The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-05-2009, 02:50 PM   #241
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Night3 falls

The lordlings were very grieved by adorable Lady Kath's death, in fact, so grieved that many of them could only cry and sob in the corners and not discuss the murder. Worst of all was poor Warlord Groin, who had already been badly upset by Lady Lómiel's death – now he was totally distraught. He had not said a single word in the public discussion, just mumbled something about taking his own life. No one paid much attention to his whispered threats, though...

The gloominess did not affect all, in fact, many of the guests were discussing just as actively as the day before, but still nearly a third of them refused to state any opinion on who should be killed. They had had enough innocent blood... or so they thought.

There was a heated debate whether they should get rid of Eomer, the houndmaster, or Lord Eönwë, and no conclusion could be reached. After some debate, they were getting impatient...

”What if you just kill them both?”

The guests froze. Lord Thinroz, whom they had not seen for the whole day, had silently walked into the room.

”That's what you want, right? More bloodshed in my house. Kill each oher, kill, kill all of yourselves, I don't care. You murderers.”

The guests eyes each other unsurely. However mad their host appeared, they did not want to insult him, truly, it would have been against all old codes of hosts and guests. So, after a pause, Captain Nogrod ventured:

”Don't you really have a preference, my lord? We cannot quite reach a compromise...”
”Preference? Ha! Of course I have a preference!” the old man cackled. ”Kill him!” He pointed at Eomer. ”Kill him! He was not grieved by my daughter's death, and he said he didn't care if everybody here died! Let him taste the sweetness of his own words, truly!”

The guests saw no better alternative than to obey their host. Those most strongly against Eomer were about to go to look for suitable weapons when Lord Thinroz stopped them. ”Nay! I said, let him taste it. So I say, let him taste how it is to be me, a man tortured by loss. Housekeeper! Bring my sleeping medicine! A tenfold dose. Now.”

The housekeeper, looking very pale, emerged from the kitchen in a few minutes. She was holding a mug full of dark green liquid.

”You have to drink it,” Wilwarin said to Eomer. Brinn and Legate walked to Eomer's sides and threatened him with knives.

”I got it, I got it!” he said. ”I'll have it. But just, don't think you made the right choice. And you, old man, I tell you, you're not going to leave this house alive, so don't gloat! You accuse me of bloodlust, yet you are even worse!”

That being said, he drank the potion. Almost immediately, he collapsed onto the table. Nothing in his body indicated that he had been a part of the murder conspiracy, nor did a search through his room reveal anything either.

Feeling even gloomier than in the morning, the guests retreated to their rooms.

~*~

Dead
Lommy (mod) - Lady Lómiel Starbrow, the hostess – killed on Night1
Isabellkya (ordo) - lynched on Day1
Kath (ordo) – killed on Night2
Eomer of the Rohirrim (ordo) - lynched on Day2

Alive
Nienna - pirate
Kent2010 - Black Númenórean scam artist
Legate of Amon Lanc - rebelling Haradian King
Nogrod - Corsair Captain "The Cat O' Nine tails of Ethir Anduin"
Shastanis Althreduin - King of the Sea
wilwarin538 - sorceress
Nerwen - Queen of the Sea
Nilpaurion Felagund - fussy courtier
Rune Son of Bjarne - Tivo the Sorceror
Lhunardawen - rebelling Haradian Queen
Groin Redbeard - Variag Warlord of Khand
satansaloser2005
Eönwë
Brinniel

Night3 has begun. Un-ordos, you know what to do.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 02:01 PM   #242
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Day3 dawns

Once again, the four met in the salon. They sat around the table there in silence for a long time. Then, one of them spoke.

”Remember Eomer's words today? Do you reckon it would be a good idea to make them true and get rid of Lord Thinroz?”
”Lord Thinroz? No. It would create chaos and panic, and we do not want that,” another replied.
”Not yet,” added a third voice.
”Yes,” the second speaker agreed.
”Then we have to kill someone else,” the fourth one said, rather matter-of-factly.
”But whom? Are there any orders? Wishes?” the one who had spoken first asked.
”I think he said we would have to deal with this to the best of our abilities, and he would not intervene,” the third speaker said.
”So then let us kill someone we don't want to be around anymore. I have a suggestion,” said the one who had replied the original question.
The other listened his talk and quickly agreed the suggestion was a good one.

~*~

Kent was fast asleep when they entered his room. He woke up when the door close behind the intruders. ”Who are you? What are you doing in my room?” he shouted at the cloaked figures that approached him with swords in their hands. None of them made a reply. They circled him, and he was overcome by fear, and froze. He saw the tallest of the figures raise his sword and the blade approach him tormentingly slowly until everything ended, although in reality it had been less than a second between the figure raising his sword and Kent's head falling on the floor.

”Neat,” one of the decapitator's companions observed.
”Not too much so,” the decapitator himself replied, wiping his sword on Kent's clothes.
”Now we only have to move the body...” the third one said.
”Ah why bother? They will already suspect murder and to be honest, no one wants to wipe blood off the table, or look at the ugly cow doing it looking terrified,” the fourth one said.

~*~

When the guests woke up next morning and came down to the hall, it was empty. There was no lord Thinroz, no housekeeper, no body.

”Oh no more murder!” Brinn sighed happily.
”No more murder?” asked Sally. ”Then where's Kent?”

The guests exchanged glances.

”I'll go and see if he's still asleep,” Wilwarin volunteered.
”I'm coming with you. Just to check,” Legate said.

After a few minutes they came back to the main hall.

”He's been murdered,” Wilwarin reported.
”Head cut off,” Legate added.

”Well then it's up to the housekeeper to get rid of the body and up to us to discuss, ladies and gentlemen,” concluded Nilpaurion the courtier.

~*~

Dead
Lommy (mod) - Lady Lómiel Starbrow, the hostess – killed on Night1
Isabellkya (ordo) - lynched on Day1
Kath (ordo) – killed on Night2
Eomer of the Rohirrim (ordo) - lynched on Day2
Kent2010 (ordo) - Black Númenórean scam artist - killed on Night3

Alive
Nienna - pirate
Legate of Amon Lanc - rebelling Haradian King
Nogrod - Corsair Captain "The Cat O' Nine tails of Ethir Anduin"
Shastanis Althreduin - King of the Sea
wilwarin538 - sorceress
Nerwen - Queen of the Sea
Nilpaurion Felagund - fussy courtier
Rune Son of Bjarne - Tivo the Sorceror
Lhunardawen - rebelling Haradian Queen
Groin Redbeard - Variag Warlord of Khand
satansaloser2005
Eönwë
Brinniel

Day3 has begun. Lordlingses, I want postses. Hunter, I can tak a pic if you want to change.

Last edited by Thinlómien; 05-06-2009 at 04:13 PM. Reason: bolding
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 02:15 PM   #243
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
All right, so. Before I move to trying to look at the Nightly kill itself, let me state one thing first. Or, rather ask.

Nogrod, the claim you made yesterDay just before the end of voting. Could you now please tell us who is that you have dreamt of toNight? Seemingly you had the time to do that, so just tell us.

I am asking, mainly, because I am innocent - an ordinary villager. But I first want to hear what is then the dream you had toNight, Nog.

I hope you are around, meanwhile I will take a look if I can find a clue in as to why was Kent killed, and also maybe re-check the voting yesterDay. Be back in a short while.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 02:16 PM   #244
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Very interesting game from the wolves indeed last Night!

On other matters there are the good news and the bad news.

Bad news are I haven't two wolves to give you.

Good news are that Nerwen is an ordo and will bring her sharp mind to aid you for two Days now (I was suspecting her the most because she seemed to be so well in in the minds of the lupine-thinking).

I'll be back with some more thoughts after the ice-hockey game ends... which should be in half an hour or something.

EDIT: X'd with Legate... Nice try.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 02:41 PM   #245
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Ha, okay, good, so Nog actually posted. Fine, so I will actually do it now - I can go a bit forward in my thinking once you have posted.

Let's see... I have been thinking about it during the Night a lot, because of course, knowing that I am innocent, Nogrod did not tell the truth yesterDay. Of course, the first idea (apart from being aiiieee-heated up by the fact that I could not reply to that claim rightaway!) was that the Wraiths are pulling a plot here, but then, I was just thinking, why the heck are they picking me of all people? Okay Nog, if you did that, that's really pretty nasty. I was actually thinking whether they won't be thinking that I am a Seer or something, but then, why not just to Night-kill the Seer, right. Of course, such a claim of Nog's could lure out a real Seer.

Now. I wonder. Okay, if we have a real Seer, of course it might be helpful for him/her to come out now, especially if he/she knows about Nog's claims, which now could shed some light also at Nerwen's role etc. But that's upon his/her decision: if he/she thinks she could live further, or whatever...

Okay, I have been also considering, actually, if Nog is not really just being bold Seer and playing some game (like blindly trying whether I am a Wolf), or even a Hunter, or whatever... taking into account that he posted his claim only very late yesterDay so that there was no room to discuss it, I thought perhaps he might have done that to confuse the Wolves or something... but now given that he posted his first post and did not clarify anything (like saying "okay, another news, Legate is actually ordo, I did this as a bait for Wolves" or anything), I think I can basically only suppose he is a Wraith. Or if not, then speak up, Nog.

Of course, I am also looking forward to seeing Nerwen post, as one could possibly conclude something from that too.

Okay, I will see - now going to check at least Kent now.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Old 05-06-2009, 03:25 PM   #246
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Sorry Legate. I did actually feel a bit bad thinking that you'd face a whole Day as a known wolf - and that you would have to either come up with something (which you'd granted have 24 hours to think about with your mates - including the night kill) or then just give up. That's not a nice situation, I know.

And it's applaudable how you try with speculation about the "real seer" or looking back for motives why Kent was killed.

Very good indeed from your part. You play nicely.

And it's true in fact that you don't know if I'm the real seer. But you know I'm right with your role.

Anyway, after you are lynched toDay and shown your evil alignment and I'm dead toMorrow as the seer, then this little excercise is over for both of us. Which is in a way sad but no can do. I just couldn't trust on your goodwill the last Night and so I had to act.

I mean I would have been forced to make a clear enough hint about your evil role yesterDay as I couldn't count myself among the living toDay by just staying away from you with enough high a probability. But had I made it, you guys would have killed me the last Night without a chance to get one more dream. Being a seer is fun but quite stressing. If you have one wolf bagged is it enough? Can you risk another Day without hinting about it clearly enough and lose one baddie for the village just because you want to take the risk?

Well, I decided not to take the risk.

So just to underline the situation: Legate is a ringwraith.

++ Legate

There.

And Nerwen is a plain ordinary innocent - probably for two Days more (if the ranger works decently).

Okay. Now a cigarette first and then a few thoughs before going to bed.
Old 05-06-2009, 03:59 PM   #247
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Two starters...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legwolf
the fact that I could not reply to that claim rightaway
That was intentional my friend.

When the seer reveals it always makes the rest of the Day basically invalid as then the wolves will know what they're up to and will adjust their act to fit the new situation. And it just came to me yesterDay why no one had tried that plan before, eg. revealing only at the last minute so that we have voting and reactions from the wolves who think they are safe from that Day?

I do hope some analysis on that with the knowledge we have now will help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ringwraith of Amon Lanc
Of course, such a claim of Nog's could lure out a real Seer.
I'll bet you there won't be one! ToMorrow any trial by the baddies toDay would be revealed to be fake and you can't afford to lose two among you in two consecutive Days. Even if you nasties started with four against only thirteen.
Old 05-06-2009, 04:21 PM   #248
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

All right, Kent actually posted just a little, so it was possible to go through all of his posts relatively fast...

Day 1
#12 - In-character.
#16 - In-character. That deal offering that's been discussed a bit here.
#63 - reply to Eomer, and to Nogrod: "so that you are the only one allowed to be hasty?" and explaining to him his deal as merely in-character. Suspects Rune a bit, but does not suspect Nog, thinks he is his style.
#65 - reply to [B]wilwa[/B: hypocrits does not = wraiths, also once again says he's ok with Nog
#66 - feeling good about Legate and Eomer, otherwise "a bit blur"
#78 - voted Rune, wonders how 98% random vote can be "sensible"

Overall reserved, the only person he actually raised suspicion about being Rune. But that was promptly negated...

Day 2
#124 - He no longer suspects Rune, because of going again through his posts and finding the way he went after Nogrod innocent. He asks Rune why he voted Izzy and not wilwa, and then wonders about whether people always say "if I am alive..." etc. And he says he has completely flipped about Nogrod.
#138 - disappointed with Nogrod because he voted past DL and seemed not to care of Izzy or sally, whoever gets lynched. Asks why he didn't vote for the silent ones.
#168 - reply to Nerwen on thinking how Eomer set a trap, mentioning that not only wraiths but also innocents might fall into it, thinking also about why they killed Kath, that they'd first go for Seer in his opinion, but asking if going for a no-trail kill is also an usual thing...
#176 - more reply to Nerwen about Eomer's trap
#178 - reply to Eomer on the trap, apologies to Nogrod for using the term "aggressive"
#183 - reply to Eomer, says he did not spot a baddie yet, talk to Rune, clarifying, about wilwa - was confused by her before but now thinks her rather innocent, just like he did Rune before
#229 - should vote
#233 - asks where is Shasta, remembers that he got away with being quiet as a baddie before
#236 - votes Eönwë

Basically: the sudden flip-flop at the start of the Day could raise the alarms and make somebody think about his Seerishness, okay, if that was so, perhaps the Wraiths might have picked him based on that. Though, there was Nogrod who claimed to be a Seer: so this would not make sense. The one option would be, of course, if Nogrod was not a Seer and the Wraiths knew it. But in the case that Nogrod was a Wraith (and so his packmates would know that his claim is not real), if Kent was killed and been found a Seer, Nogrod would be immediately revealed as a false Seer. Okay, still, it would be a quite fair trade of one Wraith for a Seer, which would not necessarily be as bad for the Wraiths, as they would get rid of probably the most dangerous enemy. However, then it made no sense for Nogrod to reveal by the end of the Day - unless f.ex. others thought Kent a Seer and Nogrod didn't, and only after the Day ended, they told each other, and decided to go after Kent after all. Well, possible, though it seems weird to me.

Another possibility would be, of course, the typical "no trace", as Kent said just very little about people at large, or nothing at all about many. There were also people being suspected by him, so that's another possibility - they might fear him. But why him of all people... I mean, Kent looked quite sensible to me, but not particularly "dangerous" in the sense of being a strong public figure like Nogrod f.ex., who would be capable to "lead" the village according to his opinions...

As for his votes: he changed his mind on Rune at first, and voted for Eönwë the day after that, though he did not voice any particular opinion about him before... may be so that he voted him only after Nogrod's claim - that would make sense, although he posted only very shortly after him and it was in this last-minute confusion. He did not mark any cross-posting on his post, but that is not a proof that he didn't: people don't do that always.

All in all... okay, these are basic thoughts and I will still think about this. Particularly in relation to Nogrod, of course. But I should also go to sleep... will be around for a bit yet, and see. Maybe some more people posted meanwhile (well I guess they did... I got once again a bit distracted and took far longer than I expected... eek).
Old 05-06-2009, 04:31 PM   #249
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Funny that the seer and a ringwraith are having a dialogue with all others still sleeping or something.

Quite a nice picture though.

But where are you others? Have the ringwraiths killed you in RL?

*posting soon a longer one before sleep*
Old 05-06-2009, 04:34 PM   #250
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Okay, well - now I guess that did it, Nogrod, there is practically no other choice for me, but that you are a Wraith. Now the thing is to figure out what are you doing and what did you follow with the death of Kent, and also Kath before - okay, though the no-trail kill is really likely. But then, also perhaps who your packmates might be. Anyway, let's see. I will probably not be here for long at night, but will pop up in the morning (my time, that is, in several hours). Anyway, I just appeal on everybody to not take Nogrod's claims for granted. Critical thinking, yes, use your own thinking.

Anyway Nogrod, you are just impossible.
Old 05-06-2009, 04:36 PM   #251
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Funny that the seer and a ringwraith are having a dialogue with all others still sleeping or something.
Or a fake seer and an innocent, yea...

But for one, of course I agree - somebody should be here and post. (Unless the real Seer ponders whether to come out or not.)
Old 05-06-2009, 04:52 PM   #252
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Then to what I think now.

My candidates for the dream at the last minutes of the Night were Nerwen, Nienna and Kent.

I must confess that I did think it already in the end of Day2 that I might not check Nerwen but first count the probabilities of how you baddies would act whether she was a mate of yours or not if I called it openly I'm going to dream of her.

I was really baffled why Lhuna was still alive after Night2 as I knew Legate was a baddie and Lhuna made quite a one-track-minded attack on him on Day1 - and I can now see you baddies trying to capitalise on that choice of yours on N2.

Lhuna being one of the pack is a possibility though. I did entertain that possibility for a good time but after reading the thread again I felt there were better choices than her. And the sudden talk about wolves being afraid of a hunter trying to look like a seer (coming from Nerwen and Legate) seemed to fit - if Nerwen was a baddie that is. Now that she's not the question of Lhuna should be raised again.

Nienna and Kent I suspected from being overly careful on Day1 voting - and look at them on Day2: they were both there in the end making their mark! That made me suspect them a lot even if I thought it would be absurd they both were wolves. But which one of them?

Well, you wolves answered that question.

So I'd be looking at Nienna as well toDay.

Although I must add this: the fact that Legate made his last post at the last moment where he said he felt a bit better about Nienna was probably written as crosspost to my revealment so he probably didn't know at that time that I had come open with his role. And that was one of the last factors that made me decide checking on Nerwen rather than Nienna. I mean a confident wolf might say something like that of his mate in the end of the Day but I was unsure whether that would be a reasonable thing to do as I don't think there was any heavy suspicion on her anyway. And Legate would know he would be in the higher end of the list of seer dreams (unless some more interesting seer tactics would be involved).

Sally is one candidate more. I lost track of her yesterDay as her attitude towards people who suspected her was so joking. And as I suspected Nerwen a lot then her suspicion of Sally kind of baffled me as well. The same can be said of Nienna as well. It kind of made me feel sahe could be innocent after all and just having fun around.

But now as Nerwen has turned out innocent - and if Nienna is too - then I'd need to reconsider Sally once again as a baddie.

And the whole Eomer's "suspicion-bandwagon" calls for a closer look. It will be not one but at least two - and probably three wolves - who were bringing their effort into that (I counted at least 7 people suspecting him and making comments that added to the feeling that he should be lynched). THe wolves were feeling fine with that as they knew he was innocent. Just how to separate the innocents taking hold of something others talk about from those baddies deliberately keeping the topic up?

Oh my... needs to go to sleep now. Eönwë, Shasta? Wilwa?

Too many questionmarks...

I'll try to do something later toDay as it will be my last Day anyway - but sadly I have a full day tomorrow from early morning to the late evening. I try to read & post during the midday as I have a short break there and hope to get home before the DL.

EDIT: X'd with Legate x2. And agree with him: this is stupid. Where are you people?
Old 05-06-2009, 04:59 PM   #253
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
Anyway Nogrod, you are just impossible.
I could say the same of you...

But I'm not going to say it.

I do appreaciate your effort. People do not call you a good player for nothing. You get ten points. But you're a baddie still. Sorry.
Old 05-06-2009, 05:21 PM   #254
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Well this is....interesting. Veeeery interesting. The question is whether I should comment or not, at the risk of saying something I shouldn't. Does that make sense? No? Good, me neither.

Well from what I see there's one thing in this game that's for sure. The question is whether to vote for the nassssty Legate now or wait until some discussion's been had.

For now though I need to go, so I'll be back in four hours or so with some feedback.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 05:37 PM   #255
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

One more thing about this subject of Kent's death.

As I said I thought him somewhat suspicious in the end of yesterDay. But his last post quite left me totally baffled.

What he did at the last minute (voted Eönwë) was of course a right thing to do as it was a reaction to my revealment-post and I had shown that a baddie was actually trying to kill someone. There was no need for you Legate to sacrifice a fellow wolf there - and looking at how you played it was something you dared.

He got it and voted for Eönwë as he was the only other candidate to vote to save Eomer - who looked really innocent at that moment because of wolf-Legate's vote. (Which is not saying anything about Eönwë's guilt or innocence.)

But was he just a very clever and able villager or was he a baddie who was cunning enough to show himself being a good one at the last minute? That was what I wondered a lot as I did (and do) think he could be cabable of it.

Well, we know it now.

So you took away a cabable player who was able to react fast and do the right thing. Like you did with Kath. Lower profile but cabable. That's what you guys go for. Hah, I can see you calling for this tactics Legate...

And you were not after me last Night because you thought the ranger would save me and that a "no kill" last Night would basically prove my point. (Just hoping the ranger took a risk now - or that fex. Groin is the ranger and now comes up to do his duty)

Why you didn't pick Nerwen as she's innocent and also fits the description of lower profile but also cabable still beats me - unless it was because you really wanted to play this masquerade to the fullest and wished to give Legate a chance to make a game for it.

A good choice I must say. You play well as I've said already.
Old 05-06-2009, 05:51 PM   #256
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
If Nogrod really is the seer, then we have both him and Legate with special roles in Lommy's game. . .

Maybe one should make theories based on the mods preferences instead of what has been said and done? Just a though. . .

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 06:02 PM   #257
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune Son of Bjarne View Post
If Nogrod really is the seer, then we have both him and Legate with special roles in Lommy's game. . .

Maybe one should make theories based on the mods preferences instead of what has been said and done? Just a though. . .

As far as I understand Lommie randomized the roles. No special treatment was given to anyone regardless of their relationship to her.

In other news, I need to dash, because I'm already going to be late. I'll be back later tonight (my night, Noggie ) and will have comments then.
Old 05-06-2009, 06:23 PM   #258
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
So.......wow....

First, I can't believe how wrong I was about Eomer, I feel so foolish for pursuing him so strongly and then being so terribly wrong.

Secondly, I trust Nogrod. That may seem odd considering that yesterDay I was unsure of him, and very sure of Legate. But I was also very sure of Eomer and was wrong, so....yeah. I'm gonna probably vote Legate.

I think either Sally, Rune or Eonwe would be good choices for a dream toNight, since they seem to have gotten the most attention over the last few Days.

I'm saying all this now because it will be another very busy Day for me, I seriously doubt I'll be able to make it back on tonight, and I'll only be able to jump on for about 15 minutes tomorrow (my morrow) to vote. Sorry about this. Day 4 I'll be on as much, if not more, as I was yesterDay.

Last edited by wilwarin538; 05-07-2009 at 07:22 AM.
wilwarin538 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 08:20 PM   #259
Nienna
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Nienna has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via AIM to Nienna Send a message via MSN to Nienna
My thoughts:

I think the village would be foolish not to trust Nogrod on this one. If he is not the seer and we kill off an innocent Legate then at least we will know that Nogrod is a wolf and can kill him the next day. If Nog is the seer and Legate is a wolf then killing him off is can only be good for the village. This means that after toDay we will know at least one wolf. We will then be able to analyze people's voting and playing with at least some concrete knowledge in hand. A final option would be if both Legate and Nogrod are wolfs and they are sacrificing Legate to keep Nog alive... but since no one was really suspecting Nog and since then the real seer would probably come forward... I'm thinking it's not this last option.

++Legate

I should be around for a while tomorrow my time to add input.
Old 05-06-2009, 08:29 PM   #260
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quick note: a lot of evil-looking posting happened after I was gone yesterDay... they can't all be wraiths, but I think especially Wilwa, Eönwë and Brinniel need looking at. Also possibly Shasta, just from the way Legate talks about him.

I do not have time to say much now, and in fact I'm mildly surprised to be still alive... but then I was surprised to find Lhuna alive yesterDay. Looks like the wolves are too afraid of the Ranger to pick anyone half-obvious. (Or else Lhuna's one of them.)

–Well, that's my theory. I want to hear others.

And let's not forget Sally... (Yes, half the village is looking evil!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Well this is....interesting. Veeeery interesting. The question is whether I should comment or not, at the risk of saying something I shouldn't. Does that make sense? No? Good, me neither.

Well from what I see there's one thing in this game that's for sure. The question is whether to vote for the nassssty Legate now or wait until some discussion's been had.
Why? Do you have some specific reason to think that Nogrod's making a false reveal, and that it isn't wolf-on-wolf?

Anyway–

++Legate of Amon Lanc.

I hope to be back later, but I can't promise anything– busy day ahead.
Old 05-06-2009, 08:53 PM   #261
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Quick note: a lot of evil-looking posting happened after I was gone yesterDay... they can't all be wraiths, but I think especially Wilwa, Eönwë and Brinniel need looking at. Also possibly Shasta, just from the way Legate talks about him.

I do not have time to say much now, and in fact I'm mildly surprised to be still alive... but then I was surprised to find Lhuna alive yesterDay. Looks like the wolves are too afraid of the Ranger to pick anyone half-obvious. (Or else Lhuna's one of them.)

–Well, that's my theory. I want to hear others.

And let's not forget Sally... (Yes, half the village is looking evil!)

Why? Do you have some specific reason to think that Nogrod's making a false reveal, and that it isn't wolf-on-wolf?

Anyway–

++Legate of Amon Lanc.

I hope to be back later, but I can't promise anything– busy day ahead.

I know it seems odd but I don't want to share all my thoughts on the subject. For now though, let's just say that I am almost positive it isn't wolf on wolf, and that I will (unless something completely random happens that I haven't foreseen) be voting for Legate. Nogrod's information is accurate, the end. I just don't like the way things are unfolding, etc. I know, it doesn't make much sense, but then again apparently I never do.

I'll put together a vote count from yesterDay when I get a chance. Until then!
Old 05-06-2009, 08:57 PM   #262
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Sorry, that last post didn't quite come out right. I mean that as far as I know Noggie's information is accurate. I'm fallible like everyone else, doncha know.

I need a nap before I post any more or I'm gonna make even less sense than less sense than usual.
Old 05-06-2009, 09:01 PM   #263
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Oh, and Noggie, what do you think of all the other players? Not what do you 'know', but what are your opinions? I'd like to hear them in some detail, if you don't mind terribly. Thanks much, dear.

ETA: Triple post. Oh, joy. Anyway, I'll get to work on that vote count before I (hopefully) head to supper.
Old 05-06-2009, 11:07 PM   #264
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Location: The brink, where hope and despair are akin. [The Philippines]
Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Leaf

May I be allowed to speak before Your Majesty, Werewolf, forty-fifth of that name?

Will we have a DAY where little is done save speculate on Nogrod and Legate, and afterwards voting for Legate? Will this not be an aid to those three others who wish to hide in the shadows? Will we waste a DAY given to us by the One in such manner?

I say nay to all these, respected members of the court of Werewolf. Therefore I propose that we use this DAY to analyse the words of Legate, and those who were somehow connected to him, or those he chose to ignore. Also, should we not be more fervent in looking among ourselves where these Wraiths would hide? We shall reconvene tomorrow less one foe, certainly, but also without our most powerful ally. (Unless the Ranger has risked not protecting our Seer, but I will not count on that.) I have witnessed the reigns of the noble ancestors of our esteemed Werewolf, and I have witnessed the fall of many an innocent after having a prophet revealed before them. Now the danger is greater for us, for our foes are more numerous. We must remain vigilant.

Your Highness, most esteemed members of his court, that is all.

Last edited by Nilpaurion Felagund; 05-07-2009 at 05:37 AM. Reason: member -> members (sheesh)
Nilpaurion Felagund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 11:38 PM   #265
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Lhunardawen has been trapped in the Barrow!
I'm terribly sorry to have missed yesterDay. And I've missed a lot!

But straight on to the most significant development:

Thanks for that, Nogrod. I trusted in your innocence Day 1, and I'm glad my trust had not been in vain. At first I wasn't sure it was such a good idea, bringing yourself forward this early into the game - considering that you've only caught a fourth of the wraiths - but then we could use the inevitable exchanges generated by your reveal to help us determine who may be Legate's fellow wraiths.

That said, sally is not looking too innocent right now. In fact, she's very suspicious. Why would an innocent hold her thoughts in this situation? It would have been quite careless of you as a wraith to say out loud that you don't want to say something you shouldn't, but that could be panic-induced. It's probably easy to panic when one of your colleagues has been revealed for what he is.

Anyway, I'll re-read yesterDay's votes and what I think of them.
Lhunardawen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 11:43 PM   #266
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhunardawen View Post
I'm terribly sorry to have missed yesterDay. And I've missed a lot!

But straight on to the most significant development:

Thanks for that, Nogrod. I trusted in your innocence Day 1, and I'm glad my trust had not been in vain. At first I wasn't sure it was such a good idea, bringing yourself forward this early into the game - considering that you've only caught a fourth of the wraiths - but then we could use the inevitable exchanges generated by your reveal to help us determine who may be Legate's fellow wraiths.

That said, sally is not looking too innocent right now. In fact, she's very suspicious. Why would an innocent hold her thoughts in this situation? It would have been quite careless of you as a wraith to say out loud that you don't want to say something you shouldn't, but that could be panic-induced. It's probably easy to panic when one of your colleagues has been revealed for what he is.

Anyway, I'll re-read yesterDay's votes and what I think of them.

What can I say? I don't trust it when things seem too simple. Everything's going too smoothly for my taste. (I'm not complaining so much as waiting for the inevitable problems we'll encounter later).

I need to go to bed. Good night, all!
Old 05-06-2009, 11:48 PM   #267
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
What can I say? I don't trust it when things seem too simple. Everything's going too smoothly for my taste. (I'm not complaining so much as waiting for the inevitable problems we'll encounter later).

I need to go to bed. Good night, all!
Ever heard of Ockham's Razor, dearie?
Old 05-07-2009, 12:03 AM   #268
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Oh, another thing.
Quote:
I was really baffled why Lhuna was still alive after Night2 as I knew Legate was a baddie and Lhuna made quite a one-track-minded attack on him on Day1 - and I can now see you baddies trying to capitalise on that choice of yours on N2.

Lhuna being one of the pack is a possibility though. I did entertain that possibility for a good time but after reading the thread again I felt there were better choices than her. And the sudden talk about wolves being afraid of a hunter trying to look like a seer (coming from Nerwen and Legate) seemed to fit - if Nerwen was a baddie that is. Now that she's not the question of Lhuna should be raised again.
I'm not sure we're speculating along the same lines here, Nogrod - maybe this is another issue of differing playing styles. Wouldn't they want NOT to kill me all the more for fear of being implicated in my death? I'm not certain of Legate's bluffing abilities so I can't say if he could have succeeded in defending himself after killing me.

Of course you can't take my word for it - although that's what you have your dreams for, eh? - but I will tell you anyway that I am innocent.
Old 05-07-2009, 01:20 AM   #269
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
I'm not sure we're speculating along the same lines here, Nogrod - maybe this is another issue of differing playing styles. Wouldn't they want NOT to kill me all the more for fear of being implicated in my death?
I think Nogrod means he's surprised you weren't killed as a suspected Seer.

Anyone around?
Old 05-07-2009, 01:26 AM   #270
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Oh, and I want to hear more from you, Sally.

If you know, or suspect, something, then you'd better come out with it.

Otherwise, you know, it looks a lot like you're stalling...
Old 05-07-2009, 01:59 AM   #271
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Leaf

I have had my servant search the archives for the previous votings, and this is what he has gathered:

On DAY 1, Legate has voted for Izzy eight minutes before the deadline, giving her a second vote (first was from Rune), and putting her in a shared lead with Sally and Nogrod. Had Sally been a Wraith he would probably have voted for Nogrod instead . . . There are many loopholes with this idea, like other Wraiths being around to lead the vote to a conclusion more desirable to them, however there is that plain fact.

On DAY 2, Legate has voted for Eomer three minutes before the deadline, giving him his third vote (Brinn and Wilwa giving him the first two), and putting him in the lead (with Sally in second place). When Nogrod and Kent voted for Eönwë, putting him in a shared lead with Eomer, Eönwë came and voted to save himself, sealing Eomer's fate. It is interesting to note that, this time, Legate 'saved' Sally, and once again gave a fatal vote for another innocent.

Also, I seem to be detecting some strange collusion between Wilwa and Legate, especially on DAY 2. (Not just in the voting.) I would like to think, however, that Wilwa might have found her DAY 1 vote an easy way to cast a Wraith-on-Wraith--but the fact remains that the DAY 1 voting was a tight race until the very end, and therefore a second vote for someone would have possibly been a fatal one. An interesting idea I would follow up on.

Legate's posts will be next on the analysis. He seems to have made a list each day, c'est interessant.
Old 05-07-2009, 02:21 AM   #272
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Leaf

DAY 2 (times are in GMT +8, known innocents are underlined.)

23:56 Nerwen - Sally
Sally - 1

00:35 Rune - Eönwë
Sally - 1, Eönwë - 1

01:38 Wilwa - Eomer
Sally - 1, Eönwë - 1, Eomer - 1

02:10 Brinn - Eomer
Sally - 1, Eönwë - 1, Eomer - 2

03:12 Eomer - Brinn
Sally - 1, Eönwë - 1, Eomer - 2, Brinn - 1

03:53 Nienna - Sally
Sally - 2, Eönwë - 1, Eomer - 2, Brinn - 1

03:55 Nilp - Eönwë
Sally - 2, Eönwë - 2, Eomer - 2, Brinn - 1

03:57 Legate - Eomer
Sally - 2, Eönwë - 2, Eomer - 3, Brinn - 1

03:59 Nogrod - Eönwë
Sally - 2, Eönwë - 3, Eomer - 3, Brinn - 1

04:00 Kent - Eönwë
Sally - 2, Eönwë - 4, Eomer - 3, Brinn - 1

04:00 Eönwë - Eomer
Sally - 2, Eönwë - 4, Eomer - 4, Brinn - 1

Did not vote: Groin, Lhuna, Shasta.

I see, so the dashing Scot's fate was decided by the Fortunes. How cruel.
Old 05-07-2009, 04:17 AM   #273
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Quote:
Wouldn't they want NOT to kill me all the more for fear of being implicated in my death?
Well they would love to not kill you if they suspected you being the seer going after one of them in a way you did. But they couldn't afford not to kill you if they actually suspected you. Yeah, Legate would probably be dead meat after you turned out the seer but that's a price they need to pay not to give the seer a chance to get more of them.

Now the interesting part is why didn't they kill you Lhuna? Either they didn't believe you to be the seer strongly enough. Or then you are one of the baddies and that was a preplanned thing you did on Day1.

Sorry, I got to run again.
Old 05-07-2009, 06:12 AM   #274
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Leaf

I just realised Wilwa voted before Lhuna.

Which means if she intended a Wraith-on-Wraith she could have done so.

But since in Lhuna's only post before Wilwa's vote she mentioned only Legate in a negative light, a Wilwawraith would have avoided casting that risky second vote.

In any case, a perusing of the archives indicates Wilwa's innocence--that is, she is helpful, thinking, and, more importantly, she is not being vague with her suspicions.
Old 05-07-2009, 06:19 AM   #275
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Quote:
Now the interesting part is why didn't they kill you Lhuna? Either they didn't believe you to be the seer strongly enough. Or then you are one of the baddies and that was a preplanned thing you did on Day1.
This is Legate yesterDay (#148), replying to my post on possible reasons why Kath had been killed:

Quote:
The Hunter idea is interesting - however, would the Wraiths really be so much afraid of that? (In that case, they shouldn't dare to kill anybody at all! - Well, not that there would be anything wrong about that ) I mean, there is still the full number of us (okay, now minus two; it was minus one at Night) - so I think mathematically it's not that big chance. The less if the Hunter would manage to pick a Wraith as his target. Okay, another thing to consider might be, let's say, avoiding people who might be likely to be protected by the Ranger - but again, not quite sure who would that be after yesterDay, and also, the same problem as with the Hunter - there's still quite many of us, so the chance is quite small. So I really cannot think of such a reason being this. It really might be just some Wraiths playing it safe from the very beginning, or something else, like there being no better pick as everybody else would suspect some Wraith etc... but that seems a bit farfetched to me too. Hmm... maybe the opportunities to frame somebody else were just too small, so the Wraiths simply would not use the chance? Can't say.
This looks rather as if it might be something let slip from the Nightly discussion... so maybe the reason's in there somewhere?

Note, though, that he seems awfully obtuse about my theory (that the wraiths were afraid that a Seer-like person might really be the Hunter), apparently not realising that it would make him the main suspect. I thought at the time, "Well, he's probably not a wraith then, or he'd be jumpier". But this is Legate we're talking about; I should have known how cool he can play it. The rest may be just him babbling to distract me.

EDIT: X'd with Nilp
Old 05-07-2009, 07:31 AM   #276
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilpaurion Felagund View Post
I just realised Wilwa voted before Lhuna.

Which means if she intended a Wraith-on-Wraith she could have done so.

But since in Lhuna's only post before Wilwa's vote she mentioned only Legate in a negative light, a Wilwawraith would have avoided casting that risky second vote.

In any case, a perusing of the archives indicates Wilwa's innocence--that is, she is helpful, thinking, and, more importantly, she is not being vague with her suspicions.
Thank you.

So I just had time to skim everything. It seems everyone is trusting Nogrod, which is good. And like someone said earlier (Nerwen? Nienna? Always get those two confused), even if he's lying and Legate is innocent, then we'll have a Wraith tomorrow. So:

++ Legate

Hope to see you all next Day.
Old 05-07-2009, 08:11 AM   #277
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
I'm inclined to trust Nogrod, though I still don't really get why he revealed when he did. Was he really that concerned he'd be a potential Night kill? I couldn't see that. Anyway, we'll know the truth soon enough. And if this is wolf-on-wolf, we'll figure it out if Noggie doesn't die or get attacked in the next few Nights.

++Legate

Btw, a comment about Sally's behaviour. She's acting odd, but I don't think it's wolfish behaviour; it seems a bit too obvious. She's been busy I think, so perhaps she's just deprived of sleep.

That's all from me toDay. I agree that this Day should be used to find the other wolves. I'm sorry I can't be of help with that; explanation on the admin thread.
Old 05-07-2009, 08:36 AM   #278
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Leaf

In my previous post I was referring to the first DAY's voting. So clarified, I shall proceed to my actual post.

~*~

Ah, the power of the nebulous . . .

First of all, I sympathise with Nogrod's frustration when he urges others to post, but for a rather more circumspect reason. In Legate's two lists he dismisses more than half of the village as silent; some of his kind might easily be hiding among them.

This is Legate's DAY 1 list. Setting aside the dead, the prophet and Nerwen, and the silent:

Quote:
Nienna - despite the first sort of exchange with Nog, I am inclined now to see her behavior as genuine, and not as a particular intention to fly under the radar. Thus, hope to see her posting more in the future: like I said, this far, the picture seems genuine.

. . .

wilwarin538 - the first impression is somewhat positive, I think she is trying to make some input, I only once again hope that there will be more in the future. It is yet quite some time till the end of Day 1, so let's see...

. . .

Rune Son of Bjarne - he actually reminds me of the typical Rune who weighs arguments of everybody... so he makes me feel him as rather innocent.
Lhunardawen - I guess my dear wife should learn her place, but now I would like to see more than one-(or few-)liner input from her.

. . .

satansaloser2005 - this far, she's being more or less like her usual self, though it seems to me a bit defensive with her reaction to Brinn's vote, which was, like Brinn said, random. Well, whatever - let's see what comes in the future.
He is being ambiguous with his statements, but it is merely 14 hours since the opening of the court, so I suppose that would account for some of that.

This is Legate's DAY 2 list. Once again, setting aside the dead, the prophet and Nerwen, and the silent:

Quote:
wilwarin538 - with the recent posting with Eomer and all I am becoming again a bit more confused, so I don't know. Maybe it would do good to look at her in total... or then maybe who knows, as sometimes she seems to me quite hard to get. "Chaotic."

. . .

Rune Son of Bjarne - looks still more or less the same to me, like a good Rune

. . .

satansaloser2005 - posts a bit more scarcely, so it's hard to say now. I would certainly like her to post more: otherwise, just sticking with my feelings from yesterDay.
He says even less about the members of the court, which is a mark of an evil being not wishing to hide in silence, but in the spoken word instead. (Of course, having a silent village does not help. I fear much blood would be shed by the silence ere this court closes.)

I shall continue to examine the archives for more of his statements.
Old 05-07-2009, 09:23 AM   #279
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Okay, well, I am here, but I guess this is over for me already - practically everybody voted for me now, and I am not very sure if it can be changed.

That said, I could vote too, although it will be seemingly only symbolical:

++Nogrod

But you all will be doing the same toMorrow just as soon as you see that you lynched an Ordo.

Okay, it is really silly that everybody is so easy to believe Nogrod: I think you should use some thinking of your own and at least ponder the other possibility, but most people (except perhaps for Rune or something) basically appear and dump me immediately. If you act like this, then practically any charismatic enough person could manipulate you folks. Like Brinn said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel View Post
I'm inclined to trust Nogrod, though I still don't really get why he revealed when he did. Was he really that concerned he'd be a potential Night kill? I couldn't see that. Anyway, we'll know the truth soon enough.
Well that's exactly what I am saying, and you will see. What reason did he really have to reveal? Moreover, the fact that he did it by the end of the Day basically prevented any reaction among the people and so everybody went to sleep at Night with the idea of me being a Wraith already there with no contest.

Nogrod's relation to Nerwen should be looked at, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilpaurion Felagund View Post
Will we have a DAY where little is done save speculate on Nogrod and Legate, and afterwards voting for Legate? Will this not be an aid to those three others who wish to hide in the shadows? Will we waste a DAY given to us by the One in such manner?
Now that's a good point, yes. But seems nobody did anything much.

And I just hope the real Seer remains alive for some just reasonable amount of time.
Old 05-07-2009, 09:32 AM   #280
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
And I just hope the real Seer remains alive for some just reasonable amount of time.
If I have anything to say about it, they will. And no, that wasn't a ranger hint, so don't even try it. I rather like it when seers stay alive, doncha know. Very handy creatures.

Nice try, Leggie darling, but you're toast. French, erm, Czech Toast.

Let's start discussing who'll be our suspects toMorrow, okay? That way we're more productive than we've been. I like this plan!