Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-10-2003, 08:12 AM   #81
Palando
Animated Skeleton

Location: That place in your heart where from warmth flows and love grows
Palando has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Superb entry mate. Not quite as we had planned it but I am happy with the post none-the-less.

Truely the dispear and futility of revenge are born out here at teh tragic end. I will skip the arrival of the guard and cut straight to Halasan's final breath.

This will leave Catrina, Whisper and Haleg to go there seperate ways.

My next post will be my final post for this story.

This story thread has been a joy to write for and to watch it grow and evolve over what was unfortunatly to long a time. (the delays though were all understandable and so I am happy enough that we have got to this point.)

Once my final post is written then you are welcome to post one last entry or to leave it at that.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this story. It was just as dark as I had hoped!

all the best

Palando of the blue robe
Old 10-22-2003, 10:33 AM   #82
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Boots

My apologies to Squatter and Palando for taking so long to write Catrina's response to the slaughter. And my thanks for the wonderful opportunity to write for a profound and serious game. Creating Catrina and Kiatus was a keen if solemn delight. I hope what I have done is sufficient. I wasn't sure if I needed to write of the assassins.

I blame you two also for lightening my purse to the tune of several volumes of Gemmell. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Cheers all. It's been an incredible game.
Bethberry
Old 10-23-2003, 05:07 AM   #83
Palando
Animated Skeleton

White-Hand

Well with a great measure of sadness my final post is up. I did write some further story of Catrina after the burial but realised I had gone too far beyond the requirements of my post.

Again I want to thank you all for your input and please feel free to add a final summary post to the story as an epilogue.

This will probably be the only story I contribute to as I found it difficult to find time to post as much as I would like so a final thanks to all the contributors...

All the best for your futures.

Palando of the blue robe
Old 11-20-2003, 07:09 PM   #84
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Shield

I have been expecting Squatter to post his final post, but I know he has been ill.

Would Squatter or Palando please let me know if I should send the game to Elvenhome now?

Bethberry,
Rohan Moderator
Old 11-21-2003, 02:41 AM   #85
Palando
Animated Skeleton

White-Hand

Hi Bethberry,

I think it is time for BOT to make its way to Elvenhome now.

Thanks to you and everyone else who helped and contributed to it.

all the best

Palando