Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Roleplaying > Elvenhome
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-24-2003, 02:13 PM   #1
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Shield Thread for Brainstorming and Planning Games/Proposals

The idea for this thread grew out of a discussion at The White Horse Inn, here:Discussion of gaming, p. 6 of The Horse.

This is a thread not for role-playing but for discussing game ideas: story line, time of game, number and type of characters, etc. Ideally, the discussion will lead to a game proposal which can be submitted here to Bethberry, the Moderator for Rohan, either via PM here on the forum or to bethberry@barrowdowns.com.

The gamers who created The Blue Mountain RPG will be coming here to develop their ideas, but anyone can also use the thread to solicit ideas and advice about game ideas.

Have fun!

Bethberry

[ February 24, 2003: Message edited by: Bethberry ]

Last edited by Bęthberry; 09-09-2005 at 04:03 PM.
Old 02-24-2003, 02:22 PM   #2
Mattius
Soul of Fire

Mattius has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Hey hey hey! (The extra hey was to say hey). So I guess we will just be carrying on what we were talking about on the White Horse thread. Anyone want to join the sequel to The Blue Mountains??
Old 02-24-2003, 04:04 PM   #3
Auriel Haevasawen
Wight

Auriel Haevasawen has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Of course, where else do you think I'd be dear boy?

(Don't expect any posts till the weekend though, working to horrible deadlines in mortal world!)

To others not originally TBM afflicted ... join with us, join with us, join with us! We want to eat your brains (sorry,shareyour brains, Freudian typo!)
Old 02-24-2003, 04:27 PM   #4
Aylwen Dreamsong
The Melody of Misery

Location: The Island of Conclusions (You get there by jumping!)...
Aylwen Dreamsong has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

My brain probably doesn't taste very good! Though, I'd be happy to join with you people of TBM!

[ February 28, 2003: Message edited by: Aylwen Dreamsong ]
Old 02-24-2003, 04:36 PM   #5
Mattius
Soul of Fire

Sting

Originally posted by Ith...

Quote:
I came up with something interesting last night when I was half-asleep; it's pretty basic but it can make for something VERY interesting:
Despite the taking back of Isengard by Gondor, Fangorn Forest has suffered much since the War of the Ring. The trees have become more malicious than ever, killing even men, and the Ents grow ever more sparse. They have retreated deep into the forest and don't know of the terrors that have happened. Fangorn is almost impossible to come out of alive now.
The king visits Isengard. He hears of what has happened in Fangorn and summons warriors from all around to find out and vanquish the problem.

....we could have Ents, mortals, anyone as characters! And Radagast might even be a little more in character; he'll be more at home.
Anyone have any problems with this idea? I know I certainly don't but im pretty sure Ith and everyone else will be open to suggestions!
Old 02-26-2003, 06:41 PM   #6
Ithaeliel
Cornus Caliga

Location: Five-hundred-twenty-five thousand, six hundred minutes from here
Ithaeliel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Ithaeliel
Silmaril

I am definitely open to suggestions; if you come up with a new game plan please post it here! By the way, where are you, Brinniel?! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] We need you!

Aylwen- I'm glad you decided to join us! It's all the more fun to have you on board
[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img].

[ February 26, 2003: Message edited by: Ithaeliel ]
Old 02-27-2003, 05:22 PM   #7
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Sting

I'm here, I'm here. Sorry, I've been overloaded with research projects at school the past few days (you should know that Ith!).

Welcome, Aylwen! It is good to see you join us.

Like everyone else, I'm completely open to suggestions. Unfortunately, I'm no good when it comes to thinking up a story myself. I'm much better at building from someone else's idea. I think Ith's idea is excellent and would make an interesting story. As said before, if this story takes place 1,000 years later, it will allow more creativity. The Fangorn Forest would be an interesting setting, as it is almost the complete opposite setting of TBM.
Of course, I'm still willing to hear some other story suggestions, too.

I hope to see some others besides just the five of us who wish to take part in this future RPG.

Last edited by Brinniel; 04-15-2007 at 09:59 PM.
Old 02-27-2003, 06:31 PM   #8
Ithaeliel
Cornus Caliga

Silmaril

Quote:
Sorry, I've been overloaded with research projects at school the past few days (you should know that Ith!).
Oh, do I know it.... this week has been and continues to be a living h*** (except here!).

As for people joining, the discussion thread will be up soon enough, and then the others will join. Aylwen's just a bit early [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img].

I'm glad we're able to agree on so much of this; it makes for a much faster and easier process.
Speaking of agreeing, I agree that about a thousand years from TBM is a good starting point. Just one thing: where does it begin? Should there be one long post getting us all to Isengard/Fangorn to meet with the high king, or should we all come one-by-one from our various locations?
Old 03-02-2003, 01:02 PM   #9
Mattius
Soul of Fire

Sting

I like the idea of us comming one by one to Gondor without seeing each other for a millenium. Brinnel will also have to write out Rothalle somehow too, or we could just not mention her at all I guess.

I quickly drafted up an opening post for Mattius and Radagast and Brin suggested I put it up here so here it is!

Mattius laid down into the golden foliage with a sigh of delight. The fall and autumn leaves crackled under his weight as the elf put his hands behind his head. The little river sang close by and birds harmonised beside it. Opening his eyes he looked up at the streams of brilliant sunlight breaking through the naked treetops. He still liked the Golden Woods; even a thousand years after Galadriel had left, Lorien still had something magical and elvish about it.

He sat up and looked for Radagast, the wizard was a few feet away, kneeling down and filling up a flask from the small stream. The birds were dancing about him as he chatted back to them cheerfully. With a straining groan he pushed himself to his feet and the birds flew skywards. Mattius jumped to his feet but spun around when he heard horses hooves on the ground. Indeed there was a tall man dressed in the garb of Gondor riding a tall brown horse.

“Greetings!” Radagast said as the rider slowed his stallion and jumped down.

“Good afternoon to the pair of you,” he replied, “I am Arthos, Messenger of Gondor.” The man removed his helm to reveal his shoulder length black hair and shook hands with the elf and Radagast. “I travel to the Northern Kingdoms of the Dale and The Lonely Mountain but came to these woods to search for a river or stream where I may refill my water supplies.”

“Then you have struck luck good sir,” said Mattius leading him to the stream and helping him fill his flasks. “May I ask why you are heading so far north of Gondor, for it is a long ride.”

“Indeed you may and indeed it is,” Arthos said standing up to face the two travellers. “The King is in search of a hero, there has been problems in Fangorn.” At this Radagast’s mind sparked.

“Fangorn?” He asked in a calm voice.

“Yes I’m afraid so, people have been going in and are not being seen again. That wasn’t so bad, people just tended to avoid it but just recently…” Arthos’ voice trailed off.

“Yes?!” Radagast said almost screaming.

“Well, bodies began to be found, ripped to shreds and now there are rumours of children being stolen from their beds during the dead of night. Things are looking really bad.” For just a second Mattius caught the look in Radagast’s eyes. Pure fear. “But I must be on my way, thank you for your help gentlemen.” With that he put his helm back on, mounted his horse and rode north.

“What is wrong Radagast?” Asked Mattius.
The wizard looked up at the elf.

“We need to go to Minas Tirith Mattius, immediately.” Mattius nodded as Radagast began to walk south in deep thought. He would give Radagast time to speak his worries, one thousand years of being with him had let him know when to leave him be.

[ March 02, 2003: Message edited by: Mattius ]
Old 03-02-2003, 02:22 PM   #10
Hirilaelin
Shade of Carn Dűm

Hirilaelin has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I thought of this idea a bit ago, and thought it was really cool, but need some help developing it more completely.

The basic idea is that it is some time after the War of the Ring, but in Mirkwood, evil has been growing. Dol Guldur is still there, poisoning the forest, and the elves, (aided by various wizards, rangers, etc.) have to destroy it.

I need some help with the timeline, and I have a rather technical question: are there female Istari? I ask this, because I would like to be one, (if this RP ever gets played) but I don't know if it would be "Tolkien." Thanks very much!
Old 03-02-2003, 05:29 PM   #11
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Sting

I'll probably write out Rothalle by having her go west. I think I might write a flashback in my first post to show this.

So are we all going to run into each other at Minas Tirith?
Old 03-02-2003, 06:32 PM   #12
Ransom
Wight

Ransom has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Ransom
Sting

Hey-

I'm interested in learning more about your RP. ^_^ Around what year would this RP take place? It seems like a post-War of the Ring RP, but i'm not sure. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

-Ransom

[ March 02, 2003: Message edited by: Ransom ]
Old 03-02-2003, 06:39 PM   #13
Ransom
Wight

Ransom has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Ransom
Sting

I've been working on a RP for the last week, and I was wondering what you all thought of it. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

In War

History of the Order of the Black Rose

“Ecthelion II, son of Turgon, was a man of wisdom. With what power was left to him he began to strengthen his realm against the assault of Mordor. He encouraged all men of worth from near or far to enter his service, and to those who provided trustworthy he gave rank and reward.”

-Appendix A, Return of the King, page 1030

Perhaps because of her national identity, Gondor always suffered from a dearth of information about her foes. While nobles, merchants, and even the Stewards had small number of personal spies, their efforts were largely devoted toward their political enemies. The only information about the movements of Gondor’s foes usually came from merchants. This information, when obtained, was often embellished to a great degree. Ecthelion viewed the chaotic state of Gondorian intelligence a severe annoyance. His solution was extremely unconventional, and the howls of outrage from the nobles echoed off the walls of Minas Tirith.

Ecthelion gathered two hundred men who had proven their loyalty to the White Tower both physically and mentally. On New Years Day of 2970, he knighted all two hundred and formed the Order of the Black Rose. Its organization was that of a religious order, with the member supposedly sequestered in a handful of chapter houses scattered throughout the land of Gondor. To further strengthen the false image of the Order, he attached half a dozen priests and priestesses of Namo and Nienna.

In reality, the order was given control of the Steward’s large but inefficient intelligence network. It took five long years of purges and training before the first pieces of reliable information began to flow in from such places as Harad, Laketown, and even Bree. The order continued to expand, adding more knights and spies with each passing year. Denathor II spent part of his youth with the knights, and its excellent performance greatly pleased him. He placed the order under his direct command, merging it with the elite Citadel Guard that held the White Tower.

History of the Cult of the King

To the best of Gondor’s combined knowledge, the Cult of the King was founded shortly after the return of the Witch King to Mordor in 1980. The name of the original founder is lost in the haze of time, but the extralegal interrogation of several former members has given some insight to the group’s twisted theology. Maintaining that the Valar have selfishly abandoned Middle Earth, the group believes that Saurun will become the new God after conquering the last of the fallen Valar’s servants. While there theology is somewhat unstable, their dedication to the downfall of Gondor is unquestionable.

Unlike the Order, whose agents generally operate independently, the Cult rarely has less than five members in any given place. While group’s leader is usually a member of their priesthood, their cells have been known to pose as anything from a family to a merchant train. This teamwork had the unexpected side affect of severely limiting the group’s operation areas. While over three-dozen cells are known to be active in eastern Gondor, the cult shows no interest in any country besides Gondor.

They have a large amount of monetary resources, most of which is dedicated to bribing and subverting various nobles and merchants. Over the last three months, acts of sabotage and assassination have been attributed to the cult.

Story

Three Errand Rider, bearing messages from Denathor, have vanished overnight on a lonely stretch of road between Minas Tirith and Pelargir. The documents carried contained information about Minas Tirith’s defenses as well as the general status of the Hosts of Gondor. Interrogation of cultists arrested near Osgiliath has hinted that one of the of cult’s more skilled cells had a hand in the disappearance. The Order wants the cultists exposed and captured before the documents can be sent to Mordor.

Luckily for Gondor, the weather has taken a turn for the worse and snow is already an inch deep. The storm will last on and off for three our four days, leaving about a foot of snow and seriously impeding travel over the Anduin. The cultists will need to wait a week before they can head turn the stolen documents over to their masters. The PCs much catch or kill all five members of the cult before the week is out.

Old 03-02-2003, 08:18 PM   #14
Ithaeliel
Cornus Caliga

Silmaril

Quote:
So are we all going to run into each other at Minas Tirith?
Probably not Minas Tirith; it would take too long to get to Fangorn from there. I think we should meet up at Isengard.

Ransom: I'm glad you're interested! This is a post-war RPG; sometime in the middle of the fourth age I'm assuming. And your RPG sounds very, very cool.

Quote:
are there female Istari?
That there are... or is. There is only one that I know of and that is Alatar. She was one of the blue wizards, the two who went into the far east of the world and were never seen or heard from again. But you could change it to make it work somehow!

For the record, here's the first post for Ender:

It was dusk in Lorien.

The ever-darkening clouds loomed overhead, their grey mass turned different shades of pink in the wake of the sun. Far beyond, to the east, a vast canvas of sky gave off flaming auras of all the colors of a rainbow. Amid the painted wisps of cloud and air was an orb of dark gold, ever sinking further toward the deeps of the world.

It was on such an evening that Endereth walked through the woods of Lothlorien again, after many, many years. Only shortly after her escapades in the Blue Mountains had she even set foot in the land she had once called home. But long since then she was a ranger. She had no home.
In her travels she had descried many processions of her people on their way to Valinor. Her heart broke again and again each time she saw them, for she knew they would never have her among them. She was a lone wayfarer, never to find a home with the elves again. She had forsaken them for her own desires long ago.

Now, as Endereth walked through the Golden Wood, once great and lit with the magic of the Lady of Light, she was taken aback at the magnitude of its fading. No sunlight shone now through the trees, and the golden leaves of winter were not nearly so wondrous as they once had been. Still they fell in numbers at her feet as she wrapped her dark cloak tighter still about her chilled body. The whole wood seemed to shrink before Ender's feet as her clear, icy eyes beheld a land shrouded in dusky silver.

Ahead of her there was an opening in the trees, leading to the shining waters of the river Nimrodel. Beside it, a tall bey mare was leashed to a tree. She neighed and lifted her head slightly as Endereth approached. The ranger gave a wry smile and stroked the mare's neck. "Yes, I remember it too, Caeren. It used to be glorious, but no longer. Now, let us move on."

The elven ranger mounted her steed hastily and they made east, following Nimrodel upstream, as the last sliver of sun sank behind the hills. Its light still gave a golden hue to Ender's face as she left Lorien; for the last time, she thought. Her back turned to the forest, she was surprised to hear three voices speaking with serious tones. Sliding off of Caeren's back, Endereth ran to the source of the voices, though their persuns were hidden from view. As soon as she believed she was close enough, Ender gave a startled cry to see a messenger of the King of Gondor ride away quickly. Just a few feet away she heard the two remaining voices speak.

"What is wrong, Radagast?"

Ender stifled a gasp. Radagast? Was Radagast the Brown, wizard and bird-lover, truly here in Lorien?

"We need to go to Minas Tirith immediately." It was the voice of Radagast. Endereth would know the commanding tone anywhere. And it must have been Mattius with him!

As Radagast appeared and began to walk southward, Endereth walked out from behind a tree, breathless, unsure of what to say. A strong-looking, fair-haired elf looked up as she appeared, looked down again, and did a double-take. "Endereth?!" he shouted.

Radagast whipped around at Mattius' cry, his eyes growing wide, and he smiled in spite of himself. "Why, if it isn't the ranger Endereth! Mae govannem, my dear."

"Mae govannem, my old companions," Endereth replied, still reeling from the shock of seeing the two there of all places. "May I ask you both... what has just occured that requires a venture to Gondor?"

Sound okay?

[ March 02, 2003: Message edited by: Ithaeliel ]
Old 03-03-2003, 03:35 PM   #15
Auriel Haevasawen
Wight

Sting

Many apologies for disappearing off the face of the Earth temporarily.

There are a lot of good ideas here. If we're all going to work together we need to come up with a pencilled-in plan of how to combine them.

For now heading for Isengard seems the best option in our main thread but there seems a lot of scope to combine other threads like Ransom's for example and allow them to run along side each other before finally joining. Oh dear, v.v.tired and that may not make sense. Great posting ideas so far. Must apply brain (such as it is).
Old 03-03-2003, 03:44 PM   #16
Mattius
Soul of Fire

Sting

Yes with hindsight I agree that Isengard would probably be a better meeting place than Minas Tirith. Your post was cool Ithaiel, like friendsreunited.com!

Ransom, is there any chance you would like to join this RPG as well as concentrating on your own too (which sounds very cool and I may wish to join in the future)?

Anyways I need a bath so I'm off for a while- adieu!
Old 03-03-2003, 04:06 PM   #17
Hirilaelin
Shade of Carn Dűm

Hirilaelin has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Were you talking to me Ransom? Well, if you were, the answer: After the WotR, but i don't know exactly when, which is the problem. I was thinking something like 20 years, maybe a few more, or maybe right smack afterwards. I'm still undecided.
Old 03-03-2003, 05:20 PM   #18
Ithaeliel
Cornus Caliga

Silmaril

So we seem to have worked most of the details out; should we send in the proposal now?
Old 03-04-2003, 02:24 PM   #19
Mattius
Soul of Fire

Sting

Seeing as though it was your original idea I think you should be in charge of the RPG Ith. But don't worry, we will all help out!
Old 03-04-2003, 06:38 PM   #20
Ithaeliel
Cornus Caliga

Silmaril

If you say so [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] though I tend to think of it as our RPG. So I think I'll send in a proposal, though if I find any missing details I'll get back here first.

Edit: I found some already! How long is this going to take in both the story and in real life, and what should be the title?

[ March 04, 2003: Message edited by: Ithaeliel ]
Old 03-05-2003, 01:45 AM   #21
Mattius
Soul of Fire

Sting

What does the mod. say is the maximum length of time can be? A title? Hmm, something like 'Fear of Fangorn' but thats not too great.

Hey Ith , if the opening paragraph has to be quite long then why don't you put mine and yours together to make it a bit more substantial?

[ March 05, 2003: Message edited by: Mattius ]
Old 03-05-2003, 05:44 PM   #22
Ithaeliel
Cornus Caliga

Silmaril

You're right Mattius; I think I'll combine the two posts. I don't know if there's a time limit on games in Rohan, I believe you just have to meet the deadline you claim. I'd estimate this would take about, oh... three to four months? And about the same time for the story itself.

As for the title- "Fear of Fangorn" isn't too bad. Maybe something like "Threat of the Trees?" That's kind of lame too, though.
Old 03-05-2003, 05:55 PM   #23
Mattius
Soul of Fire

Sting

Yeah it is hard, I wil have a good think over the next couple of days or so and see what I can come up with.
Old 03-05-2003, 07:17 PM   #24
Ithaeliel
Cornus Caliga

Silmaril

I've sent in the proposal and I tried to speak for all of us, though I could not put in everyone's profiles, so I'm trusting you to post them in the discussion. If, when you see it, you want to change anything or think something is inaccurate, please tell me and I'll just PM the moderator! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

See you all in the discussion thread!
Old 03-06-2003, 01:50 PM   #25
Auriel Haevasawen
Wight

Sting

I'm sure they'll be flexible about our time frames as we've already proved we can be trusted with a convoluted plot!

Please, please, please can we have some Entwives? (Sorry, personal obsession. I won't be remotely offended if they don't suit the development of the plot.)

Awaiting discussion thread!
Old 03-07-2003, 05:42 AM   #26
Mattius
Soul of Fire

Sting

Wow cool idea, I would really like to see that! I have no problem with them being included but its really up to Ith.
Old 03-07-2003, 04:33 PM   #27
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Sting

I remember Ith once talking to me about including Ents and Entwives in the story....
Old 03-08-2003, 07:13 PM   #28
Ithaeliel
Cornus Caliga

Silmaril

I personally really have no idea how Entwives would fit in with the story, but I suppose that, seeing you are such a creative bunch, you could find a way to weave them in nicely.
In other words, it's fine! Entwives away!
Old 03-10-2003, 02:13 PM   #29
Auriel Haevasawen
Wight

Sting

Yipee. We have cameos, we have main characters, we have an introduction. Now all we need is an adventure. Saddle up and away we go!!(metaphorically speaking I haven't ridden a horse since I was 11 and I can't imagine my alter-ego going for it much!)
Old 03-16-2003, 03:57 PM   #30
Mattius
Soul of Fire

Sting

Hows the application going Ith?
Old 03-16-2003, 09:46 PM   #31
Ithaeliel
Cornus Caliga

Silmaril

I'm not sure what's up. I sent it in about a week ago, and the reviewers haven't contacted me yet. I'll be sure to tell you when something happens, though.
Old 03-18-2003, 11:10 AM   #32
Auriel Haevasawen
Wight

Sting

No problem, I'll just hang around until something happens. I'm a little over worked again so only being involved in one story as a cameo (in the Shire) is probably for the best but I'm really missing you all. I think of you as pixelated friends. I think I'd better check on how Radagast is doing in the pub for now. See you or read you soon.
Old 03-18-2003, 04:57 PM   #33
DayVampyre
Wight

DayVampyre has just left Hobbiton.
The Eye

Be there room for a late comer? This seems like it will be a very fun and interesting RPG...
Old 03-18-2003, 05:07 PM   #34
Horse-Maiden of the Shire
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Horse-Maiden of the Shire has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Hey, can I join too? Heh heh heh, love the RPG's.
Old 03-18-2003, 05:58 PM   #35
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Sting

Anyone's welcome to join and I'm happy to see newcomers. Right now we are waiting for our discussion thread, which will hopefully be up soon.

I've gotten two PMs from those who were in The Shadows of Umbra RPG saying they are still interested in doing a second RPG together. Perhaps we can begin our discussion here shortly.
Old 03-18-2003, 06:41 PM   #36
Ithaeliel
Cornus Caliga

Silmaril

Quote:
but I'm really missing you all. I think of you as pixelated friends.
The feeling is mutual, Auriel! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Yes, I've missed roleplaying with all you guys too, and seeing as I'm only involved in two RPGs right at this moment I'm looking forward to more excitement.

DayVampyre and Horse-Maiden: You may certainly join! And you're not late at all. The discussion hasn't even begun yet. We'll start accepting characters when the thread is up, however, so with a little time we'll see who wishes to come.

Does anyone have an idea of how long the reviewers take with proposals on average? It seems an uncomfortable length of time right now; I've got no word. Maybe I mistyped the address, but I could have sworn I was pretty careful. If one of the moderators for Rohan sees this, could you please do us a courtesy and tell us how long it might be? Thank you!

Ithaeliel
Old 03-18-2003, 06:45 PM   #37
Aylwen Dreamsong
The Melody of Misery

Location: The Island of Conclusions (You get there by jumping!)...
Aylwen Dreamsong has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

It took the reviewers a week (give or take a few days) to accept my game.

I can't wait until the discussion thread opens!

Aylwen

[ April 12, 2003: Message edited by: Aylwen Dreamsong ]
Old 03-18-2003, 09:41 PM   #38
Horse-Maiden of the Shire
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Horse-Maiden of the Shire has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

ah, yes! this is going to be so fun.

ive been looking for a RPG to go into, and now i found one!

go me! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-19-2003, 04:54 AM   #39
Mattius
Soul of Fire

Sting

I can't wait to start RPging with you guys again!
Old 03-19-2003, 05:42 PM   #40
Ithaeliel
Cornus Caliga

Silmaril

Only a week for yours, Aylwen? It's been at least two here! Maybe I'd better re-send it... lucky it got saved [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]