The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-15-2011, 05:06 PM   #441
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
Sally, you actually did hunt me?! I thought you were bluffing!
Nay, I really thought you were being so sympathetic because you were trying to get on my good side. I couldn't decide between you and Nerwen, and at the last minute I texted Boro and told him I was hunting you instead.

That, in fact, is why I made such a big deal of saying who I'd hunted, because I wanted to make sure the wolves didn't kill me, at least that Day.

Of course the last Day I was hunting the nasssssssssssssty Kit creature. <3
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 05:22 PM   #442
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Just came across this in a reread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
After all this is over, I actually have quite the interesting story....
I'm all ears.

Quote:
Nay, I really thought you were being so sympathetic because you were trying to get on my good side. I couldn't decide between you and Nerwen, and at the last minute I texted Boro and told him I was hunting you instead.

That, in fact, is why I made such a big deal of saying who I'd hunted, because I wanted to make sure the wolves didn't kill me, at least that Day.
Well, it turned out ok anyways, since the wolves also thought you were bluffing them, or daring them to kill you and sit on the nail.
Old 12-15-2011, 05:42 PM   #443
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Me hunting you was the story.
Old 12-15-2011, 05:48 PM   #444
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Me hunting you was the story.
Ooooohhhhhhh!.........
Old 12-15-2011, 06:08 PM   #445
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post

Kit
, I don't know what it was - usually your wolf-self manages to look quite innocent to me, but this time I felt from the start that there was something foul about you; maybe I'm finally developping a wolf radar after all these games, or maybe I was just lucky. [B]
I better hope I don't play wolf again if the world is getting wise! I better start using a new tactic, crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Actually, I'm afraid there was talk of killing you. By Night Four we'd guessed you and Shasta as a possible Cobbler and Ranger, but we weren't sure which was which, and Kit was worried about G55 being protected– as indeed she was. So you were both under consideration for a while.
Nerwen, I smacked my head when I saw G55 was protected. I should have ignored you completely and sent the kill as Shasta.

Last edited by Kitanna; 12-15-2011 at 06:13 PM.
Kitanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 06:19 PM   #446
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitanna View Post
Nerwen, I smacked my head when I saw G55 was protected. I should have ignored you completely and sent the kill as Shasta.
Ah, well, I suggested killing G55 on Night Three, if you'll remember– so we're quits.
Old 12-15-2011, 06:20 PM   #447
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Ah, well, I suggested killing G55 on Night Three, if you'll remember– so we're quits.
But we foolishly decided on Pitch in this village full of ordos.
Old 12-15-2011, 06:23 PM   #448
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
But we foolishly decided on Pitch in this village full of ordos.
Yes– I think the village should realise we wolves were getting just as frustrated as they were at everyone turning up ordo.
Old 12-15-2011, 06:34 PM   #449
Kitanna
Child of the West

Thumbs up

Haha.

This game is most certainly going into my most memorable games category. Thanks, Boro!
Old 12-15-2011, 08:58 PM   #450
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Quote:
This game is most certainly going into my most memorable games category. Thanks, Boro!
Ditto! (not that I have that many games up my sleeve yet to talk... )

But thank you very much indeed Boro! It was really fun!
Old 12-15-2011, 09:39 PM   #451
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

I just realised something: in all of my games Nerwen was either a Ranger or a Wolf. I haven't seen a Nerwen!ordo yet, or any other special role other than wolf or ranger.
Old 12-15-2011, 09:43 PM   #452
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
I just realised something: in all of my games Nerwen was either a Ranger or a Wolf. I haven't seen a Nerwen!ordo yet, or any other special role other than wolf or ranger.
Hmph. That's because you missed both of my recent games.
Old 12-16-2011, 06:25 AM   #453
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Quote:
Hmph. That's because you missed both of my recent games.
If it's "both" then I don't remember one. I did read your Shelob one, but since I wasn't playing myself I hardly remember any impressions... And wasn't Nerwen a spiderling for most of the game?

PS: I like your signature. I just noticed it.
Old 12-17-2011, 11:24 AM   #454
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Clearly you missed the insanity that was this game (although to be fair, Nerwen was a seer, nay, the seer).

And you'll find that while Nerwen did end up having a role in my Shelob game, I wasn't the one who gave it to her.

PS: Thanks!
Old 12-17-2011, 12:14 PM   #455
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Quote:
Clearly you missed the insanity that was this game (although to be fair, Nerwen was a seer, nay, the seer).
Indeed. I wasnt around yet when it was played.

Quote:
And you'll find that while Nerwen did end up having a role in my Shelob game, I wasn't the one who gave it to her.
True again.
Old 12-18-2011, 05:06 PM   #456
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
I've been trying to rep people for this game, but it always tell me "you need to rep more people" blah blah blah.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 05:09 PM   #457
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
I've been trying to rep people for this game, but it always tell me "you need to rep more people" blah blah blah.
Whenever you get the chance, I got the tip to neg rep spammers.
Old 12-18-2011, 06:49 PM   #458
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
Same here. So apologies, un-repped ones!