User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-19-2003, 12:22 PM   #41
Chathol-linn
Animated Skeleton

Chathol-linn has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Good to be back. - Harald's idea is kind of limiting, maybe. I sent Pio a PM, but this time I will send the proposed post in a PM to get a response. - Regards - Chathol-linn
Old 11-19-2003, 03:03 PM   #42
Nurumaiel
Vice of Twilight

Nurumaiel has just left Hobbiton.
Shield

Pio,
Here is my post for Edmund. I've used Kali a bit, so if there is anything out of character let me know. And I'm not quite sure if anything Edmund has said or thought has contradicted with things he has thought or said in my absence, though I've read the posts. I'm willing to change anything you think necessary!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Edmund worked hard alongside of Kali, making certain he never looked at the hobbit boy, but keeping careful note of where he was at all times. Every so often he would check on his squirrel to make sure it was doing all right, and felt a thrill run through him every time the large brown eyes met his own. He would smile fondly at it and then tuck it away again with the utmost gentlest.

As much as he tried to ignore Kali, he could not help but think of the hobbit's talent for drawing animals. After seeing a few of the sketches, Edmund began to wish he had a drawing of his squirrel, as well as of the bunnies, as they would soon be gone. Oh, yes, that was cruel. His mother was very cruel. How could anyone even consider destroying the lives of those fluffy white (with adorable black patches) bunnies, with their beautiful and mild eyes? If only he could think of some way to rescue them. "I wouldn't care if everyone in Bree died, as long as they didn't eat those bunnies," Edmund muttered to himself.

Kali's head shot up and turned towards Edmund. "Did you say something?" he asked, his voice quiet. He couldn't be blamed for it. When he had tried to speak to Edmund in the past, he had been rewarded with some sharp reply. He received no better this time.

"Yes, I did, but I wasn't talking to you," Edmund said, turning his head away. He realized that he had been rude and, not knowing if Berilac could hear or not, made up for it by speaking again. "But if you really want to know, I said I'd want all the people in Bree to die, if they didn't eat the bunnies." That would satisfy everyone. It was very polite, and his mother couldn't put him in the kitchen with Cook for being polite.

"Oh." Kali was silent for awhile and concentrated on his work, but his mind as well as his hands was working. "Well, I wish the bunnies wouldn't be killed, either. I didn't really know that..." He hesitated. "I wonder if they could be rescued somehow."

"That's a silly thing to think," Edmund said scornfully, but inside he felt pleased. Maybe he could use Kali to help him rescue the bunnies. If they were caught, the blame would be put on Kali. But a little hobbit would be a lot quieter in rescuing them than a seven-year-old boy would. Kali might be useful... he'd have to see if Will thought anything of it.

Once again he checked on his squirrel, this time taking a few extra moments to stroke the small head. Kali had also stopped working and was watching the two of them. The squirrel put one little paw on Edmund's finger and the boy giggled with delight. Turning with a broad smile to Kali and completely forgetting himself he said, "That's the first time he's ever done anything like that."

Kali smiled back. "He's a great squirrel," he replied. "What's his name?"

"I don't know. I haven't thought of a good name yet. I just like to call him my squirrel. That seems a good name for him now." He sighed wistfully, his finger very still so the squirrel would not withdraw its paw. "Mamma says I'll have to let him go when he's fully better. He was injured, you know, and I rescued him and took care of him. But I don't want to let him go because I'll miss him, and someone might hunt him down..." His voice trailed off and his lower lip trembled a little. "I have nightmares about it." Kali said nothing, but looked up at Edmund with eyes full of sympathy.

Edmund continued. "Mamma says I could find another injured squirrel, but I love this one best. If I found another hurt squirrel I'll take care of it, of course, but I don't want to let this one loose."

"Maybe after we rescue the bunnies we could save your squirrel from being let loose," Kali suggested.

"Who said we're going to rescue the bunnies?"

"Nobody." Kali shrugged. "I just have nightmares about them getting killed."

"I had a nightmare about it. But how could you? I only just told you about it."

"I had a nightmare just now," Kali replied innocently. "I saw the bunnies being killed in my head."

"Oh. Well, if you call those nightmares... Mamma says those are imaginings, but I think they're nightmares, too. I also had nightmares about it." They thought about these 'nightmares' for awhile before Edmund realized who he was talking to. "Well, it was a silly idea," he said, his voice growing harsh again. "We can't rescue them." But he began to think.

[ November 19, 2003: Message edited by: Nurumaiel ]
Old 11-19-2003, 03:12 PM   #43
Child of the 7th Age
Spirit of the Lonely Star

Child of the 7th Age is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

Nuru,

Great post! Only one tiny correction .... the bunnies are white with black patches!

Cami
Old 11-19-2003, 04:43 PM   #44
Child of the 7th Age

Sting

Bandits,

I did a post that brought the day to a close.

Just to be sure I also did a save that any of the bandits can use by putting a post on the discussion thread. I'll paste it up. The post could deal with anything later that night or the next day before sunset. If it's not used, then I'll erase it.

Tara - I've put up a save that I'll fill in tonight or tomorrow about the men impatiently waiting at twilight to sneak off on their raid. Do you want to address us right before we leave? (Are you coming too?)

Everyone else, get ready to ride and cause havoc (or walk as the case may be!) Pio says no killing or serious injury, but who's to say some of the baddies don't at least give it a try and have to be stopped? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Cami
Old 11-19-2003, 05:43 PM   #45
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Taralphiel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Taralphiel
Sting

Thanks Child for the PM! I have a post for you here:

Lotar

Lotar stretched out his shoulders from being hunched for a good few hours. Staring the map down again, he nodded and took it out with him to the clearing.

The only people within earshot there were Soran and Guthwine, but he knew his words would be heard through the camp. It was silent as the grave that night.

'Allright! The plan is set! Thanks to Gareth, we know that this farm is unprotected on the outskirts of the town, almost backing onto forest. So this is how we shall attack'

'Two groups, one headed by myself, the other by Guthwine and Soran, will attack. My group from the roads, Soran's from the trees. You are not to be there dallying! This is a snatch and grab! Once you have what you came fer, you dissolve into the trees'

'There is to be no uneccessary actions, and you follow all orders given by your leaders, no questions asked! I have no problems in raking you over the coals meself if you say one words thats not straight. Is all understood?'

Kandel appeared beside his father 'I am supposing I will stay here?'

'Aye. We need someone reliable to stay here. You'll take with ye a few of our original people. I dont want that new group split up'

Kandel looked a little annoyed, but did not argue.

Lotar turned his attention back to the now forming group

'Well, are ye all ready?'

~*~

I hope thats okay! I wasnt sure who to head the groups, taking into account Lotar's 'dislike' of Guthwine. Let me know what I should change [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I'll put a reply to Are's post in when they are leaving
Old 11-19-2003, 05:50 PM   #46
Nurumaiel
Vice of Twilight

Shield

Child,
Thanks for the correction. I've dashed into my post really quick and added the black patches. I trust that I handled Kali fairly well, then?

How much I'm enjoying myself! It is indeed wonderful to be back. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-19-2003, 08:37 PM   #47
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

piosenniel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

Welcome back, Nuru!

Nicely done post! It's on the game!

~*~ Pio

[ November 19, 2003: Message edited by: piosenniel ]
Old 11-20-2003, 01:29 AM   #48
Child of the 7th Age

Sting

Nuru,

I thought Edmund was just fine! You have a real knack for expressing the world of children.

Tara,

I've given a lead in to your post, and a brief one sentence wrap up. Let me know if there's anything you want to change.

Pio,

Check your e-mail.

Bandits,

Please hold off on your plundering till I get a response from Pio. I am asking her if we need to coordinate the chronology, i.e., if Bree should come to nightfall of the present day before we start our rampage, or not....

She'll let you know when the pillaging can start.

Cami

[ November 20, 2003: Message edited by: Child of the 7th Age ]
Old 11-20-2003, 02:36 AM   #49
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Sting

I put up 3 SAVE spots that will carry the Bree-landers to the end of the present day.

Bandits

No need for you to wait for them to be filled in. The bandits can go ahead and maraud the Farroweed farm.

Go ahead and carry Gareth with you as needed, and you have my permission to make him a casualty if you need one.
Old 11-20-2003, 08:56 AM   #50
Child of the 7th Age

Sting

Point of information.....

I went back over the story and here is the actual chronology. I made changes in my own posts so that the raid on the farmhouse will take place at midnight on the same day that the recruits arrived. This way the story comes together more easily. No changes or edits were required other than in Guthwine's posts in order to do this...

This puts us timewise at the very same point as the Breelanders:

Broad Timeline

Day 1: The townsmen receive news of the bandits and hold a meeting. Eruantalon joins up with the bandits.

Day 2: First day of school and Berilac takes the children out to look at the hedge.
Arrival of the first letter from the Weather Hills.

Day 3: Second school day. Angry parents at the door of the school. Andreth asks Berilac to help her with her son. Guthwine arrives at the bandit's camp and Eruantalon makes his first trip out to search for recruits.

Day 4: Third school day and the children repair the hedge with Berilac. The recruits come back to camp. Lotar thinks on what to do and addresses them at midnight to go out and attack the farmstead in the dead of night....

Bandits - Please note that it is midnight or later when your raid takes place. Everyone should be asleep as you quietly creep up to the farm.

Happy pillaging!

Cami

[ November 20, 2003: Message edited by: Child of the 7th Age ]
Old 11-20-2003, 12:09 PM   #51
Tinuviel of Denton
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Tinuviel of Denton has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Tinuviel of Denton
Silmaril

Should I write a post where Soran leads the group? Since Tara mentioned that.
Old 11-20-2003, 12:36 PM   #52
Child of the 7th Age

Sting

Tinuviel,

Yes, please do... Remember that it's pouring rain and cold. Also, Guthwine is with you. Feel free to respond to him any way you choose.... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I'll wait till your post is up to write one of my own in response.

Cami
Old 11-20-2003, 12:43 PM   #53
Orofaniel
Mighty Mouse of Mordor

Orofaniel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Orofaniel
Tolkien

I was wondering if one of you, Child or Pio, could paste this into the game. It's a short post for Fippi at the hedge. The date would be: posted November 17, 2003 04:20 PM.

Thanks in advance.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Fippi

The school had been great this day as well. Fippi liked school very much, and also the company of the other children. Now that Berilac had taken them all to the hedge it was even better. Fippi was quite fond of the Hobbit-ranger and he wanted to be like him when he grew old.

This day his dad, Hedgar, was also working and he smile when he saw Fippi coming. "'ello, son," Hedgar said and gave Fippi a stern clap on the shoulder. "You're joining us, eh?" He said and smiled even wider. he seemed very proud of his son.
"Yes, dad." Fippi said in a thin voice and followed the other children.

Then the branch-dragging began, and the small children did very well. They filled the holes that the adult Hobbits didn't manage to do.

Lily, Kari, Fippi and Randy were working on their hole. "Need any help?" Fippi asked Lily as she tried to lift one of the bigger branches. The little girl smiled and accepted. Fippi took a good grip and lifted the branch. They were soon finished, and the four of them were very proud of the work they had accomplished.

"Look!" Kari said. She was pointing at a small insect on the branch. Fippi saw it and gathered the two others that were standing too far away to get a look on it. "What is it?" Lily asked, she was almost sounding afraid.

"Nah....It's just a small insect," Randy said to Lily. "I know that." Lily replied. "But what kind of an insect?" Lily asked again. Fippi didn't know so he shrugged. The others did so too. Lily gave faint smile. "Oh, well," she said. "We should probably finish this up," Randy said after a few moments with complete silence.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

If I need to change something, just let me know.

Thanks,
Oro

EDIT: I've also filled in my 'save' for Rosie. The one when she brings tea and cookies to the workers at the hedge. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ November 20, 2003: Message edited by: Orofaniel ]

[ November 20, 2003: Message edited by: Orofaniel ]
Old 11-20-2003, 01:08 PM   #54
Child of the 7th Age

Sting

Pio,

I can see from the "viewers online" function that you are reading the game thread. Could you go ahead and paste up Oro's post?

I know from bitter experience that if two people try to edit in a single space at the same time, disastrous things can happen.

Cami
Old 11-20-2003, 01:46 PM   #55
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Sting

Cami

I'll put Oro's post up. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I've also finished the long post for Berilac that follows the Mayor's post. All is now quiet and unsuspecting as far as the Hobbit Ranger goes.

The night is ripe for a little raiding!
Old 11-20-2003, 02:03 PM   #56
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Sting

Oro your post is on board - nicely done. I love how little Fippi thinks Berilac is 'old'! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Nova I also put your PM'd post on just before Oro's - it's the edited version - let me know if you want anything changed. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-21-2003, 11:19 AM   #57
Nurumaiel
Vice of Twilight

Shield

Orofaniel,
I like how you handled Edmund in your post. It's obvious that Edmund doesn't like Hobbit children, but nothing was ever said how he feels about Hobbit adults. I think when Rose spoke to him, he could sense that she was a little bit like his own mother, Hobbit or not, and that feeling compelled him to like her. That is, of course, setting aside the pleasant mood he was in, with his squirrel by his si- on his shoulder. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Just something I wanted to comment on, because I'd never considered it before.
Old 11-21-2003, 12:05 PM   #58
Tinuviel of Denton
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

Over to you, Cami.

On a side, and possibly unworkable, note, what if Soran were to get hurt during the raid? The others would be in such a hurry to get out of there that they would leave him behind, which would give Lotar a good reason to chew Guthwine out. Maybe whoever comes to investigate could find him and take him back to Bree, both as a source of information and because they can't just leave an old man lying untended.

I don't know if the idea fits in with the story. Use it or not if you will.
Old 11-21-2003, 03:05 PM   #59
Child of the 7th Age

Sting

Tinuviel,

Check your pms....

Cami
Old 11-21-2003, 10:32 PM   #60
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Ive put a post in for Lotar, but it isnt complete...

Ive put at the end that something happens in the house, which is where Soran and Guthwines group is.

A few have suggested some sort of trouble, like the new recruits playing up, or someone getting hurt.

Shall we decide on something to happen? Once we have, I shall add it to the end of my post that Lotar comes in and tries to sort it out...

Ill also put a reply to Kirima now [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-22-2003, 04:58 AM   #61
Orofaniel
Mighty Mouse of Mordor

Pipe

Quote:
Oro your post is on board - nicely done. I love how little Fippi thinks Berilac is 'old'!
Small boys think that everyone that are older than themselves are "old". Especially when they are Rangers.....I see Berilac as Fippi's idol. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
Orofaniel,
I like how you handled Edmund in your post. It's obvious that Edmund doesn't like Hobbit children, but nothing was ever said how he feels about Hobbit adults. I think when Rose spoke to him, he could sense that she was a little bit like his own mother, Hobbit or not, and that feeling compelled him to like her. That is, of course, setting aside the pleasant mood he was in, with his squirrel by his si- on his shoulder.
Just something I wanted to comment on, because I'd never considered it before.
I'm glad that you, Nurumaiel, liked the way I "handled" it. I hope that I'm not "interferring" too much with other people's characters and so on. In Edmund's case I just thought it would be a bit funny to give him a cookie and some nice tea. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I hope it was Okay. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

~*~

Hopefully the Joint post between me and Esgalhugwen will come soon.

[ November 22, 2003: Message edited by: Orofaniel ]
Old 11-22-2003, 10:42 AM   #62
Child of the 7th Age

Sting

Tara and Tinuviel,

Good posts that get us right into the action...

I am going to do a post where some of the recruits encounter the fleeting family and want to mount an attack. Guthwine will hold them back.

Regarding Soran getting hurt....please check your pms. I think Lotar will come out smelling like a rose in this one, and Guthwine will smell more like a skunk!

Soran would need to post the actual accident -- then the band will leave the farm; the neighbors will run over to help; and finally his disappearance will be noted....

Cami
Old 11-22-2003, 10:55 AM   #63
Tinuviel of Denton
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

I'm going to do it, but I'm not quite sure when I should post it. I think I'll just wait for a couple more bandits to post, then I'll put up Soran's accident.

Edit: I've put up a save which I hope to fill tonight or tomorrow.

[ November 22, 2003: Message edited by: Tinuviel of Denton ]
Old 11-22-2003, 07:58 PM   #64
Esgallhugwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Esgallhugwen has just left Hobbiton.
The Eye

Me and Oro have finished the Rosie Poppy taking the children to school post, terribly sorry it took so long, we've both been delayed it seems. Oro is just reading it over, hopefully it will be up soon. [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]
Thank for your patients!
Old 11-22-2003, 10:57 PM   #65
Tinuviel of Denton
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

All right, Soran has whacked himself a good one and is lying unconscious between the house and the barn. His head is bleeding somewhat profusely and he is lying in a somewhat unnatural position. He won't be moving for a while.
Old 11-23-2003, 05:27 AM   #66
Orofaniel
Mighty Mouse of Mordor

Sting

Okay, me and Esgallhugwen has finished our joint post. Here it is:

(Should be placed in a 'save' on page 4: posted November 13, 2003 05:38 PM)

Quote:
It was early morning, and Rosie was already up. Hedgar was still sleeping when she tried to wake Fippi, who was very tired and needed a small to wake up.

Rosie went quickly down to the kitchen and prepared food for Fippi and herself. Some moments later her nice boy was seated at the table eating his breakfast. Hedgar came when Fippi had finished. "So, you're going to walk Fippi to school today?" Hedgar said and gave a faint smile.

"Yes, I am. Together with Poppy and Lily." Rosie said smiling back and then looking at Fippi. "Are you sure you have eaten enough," she said curling her lips together as she didn't believe him when he said yes. "Okay then," she said. "Let’s get ready; I think Poppy and the children will be here soon." She said walking out from the kitchen and out in the entry.

Fippi followed her and waved at his dad. Hedgar gave a short wave back and finished up his breakfast. "You know that I'm going participate in the Hedge building today, right Rosie dear?" Hedgar said loudly so that Rosie would hear him. "Yes, dear. I do know that. I'll be back before then, I think. If I do, I’ll make you a nice cup of tea before you leave." She said and put her small head in the door and waved; "We're off," she said and disappeared. Fippi waved one last time and closed the door.

Poppy was now standing in the yard with the children. "Hello, Lily," Fippi said as he saw her hiding behind his mother. "Hi," Lily said in a thin voice. "Hello Poppy dear," Rosie said and smiled. "And hello to you too, Lily." She said and clapped her on the head.

"Shall we?" Poppy said.

Rosie stood beside Poppy with Fippi close behind. The Lady Hobbits walked up the road to gather the remaining children when Rosie quietly asked Poppy "so Poppy my dear, are you worried about the ruffians that will be coming?"

Poppy thought this over for a few seconds getting her thoughts together "well, to be honest, yes, I can't help but be nervous especially for the children and all, I'll do what ever needs doing, but I wish there wasn't the threat of fighting heavy in the air" Rosie nodded with the same concern in her eyes.

They both decided it would be best not to talk about it with the children around, so their conversation turned to the weather and other such casual matters. "It's a wonderful day today isn't children?" Rosie beamed at the children both Big and Little.

Some nodded and the younger ones giggled at the funny shapes the clouds had put themselves into. Once all the kids had been gathered up from their houses they merrily went on towards the Inn.

"Well, here we are. All of you be good in school now!" Poppy smiled and gave Lily a kiss on the forehead, Rosie kissed Fippi on the cheek, Fippi blushed hugging his mom than scurrying into the school room along with the other children.

Esgallhugwen- Nice writing with you...Lets do it again sometime... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Cheers,
Oro [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-23-2003, 09:41 AM   #67
Child of the 7th Age

Sting

Oro & Esgallhugwen,

Very nice!

I have pasted it on the thread in the space you requested.

Cami
Old 11-23-2003, 03:19 PM   #68
Arestevana
Shade of Carn Dûm

Arestevana has just left Hobbiton.
Eye

Tara- Thanks for the PM. I think your post is great, but I do see one problem...

Tara and Cami- Between your posts, Kirima seems to be in two places at once: Sentry duty at the campsite and pillaging at the farm. Am I missing something, or does this need fixing?
Old 11-23-2003, 06:09 PM   #69
Child of the 7th Age

Sting

Arestevana,

You mean Kirima can't split into two pieces? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

My goof! You are indeed on sentry duty. I have done the edit. Many thanks.

Cami
Old 11-23-2003, 09:51 PM   #70
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Cami: You mention in your post with Guthwine, that Eruantalon is there. Just thought Id let you know so you could switch the names [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

There is a save post there for the bandits. I was going to post, but seeing that was there, I shall put it here. If you wish to use it in the save its up to you [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

~*~

Lotar

Lotar tried to make his expression put to what his words couldnt. Guthwine had let a pack of wolves into the farmhouse, who knew what they were doing!

'Allright! Into the trees all of ye!' he hissed at his group, who obediantly slinked away. He was glad he had his old troop under his command. Moving away, he began counting heads. Mentally he had always done this after a raid. He loathed leaving anyone behind.

It was then he realised there was one missing. Stopping dead in his tracks, he waited for Guthwine to move past him.

'Where is Soran?' he said to Guthwine evenly 'You had better know where he is...'

~*~

I hope this post doesnt come in too soon. Just let me know if there are any probs
Old 11-25-2003, 04:10 PM   #71
Child of the 7th Age

Sting

Tara and everyone,

This week is a little crazy for me with many family obligations because of the holiday. I will be around less than usual but will be back full force in a few days.

Tara -- I will wait till I respond to you and then I'll paste up our joint response. Hope that will work.

Cami
Old 11-26-2003, 12:31 PM   #72
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Sting

Like Cami, I am in the midst of the Thanksgiving Holiday preparations - cleaning, cooking, etc, for family and guests.

I won't be on very much if at all until late Saturday or Sunday for sure.

Thanks!

~*~ Pio ~*~
Old 11-29-2003, 06:00 PM   #73
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Sting

Chathol-linn

The Bandits have struck the Faroweed place and pillaged it thoroughly.

Letty Faroweed and her children have come into town late that night, brought in by one of the Hobbit Farmers who helped drive off the Bandits. Andreth has taken them into the Inn and sent her stable boy to the Mayor and to get Berilac. They are all meeting at the Inn at the moment - Berilac, Harald, Telien, Andreth, Letty, and Farmer Thistle.

I've done a post - do you want to go ahead and follow up on it?
Old 11-29-2003, 07:40 PM   #74
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Sting

Chathol-linn

Great post! I took it and spliced it in to mine that preceded it.

I SAVED your post spot following mine in case you want to place a post there about the meeting at the Inn.

~*~ Pio [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-30-2003, 01:37 PM   #75
Child of the 7th Age

Sting

Pio,

Thanks for pushing the Inn sequence forward.

Bandits,

I have finally pushed my last houseguest out the door and will do a post for Guthwine tonight responding to Lotar.

Cami
Old 12-01-2003, 12:58 AM   #76
Child of the 7th Age

Sting

I have filled in Andreth's save on 11/23 at 6:16 pm.

Tara,

Since we had such a long break, I decided to erase the save and put your post up in a new space: 12/1 at 1:54 am. I also added Guthwine's own response.

Could you go ahead and go back to the farm to rescue Soran?

If the story moves slowly, you can just add it directly to the game thread. If the Breelanders to on to the next morning, just put your post here and I'll append it to the same box right under Guthwine's post....

Cami

Cami
Old 12-01-2003, 03:41 AM   #77
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Thanks Cami!

I put in a reply just now. I just wanted to check if theres anything wrong about it.

Should I have Soran and Lotar found in that post, or later?
Old 12-01-2003, 06:57 AM   #78
Child of the 7th Age

Sting

Tara,

Looks good!

When you get a chance, go ahead and add in the part where the men are found in the same post.

That way we can stay on the same page "time-wise" with the Breelander folk who are having their meeting in the middle of the night.

Cami
Old 12-01-2003, 02:00 PM   #79
Child of the 7th Age

Sting

Bandits:

Guthwine has responded to Kirima. He's not quite the monstor he's rumored to be. Guthwine's driven to save the group at the Weather Hills and will do anything he needs to do that!

Cami
Old 12-01-2003, 04:39 PM   #80
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Sting

Townfolk of Bree

It should now be the start of a new day – still grey and rainy from last night.

You will have heard the news by now of the raid on the Farroweed’s farm. Mayor Harald sent out runners to tell one and all.

I’d like to see a few posts about your characters response to the news, and an offer of how you can help – take in some of the incoming families, take in some of the livestock, help with the ditch project, whatever you can dream up.

~*~ Pio [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]