Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Roleplaying > Elvenhome
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-17-2011, 06:31 PM   #201
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Sorry I got distracted as per usual.. I think other stuff would have been going on .. 14 years hmm I hadn't thought quite so long but it isn't impossible. After all I imagine there was a very limited choice of spouse for anyone. It is a small half hobbit inhabited place with no human settlements within easy travelling distance so unless death creates an unexpected vacancy or a traveller stays around there may have been only a handful of candidates for any given person. Jessamy is limited by being too wilful, spoilt, and generally a bit odd by Bree standards and generally more trouble than she is worth. Could easily see her missing that particular boat.

We did have some fantastic weather - almost too hot but cold now and tomorrow will be very wet alas....

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Old 09-09-2011, 01:21 PM   #202
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Thanks G55 for the comment! And for paying any sort of attention to this little RP, I'm honored

Fornost would be pretty cool. But I am not at all averse to jumping ahead 14 years. Though it might be torture for Edwin to hang around Bree that long. I suppose he could leave and come back having seen a bit of the world? Hmm...I like that idea, if you like the 14 year jump.

Really I think Jessamy's desire to find out where her father came from is enough to start with, and then we have them run into trouble associated with the rising of the War, which could be Dunlendings. It's been a long time since I did an RP involving Dunlendings, would be fun.
Old 05-29-2015, 06:08 PM   #203
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

piosenniel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
~*~ Sending this thread to Elvenhome ~*~

Today is 5/29/2015 - last post on this thread was 09-09-2011.