Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Roleplaying > Elvenhome
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-12-2004, 04:12 PM   #161
Child of the 7th Age
Spirit of the Lonely Star

Child of the 7th Age is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

Nova,

They fit together fine!

Everyone,

Nova and I have a joint post up at 1/11, 3:10 am. Andreth suspects the conies are involved but has no idea where the children are.

Cami
Old 01-12-2004, 06:58 PM   #162
Child of the 7th Age

Sting

Another post has gone up at 1/11, 6:17 pm, where Lily is tended to and Lilac sets up a makeshift house of healing in the Pony. Andreth and Hedgar are headed to Berilac's meeting.

Rosie....he's coming. Don't be too mad at him.

I'll do a bandit post tomorrow, getting the group back to the encampment. Other than that, Pio, I'll wait for you to post to see what ingenious thing you've cooked up!

Cami

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 10:37 PM January 12, 2004: Message edited by: Child of the 7th Age ]
Old 01-14-2004, 02:39 AM   #163
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

piosenniel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

The children are all saved! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Can someone take care of the rest of the fire and get it under control . . .

~*~ Pio
Old 01-15-2004, 07:54 PM   #164
Esgallhugwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Esgallhugwen has just left Hobbiton.
The Eye

I think I need a good flogging, does anyone agree? Could someone give me a brief summary of what is going on. I've been busy with diploma exams, it's absolutely infuriating not be be able to post much for this RP. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]
Old 01-16-2004, 11:58 AM   #165
Child of the 7th Age

Sting

Esgallhugwen and everyone else,

Here is where we are.....

In Bree: The fire is out and everyone has returned to your homes. A traveller has just brought the news that a large encampment of refugees has arrived in the northeast corner of Breeland, and are poised to attack.

For the next few days (real time), please prepare a post in the aftermath of the fire, saying how you feel about what happened and/or how you feel about the fact that the refugees have been sighted in Breeland.

Bandits: You are back in your encampment. Guthwine has addressed Lotar (Tara) asking for permission to attack in a few days' time.

If you'd like to describe your reunion with family and friends, you can do a post and put it on the discussion thread. Pio or I will paste it up. Or you can begin to speculate about the attack and describe the preparations, since this will surely be happening soon.

Pio - Can we start the siege late Monday night (real time)? We can leave saves if needed for the earlier posts.

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 1:09 PM January 16, 2004: Message edited by: Child of the 7th Age ]
Old 01-16-2004, 01:51 PM   #166
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Sting

Cami -

I'm working evening shift Monday - so I'll get something up in the wee hours of Tuesday when I get home. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

~*~ Pio
Old 01-16-2004, 01:52 PM   #167
Eruantalon
Wight

Eruantalon has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Eruantalon
Sting

This is somthing me and Arst have been working on for a little while. Its ment to show what people are thinking and some charctor shading for Rudgar and Kirima.

Its supposed to happen before the attack on bree. I told cami about it and now its done. We turned it into a combined post. So its like the two charctors are having a conversation.

After walking for such a long time the camp almost seemed welcoming to Rudgar. He almost felt like it was a new home. He had gotten so settled into the half of the camp where the rest of the bandits where. Now he was walking along the edge of the two camps. Seeing how many people had arrived and just looking around.

There where some new faces, and some old ones too. He found a feeling he had not felt since he was a child. He felt sadness well up inside of him. It hit him now more than any time before. Life had changed so much since he started working with these bandits. He was searching for fortune and he thought that would make him happy. Looking around the camp if he had the money right then and there he would want nothing more than to help those people around him.

Still all he could do was to try and help them. Yet what kind of help was he really. Bring all the bandits that where as shaggy and dangerous as a long unfed dog. Some how some way Rudgar had changed when he least expected it. The change was small but it grew over time. All his life he wandered with out a single friend.

While he walked along he saw Kirima sitting at the edge of the two camps. He remembered how she had been the only nice one to him the whole time that he was there.

Kirima was sitting by herself and happily watching the camps members talk. She saw Rudgar walking nearby. He came over and sat down next to her. They talked for a while, and Kirima pointed out some of the newcomers that she knew.

"That's Soran's sister Laira and her children," she said. "And over there is Elias, who folk often call Old Elias. He'll most likely be leading when we go to Bree..." She trailed off, happiness fleeing at the dark subject.

“Kirima, You it seems so sad. I know how you feel….. It’s drawing near. I can steal a chicken from a farmer. I don’t think I know what to do to steal a whole town from a people. A chicken is just a meal. It’s not a person’s whole life. I don’t know what I’m doing here or what is going to happen. You seem to be going through the same thing?”

Kirima nodded. "Yes, it is hard for me to attack the town. It seems too much like what was done to us," She gestured at the campsite. "But this is what we must do, is it not? If we do not win this town, winter will take us. We will freeze if we do not starve first. I'm sure many of these folk have thought the same as we, that mayhap we should leave the Breefolk alone, but we are still here. Is there any other choice?"

Rudgar knew that what was said was the truth. He looked at all the people around him. He knew that all these people needed help in this dire time. “Yes that’s true, but there has to be a better way. I know there has to be. I just can’t find it right now. By the time a better way would be found. Every one here would die from the winter freeze.”

Seeing the young children run past him he felt his heart break. Now even more, than ever before. Because he knew what it felt like to be so small and alone.

“Maybe we can help find a better way? My mind is sharp and nimble. But it doesn’t work well alone. Maybe we can think up a better way Kirima? If we don’t then at least they have the course there taking now. Either way it’s still good to talk to a friend again” Rudgar smiled when he finally said this.

Kirima nodded sadly. "Yes, there should be another way." she said. "But we cannot talk to the Breefolk. They may be like the evil raiders who came to burn our villagers, or they may be honest people. If they are evil, they will not help us, merely drive us out again. And if they are honest folk, they will trust us little more. They believe that we are bandits, and they are correct. We steal, we raid farmhouses, and we are going to attack their town. Why should they treat with us?" She shook her head and pushed the thoughts to the back of her mind, then smiled at Rudgar. "Yes, it is good to talk to a friend. Come, forget these gloomy thoughts." Kirima gestured around the campsite. "Let me introduce you to some of these fine folk."

“That does sound like a good way to spend the rest of the day. I would like to meet some of these people? Maybe I can make a few more friends here? Lets go Kirima that sounds like a fine idea.” The two got up now and made there way off to meet the rest of the camp. Talking to lots of new faces and people. Rudgar felt more at home on this side of camp than anywhere before.
Old 01-16-2004, 01:58 PM   #168
Child of the 7th Age

Sting

Eruantalon, Arestevana,

Very nice! I'll get it up right after Lotar's and Guthwine's posts.

Cami
Old 01-16-2004, 02:18 PM   #169
Child of the 7th Age

Sting

Pio,

Check your pms.

Cami
Old 01-16-2004, 03:11 PM   #170
Child of the 7th Age

Sting

Tara, Tinuviel, Arestevana, Eruantalon,

Check your pms! Please get back to me as soon as possible.

Cami

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 4:31 PM January 16, 2004: Message edited by: Child of the 7th Age ]
Old 01-16-2004, 04:24 PM   #171
Tinuviel of Denton
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Tinuviel of Denton has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Tinuviel of Denton
Silmaril

Can someone put this up for me somewhere in the midst of the refugee/scout reunions?

(By the way, I couldn't remember if I'd said how many children Laira had, or what she looked like, and the other discussion thread was not working when I tried to look. Sorry if there's any confusion.)

Tinuviel's Post: Soran

"Unca Soran! Unca Soran!"

The old man was swarmed by his overenthusiastic niece and nephews, curly-haired Lalia and the twins Jase and Chase. He laughed aloud, lifting Lalia above his head and twirling her around. The boys attached themselves to his legs, squealing with delight at seeing their uncle again for the first time in ages, as they had put it to their mother a few days ago.

Four-year-old Lalia kept up a constant stream of gurgling chatter, only half of which Soran was able to follow above the boys noise and the laughter of the many other children running about. The scout's camp was starting to look more like a good-sized village than the pitiful collection of tents it had been. The only problem with that image was the lack of houses and the fact that it was in the middle of the woods.

"They've missed you, big brother," a low alto voice told him. "So have I."

Soran disentangled himself from the children and turned to his sister. She smiled wearily. "They don't understand what's going to happen, do they?" he asked.

"No."

"Understand what, Unca Soran?" asked one of the twins.

Um. How did one explain such a thing to an eight-year old? "Well . . ."
Old 01-18-2004, 03:57 AM   #172
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Taralphiel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Taralphiel
Sting

Here is my post. On what was in the PM, I wanted to show Lotar's resistance to the idea, but a sense of giving up to Guthwine's ambition...in short, he's a tad depressed! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

TARALPHIEL - YOUR POST IS ON BOARD HERE: January 16, 2004 12:17 PM ~*~ Pio

~*~

Lotar had been staring at Feanwe's hair clip, stirring memories in his mind. The refugee's had come into the camp, and their faces brought him naught but pain. It reminded him of the family he had lost, and his grief could not seem to be any more full.

He heard movement, and heard Guthwine's voice talking behind him.

"Give me just three days for this pack of travellers to rest and train for the siege. On the morning of the fourth day, or perhaps under the cover of night, we will be ready to attack."

Lotar had given up on strategy and war, he simply wanted contentment. For a miraculous moment, his temper did not flare

'Guthwine, you are a man of war. You make your plans. I will follow them if I see fit to do so. I want no more a part. I am tired. And you are blind to your predicament. I think there may be another way, but you will not have it. So have your War.

Lotar sat down, and stared at the sheet of his tent.

~*~

Kandel sifted his way through the camp, and saw Guthwine leave his fathers tent. He stepped in and bowed

'Naught has changed. Bree's defenses are still coming up, and the people are still in slight confusion. What did Guthwine say?'

'He wants his War boy, and I have snapped. I do not know what to do'

Kandel sat by his father and looked at him 'All will be well. Whatever happens, all will sort itself out' Kandel grinned. With that, he stood up and said 'Im out for a quick walk. I want to see if I can find anyone I know' Lotar waved him off quickly

~*~

Kandel sifted through the camp of people, looking for familiar faces. He had lost touch with many old friends that stayed there. After searching for a good while, he headed out into the trees with a shrug. He was so busy in reasoning with himself that he did not see two women in front of him, both with very startled expressions.

He looked at them carefully, and small grin played on his face. Their dress was too clean and fine to be from the refugees that had just come in, and they looked to healthy for that. Their tense movements also gave away their fear. Kandel relaxed a slight, finding a little hope in the fact they were yet to flee.

'Well, I can tell a few things from you both. One is that you are not of those from the Weather Hills. And the second is that you are here for a reason, and have not stumbled here by chance...'

'My name is Kandel, and my father is one that runs this group you call banditd, murderers, and savages. And what are your names?'

'We are here to see for ourselves what you are, we mean you no harm' said one, a brave and stern looking woman.

'And I do not doubt that at all' Kandel said, not worrying that she did not answer his query. 'If you wish you may speak with my father on this. He is a man with a short fuse, but his heart is truer than you would put for a savage. What say you?'

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 6:10 AM January 20, 2004: Message edited by: Taralphiel ]
Old 01-20-2004, 02:02 AM   #173
Child of the 7th Age

Sting

Tara,

Good post, but your mailbox is full, so I will put my note on this thread....

Lilac and Andreth have gone to pay a visit to the outlaws just to have a look.

Take a look at my last post. Any chance that fellow breaking from the thicket could be Kandel? Do you think he'd be "fool enough" to go back with Lilac and Andreth to the town and try and talk some sense to Berilac and the mayor? Or would you rather bring the women to speak with Lotar? Kandel's recent conversation with his father may have some bearing on his willingness to do these things.

Feel free to use my characters. But Lilac should do most of the talking, since Andreth is more distrustful. Andreth's bow is hidden under her cloak on the horse's back so you won't see it. At least I hope not.

Go ahead and do a save on the game if that's the easiest way....

cami/child
Old 01-21-2004, 08:50 AM   #174
Child of the 7th Age

Sting

Tara,

Your addendum to the post was perfect!

I erased the earlier one and brought the whole thing forward on the thread and then set it up like a "sandwich": the first half of your post, then Andreth and Lilac, then Kandel speaking to the two women. See 1/17 at 11:35 pm.

I've also done a save where the two women will go and have a little talk with Lotar. Lilac will propose some alternative courses of action. After I finish that, could you respond for Lotar to the alternatives -- choose whatever course you think is best....?

Cami

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 9:52 AM January 21, 2004: Message edited by: Child of the 7th Age ]
Old 01-21-2004, 10:39 PM   #175
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Sting

Chathol-linn -

Can you please clear your PM's.

Thanks! ~*~ Pio
Old 01-26-2004, 03:13 PM   #176
Novnarwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Novnarwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Novnarwen Send a message via Yahoo to Novnarwen
Sting

Hi!

I just filled my save at page 6. (I'm very sorry for being late.) Oro will continue it..

If it needs editings, please let me know. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Thanks,
Nova
Old 01-26-2004, 03:22 PM   #177
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Sting

Looks good, Nova! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-27-2004, 12:29 AM   #178
Child of the 7th Age

Sting

Tara,

Please check your pms.

Other bandits,

Please also check your pms. and get back with me if you want to follow up on this.

Cami

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 1:41 AM January 27, 2004: Message edited by: Child of the 7th Age ]
Old 01-28-2004, 04:01 AM   #179
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Thankyou for the PM, and I apologise for not replying quickly. Here is my post for the save you have just put up Cami:

~*~
Lotar

Lotar looked into the eyes of the two women as they sat in his tent. Both looked edged on the spot, their nerves tight. But their earnest plea could not be from any place but their hearts. He stood up and faced them.

'It is agreed. I will let you take our sickest women and children. I could do little but refuse, they need it so. I thank ye for your kind deeds, all of ye. This will bring some joy to a place that has long had little'

Lotar saw the smile on his sons face, and shrugged him off. His conflict was great within him. He wished to make a home for himself, and the people of Bree were in his way. But he loathed the idea of killing to have such a pleasant life. He pondered whether these two could bring a peace all could be happy for. He also wondered if Guthwne would live with such a thing...

The thought of the man called his thoughts into order, and he looked back up 'I will tell you now there are those who will not like this plan. But I have no doubt that they will not get in your way. With that I must leave you for now'

He quickly left the tent, and it took him very little time to find Guthwine.

'Hear me now. We are taking the sickest of the owmen and children into Bree for care. We have some men escorting them there as soon as we can. I want no word from ye of this. I have sat idle to long, and now I take action that I think is wise. You will stay away from this Guthwine'...

~*~

Hope that is okay [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Let me know if anything needs to be done!

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 5:04 AM January 28, 2004: Message edited by: Taralphiel ]
Old 01-29-2004, 12:21 AM   #180
Child of the 7th Age

Sting

Chathol-Lin,

Thanks for your note, but I am having the same problem as Pio. I can't reply since your mailbox is full.

But do go ahead and post.

Tara

Thanks for the post! I'll go put it up right now.

I also have saves for Tinuviel, Arestevana, and Eruantalon who are all working on posts as well.

Cami
Old 01-29-2004, 10:24 AM   #181
Arestevana
Shade of Carn Dûm

Arestevana has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Cami- here is a post I have written up for Kirima, requesting to go along to Bree. Please tell me if anything needs changing!

ARESTEVANA - I PLACED YOUR POST. NICELY DONE! ~*~ PIO

~~

Arestevana's post

Kirima was crouched by the fire, tending a sick child. The child's mother fretted helplessly as the small boy shook with a racking cough. Kirima felt nearly as helpless, for there was little she could do, even with her skills in healing. Any plants in the near woods with healing virtues had been pulled in the past weeks. Food and water were scarce, and the cold was always present, stealing life from the injured and ill.

Kirima stood up and smiled encouragingly at the child's mother. 'There's not much else I can do,' she said quietly. 'But don't lose hope. He's a strong lad, and we'll have new supplies soon enough.' She turned and left, her smile fading quickly.

Away from the fire, Kirima slumped against a tree. 'That boy will up and playing again before the spring,' she told herself fiercely. No, said a voice in her head. By springtime he will be with your children. You and his mother will weep, but you won’t bring them back. Kirima straightened. There was nothing she could have done to help Pepin and Brier, but she could try to save the other children here.

She glanced around the camp, and to her surprise saw Kandel near his father’s tent, talking to two women she did not recognize. With a second shock she noticed their clean, neat clothes and healthy color, and realized that they must have come from Bree. She watched curiously as first Kandel, and then the strangers, entered the tent.

When Lotar emerged a moment later and hurried over to speak with Guthwine, Kirima walked over and ducked inside. After the moment it took for her eyes to adjust to the dimness, she saw Kandel and Minastan talking to the women from Bree. Minastan looked up and, in response to her questioning glance, told her that the Breelanders were going to take some of the sickest children and their mothers to the town where they could be tended.

Kirima stared at Minastan for a moment in surprise. Then she turned to the strangers. “My name is Kirima,” she told them. “I wish to go with you when you return to Bree. I am not wounded or ill, but I have some small skill in healing. There is little I can do here, but perhaps I could be of some help in the town. May I accompany you?” She watched hopefully as the two turned to converse quietly. Then for a moment her mind wandered, and she remembered the sick boy she had been tending just a while ago. She turned her attention back to the Breelanders, and hoped desperately that they could be trusted.

~~~

Edit: Thanks Pio!

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 2:00 PM January 29, 2004: Message edited by: Arestevana ]
Old 01-30-2004, 03:04 AM   #182
Orofaniel
Mighty Mouse of Mordor

Orofaniel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Orofaniel
Tolkien

Hello!

First I'll have to excuse my absence from the RPG. I'm really sorry, just been very busy...and on the top of it all, I'm sick.

Anyway, I got to fill in my save on page 6.(The last post on page 6.)

Hope that was alright..
Old 01-30-2004, 07:52 AM   #183
Child of the 7th Age

Sting

Thanks, Pio.

Arestevana,

Great post! I will have Minastan convey Lotar's approval to Kirima today. I'll also go ahead and do the general narrative post that gets us back to Bree.

Tinuviel, Eruantalon,

Since your planned posts are essentially reflections on the arrival of the women at camp, there shouldn't be a major conflict with my post. However, if we do find that there are conflicts, I will modify my own post so that it agrees with yours.

BTW, I am asking that the Breelanders not yet publicly reveal the fact that Minastan is actually a Ranger or that he was sent out by the Mayor. In other words, we still want to keep Minastan's cover.

In private, feel free to discuss anything you want with him!

Oro,

Good to see you back!
Old 01-30-2004, 07:33 PM   #184
Eruantalon
Wight

Eruantalon has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Eruantalon
Sting

Heres Rudgars reaction to the new arrivals. If you guys think there should be any changes go right ahead. I tied to make not to mess anyones story line up. Just show what Rudgar was thinking and doing while they came to camp.

ERUANTALON - YOUR POST IS ON BOARD.

-- PIO

As Rudgar went through the camp he felt honest joy. Feeding hungry people felt good. The goat seemed to be coming along nicely. It had his full attention at the time. Basting it and keeping it from burning. That’s when he noticed two woman.

They didn’t look like the other people here. They where dressed well and didn’t seem to fit here. They moved always beside each other. Seeming to have a conversation that no one could hear. Although a distraction. They didn’t keep him from his work. But he couldn’t help but look up and wonder. That’s when Kirima walked. They spoke for a moment and she had as little idea as him. He asked one of the people who where helping with the food to watch the goat for a few moments.

These people where not from here. They seemed worried and conscious of there surroundings. Watching out side he saw them speak to some one he knew. He realized something was happening. Something big was going to happen. These people wouldn’t just walk into a camp like this with out a reason. They seemed scared and at the same time. It looked as it they where hurried to talk to some one. Lotar was probably the one. He was the only one that seemed to want war less than anyone else.

They could vary well be what everyone was hoping for. But he knew that it might not turn out that way too. Skulking around he followed from a distance to see what they where doing here. He almost forgot the goat for too long. Rushing back he saw that it was cooking well. So he made his way back to where he had last seen the two ladies. But he couldn’t see them anywhere now. Feeling desperate he looked for some one. To find anyone who could answer these strange events. He couldn’t find anyone at the moment. But that didn’t stop him from trying to find some one who knew.

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 12:31 AM January 31, 2004: Message edited by: piosenniel ]
Old 01-30-2004, 10:06 PM   #185
Tinuviel of Denton
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Tinuviel of Denton has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Tinuviel of Denton
Silmaril

Here's mine:

TINUVIEL - YOUR POST IS ON THE GAME.

-- PIO

Soran was doing his best to juggle three children, relate the scouts' experiences to his sister, and convince her that his head had been fine for quite some time now; Kirima had seen to that with her herb knowledge. That was when two well-dressed women followed Kandel into camp. The old man almost dropped his four-year-old niece, Lalia, who was busy trying to count his grey hairs.

He watched the two unfamiliar women, wondering what in the world they could want with them. One was obviously distrustful, the pretty Innkeeper who had spoken to the three spies in Bree. The other seemed quite confident of herself and her mission, whatever it was, though still wary. The Innkeeper kept glancing around, as though expecting someone to jump out at them. Soran saw her eyes widen when she saw the children, especially the s. He supposed she had been expecting some sort of army.

Minastan and Lotar were deep in some sort of conversation as the two women and Kandel approached. The play of emotions on Lotar's face could have been amusing as he took in the respectable look of the visitors, but fairly predictable. Minastan's was . . . harder to decypher. A flash of recognition and surprise, followed quickly by a replacing of the carefully neutral mask he usually wore. How interesting. Probably Minastan had known the two women before they chased him out of Bree.

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 12:29 AM January 31, 2004: Message edited by: piosenniel ]
Old 01-31-2004, 12:10 AM   #186
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Sting

CHATHOL-LINN

Your PM's have been FULL for several weeks. Have been unable to send you PM's or reply to PM's from you.

Please clear out your PM's - you can have only 10 at a time. Then let us know here.

~*~ Pio
Old 02-01-2004, 03:47 PM   #187
Child of the 7th Age

Sting

Pio,

Anyone home? Andreth and crew are parting at the north gate.

Arestevana,

Please check your pms.
Old 02-01-2004, 05:00 PM   #188
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Sting

Cami

My post is up for Berilac.

Lucy -y-y-y-y . . . er, that is Andreth . . . you got some 'splainin' to do! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-03-2004, 04:17 PM   #189
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

1420!

OK!

Time for Kirima to come in and plead her case to the Mayor. And please use Harald as needed . . . though you may want to leave him hesitant yet to let the group in.

Once that post is on board, I'll have Berilac come back in with news from Minastan. The Ranger will recommend the group be allowed in, but he'll bring a word of caution about the other leader in the bandit group - Guthwine.

Sound ok?

~*~ Pio
Old 02-04-2004, 02:43 AM   #190
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Sorry I havent been all that active in here! I have had a busy few weeks!

this is really starting to get quite exciting now! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

What should I have Kandel and Lotar do?

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 3:44 AM February 04, 2004: Message edited by: Taralphiel ]
Old 02-04-2004, 06:10 PM   #191
Child of the 7th Age

Sting

Tara,

Any chance you could do a post with both Lotar and Guthwine where Guthwine chews out Lotar on his new policy?

You can handle and speak for both the men....

Also check your pms for a bit more info on this....

Cami
Old 02-04-2004, 06:47 PM   #192
Child of the 7th Age

Sting

Arestevana,

Please check your pms.

Thanks.

Cami
Old 02-04-2004, 07:01 PM   #193
Arestevana
Shade of Carn Dûm

Arestevana has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

My post for Kirima is up; I apologize for the delay. Please tell me if there is anything that needs changing!
Old 02-04-2004, 07:06 PM   #194
Child of the 7th Age

Sting

Arestevana,

This is very well written. You've really made a case for your people.

We'll let Pio eyeball it as well just to make sure that the responses of the mayor are alright!

Cami
Old 02-05-2004, 03:13 PM   #195
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Sting

Arestevana's post was fine - and as you can see, the women and children are now within the bounds of Bree.

Nova, Oro, and anyone else still out there with us - please feel free to chime in here with your characters' thoughts on what has just happened. I'm sure Andreth will need volunteers to help out at the Inn and townie children might want to volunteer a little of their time with the kids who've come in. Make up names for them and their moms (though some are orphans now) to your hearts content! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Minastan has been sent back to the bandit camp. Tara - please make use of him as you need. send him back if you wish, to set up the meeting with the Mayor.
Old 02-06-2004, 06:08 PM   #196
Child of the 7th Age

Sting

We were having technical problems with the game. The game disappeared from the board after I did a post. The Barrow-Wight graciously restored the back-up thread. I believe the only post missing is mine. (Mine is half there.)

If someone else is missing a post, please let us know.

Cami

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 11:50 AM February 07, 2004: Message edited by: Child of the 7th Age ]
Old 02-07-2004, 12:00 PM   #197
Child of the 7th Age

Sting

Guthwine and his injured son will be arriving in the Inn in the middle of the night. His entrance, as usual, will be none too gentle....

Berilac -- please get ready for a terrified note from Andreth!

Tinuviel and Eruantalon,

I have brought your forward into the city which is where most of the action is now. If you'd prefer to stay back at camp, let me know and I will erase....

Could you do posts giving your impressions of what's going on? You might want to wait until I finish the save I just put up. You will be outside the Inn staying under cover as much as possible.

All the bandits -- check your pms.

Cami
Old 02-08-2004, 04:30 AM   #198
Novnarwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Novnarwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Novnarwen Send a message via Yahoo to Novnarwen
Pipe

Hi!

I just finished my save at page 7. I'm sorry it took so long, but I had to go out of town for a day... Bad excuse, I know...

Anyway, if it should be edited, please let me know.

Thanks,
Nova
Old 02-08-2004, 07:54 AM   #199
Child of the 7th Age

Sting

Pio,

Could you check your pms before you post? I am conveying a request from one of the bandits.

Cami
Old 02-08-2004, 11:23 AM   #200
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Sting

Eru

Please get a post on board in your SAVE place so I know where Rudgar is, how he is armed, how he is dressed, etc.

You can include in it what thoughts Rudgar is having about the town and how he got in.

~*~ Pio