 09-09-2002, 07:29 PM   #417
GreatWarg
Shade of Carn Dûm

Question

Well, getting a little crazy, aren't we? Ooh, good news, the ROHAN RPG is getting back on track!
Old 09-10-2002, 07:57 AM   #418
Thalionyulma
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Sorry folks for the long absence. I am tending to a sick relative who is very close to me. I'll try to keep up... Mirkwood is like a breather to me now-a-days, from the helter-skelter of everyday living.

GW quit calling my elf a dinky dark elf, you flea bitten mongrel! [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]
I didn't drown my PC, my house was flooded... it blew up when I tried to fix it.
Old 09-17-2002, 07:05 PM   #419
GreatWarg
Shade of Carn Dûm

Question

PEOPLE! We're dying out here! Look, the ROHAN RPG is steadily catching up! We want to make this an RPG to make Gilthalion proud! And someday into a fan fiction even. Maybe we should plan a meeting in the chat room or something. We need to know where this is going! The ROHAN RPG has some stout people leading it, even when Gilthalion is gone! I'll be going around PMing everyone. It's about time we get this RPG going!

EDIT: Everyone! Check your PMs! Put up your character sketches here, please, and any ideas of how we should meet up with Daegon and Co. Why would they be going in that direction? An assault from vampires or spiders, perhaps? Renewed attack from Wargs?

Caranthir - Do you think my suggestion will work? We'll work out the details later.

Everyone - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make posts more interesting instead of just a few sentences! We want this RPG to be one of the bests the Downs has to offer!

YET ANOTHER EDIT: I will be editing previous posts of mine to fit more with the storyline and also for spelling, punctuation, and so on. I advise it would be best if we all did the same, so it will be less work to turn it into a fan fiction.

ANOTHER EDIT AGAIN: We should meet in the chat. It is easier to communicate through there. I'm available Saturday, 7am to 9pm US Pacific Time. During weekdays, 3:30pm to 9pm. Sunday 7am to 10am are also fine for me. Meet in the channel #mirkwood. Go as your names in the forum, or no one will know who you are. Also a possibilty for AIM chatting. I am HeruWolf. If we cannot get a chat together, then we must stick with PMs and this board.

Looking forward to see all of your posts...

Khelek

[ September 17, 2002: Message edited by: GreatWarg ]

Old 09-17-2002, 10:06 PM   #420
GreatWarg
Shade of Carn Dûm

Question

Khelek's Character and Ancestral Outline:

A wolf pup of seven months, Khelek is intelligent for his age, and strong for his stature. He is pure white, with shaggy fur made for cool climates. Originally, his kind may have been bred from wolf hounds of Oromë, for they are stealthy and silent, with keen eyes and good senses. Indeed, they must have been akin to Huan, taken from Valinor by the Noldorin Elves as they returned to Middle-earth in exile. Many beasts feared them, for the Light of Aman was in their eyes, and the spies of the Dark Lord were often hunted secretly. From these wolves, Morgoth tortured them and corrupted them, as he did to Elves, and they became Wargs, hateful servants of the Enemy. They were ever friends of Elves, but especially Dark Elves, for they could speak mind to mind, an ability which all beasts and Elves have, called osanwe.

His pack was hunting far from their usual boundries in the valley of Rivendell, where they dwelt and guarded the land, unseen by many travellers, a few days after messages had reached Rivendell about Orcs taking Celebrían hostage. Orcs surprised them, taking as many wolves captive as they could, and slayed the rest. Sauron intended to use them for breeding a stronger and more agile type of Warg. Khelek knows nothing of this, however.

In Mirkwood, as the Orcs were hurrying back to Bârad-dur with their captive, Anarya Silverbranch, the young Elf maiden of Thingol's realm, and Rûdhchamion the Dark Elf, took the Orcs at unawares and freed the young wolf pup. From there, their journey takes them to the fortress of Bârad-dur.
Old 09-18-2002, 09:35 AM   #421
Thalionyulma
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Hey Folks!
Sorry for the verrrryyyy long absence. Been very busy... I'll spare you the long details for now.

GW, Anarya & Tara,
let's go! I've sent GW an idea... hey how about meeting some wargs and warg-riders? Or shall we meet Dura's character soon? How about meeting w/ other parties? Hmmm... I wonder if I should get my orc in the picture again...

How can we meet up w/ Daegon when Gaya's not posting? Rinurion can't post because the 3 girls aren't posting either. - Sheeesh [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
What did the chatter at the chatroom say to Gaya to discourage her so?

Remember folks, this is an RPG. Its a game, but you're not alone in this. We are all part of Mirkwood, no matter how long one of us takes to post (but please post before the year is through!).

Hey, let's not get so strict here GW regarding the spellings and so on!
[img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-18-2002, 05:52 PM   #422
GreatWarg
Shade of Carn Dûm

Question

Ai Elbereth! Didn't you read the rest of the RPG before you started, Dark-Caranthir?! Better start reading before I do more posting!

Thalionyulma - Yes, well, we may want to improve our messages by making them more detailed, more linguistic, more Tolkien-ish, if you take my meaning. Short, simple paragraphs just don't cut it anymore.

EVERYONE - CHECK YOUR PMS!
Old 09-20-2002, 05:15 AM   #423
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

hihi!
GW:Here's my sketch:
Taralphiel is a farmers daughter. No known house. She has elven heritage. Her grandmother was said to be an elf and she had elven heritage on her fathers side. However, her father disappeared and she has been helping to keep her family together. She leaves Calembel (see Tolkiens maps near Minas Tirith) after she marries Eriador and her mother tries to stop her. Thus she finds herself here!

Anything more detailed you wish to know, just ask!

I would also like to ask GW and Anarya if you are okay with Eriador/Durazor starting to post??? Let me know so he can step in...

As far as the story line I'm still rackin' my brain. Ill let you know if I come up with anything!
Old 09-21-2002, 06:40 AM   #424
Gayahithwen
Wight

Gayahithwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Gayahithwen Send a message via MSN to Gayahithwen Send a message via Yahoo to Gayahithwen
Sting

*the sound of a trumpet blasting can be heard, and Gaya enters, tripping in the doorway and falling flat on the floor*

ehm.. I'm back. did you by any chance miss me.. just a little bit? I decided some day ago that the imbecille (no names mentioned as he is powerful in the Downs and could probably get my account frozen) was not to stop me from having fun in this RPG, so I'm back. Yikes! Go me! Once again, you will have to suffer the fear of my terrible, horrible frying pan.. or something like that. I guess I have some reading to catch up with, so.. just wanted you to know that I'm back..

*gets up from the floor.. smiles sheepishly towards the others and is off to catch up reading*

EDIT: Ok, I've read it through.. Hhhmm.. nothing much seems to have happened.. I guess I will just have Daegon lead them to the orcs (or something like that.. this part is open for suggestions), get killed and then the orcs could just try to speed back to Dol Goldûr as fast as possible, on their way finding Rûdchamion & Co who bravely rescues us.. uuummm.. what do you think about it? *smiles nervously, muttering to herself "they'll hate it.. they'll hate it.."*

[ September 21, 2002: Message edited by: Gayahithwen ]
Old 09-21-2002, 08:46 AM   #425
GreatWarg
Shade of Carn Dûm

Question

Gaya - You're not still fretting abou the Thenamir thing, are you? Well, we thought we lost you for good!

Taralphiel - Glad to see everyone's back on board! I thought we'd lost some people on the way! And continue racking your brain and turning it upside down and inside out! There's bound to be something in there!

Dark-Caranthir - I have another idea! When Rudhchamion & Co. attempt to rescie Gaya & Co. from the Orcs, then you can step in! A one-person army! Yes, when the Orcs are pressed from both sides, then they may scatter and flee.

But it will have to be soon, guys, whatever we choose as our fate, because the more easternly direction we go, the less chance of Orcs going that way.
Old 09-22-2002, 08:57 AM   #426
Dark-Caranthir
Haunting Spirit

Dark-Caranthir has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

GW:

That dosen't eliminate the fact that Mornovarion will be horribly weakened phisically, he'll be an old man!

Rudmuchon & Co.: Come on Mornovarion, let's kill some orcs!

Mornovarion [In rocking chair]: No, you young 'uns go on without me, oh, I'm too old for this...
Old 09-26-2002, 07:12 PM   #427
Anarya SilverBranch
Wight

Sting

Alright, I just posted. Sorry its taken me a while but I have an excuse. My LA teacher and I have been counciling my best friend who was sexually harresed recently and its taken up a lot of my time along with homework and field hockey so I have had virtually no time to myself lately!

Anywayz, we need to keep this rpg going!!! Keep writing people!!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 09-26-2002, 07:17 PM   #428
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

*Taralphiel shakes GW around a bit 'There is something in my skull! Lets see whats inside yours!'*

hee hee, craziness! Well I am officially part of the wide world. In four weeks I have my final high school exams so I'll be on a lot less but after that Im free to roam! woo!

Donr worry GW, I'm still thinkin'! But I believe your ideas so far are good! All the parties meeting up I think is the best idea.

PLEASE let me know 'bout Durazor so he can post. I want to leave the decision to you guys because Im still sorta a newbie and its your party heading off to Dol Goldur....
Old 09-27-2002, 03:48 AM   #429
Durazor
Pile O'Bones

Plz send a mail if Im in: erick_maverick@hotmail.com [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 09-27-2002, 07:06 AM   #430
Thalionyulma
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

GW,
I greatly admire your skill in writing and think you have great potential. But I don't mean to sound cantankerous and all... why are you posting for the other characters... did you get permission? The reason I posted for Rinurion was because I did get HIS permission and he said he would not be able to continue posting his character. Gilthalion has told us some characters will need more time to post than others. Patience my friend is a virtue... but one that needs to be learned by the young.

Gaya,
Am sooo glad to have you back! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Don't linger on what others say... each one of us has our own opinion of things. Remember, dear elf maiden, we are all here for you! And I for one have been waiting... I knew you would not let your friends down!

Okay... here's what I was thinking of doing - continue on our route (we are still in the eastern eaves of Mirkwood very near Dol Guldur. I'll post w/ my Orc soon, and more often - he'll prove his title as "the Crazy" soon enough. I plan on finding out that Micanar was not "slain" and will be a challeng once more (that is if I can coax Thenamir into it, I suppose its a long shot since some may react to me doing this [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] ). Wazrarz has a leader Vampyr w/ him as ally.... a lovely demoness to make things interesting [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]

On the way they may meet some unlooked for ally/ies (like Dura's character for instance). Will Rûdh's group "rescue" Gaya's group when we're inside Dol Guldur or before entering?

How's that? Will the Dark Elf's Co. get captured? Or will it be by some fate they will be able to outsmart the Orcs and get inside Dol Guldur and learn of the plans? Will they come face to face w/ the Captain of the Nazgul (whom I keep forgetting the name of... sheesh).

Now I got some more questions...
Where's Tunuiel? Isn't Mornovarion still in his "dream state"? If so when will he awaken w/ Tinuiel?

Man, I wish we had some hobbits... and more people for villains...
Old 09-27-2002, 12:52 PM   #431
Dark-Caranthir
Haunting Spirit

Sting

Sorry, I was actually appealing for a sympathy vote, back then, I was trying to get you to think; poor Morno, left at home while everyone else goes off killing orcs, Poor DC, he'll have nothing to do, hey, maybye we could convince Gil to give him a break.
Old 09-30-2002, 07:09 AM   #432
Thalionyulma
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

DC,
Sorry... I guess I sounded cranky [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
A suggestion then.... why not wake up? You’d be groggy and all... you’re character is fighting the elven potion (hey, after all you were a thrall under the Dark Lord of sorts... who knows what stuff he put in you?)
I’m sure Gilthalion will approve if its done well w/ the flow of the story. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Besides, how can we show that Thranduil’s kingdom is in grave danger if its not being attacked relentlessly? (Though at this time not w/ the orc armies yet).

[ September 30, 2002: Message edited by: Thalionyulma ]
Old 09-30-2002, 07:21 PM   #433
GreatWarg
Shade of Carn Dûm

Question

dum dee dum dee dum ho hum... sorry I haven't been haunting recently. Say this with me: I hate community service. Even if it is working with adorable little dogs that have ripped a neighbour's ear off.

Rudhchamion - I only did that to keep people on track. No one's working with us! *blows on a whistle like his demon PE teacher* Alright! Post, one two three! Come on, you ninnies! Post post POST!

lol, and I do happen to have a large brain for a Warg, Taralphiel!
Old 10-04-2002, 08:08 AM   #434
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Taralphiel huggles GreatWarg 'Aww! 'course you do hon!'

Can you all please let me 'n' Dura know about his character? Ill be away a little while but should be back soon okies?
Old 10-04-2002, 01:19 PM   #435
Dark-Caranthir
Haunting Spirit

Sting

Sorry, I might have come across a little harsh there. It was just I had great plans for Mornovarion and those will all be crushed, gone forever, my precious, gollum...

Anyway, here's my idea; Mornovarion after waking up, decides that the best place to get revenge on the servants of the Enemey would be Dol Goldur, and on his way there, he encounters a raiding party of orcs. However, instead of slaughtering them all, as he is capable of, being the cunning person that he shows them them the burn mark of the Eye on his arm, convincing them that he is on a mission from the Dark Lord. He does so that he can get into the group who are going to Dol Goldur, thereby getting in himself. However, Rudmuchon, Anarya and co. spoil his cunning plan by encountering the same group of orcs, the orcs attack them and Mornovarion knowing he cannot stand by and watch his people get attacked, attacks the orcs from the rear, but then we'll need to think of a new way to get into Dol Goldur...
So what do you think, will you ask Gil to change Thranduil's judgment...

We Shall See...
Old 10-04-2002, 09:06 PM   #436
Melichus
Haunting Spirit

Melichus has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Sorry if this is the zillionth time this has been asked (I have a strange hunch it has...) but is there any space left for another character in the Mirkwood RPG? If not, are there more available spaces in any of the other RPGs? I'm not sure what the most recent news is on this since the thread is 11 pages long and I don't have the nerve to go slogging through it, but...thanks for any responses.
"The other [theme] had now achieved a unity of its own; but it was loud, and vain, and endlessly repeated; and it had little harmony...and it essayed to drown the other music by the violence of its voice, but it seemed that its most triumphant notes were taken by the other and woven into its own solemn pattern..."
Old 10-05-2002, 07:43 PM   #437
Eruialiwen
Haunting Spirit

Eruialiwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Eruialiwen
Eye

*nods and stands beside Melichus* Yes, what Melichus said! I haven't the time nor patience to go through 11 pages at the mo, and I'd also like to know if there's room for another character. And if so, can I have a non Elven/Human/Hobbit/Dwarf/Orc character? You see, I'm in the process of writing a fanfic that involves a race of Dragon--this race and their history I myself created--and Mirkwood. Don't worry, these Dragons are friendly types and do not breathe fire, and were bred in the First Age by Elves. So can we? Me and Melichus? Huh huh huh? This RPG is cool!!!

*still standing beside Melichus* You need people with intelligence in this RPG...writing...thing. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

*waits for somebody to say "Well that rules you out, then..."* [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-06-2002, 05:17 AM   #438
Dark-Caranthir
Haunting Spirit

Sting

Well, I don't know about the dragon idea, but you could play a couple of vampires, if of course everybody agrees to let you in...

Well there's what I think, do you have any RPGing experience, not that that will have any effect on my decision, I mean, I didn't have any before now, it would just be nice to know.
Old 10-06-2002, 12:29 PM   #439
GreatWarg
Shade of Carn Dûm

Question

Whoa, madness. Well, I dunno what to say. It isn't yes, and it isn't no. Wait for Mr. Gilthalion to come back.
Old 10-06-2002, 12:51 PM   #440
Eruialiwen
Haunting Spirit

Eruialiwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Eruialiwen
Eye

Quote:
Well there's what I think, do you have any RPGing experience, not that that will have any effect on my decision, I mean, I didn't have any before now, it would just be nice to know.

Yes, I do--I've been doing so since Feb. 2001 [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] That's all right if I can't play, was just wandering about on here and started getting ideas [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]