User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-20-2002, 11:44 AM   #41
Frodo Baggins
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Frodo Baggins has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

An even more embarassed Frodo: Heh heh, S-sorry for the interruption, I hope I didn't hurt anyone?"
Old 05-20-2002, 11:51 AM   #42
Rosa_Baggins
Wight

Rosa_Baggins has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Rosa sat at the long wooden table drinking aleand looking at all the people on the dance floor.
She smiled warmly at the the others and took another glup of her ale.
Old 05-20-2002, 11:53 AM   #43
The Barrow-Wight
Night In Wight Satin

The Barrow-Wight is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Question

Noticing he was not being watched (for once), the Barrow-Wight shambled quietly toward the keg with a lustful look in his soulless eyes. He had spent a long, lonely Age in his pilfered tomb, and not for centuries had those he had entrapped carried with them anything more than a skin of warm water to quench his endless thirst. Memories flooded back to him of those days when rich noblemen had still foolishly passed his door. They had always, at the very least, had a small barrel of mead or a jug of fine Dorwinion. ‘Very polite of them,’ he thought, as he fingered the diamond ring of one of those victims. It was not quite the right size and it chafed his bony knuckle.

As he neared the keg, he was overcome by a sudden dilemma. Should he have a frosty brew, or should he abduct and sacrifice the obviously tipsy Frodo Baggins?

Oh! The choices we must make!
Old 05-20-2002, 11:56 AM   #44
Frodo Baggins
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Frodo Baggins has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Frodo backs away pale and trembling. Look, I am not tipsy, there was a spider in my wine glass, I never had a whole glass yet how can I be tipsy???
Please please don't Hurt me!!!!!!!!!
I'll never be bad again, I'll just go sit and not do anything else for the whole rest of the party all right??

[ May 20, 2002: Message edited by: Frodo Baggins ]
Old 05-20-2002, 11:58 AM   #45
Rosa_Baggins
Wight

Sting

Rosa laughed and pointed to Frodo
"Ah frodos scared of spiders!HAHAHA!"

[ May 20, 2002: Message edited by: Rosa_Baggins ]
Old 05-20-2002, 12:05 PM   #46
Arwen Imladris
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Arwen Imladris has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Sorry, this is really out of place but

Arwen walks in yells HAPPY BIRTHDAY Barrow Downs. Takes half the food and then makes like a tree and leaves!

O.K. I'm done. Continue On! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 05-20-2002, 12:06 PM   #47
The Barrow-Wight
Night In Wight Satin

Sting

The Barrow-Wight realizes his thoughts must have been too obvious. He never was very good at concealing his intentions, especially when the 'cold fire' took over. The poor little hobbit was clearly frightened of him, guessing at his evil thought.

"Never fear, little one," he said with a grimace (the rotted corpse he inhabited was no longer 'smileable'). "I am more thirsty than 'thirsty', if you know what I mean. And I thirst for something cold this evening."

He turned the tap and poured a foaming mug of beer, passing it to Frodo. He filled another and offered a toast.

"To good times and birthdays! May we all have many more."
Old 05-20-2002, 12:07 PM   #48
Rosa_Baggins
Wight

Sting

"Awwwwwwww im sorry, love.I couldnt help myself."
Old 05-20-2002, 12:09 PM   #49
Sindacuion
Animated Skeleton

Sindacuion has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Sindacuion sits down after the tiring dance with the princess. He wonders what are all the people looking at. He gets through the crowd and notices Barrow Wight staring at the keg and FrodoBaggins. "What on earth is he doing?" He then walks towards the buffet table: out of wine.
As he has filled his glass to the top, Sind looks for someone to talk to. He seeks the fields for company, but finds that everyone is either dancing or trying to take a look of Barrow Wight. "Oh well, I guess I'll get back to my book." He climbs a nearby tree and starts reading his book on one of the branches..
Old 05-20-2002, 12:12 PM   #50
Sindacuion
Animated Skeleton

Sting

Sindacuion fills another glass and lifts it in to the air. "To the Barrow-Downs!" He gulps the wine and heads for the buffet. "I've got the munchies REAL bad!"
Old 05-20-2002, 12:15 PM   #51
Auriel Haevasawen
Wight

Auriel Haevasawen has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Nervously hovering and feeling shy as always, Auriel has arrived at the party's edge. She is clad in her best blood red elf dress and is attempting to hide behind her waist length brownish hair. She has silver rings on every finger of her right hand and as always wears Doc Martens (particulary difficult to get hold of in Middle Earth) she looks around nervously for Starbreeze in case she makes fun of them. She soon sees she has not yet arrived but Piosenniel, Stephanos and Child of the 7th Age and all there and other names she vaguely knows but has never put a face too. She has brought her famous Vegetarian Cheesecake. Quietly she steps across to the dessert table and places it amongst the other delicacies. She stops for a moment to fill a glass of Doctor Pepper but is surprised by it's smell and prefers to give it a miss. She has always been a drinker of pints anyway. Frodo Baggins seems rather distressed and so she decides to sum up the courage to speak to him. He seems a friendly hobbit.

[ May 20, 2002: Message edited by: Auriel Haevasawen ]
Old 05-20-2002, 12:30 PM   #52
Sindacuion
Animated Skeleton

Sting

Sindacuion starts seeking Estelyn for another dance or maybe another small chat. "Where did that princess go? She should be here somewhere.. Gah!" Sind bumps into Estelyn. "There you are! Sorry!" They agree to head for the buffet table for a drink and maybe some snacks. "You should try the lembas!" Sindacuion pulls out a tree for Estelyn. "Don't sit in the ground, dearest. That doesn't suit royalty." Sind grabs one of the rings on the gift table. "Here, have one more ring. I'm sure Barrow Wight wont mind. Alas! the ring is no match for your ultimate beauty, my dear." After talking about the royal matters, Sind decides to retreat to his tree. "Are you alright if I leave you for a while? I'll come back in a while."
Old 05-20-2002, 12:33 PM   #53
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

piosenniel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

'Oh my stars and jewels,' thinks piosenniel to herself, as she makes her way toward the banquet tables. 'Look! There's Auriel! And if my eyes don't deceive me, she's brought a vegan cheesecake.'

Grabbing two crystal flutes of miruvor, she offers one to Auriel and glances covetously at the cheesecake. Wanting to seem helpful, but not too apparently ravenous, she offers to cut the cheese cake.

'Oh, it smells delicious - what ever did you put in it? and the texture, it's so creamy, yet sturdy as it stands here on my plate. Now how did that get there? Oh, well, never say an elf will let a good piece of cheesecake go to waste . . .' The last few words of this running monolog were somewhat obscured as the slim fingers of the elf popped a large section of the cheesecake into her mouth and chewed and swallowed with great gusto.

'My goodness!,' thought Auriel bemusedly to herself. 'Who'd have thought such a delicately small face could open that wide to accomodate such a large treat!'

'Umm, thanks! & your welcome, piosenniel! By all means, help yourself!'

Sipping daintily on her miruvor, Auriel thought to herself, 'I knew I should have brought 2!!'

[ May 20, 2002: Message edited by: piosenniel ]
Old 05-20-2002, 12:41 PM   #54
Rosa_Baggins
Wight

Sting

Rosa sits down on the bench with 5 empty mugs next her on the table.She smiled and takes another swing of ale as she looks at the dancers falling over each other on the dance floor.
Rosa walked over to the keg and filled up another mug of ale.
"Urghhhhhhhh.I dont feel so good."Rosa frowned as she put down her mug and sat down again.
"Mental note: dont drink to much next time."

[ May 20, 2002: Message edited by: Rosa_Baggins ]
Old 05-20-2002, 12:43 PM   #55
Auriel Haevasawen
Wight

Sting

Auriel feels a lot less nervous now Piosenniel has come over and is delighted her cheesecake has a fan.

"Is there anything else you'd recommend?" she asks. "I think the Dr Pepper's spiked but I can see so many things here I've never tried. Everyone seems to be gathering by the black tent. Should we go over there too?"

Piosenniel has surreptiously consumed another slice and is unable to answer at present. The hobbits have begun dancing again and despite her reserve Auriel taps her foot and begins to smile. Above her someone is humming to himself in a tree.
Old 05-20-2002, 12:49 PM   #56
Child of the 7th Age
Spirit of the Lonely Star

Child of the 7th Age is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

Kuruharan, you nasty Shade. Get your greedy hands off my platter of mushrooms! Glares nastily.

Then discovers that a dead spider has been flung across the room and, by chance, landed in the middle of her plate.

Twenty yards, my hairy foot. More like forty. And it may not have hit some person, but it did hit my plate!

Hey, WHO did that? Sees Frodo cowering in the corner.

Ah, ha! It's just a crazy Baggins. What else do you expect?

Shakes head in bewilderment.

[ May 20, 2002: Message edited by: Child of the 7th Age ]
Old 05-20-2002, 12:51 PM   #57
Rosa_Baggins
Wight

Sting

Rosa staggered over to a tree and sat down on the grass leaning he back on the tree trunk.
Rosa's face turned green and her frown deeped
"Urghhhhhh!"She moaned as she clutched her stomach and head.
Old 05-20-2002, 12:55 PM   #58
Auriel Haevasawen
Wight

Sting

Auriel is standing just behind Child of the 7th Age when the spider lands and panics. "I hope that's not one of Shelob's children. She wont' be pleased and we don't want her gatecrashing and wanting revenge." Luckily as usual her words a little more than a whisper and no one notices them. All the same she is regretting not bringing her sword, just in case. She is still itching to join in the dancing.
Old 05-20-2002, 12:56 PM   #59
The Barrow-Wight
Night In Wight Satin

The Eye

The Barrow-Wight downed the last drop of his beer, patted Mr. Baggins on his curly head, and walked purposely across the party area, scattering guests left and right as they fled his disconcerting presence (or was it his putrid smell?). When he had left the shelter of his ‘barrow’, he had immediately noticed and tallied the treasure left by the guest called Sindaculion. But, while quaffing the last of his very tasty brew, he had suddenly noticed that the pile of trinkets seemed a bit short. At first it had crossed his mind that hobbits were quite nimble-fingered, but upon a longer look, he noticed the princess’ lovely tiara.

“Never steal from a wight,” he mumbled to himself, clutching his one fist tightly.

His quick pace soon let him towering over Estelyn, looking down on her with a horrible scowl.

“That’s a lovely headpiece,” he said. "And what a beautiful ring."

[ May 20, 2002: Message edited by: The Barrow-Wight ]
Old 05-20-2002, 01:01 PM   #60
Sindacuion
Animated Skeleton

*AHEM*
Sindacuion, not Sindaculion. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-20-2002, 01:02 PM   #61
Auriel Haevasawen
Wight

Sting

While this excitement distracted everyone Auriel recieved a telepathic message from her soccer watching partner to fetch some M&Ms from the party so had to leave quickly but would return as soon as she could. She hoped that the Barrow wight would not do anything to dreadful to the princess. Perhaps she should get the sword while she was home.
Old 05-20-2002, 01:03 PM   #62
Sindacuion
Animated Skeleton

Sindacuion glares at the Barrow Wight. "Oops.. I mean you're always right.. Never mind that.." Writes 'Barrow Wight is always right' on a chalkboard a hundred times. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 05-20-2002, 01:07 PM   #63
The Barrow-Wight
Night In Wight Satin

Sting

The Barrow-Wight turned his head and said, "Thanks for the presents, Sindacuion.".

His attention returned to the princess.
Old 05-20-2002, 01:09 PM   #64
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Silmaril

Estelyn flashes a dazzling smile at the Barrow-Wight. "How lovely of you to provide such marvelous jewelry for your guests! I wear it with pride and will make sure it gets back to you safe and sound!"
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Old 05-20-2002, 01:19 PM   #65
The Barrow-Wight
Night In Wight Satin

1420!

The Barrow-Wight stood still as he contemplated the princess’ ‘excuse’ for taking his treasures. Was she lying through her teeth and likely to walk away with more if he let her? Or was she truly wearing it as party favors she intended to return. Regardless, it did not matter. The more she took, the better she would look lying on his barrow floor after he abducted and sacrificed her.

A pained looked cross his face and the crowd gasped.

I have got to break this terrible cycle, he thought. This ‘abduct and sacrifice’ routine is all I ever do. This is supposed to be a party, and I’ve already seriously considered murdering two of the guests. I really need counseling.

He looked down on the woman, his face melting into a less-threatening, slack-jawed leer that was supposed to be a smile.

“You may keep them,” he muttered. “They look better on you than on me. Now, if you’ll excuse me.”

He turned and made a bee-line for the keg.
Old 05-20-2002, 01:31 PM   #66
Aosama, the Wandering Star
Wight

Aosama, the Wandering Star has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Oi. you ennjoy a Springle-ring for a minute, and Frodo discovers his arachnophobia, His Wightiness is robbed - er, borrowed from - and I do believe Legolas is still being chased. But is that a cheesecake?!? Thankyouthankyou!
*heads over to cheesecake, to eat some and thank maker of cake. not necessarily in that order*
"Hi! I'm Aosama, and you, Miss Maker of the Cheesecake, are Auriel, right? Lovely cake! so, how do you do?"
Old 05-20-2002, 01:48 PM   #67
Auriel Haevasawen
Wight

Sting

"Why hello Aosama," gasps Auriel just returning from her M&Ms mission and some teasing about "What yer doing playing Dungeons and Dragons yer mad woman?"
"I'm so glad you like the cake. I'm afraid I don't know many people here and frankly the Barrow Wight is rather scary. I might need a pint to calm my nerves and drown my thirst after running down the road and back. Would you like one too?"
Old 05-20-2002, 01:54 PM   #68
Rosa_Baggins
Wight

Sting

Rosa falls asleep against the tree and snorz loudly
"ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZ!!!!"
Old 05-20-2002, 01:59 PM   #69
Nevfeniel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Nevfeniel has just left Hobbiton.
Eye

Suddenly, a not-so-tall elf with brown hair and a dress that's a little long for her (thanks a lot, seamstress!) walks in with a couple six-packs of Dr. Pepper (in cans so nobody can slip any suspicious-looking liquid in it!)
"I hope I am not too late. I have brought ElanorGamgee some unspiked Dr. Pepper so she can drink without fear."
Nevfeniel walks casually over to the refreshment table and sets the drinks down and starts to mingle.
Consider the purr a variety of audible tranquilizer. [. . .] For a few of us, there is one more purr, a secret purr. When we combine our secret purrs, we produce the Purr of Power. And that is simply the amplified amity we feel as furred and purred beings.
Old 05-20-2002, 01:59 PM   #70
Rimbaud
The Perilous Poet

Rimbaud has just left Hobbiton.
Pipe

One foot back...half twist...step forward...hold her ...

The dance kept going and the Princess was as light as a feather in his arms. The dance floor moved as one, swaying and weaving. His inconceivable intake of alcohol somehow forgotten, Stephanos threw himself into the dance.

Yet a foul stench assaulted his nostrils. He slowed and stopped. The mighty yet decrepit Barrow-Wight stood before him.

Stephanos mustered his legendary wit and mighty lexicon. "Yo!" he said quietly.

He watched the scene between Wight and Princess and then saw Barrow-Wight stalk off towards the keg, trampling an innocent halfling beneath one centuries-aged boot. He saw the Princess staring after the Wight.

Realising he was free to depart the dance-floor, he effected his egress until the edge of the party he had reached. Yoda, you just sounded like. He studied the lithe figures. He wanted something more than dancers. Something more than a sulk of teenagers, a cartel of Caradhas. He wished for an 'obfuscation of philosophers' to whittle down the night with.

He scanned the party intently. Ahh, he saw his favouite friend. A tall elegant green bottle. Incandescant light streamed through its delicate glass, illuminating the patch of linen tablecloth in front of it. He took one faltering step toward the Green Fairy.

He espied friends fair and new entering. Oh to disappear completely or be drawn to friendship? As usual, confusion reigned arrogantly in Stephanos' addled mind.

"Call me Rimbaud," he declared and fell headlong into the bottle, his cares washed away.

*thwap*

"Wake youself!" exclaimed an old friend. "You do not set a good example."

Realising the error of his ways for the shortest of moments, Stephanos straightened. Facing the Wight by the keg and thus the myriad guests in the centre circle, he raised his voice:

"Happy Birthday Barrow-Downs!!!!!!!!"

"Thanks Zif!" he exhaled softly. "Just when I was in danger of losing my dignity."

"You?" said Zifnab, straight-faced. "Never."

[ May 20, 2002: Message edited by: Stephanos ]
Old 05-20-2002, 02:03 PM   #71
Aosama, the Wandering Star
Wight

Aosama, the Wandering Star has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Aosama smiles at Auriel, and says that she'd like a pint very much, thank you!
Old 05-20-2002, 02:08 PM   #72
onewhitetree
Seeker of Syntax

onewhitetree has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to onewhitetree
Sting

Kate, having beaten people via trout to her fill, sees the Barrow-Wight terrorizing various timid members of the party and decides to join in the ruckus. She runs across the field, gaining more and more speed until she hurtles into BW at a great speed, shouting, "SNUG ATTACK!" People near and far are roused by this phrase and rush into a huge pile of tangled arms and legs.

"By Elbereth, this works better with just text," a rather squashed hobbit mumbles from beneath an orc. Everyone is somewhat abashed, and all who participated stroll furtively away, brushing debris from once-pristine costumes.

"Sorry about that, BW ol' buddy ol' pal. You know how emotional I get. Hey, while you're here, when is my Fan-Fiction going to be put up? And my Reader Art? And my new Chat Wight pic? And why doesn't the forum load while my computer is off?"

Well, I'M BACK.
Old 05-20-2002, 02:08 PM   #73
Auriel Haevasawen
Wight

Sting

Having been abandoned by her new found aqaintences who found her inexorably dull due to her main subjects of conversation (sewing, Saxon and Viking history and food) Auriel began to wander cautiously amongst the party guests, still aprehesive in the presence of the 'Great wight' and hoping he didn't have the same taste for flesh as his fish based name sake. Carefully she skirted around the dancing melee and spotted Rosa in a severely inhebrehated state. She bent down to check if she was okay.
Rosa looked up and seemed more than a little green. Seconds later she was sick and it was only the nimbleness of Auriel's feet (in their Doc Marten's) that prevented her being spewed upon!
Old 05-20-2002, 02:08 PM   #74
Laiedheliel
Haunting Spirit

Location: A roaming Middle-Earth wanderer in the guise of a Ranger
Laiedheliel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Laiedheliel
Sting

Ariving late after her normal fashion (except in battle), Laiedheliel walked into the party. She wore her normal shift and trousers, and had at her side a small knife, but only for decoration. She was here to party!

"Happy 2nd, Barrow Downs! Let's Party!!!"she cried, and plunged into the merriment.

She made a bee-line for the bar, and picked up a crystal thingy of miruvor. MmmmMmmm, that's yummy! She noticed Rosa asleep against the tree and giggled. "Silly hobbit!" she said.

She glanced around and wondered if there was anyone here she actually knew. There were many couples dancing in the center of the floor, and she wondered if there was anyone who didn't have a partner...

[ May 20, 2002: Message edited by: Laiedheliel ]
Old 05-20-2002, 02:10 PM   #75
Mithadan
Spirit of Mist

Mithadan is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Mithadan is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
1420!

Durelen (Orald), Mithadan and Zifnab stood a safe distance away watching the interaction between Barrow-Wight and Estelyn. As the Wight stalked back towards the ale barrel, Zifnab whispered in wonderment, "He let her live!"

Mith cursed quietly and dug into the pocket of his breeches for a handful of bills which he passed to a gleeful Durelen. "Bet you that Hobbit by the tree is the first to lose lunch?" Mith asked hopefully. "Sorry," replied the marginally richer Durelen. "That's a fool's bet."

"Well," grumped Mithadan. "Time for a visit to the ale barrel myself." Mithadan walked off muttering about the "old days" and the Wight going "soft."
Old 05-20-2002, 02:10 PM   #76
Auriel Haevasawen
Wight

Sting

"Sorry Aosama, I think these postings are flying in thick and fast and I'm not too sure where everything is or what everyone is doing, all the same, someone needs to check on Rosa, she's looking rough."
Old 05-20-2002, 02:13 PM   #77
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

piosenniel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

Licking the last crumbs of cheesecake from her fingers, and running her tongue around the borders of her lips to make herself presentable, piosenniel runs to the nearby keg for a draught of something to slake her thirst. her thoughts run to finding a dance partner now that she's refreshed herself with food and then drink.

Looking up at the clouds scudding along in the blue sky, she is surprised to find herself suddenly flung on the ground, her coronet askew over one dark eye. It seems she's run into some solid, and very dusty thing. Blinking the sunlight out of her eyes, and focussing on the field in front of her, she spies a large, tattered heap on the ground near the keg.

'Who let those elves in to this party!!!' muttered the heap in an irritated manner' 'Thieving and running down senior citizens! . . .'. The tattered heap raised its head and a baleful glare came into the old wight's eyes.

'Begging your High and Mighty Wightness, sir, but who are you calling a senior citizen. You're just a young sapling in the first flush of life . . . er, umm . . . decay, that is. I'm sure I'm older than you by an Age or so!'

Standing, brushing off her dress, and readjusting her fillet of holly leaves to her mussed up curls, piosenniel curtsied to the Barrow Wight and extended her hand to his. 'Here let me help you up.'

Once up, she brushed him down as best she could without knocking off bits and pieces and got him a new, full tankard of well-brewed ale. She watched as he swallowed a large mouthful and let out a loud celebratory belch. The baleful gleam fading to a look of anticipation as he brought the tankard to his lips again. A sigh of satisfaction wheezed out of him as his sight spied the bottom of the vessel.

'Well, I'll take that as a Thank-you'!, grinned piosenniel. '& now that you're refreshed, let's go over by littlemanpoet's band and dance a round or two.'

Before the somewhat taken aback Wight could nay-say her, she had taken firm hold of his one good arm and wheeled him into the dance.

Leaning toward his mouldering ear, for the music was good but quite loud, she told him: 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR WIGHT - AND MAY THE STARS SHINE ON MANY MORE!!!'
Old 05-20-2002, 02:14 PM   #78
Auriel Haevasawen
Wight

Sting

Auriel pulls a disgruntled face when she hears Mithadan betting as she looks after Rosa. Being rather shy she lacks the courage to say anything though. Instead she looks around for something to clean Rosa up with.
Old 05-20-2002, 02:17 PM   #79
Lindolirian
World's Tallest Hobbit

Lindolirian has just left Hobbiton.
Shield

Lindolirian walks in and loudly announces, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARROW DOWNS!!!", lights a pipe and sits quietly in a corner observing the festivities...
Old 05-20-2002, 02:19 PM   #80
Marileangorifurnimaluim
Eerie Forest Spectre

Marileangorifurnimaluim has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Having been transformed (in another thread) by Lush into an inch-high biting fairy, Maril battles the light breeze and alights on Mithadan's wine glass, narrowly missing falling in. Wha-whoa! Her tiny arms pinwheel.

But this guise gives her certain abilities.

Hearing the Barrow-Wight's plight, she rubs her 2mm palms together and produces a fairy wand, "I know just what to do."

In a pinkish cloud of Kool-Aid scented smoke, a woman in appears next to the wight, seated calmly in an office chair, thick glasses balanced on the end of her nose, notebook balanced on her lap. "So.. when did this need to sacrifice begin?" she purrs soothingly.