Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Roleplaying > Elvenhome
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-14-2003, 05:52 AM   #1
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Shield The White Horse Inn planning thread

Writers of the Mark, hatch all your little subplots for The Horse here.

If you wish, you can also plot with me, Aylwen Dreamsong or, each other, via email:

bethberry@barrrowdowns.com
aylwen@barrowdowns.com

If you don't want to give out your email address here on a public post, and want to keep your plots a secret, post here to identify who you wish to plan with and then send the addys to me. I will forward addresses and first messages to you.

Lyra, I will be replying via email to you later this morning.

Bethberry

Edit: Lyra, plots sent!

[ August 14, 2003: Message edited by: Bęthberry ]
Old 08-14-2003, 07:52 AM   #2
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Shield

A helpful summary (I hope!) of characters currently in action in The White Horse, with their gamers identified in parentheses. Please post here if I have forgotten anyone!

Aiyana, falconer (Annunfuiniel)
Aldhelm(miller), Maedlyn & Deol (XPhial)
Aleia and Anwir, thief (Horse-Maiden of the Shire)
Annawyn, master seamstress (Estelyn Telcontar)
Aylwen, Assistant Innkeeper (Aylwen Dreamsong)
Barthaew, glass-maker (TheRulingRing/Mathom Collector)
Bethberry, Innkeeper (Bęthberry)
Child, Bard of Rohan (Child of the Seventh Age)
Corrin, dwarf visitor (GarenLilorian)
Delia, apprentice herbalist and upstairs maid (Orual)
Iona, waitress (Varda)
Iswyn, scullery maid (Sophia TTM)
Lachlan, brewery worker (Taralphiel)
Laevin, blacksmith (Thenamir)
Lairwyn, midwife (Alaklondewen)
Leofan, stable master, Frodides, and family (Nurumaiel)
Madi Codex, visitor from the White City (Idgian)
Mia, maid (Manardariel)
Raven, minstrel (DayVampyre)
Ravenna, apprentice seamstress (elven maiden Earwen)
Ruthven, junk peddler (Bethberry)
Shae, traveller (Kryssal)
Talan (Daniel Telcontar)
Theora, kitchen maid (Lyra Greenleaf)
Windheneb and Castar, young men about town (VanimaEdhel)
Wingesith and Fremman, actors (Belin)

[ August 14, 2003: Message edited by: Bęthberry ]
Old 08-14-2003, 08:12 AM   #3
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Shield

Future events for the White Horse:

wrapping up Market Day
--Hamish will arrive with crates of duck and geese. Mayhem will result. Contact Lyra Greenleaf for plans
--return to The Horse of all staff, the usual dinner activities if desired.
--vistors seeking evening meal, entertainment

childbirth scenario
--Maedlyn the miller's wife. Contact XPhial for plans
--Lairwyn, the midwife to attend (Alaklondewen)

traditional courting scenario
--Laevin (Thenamir, with some help from Estelyn Telcontar and Bethberry)
--will likely run concurrently with previous scenario

fire in the Stable
--contact Aylwen Dreamsong, who will be running this scenario (surprise!)
--this can involve both Inn staff and neighbours; it is a community emergency

I think that's probably enough for now!

Those of you with childen as characters can also do some plotting to establish some kind of school/kindergarten/ childcare for The Horse if you wish. Other gamers feel free to contact each other to set up future events, just inform either Aylwen or myself of your plans (or ask for help, too).

Bęthberry
Old 08-14-2003, 11:36 AM   #4
Nurumaiel
Vice of Twilight

Nurumaiel has just left Hobbiton.
Shield

Aylwen,

I saw that we were going to be having a fire in the stable later. I just had a small question to ask of this. Or, rather, a favor. Of course Horse Maiden of the Shire will have to agree. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Anwir, being a former thief, will probably still be a doubtful character to the inn. They've heard he's changed, but what proof would they have of this? The fire in the stable would be the ideal opportunity for him to proof he's changed for the better. I'm thinking of a Black Beauty scene here. Anwir could show a lot of bravery (though foolishness would not be overlooked) by heading into the stable and rescuing some of the horses. Of course he wouldn't be able to rescue them all, but Leofan and other guests would be of assistance.

This was just a little idea of mine. The matter rests entirely in the hands of you and Horse Maiden of the Shire. I thought I'd throw it out there. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Also, I hope it's all right that I post here. I dislike giving out my email simply because it also gives my real name. I also don't really see this idea as being one of those 'secret' ones.
Old 08-14-2003, 12:31 PM   #5
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Shield

If I may interject here, Lyra might also have plans for Theora for the fire. At least, let her in on the planning. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 08-14-2003, 01:16 PM   #6
Sophia the Thunder Mistress
Scent of Simbelmynë

Sophia the Thunder Mistress has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Sophia the Thunder Mistress
Sting

Lyra, I would assume that Iswyn would be involved in the chaos that ensues with Hamish's delivery of the fowl. I can work with what you actually give me on the inn thread, or you can contact me (still no pms) at sophia@barrowdowns.com

Sophia
The seasons fall like silver swords, the years rush ever onward; and soon I sail, to leave this world, these lands where I have wander'd. O Elbereth! O Queen who dwells beyond the Western Seas, spare me yet a little time 'ere white ships come for me!
Old 08-14-2003, 04:12 PM   #7
Lyra Greenleaf
The Diaphanous Dryad

Lyra Greenleaf has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

I'm checking out my ideas regarding the future storylines with Bethberry, then I'll write them here. As for the part in the fire, what I'm thinking of would just be helping whoever was doing the main firefighting. It definitely wouldn't conflict with any of your ideas, Nuru.
“Sylphs of the forest,” I whispered. “Spirits of oak, beech and ash. Dryads of Rowan and hazel, hear us. You who have guided and guarded our every footstep, you who have sheltered our growth, we honour you."
the Forbidden Link
Old 08-14-2003, 05:33 PM   #8
Manardariel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Manardariel has just left Hobbiton.
Shield

Quote:
Those of you with childen as characters can also do some plotting to establish some kind of school/kindergarten/ childcare for The Horse if you wish.
I would be interested in having Mia organize a school thingy. Would that be alright?
My idea was that apart from spelling and some math, the kids learn usefull things: things about horses, herbology (or somethíng close to that), housecare...Most of you people´s characters have special talents that could be converted into "subjects" if your interested.

Bethberry, would I have your permission to start this?
Old 08-14-2003, 05:52 PM   #9
Nurumaiel
Vice of Twilight

Shield

Manardariel

I like that idea. Frodides would enjoy teaching the children in just about any subject she had knowledge of, and Leofan would be more than happy to give horse instructions. If any of the guests had horses they'd be willing to let Leofan use, he could even give lessons! Despite Mihtig being gentle, he is a stallion and children/parents might not be comfortable with that.
Old 08-14-2003, 06:17 PM   #10
Aylwen Dreamsong
The Melody of Misery

Location: The Island of Conclusions (You get there by jumping!)...
Aylwen Dreamsong has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Quote:
--contact Aylwen Dreamsong, who will be running this scenario (surprise!)
Oh, I do love surprises... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Quote:
I'm thinking of a Black Beauty scene here. Anwir could show a lot of bravery (though foolishness would not be overlooked) by heading into the stable and rescuing some of the horses.
Awww, Black Beauty! :P Anyway, I see no problem with it, so long as Horse-Maiden of the Shire doesn't mind. Besides, if Anwir doesn't prove he's straightened up, he'd be back on the streets! Sounds like a good idea to me.

Then there is the issue of repairing the stables (thank you Bethberry [img]smilies/redface.gif[/img]), but I'm sure I/we can think of something... [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]

All the best,
Aylwen

P.S. Yesterday was my "deathday"! Yay! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 08-15-2003, 04:07 AM   #11
Manardariel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Manardariel has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Happy Deathday! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Would you by any chance be intersted in giving music lessons???

Nuru- wonderful. Honestly, I don´t think the parents would care, judging by the way their kids just jump around.... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Still, I see your point.
Old 08-15-2003, 06:38 AM   #12
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Shield

Heh. Yesterday was my *deathday* too, of sorts. I am in one of the cities caught up in the major power backout yesterday, which hit me around 4:30pm and lasted until the wee small hours of this morning. So, it might have looked like I was logged on, but .... Also, I will be out of town this weekend attending a funeral, so please, if I don't reply promptly, understand that I won't have access for two days. Thanks!

Manardariel, if you want to organize the "education" scenario, you go, girl! One point you might want to think about, though, is the plausibility of Mia, a maid, becoming a teacher. Not impossible, just something that would have to be explained. Also, when Nurumariel brought Leofan's family to the Horse, we had talked about Frodides being a teacher. I'll let you two work this out!

I will be emailing Lyra later this morning so she can start posting ideas here.

Aylwen, about the stable fire, I seem to recall there were also plans to coordinate something between HMS's Anwir and Idgian's Madi, but you likely know more about that than me. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Bęthberry
Old 08-16-2003, 07:38 AM   #13
Lyra Greenleaf
The Diaphanous Dryad

Silmaril

OK, this is the rough outline for the escaping ducks and geese adventure, as agreed by Bethberry. As many people as possible, especially child characters, need to be involved for maximum chaos!:

After the birds get delivered Froma tells Theora to check on them (count
them, make sure they're securely held etc). After Theora has done this, she sees
something out of the window (or anyway gets distracted somehow) and gets called
back to reality by sqawking ducks, Froma scolding, plus children looking in,
running around etc. In her panic and guilt, as she thinks she left the crate
open, she knocks the goose crate over freeing them. Then the children plus
anyone else, as well as Froma and Theora run around after the birds (with
whatever comic consequences) until Froma shouts that enough is enough and orders
all the children out. The adults tempt the birds back with food, then Froma
yells at Theora for causing the trouble. But at some later point a child tells
Theora that he/she opened the crate to see the ducks.

Nuru- would one of your children do this? If you don't want them to have been at fault I can make up a name.

Aylwen, and other fire related people- I was wondering if this would be a possible part for Theora in fighting the fire: Theora is up, looking at the
stars or something, then when Leofan or Anwir find the fire they get her to help
(fetching water, getting help, keeping an eye on something- perhaps the rescued
animals?- or something of the sort). Is this OK?
“Sylphs of the forest,” I whispered. “Spirits of oak, beech and ash. Dryads of Rowan and hazel, hear us. You who have guided and guarded our every footstep, you who have sheltered our growth, we honour you."
the Forbidden Link
Old 08-16-2003, 12:36 PM   #14
Nurumaiel
Vice of Twilight

Shield

Lyra,

My little girl could do that for you. Only I think it would be better if she had a more mischievous accomplice with her who would convince her that the ducks couldn't possibly get out, etc. Does anyone volunteer?

Also, Leofan is fine with Theora helping out. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] As long as Aylwen approves.
Old 08-16-2003, 06:19 PM   #15
Horse-Maiden of the Shire
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Horse-Maiden of the Shire has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Nuru;

I toyed with that idea in my mind about Anwir being accused of starting the fire. I think it's a wonderful idea, and the same with the Black Beauty part. Except, how will the fire be really started? Should Anwir get hurt or injured in any way if it does carry through? I apologize for being away for so long, but I was at camp for two weeks with no access to a computer. I like the whole idea.

Bethberry;

The coordination of Madi and Anwir could still happen; in fact it could be in some way linked to the fire. I don't know how just yet, but there might be one. If not, it could still happen after the fire.
Old 08-16-2003, 06:34 PM   #16
Aylwen Dreamsong
The Melody of Misery

Sting

Quote:
Aylwen, about the stable fire, I seem to recall there were also plans to coordinate something between HMS's Anwir and Idgian's Madi, but you likely know more about that than me.
We planned originally for Anwir's punishment/duty to help and hang out with Madi for a day or two. That's what we were origingally thinking of, right HMS?

Quote:
toyed with that idea in my mind about Anwir being accused of starting the fire.
What about some sort of accident with Madi and/or Anwir (together) in the stables, with Anwir being the one to tell everyone (when Theora and everyone else gets involves) and thus contracting the blame temporarily? Anwir could redeem himself in saving a few of the horses, as well as having Madi as witness?

-Aylwen
Old 08-16-2003, 06:49 PM   #17
Nurumaiel
Vice of Twilight

Shield

Quote:
What about some sort of accident with Madi and/or Anwir (together) in the stables, with Anwir being the one to tell everyone (when Theora and everyone else gets involves) and thus contracting the blame temporarily? Anwir could redeem himself in saving a few of the horses, as well as having Madi as witness?
None of my business, but I like that idea. Leofan could put a good word in for him, if necessary, since they'll be working together in the stables a lot and he'll be able to see that Anwir isn't what he was before. Especially if one of the horses he saved was Mihtig (*hinting*). *pictures Leofan's daughter trying to give Anwir a hug of thanks and the latter cleverly dodging her in a Tom Playfair style... smothers laughter*

However, how serious will everyone be in thinking Anwir is to blame? If they were deadly serious, maybe Leofan should also have his doubts? Or would it be better if Leofan stuck up for Anwir the whole time? This might depend on how long Anwir works at the stable before the fire. Any estimate on how long after the current day in the Horse the fire will take place?

[ August 16, 2003: Message edited by: Nurumaiel ]
Old 08-17-2003, 12:17 PM   #18
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Aylwen is right: the original plan for Anwir's "punishment" was for him to interact with Madi and try to make him come out of his shell. Oh, I've got a good idea! After the fire, the stable will need to be rebuilt. Anwir will have had no experience in that kind of work and won't be able to do anything. He will have to stay away from the stables and out of the way of the workers. Bethberry or someone else in charge could recruit him to do his original task and befriend Madi. Thumbs up or thumbs down?

[ August 17, 2003: Message edited by: Horse-Maiden of the Shire ]
Old 08-17-2003, 12:22 PM   #19
Aylwen Dreamsong
The Melody of Misery

Sting

Much of this also depends on what Idgian thinks would be best for Madi, since we need Idgian's approval and permission to use Madi in the first place... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

-Aylwen
Old 08-19-2003, 02:32 AM   #20
Idgian
Pile O'Bones

Idgian has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Hey everyone, hope you're well . . .

Aylwen and Horse-Maiden

I spoke with Horse-Maiden a little while ago about the storyline concerning Madi and the pickpocket, at the time I had no trouble with you using Madi, and still don't. Only trouble is, Bethberry put Madi with a new character, Ruthven, and the two have been developing nicely together, so it may not be as simple as it was before to run the storyline you're suggesting. I'll talk to Bethberry (or you could if you see her first) and find out what she has planned and how/if we can work things out after the fire.

But, in principle, I have no objection to you using Madi whatsoever.

Idgian
[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ August 19, 2003: Message edited by: Idgian ]
Old 08-19-2003, 01:06 PM   #21
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Shield

Ruthven was not meant to be an impediment, but simply to provide a bit more opportunity and scope for interaction. I agree, I think she is working nicely with Madi and I think it will be fun to see where this leads.

However, please feel free to make whatever plans you wish for the aftermath. I can work her around whatever you come up with. And Idgian can contact me about what plans might be necessary.

Bęthberry

[ August 19, 2003: Message edited by: Bęthberry ]
Old 08-20-2003, 02:31 AM   #22
Idgian
Pile O'Bones

Idgian has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Aylwen and Horse-Maiden

I spoke with Bethberry in chat last night (my time) and we've come to the rather unhelpful decision that we're not sure where Madi and Ruthven are heading [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Anyhow, we did agree that neither of these characters would need to be near the White Horse when the fire crises arises, so there is plenty of time to see how the land lies when it is over.

I suggest when the fire crises is concluded and things are settling down at the Horse, we all get together to discuss where we are and how best proceed.

I'm sorry if that's not very helpful, but I think, for now, it's the best way forward. Let me know what you think. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Idgian
Old 08-20-2003, 07:36 AM   #23
Annunfuiniel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Annunfuiniel has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Bethberry,

Did you receive my PM of August 11 (just before the tech problems?)? It explained - or at least tried to do so - why I haven't posted more for Aiyana.

My internet access is still rather sporadic, to say the least, but things should get better by early next week. Hopefully the market won't end before that...

~Annun
Old 08-21-2003, 06:59 AM   #24
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Boots

Annun,

Now that my PMs have been repaired, yes, I have seen it and replied. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

To accommodate you, let's keep the Market running just a wee bit longer, into next week.

All Horse Writers,

A major powerblackout disrupted my city for several days last weekend and a funeral called me out of town; thus, I have not had time to fill in my save, which I hope to do by this weekend.

Please go right ahead with the bird mayhem, though. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Bęthberry
Old 08-22-2003, 04:52 AM   #25
Annunfuiniel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Shield

Bethberry,

Thanks a bunch! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Now, I have posted for Aiyana but if you have any problems with how I handled Madi and Ruthven just give me a word and I'll edit.

~Annun
Old 08-22-2003, 09:11 AM   #26
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Shield

My save is filled in. Manadariel, you have some thinking to do about Mia's response. Varda, I have begun something that might impact on Iona later. You might also want to check with Lyra about the clumsiness routine. Is there a possibility for some false attribution down the road, some confusion of responsibility for things broken?

Annun, a very creative way to get Aiyanna to the Horse! Bethberry will take up the situation of Aiyanna's tears sometime this weekend. (house painting labours to do which take precedent!) I cannot speak for Idgian, of course. He and I have been in mid-plan for my next post about Ruthven and Madi, but you have thrown us something we might be able to play with. Once we have caught each other in chat to see what we can work out (maybe it was fortuitous that we missed each other last night, lol), either he or I will be in touch with you. Of course, he might well want to say something here, too.

Bęthberry
Old 08-22-2003, 12:22 PM   #27
Lyra Greenleaf
The Diaphanous Dryad

Silmaril

I hate the fact that I have to do this, but I guess that I'd better get it over with. I no longer have home internet access (I'm in an internet cafe), so I'm really sorry but I have to pull out of all my RPGs. There's just no way I could keep up with them. I'm sorry to let everyone down, and I'm disappointed for myself. If I'm really lucky it will get sorted in a couple of weeks, but it might be a lot longer. I've really enjoyed the BDs and this game.

Bethberry I hate to let you down, especially after all your help. Thank you so much for everything. I have all the plans for that Hobbity game in my head, so if I come back and you still want it...

EDIT: I just have to add that you can do what you like with Theora, a person could take her on, or just use her in your posts or whatever.

[ August 22, 2003: Message edited by: Lyra Greenleaf ]
the Forbidden Link
Old 08-25-2003, 01:40 AM   #28
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Taralphiel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Taralphiel
Sting

hihi! Just checking on how things are going...

Kryssal: I still wanna go through with the plans, I just need to get to the carpenters workshop...or would you like me to pick up your chara from the Inn?

Soph: What do you plan to do now?
Old 08-26-2003, 11:56 AM   #29
Kryssal
Wight

Kryssal has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Tara: We could have them meet at the Horse on market day, but I'd still like them to meet by the carpenter if that's ok. Tomorrow should start soon and that's prime for me.
Old 08-27-2003, 09:12 AM   #30
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Shield

Lyra has lost computer access and Sophia has serious computer problems.

Now is the time for all good gamers to come to the defense of their thread. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I have put up a save for my characters, but this is your thread, Writers of the Mark. Here's an opportunity to improvise and be truly creative. Someone, anyone, organize a way to get the animal mayhem done without these two gamers. Finish the market day off any way you wish.

Bęthberry
Old 08-29-2003, 04:30 PM   #31
Lyra Greenleaf
The Diaphanous Dryad

Silmaril

Hey everyone! I’m back! (Well kind of). We restored factory settings on our computer which means we can get the internet again! But we don’t have a virus scan until Monday, so I’m not really supposed to be here… or online at all… But on monday I'll try to fit back into whereever the White Horse is at, if that's OK.
the Forbidden Link
Old 08-29-2003, 11:24 PM   #32
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Excellent, Lyra! It'll be lovely to have you back at the Horse.
Old 08-30-2003, 08:04 AM   #33
Aylwen Dreamsong
The Melody of Misery

Sting

Yay Lyra! Whoooot! We missed you!

Also, I feel I must apologize for my lack of helping out around here. Since the storms on Tuesday and Wednesday (and even last night!) I have had sporadic cable and just recently got internet back up for good. But I'm back too! I'm catching up on everything now.

-Aylwen
Old 08-30-2003, 08:19 PM   #34
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Shield

Nice post, Daniel Telcontar, particularly in how you handled Iswyn. Good to see you back, Lyra and Aylwen! Now, if only Sophia can repair her computer ...

I have filled in my save for Ruthven and Madi from the 27th, so things are set for Annunfuiniel to fill in her save. I've tried to give you a cue, Annun...

Writers of the Mark, let's wrap up this animal mayhem scenario and move on.

Bęthberry
Old 08-31-2003, 01:26 AM   #35
Annunfuiniel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Shield

Thanks, Bęthberry (for your PM too, it really helped)! Aiyana is just about ready to bump into Madi; I'm only waiting for a word or two from Idgian.

~Annun
Old 09-01-2003, 03:00 PM   #36
Lyra Greenleaf
The Diaphanous Dryad

Silmaril

I hope I'm not being really dense by asking this, but has the animal stuff started yet? I couldn't see anything, but then it was late at night whhen I looked yesterday...
the Forbidden Link
Old 09-04-2003, 04:40 AM   #37
Annunfuiniel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Ok, my post is back on the thread. Thank you once again, Bethberry and Idgian, for all your help!

~Annun
Old 09-04-2003, 06:03 AM   #38
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Taralphiel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Taralphiel
Sting

Hi all! Sorry I havent been posting so often!

Kryssal: Im posting Lachaln leaving the White Horse now. Thanks Daniel for posting the drop off [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

EDIT: Post is up. Let me know if anythings wrong Kryss, and Ill change it, and add more conversation.

[ September 04, 2003: Message edited by: Taralphiel ]
Old 09-10-2003, 12:16 AM   #39
Kryssal
Wight

Kryssal has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Tara: I'm sooooo sorry!! I completely forgot that you wrote for me to respond, I've been so busy! I'll get it up tomorrow - promise!
Old 09-10-2003, 09:19 PM   #40
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Shield

Just a quick reminder, Writers of the Mark, that when new characters arrive at The Inn and stable their horses, they should interact with the stable master Leofan, ably run by Nurumaiel, before entering the Inn.

[ October 11, 2003: Message edited by: Bęthberry ]