The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Announcements and Obituaries > The Barrow-Downs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-18-2017, 06:25 AM   #3481
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Seconded Happy Birthday to Rune!
Old 08-20-2017, 11:13 AM   #3482
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Happy birthday davem!
Old 08-21-2017, 04:38 AM   #3483
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
Happy birthday Rune!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
Seconded Happy Birthday to Rune!
Awww

It is so sweet of you to wish an old timer happy birthday.

I had a lovely day, with craft beer and pork in large quantities.

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 06:27 AM   #3484
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune Son of Bjarne View Post
I had a lovely day, with craft beer and pork in large quantities.
And if that's not a good time...

Happy Birthday to Morsul!
Old 08-22-2017, 06:59 AM   #3485
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Happy birthday Morsul!
Old 09-12-2017, 05:18 AM   #3486
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday Legolas and red!
Old 09-13-2017, 05:01 AM   #3487
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday Urwen and Roa!
Old 09-16-2017, 08:40 AM   #3488
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday ++Nilp!
Old 09-22-2017, 05:38 AM   #3489
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday Fordim!
Old 09-22-2017, 11:56 AM   #3490
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Pipe

Happy birthday Fordim, and happy Baggins day everyone!
Old 09-23-2017, 10:13 AM   #3491
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday Thenamir!
Old 09-28-2017, 05:49 AM   #3492
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday Firefoot!
Old 09-28-2017, 08:28 PM   #3493
Mithadan
Spirit of Mist

Mithadan is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Mithadan is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Happy birthday Imladris. Seven years is a long absence. I hope that you visit soon.
Old 09-30-2017, 06:07 AM   #3494
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday Lal!
Old 10-01-2017, 11:01 AM   #3495
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday Helen!
Old 10-04-2017, 05:38 AM   #3496
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday Hookbill! Wahooo!
Old 10-04-2017, 06:41 AM   #3497
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Happy Birthday Hookbill!
Old 10-07-2017, 08:41 PM   #3498
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday Lindale!
Old 10-09-2017, 09:48 AM   #3499
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday Rumil and Nessa!
Old 10-10-2017, 03:52 PM   #3500
Rumil
Sage & Onions

Rumil has been trapped in the Barrow!
Eye

Thank you Galadriel, I'm glad to see the old Barrow's still around
Old 10-16-2017, 05:32 AM   #3501
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday Mac!
Old 10-16-2017, 05:54 AM   #3502
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Seconded Happy Birthday to Mac!
Old 10-18-2017, 05:32 AM   #3503
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday Menel!
Old 10-21-2017, 05:10 AM   #3504
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Happy Birthday Inzil! And Aelithes who is one of those people I am sorry didn't settle here.

Garin, werewolfer extraordinaire, Requiesat in pace.

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 12:57 PM   #3505
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday Inzil and Pom!
Old 10-21-2017, 02:28 PM   #3506
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Thanks Mith and G55!
Old 10-26-2017, 05:04 AM   #3507
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday morm!
Old 10-26-2017, 07:08 AM   #3508
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Quote:
Happy birthday morm!
Happy 40th morm!
Old 10-29-2017, 12:26 PM   #3509
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday Doug!
Old 10-30-2017, 06:03 AM   #3510
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday Gil!
Old 10-31-2017, 05:34 AM   #3511
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
At least I think it was Gil

Quote:
Happy birthday Gil!
Ahh Gil, he has contributed with so many legendary sayings and musings on all things Tolkien. A quotation that particularly seems to sum up his wit and way with words are these immortal words: "He got shot by an arrow, that creep".

Old 11-04-2017, 05:07 PM   #3512
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday Lindil!
Old 11-08-2017, 06:42 AM   #3513
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday Ka!
Old 11-08-2017, 09:48 AM   #3514
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Quote:
Happy birthday Ka!
Good ol' Ka.

I hope this one will be a good one.

Old 11-12-2017, 07:15 AM   #3515
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Happy Birthday Snowdog!
Old 11-12-2017, 10:06 AM   #3516
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday Snowdog and MCR!
Old 11-18-2017, 11:46 PM   #3517
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday Foley!
Old 11-27-2017, 07:34 AM   #3518
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday Hilde!
Old 11-27-2017, 08:22 PM   #3519
Hilde Bracegirdle
Relic of Wandering Days

Hilde Bracegirdle has just left Hobbiton.
Thanks, oh friendly and intrepid birthday wisher!
Hilde Bracegirdle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 04:27 AM   #3520
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Hilde! How lovely to see you. Hope you had a splendid day.

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote