The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Announcements and Obituaries > The Barrow-Downs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-27-2009, 02:05 PM   #1
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
The Wedding

---

Once upon a time...

In a land only an hour and twenty minutes away...

One Rikae, death date August 25, 2006, and one Macalaure, death date March 29, 2006, agreed to intertwine their lives in a legal and binding manner.

The wedding was scheduled for 5pm.

The bride and groom arrived... significantly after 5pm.

In the mean time, Fea, Nienna, and Lari (Mira was there in spirit) attempted to keep themselves entertained inside of the car as the rain poured down.

"Nienna," Fea pouted, "I'm bored. And it's raining."

"Wait!" says, Nienna, "I think I see a car!"

"No," says Fea and Lari, "No car."

They turn the other way. "No car this way either."

Eventually, there are, in fact, cars.

And eventually we emerge into the rainy afternoon. The rainy, cold afternoon.

The bride and groom... are still missing.

The executive decision is made that it is too rainy where the wedding should have been and the wedding therefore shall no longer be outside.

The ladies in dresses rejoice.

The bridesmaids arrive. The ladies in dresses take a lot of pictures.

The wedding guests, all of whom have retreated indoors, watch through the rainy windows for the mysteriously missing bride and groom. It is about 5:40.

"They have arrived!" cries someone.

"They're blurry..." pines Fea.

And then?

They are wed.

And then they are forced to pose. A lot. For a very long time.

The self-declared flower girl discovers that she doesn't mind posing. She poses many times.

While the flower girl is preoccupied with being exceptionally blurry due to her love for spontaneous motion, the rest of the happy family looks beautiful, stunningly lit, and quite happy. This is quite possibly Fea's favorite picture.

The younger two of the children capable of upright movement claim Fea as their new playtoy. Fea learns a great many variations of the lines to Ring around the Rosie. Many of which seemed spontaneously composed. Fea insists, however, to any who are reading, that she does not like children, does not dance, does not play, and is completely and utterly evil.

The wedding party and accompanying guests depart, heading to the photographer's studio and the reception.

At the photographer's studio, the were-duckling expresses her displeasure at both great length and great volume.

Mama Mac speaks soothingly to her in German. Annika shrieks more loudly.

"The German does not help," mourns Mama Mac.

Mac smiles at his mother, bounces his baby lightly, and says, "No, you have to speak to her in Baby German."

Mama Mac laughs and says, "Tooka tooka tooka. Ticky ticky ticky."

Fea smiles, though Annika is still crying, and murmurs, "That's fabulous. Baby German sounds suspiciously like Baby English."

As photographs are taken, all involved learn Fea's hitherto undiscovered talent with a tickle feather. "Look up here!" Tickle, tickle. "Smile!" Tickle tickle tickle. "Big smile, girls, stand up straight! Big smile, Rikae. Don't think I won't aim the feather at you!"

As Fea oogles the photographer's fabulous lighting, Nienna keeps the bridesmaids (and the self-proclaimed flower girl) occupied by reading them Angelina's Baby Sister.

After a fabulous meal - almost entirely vegetarian! Fea rejoiced! - the dancing commenced.

Nienna, matchmaker extraordinairre, made a few well-placed suggestions, taking advantage of people's vulnerability.

Mac and a stepdaughter.

Fea, who, I assure you, was having absolutely no fun at all.

And finally, it was time for the bride and groom to share their first dance.

They tried, believe me they tried, to avoid the spotlight.

Mama Mac put her foot down. "Chris-tee-ahn," she commanded, "in twenty years, you will want these peectures. Danse!"

Fea, who wants to be Mac's mother when she grows up, smirked, adding, "Erika and Christian, if you did not want photographs, you should have eloped. Now dance."

Seeing the futility of defying both Mac's mother and Fea, the couple, as you might have guessed... danced.

After, there was cake. Delicious, delightful, moist, strawberry filled cake. Fea was in love.

All night there had been champagne and sparkling grape juice, but once the bridesmaids went to sleep, Mac put his math skills to work, measuring proper proportions for his signature drink, which has been called many things, including, 'The Downer,' 'The Mac,' and 'The Awkward Penguin.'

Containing mint ice cream, food coloring, peach schnapps, and vodka, it was... fabulous.

And so the wedding day ended.

Or, rather, so it ended for us, as we had to leave so Nienna could sleep the night before her last ever final exam.

---

Congratulations from Fea, Nienna, Lari, and Mira to the first - unless people have been holding out on us - Barrowdowner Bride and Groom!

Last edited by Feanor of the Peredhil; 05-27-2009 at 05:52 PM.
Feanor of the Peredhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 02:39 PM   #2
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Thumbs up

So much congrats Rikae&Mac! *hugs you both and starts dancing around* You and the kids are all so darn cute.

Thanks for the pics and the awesomely narrated story, Fea. I can't say I'm not envious, though!
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 02:39 PM   #3
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Silmaril

Lovely.

Congratulations to Rikae & Mac. You are such a cute family.

And thanks so much for sharing the story & photos, Fea. I loved them. You look like you were having a wonderful time, you all.

(Although I still think Mac looks darn scary. Well... not that much in the pics posted here, but still.)

I wish you the best of luck.

Last edited by Aganzir; 05-27-2009 at 02:40 PM. Reason: xed with Lommy
Aganzir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 03:04 PM   #4
Mnemosyne
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Mnemosyne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Mnemosyne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Mnemosyne Send a message via Yahoo to Mnemosyne
Squee!!!

OTP! OTP! OTP*!

*someone realizes that The Fangurl has been let loose and carefully yanks her back into the shadows with a cane*

*For those not well versed in fanfic speech, this acronym translates to "one true pairing."

Congrats to the gnulyweds and laud to the talented Fea for posting of pictures and mad narrational skills.
Old 05-27-2009, 04:04 PM   #5
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Now that is indeed a very lovely occassion and great news!

I join the crowd of congratulants to both.

I guess most of BDers would be now envious to those who were present Well, I guess rightly so. Not everybody can be there, right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feanor of the Peredhil View Post
[While the flower girl is preoccupied with being exceptionally blurry due to her love for spontaneous motion, the rest of the happy family looks beautiful, stunningly lit, and quite happy. This is quite possibly Fea's favorite picture.
Mine too! And thanks for posting the pics (and the amusing narration), Fea.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 04:12 PM   #6
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
That looks so great!

Congrats to the new family! It looks and sounds a great day, even with the rain!

And kudos for Fea for her reporting & Nienna for playing a vital role as it seems!

Even if you all look very kind and sympathetic, I must confess I love the Bridesmaids the best! What a lovely bunch!
(I need to scan you a picture of Lommy & Greenie when they were that age and so alike! )

Remembering this Boro-controversy - and all those nihilist viewpoints some people made there - this looks just like so beautiful and good. Let's not become nihilists but let's believe in love, care and sharing, even if it ignites via the internet!
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 04:32 PM   #7
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Ring <-- A wedding ring, not the One

Ooh, Congratulations Rikae and Mac!

Enjoy the rest of your lives together and good luck for the future.

And thank you Fea for posting.

edit:

It's amazing the way the internet can bring people together from totally different parts of the world, and the Downs is a perfect example of this. Besides the core of dscussing Tolkien's works, in this relatively safe environment, people have managed to make friends and even fall in love. The Barrow-Downs is a community.
Thank you Barrow-Wight!

Last edited by Eönwë; 05-27-2009 at 04:37 PM.
Eönwë is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 05:01 PM   #8
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
And kudos for Fea for her reporting & Nienna for playing a vital role as it seems!
Vital though my role was, Nienna actually took almost every photo. I was otherwise busy, so she had possession of my camera.

So my thanks to Nienna for being a competent steward and my thanks to the happy couple for letting me be useful.
Old 05-27-2009, 05:10 PM   #9
Mirandir
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Mirandir is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
alsdjfl;kasjdf;lajsdlfjk;alsjd; flkjsdl;fkaj;lsdkfj have I mentioned lately how absolutely disgusted I am at myself for not being there? Because I definitely am.

Congratulations Mac and Rikae! The color of Mac's vest is fantastic and Rikae's dress is so perfect! The girls looked gorgeous too. Especially the wereduckling.

And Fea, the narration is fantastic. And Nienna, the pictures are fabulous. And contrary to what the former would like you to believe, she does indeed like small children, dancing, and having fun.

Congrats again you guys!
Old 05-27-2009, 05:11 PM   #10
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Thumbs up

Quote:
Mac put his math skills to work, measuring proper proportions for his signature drink, which has been called many things, including, 'The Downer,'
I should sue for liable!!!

This was amazing! Thanks for the wonderful pictures that I will NOT abuse. (mainly because of the break from the paper I'm taking at the moment... BUT STILL!!)

Fea, have you ever considered taking on wedding commentary as a profession?
(What do you mean it's not a real profession?)
Old 05-27-2009, 05:12 PM   #11
Nienna
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Nienna has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via AIM to Nienna Send a message via MSN to Nienna
Quote:
Fea, who, I assure you, was having absolutely no fun at all.
So this dance did take a little persuasion from me. This is how it went:

Bridesmaid: Will you dance with me?
Fea: No. Sorry. I don't dance.

*bridesmaid looks sad*

Nienna whispers: I bet if you said please she would dance.

*bridesmaid looks hopeful*

Bridesmaid: Please will you dance?
Fea (while giving Nienna a dirty look): Of course.

Last edited by Nienna; 05-27-2009 at 05:17 PM.
Nienna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 05:17 PM   #12
The Might
Guard of the Citadel

The Might is a guest at the Prancing Pony.The Might is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Congratulations!

But where are the crowns? You can't have a good LotR fan wedding without crowns. Especially with Mac wearing a Gondorian crown with wings, that would surely make an impression.
Old 05-27-2009, 05:40 PM   #13
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Hey, thanks for making a thread for it. We would have, too... a bit later, but we couldn't have narrated it so nicely (not to mention that we don't have any pictures to share yet).

Thank you all for your congratulations!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fea
The wedding was scheduled for 5pm.

The bride and groom arrived... significantly after 5pm.
*ahem*... yeah... combination of finishing wedding dress last minute, taking longer to dress up than expected, and groom noticing he forgot the rings when we were already half-way there. Because of it, we were also significantly more nervous during the ceremony than we intended to, misspeaking, standing the wrong way, mixing up the rings...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fea
As photographs are taken, all involved learn Fea's hitherto undiscovered talent with a tickle feather.
Which was hilarious! It's so sad that the photographer was busy taking pictures of us and nobody else seemed to have a camera with them at the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fea
Fea, who wants to be Mac's mother when she grows up,...
I'll let her know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir
Although I still think Mac looks darn scary.
*evil snicker*

PS: Thanks for taking the time and photoshop our last names out of the invitation. Could you do something about our last name appearing within the post, too, though?
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 05:53 PM   #14
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

What last name?

*looks innocent*

[meekly apologizes for the oversight]
Old 05-27-2009, 06:10 PM   #15
Mithadan
Spirit of Mist

Mithadan is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Mithadan is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Congratulations to both of you!

I believe this is the third wedding of Barrow-Downs members, but it is an amazing and blessed event!

Enjoy your lives together!
Old 05-27-2009, 07:44 PM   #16
Hakon
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Hakon is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
I don't know who the bride and groom are since I am new here. Anyway to get to the point. Congratulations and have fun spending life together.

Last edited by Hakon; 08-13-2009 at 09:52 AM.
Hakon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 08:10 PM   #17
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
1420!

Rain refreshes the dry earth as weddings renew spent spirits.

Congratulations Rikae and Mac and may your life together be long and bountiful.
Old 05-27-2009, 10:53 PM   #18
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
*mutters about his gold-lettered invitation having surely gotten lost in the mail, about the inconsideration of some people getting married in fool exotic locales like the Eastern Standard Timezone, about how marriages won't last anyway, and how the weather is too wet....*

*basically, as Form gets more and more crotchety, it means he's trying harder and harder to hide that he's grinning like a Cheshire cat*

Though unavoidable circumstances (*coughmoney* *coughdistance*) completely rendered attendance unthinkable, this was on my calendar and you've been/are in my prayers.
Old 05-28-2009, 05:17 AM   #19
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Shield

Gaan yersel'!

Best wishes to the family; it's great to see.
Old 05-28-2009, 05:58 AM   #20
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Ring

Thanks for the awesome narration, and for posting the photos (they're the first we've gotten to see) Fea! I'm so glad you, Lari and Nienna were there, and I wish we'd had more of a change to talk - I was so busy with Annika, I neglected my guests.

Thanks to everyone for your congratulations - this is such a wonderful community, and just shows how much warmth and friendship can be found in the so-called "jungle" of the internet. Sheesh, I sound corny.

I'm curious whose the other two weddings were...

And Miggy - if you look closely, you'll see that I have one (one of these, as a matter of fact). As for Mac, it was hard enough getting him to wear a vest!
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 06:21 AM   #21
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Best wishes, Rikae and Mac!
To the well-organized mind, marriage is but the next great adventure.
Old 05-28-2009, 07:07 AM   #22
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Goodluck to you both hurray for the story too
Old 05-28-2009, 08:47 AM   #23
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Congratulations, Rikae and Mac, and best wishes to you and your family! Herzliche Glückwünsche und alles Gute für Eure gemeinsame Zukunft!

A special thanks to Fea for the lively and amusing narrative and for integrating the lovely pictures Nienna took! You provided the rest of us who were not so fortunate as to be able to attend personally with a glimpse through the keyhole of time and space.
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Estelyn Telcontar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 11:33 AM   #24
The Might
Guard of the Citadel

The Might is a guest at the Prancing Pony.The Might is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Oh yeah, nice!
Very Arwen-like, Rikae!

And since I see Estelyn wishing you something in German, I will to, however also reminding you of what marriage truly means:

Ehe - ein Buch, bei dem das erste Kapitel in Poesie geschrieben ist und die übrigen in Prosa.
Old 05-28-2009, 12:12 PM   #25
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Yes congrats and all that jazz.

Once again you guys manage to make me regret ever going to Uni!
I should have stayed an unskilled labourer, that could dedicate all his time and money to barrow-downs activities.

Anyways, I hope your barrow will be forever green.

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 12:48 PM   #26
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Congratulations!!! You look so wonderful together, as a couple and the whole family! <3
Durelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 12:56 PM   #27
Lariren Shadow
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Lariren Shadow is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via AIM to Lariren Shadow Send a message via MSN to Lariren Shadow
Congratulations again and this is me sucking with getting my pictures together. I do have some cute ones as well! They will be up shortly.
Old 05-28-2009, 01:07 PM   #28
Erendis
Shade of Carn Dűm

Location: Imloth Melui,with Yoreth's sister...Just finished the Panadol stock.
Erendis has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Erendis Send a message via Skype™ to Erendis
Silmaril

Oh ,how wonderful!And what a nice invitation!Makes me want to marry to-though I can't imagine my mom's face when I say I want a Tolkien-like wedding-

Anyway,best wishes to Mac and Rikae!And as we say in Greece...Να ζήσετε!

Last edited by Erendis; 05-28-2009 at 01:11 PM.
Erendis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 04:28 PM   #29
Rumil
Sage & Onions

Rumil has been trapped in the Barrow!
Eye Congratulations and Celebrations

Awwwww,

Rikae and Macalaure,

All the very best of luck in the world for you two!

Sometimes the BD magic really works,

(just ask davem and Lalwende)

Eglerio!

Eglerio!

A laita te, laita te! Andave laituvalmet!
Old 05-28-2009, 05:43 PM   #30
Lariren Shadow
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Lariren Shadow is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via AIM to Lariren Shadow Send a message via MSN to Lariren Shadow
This is my stopping of slacking and posting some of the more cute pictures of mine:

The Happy Couple

Dancing

And feeding each other cake.
Old 05-28-2009, 07:13 PM   #31
Oddwen
Drummer in the Deep

Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
White Tree

Congratulations to you both!

Oddwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 10:27 PM   #32
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Wow, congratulations! and absolutely stunning!

I hope Mac doesn't mind if I say, I really want to steal that green vest of his.
Old 05-31-2009, 01:39 AM   #33
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Thumbs up

Congratulations, Mac and Rikae!

And great reporting, Fea!
Old 05-31-2009, 01:26 PM   #34
Guinevere
Banshee of Camelot

Guinevere is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
White Tree Herzliche Glückwünsche!

Belated congratulations to Rikae and Macalaure from me too!
Mögen die Sterne auf euren gemeinsamen Weg scheinen!

And thank you Fea, Nienna and Larien for the lovely pictures!
Old 05-31-2009, 01:36 PM   #35
skip spence
shadow of a doubt

skip spence is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.skip spence is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Yeah, many congratulations Rikae and Mac. I hope your days together will be long and prosperous!

Hey, the Barrow-downs is quite the match-making site, isn't it?

Who'll be next, one wonders...
Old 06-03-2009, 01:37 PM   #36
TheGreatElvenWarrior
Mighty Quill

TheGreatElvenWarrior has been trapped in the Barrow!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookbill the Goomba View Post

Fea, have you ever considered taking on wedding commentary as a profession?
(What do you mean it's not a real profession?)
Actually, the funny thing is, I think it is and actual profession...

And,
Congrats to Rikae and Mac! I hope your lives will be happy together!
(Btw, Rikae, that was a gorgeous dress)
Old 06-17-2009, 04:53 AM   #37
Lush
Fair and Cold

Lush is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via ICQ to Lush Send a message via AIM to Lush Send a message via Yahoo to Lush
1420!

Belated congratulations.

And good luck with married life! Like in the quote that Squa sent to me recently - "Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction." I think it's pretty definite that you guys have it made as far as that is concerned.

*kisses & hugs*