Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-13-2003, 12:52 AM   #41
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Taralphiel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Taralphiel
Sting

Kryss: Chucked in a reply. Lemme know about any probs?
Old 09-16-2003, 02:09 PM   #42
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Shield

My SAVE from the 14th, on p. 4, is filled in.

Well, Rohirrim, what's up with the subplots? Sophia has very serious problems with her computer, so I think we should count her out of action for now. Please carry her character.

And, what is the next item on the agenda? Do we have the stable fire or the birthing sequence?

Aylwen, I'll let you sort things out. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Bethberry
Old 09-24-2003, 05:29 PM   #43
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Shield

*coughs*

Aylwen, is the stable fire scenario still going to run?

I will be 'closing' this day at The Horse. All new posts should reflect the new time and day. The Innkeeper, Bethberry, will be travelling to the mill to visit Aldhelm's wife, Maedlyn.

Aylwen, the Assistant Innkeeper, will be in charge of The Horse.

Bethberry

[ September 24, 2003: Message edited by: Bęthberry ]
Old 09-24-2003, 07:36 PM   #44
Aylwen Dreamsong
The Melody of Misery

Location: The Island of Conclusions (You get there by jumping!)...
Aylwen Dreamsong has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

*coughs*

Cable problems. Sorry 'bout that people! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Everyone involved in the stable fire (esp. HM of the Shire and Nuru, right?), we were planning on having the fire at night, weren't we?

Quote:
I will be 'closing' this day at The Horse.
Berry, if everyone else involved in the stable fire is ready, would it be alright if we did the fire after this? It will be happening while Bethberry is out of the Inn, right (or is she leaving the next morning)? That could be a nice surprise for her...

In any case, HMS and Nuru and I never really did decide on a cause for the fire, since we never really got the Madi/Anwir thing going on. Are you both still up (and here!) to having Anwir being blamed and Leofan sticking up for (or blaming?) him? Do you guys have any opinions on the cause of the fire? Does it matter if its as simple as a horse or someone accidentally knocking a latern over (since I'm out of ideas for the moment)?

That's a lot of questions... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Oh, and again, I'm dreadfully sorry for the long delay. Hurricane blues got me down...

-Aylwen
Old 09-24-2003, 08:11 PM   #45
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Shield

Sorry about the hurricane, Aylwen but I am happy to hear you are safe. We lost trees and tree limbs up here but kept power.

Set the time whenever you wish. It does not have to be literally the next day. It could be several days later.

I will post a SAVE now for my departure to the miller's place and I will do a quick reminder of time, season, etc.

Cheers and have fun.

Bethberry
Old 09-25-2003, 11:06 AM   #46
Nurumaiel
Vice of Twilight

Nurumaiel has just left Hobbiton.
Shield

Aylwen

I think Leofan would probably be one of the ones to stick up for Anwir. He's already seen how much the boy loves the horses and couldn't imagine him wanting to hurt them by starting a fire, or even being careless enough to start in intentionally.

I don't think we ever did decide what the real cause of the fire would be, however. If it's something dark and sinister like some stranger outside the Inn, then I had the idea of Leofan's little daughter seeing something that might help prove Anwir's innocence.
Old 09-25-2003, 11:37 AM   #47
Kryssal
Wight

Kryssal has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

If we are doing this thing this night, I could have Shrae see the fire while going back to the Inn. If ya like.
Old 09-25-2003, 12:12 PM   #48
Airerűthiel
Wight

Airerűthiel has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Can I make a request for my character Etheldreda to be included in those who help out re: the fire? I know she hasn't done much yet but I was planning to use this as a way of properly introducing her.

Thanks if it's possible for her to be included.

PS By 'help out' I mean help to deal with the fire, not help to start it
Old 09-25-2003, 06:33 PM   #49
Horse-Maiden of the Shire
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Horse-Maiden of the Shire has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I'm alright with Anwir being blamed for the fire. And as for the cause, I think that a kicked-over lantern would be good. But...who placed the lantern where it could be kicked over?

P.S. Glad to hear you're okay, Aylwen!
Old 09-26-2003, 08:15 AM   #50
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Shield

All,

I have put up two SAVE posts in case anyone has a post to add before this market day finally concludes.

And I have made my post about the end of the day. I have tried to refer to all characters who are staying at the Inn. If I have omitted anyone accidently, please PM me with the relevant info and I will edit my post.

Airerűthiel and Writer of The Mark,

I have not included your characters because at this point I am not sure if you want them to be overnight guests. Let me know via PM how you want me to handle them.

Those of you with town characters also PM me if you want me to provide a mention of where your character is, should you think it important.

About the fire: it cannot occur this game night, as Bethberry must be away for it. Aylwen is running the scenario.

I would suggest that it occurs not the next night, but two nights from this one, game time. That would allow for practice writing the passage of time, which is important in games. Posts do not have to reflect step by step linear time.

Lyra and Nuru could, if they wish, post about the school plans.

XPhial, Alaklondewen and I will be posting concurrently with the birthing scenario, if this suits all concerned.

I think I can say that there are other plans afoot for Ruthven and Madi, so neither will be involved with the fire scenario.

And, finally, here's a suggestion. One of the things all of you can be thinking about, if you wish, is new ideas for scenarios here at The Horse. Don't think you cannot suggest subplots yourself. In fact, you should be using The Horse to try out some ideas, seeing if they can general strong enough subplots to spin out into a game. Yes, perish the thought. A new game in Rohan. We need games, folks. Or, or... a rival Inn?

Bęthberry
Old 09-27-2003, 02:22 AM   #51
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Taralphiel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Taralphiel
Sting

subplots hm? Ill get thinking on that [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Lachlan has not much to do for the next day.... anyone who wants to drag him into something, let me know!

I decided to save the confusion for you all and leave him out of the barn fire. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Tara
Old 09-28-2003, 03:36 PM   #52
Manardariel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Manardariel has just left Hobbiton.
Shield

*Manan peeks in*

Hey everyone! Just a quick note to everyone interested: if things go well (I hope) we´ll be soon setting up the school scenario. Everyone interested in teaching please PM me, okay? Thanks! Remember, you can teach everything: herbology, cooking, maths...whatever your character´s good at!
Old 09-28-2003, 06:28 PM   #53
Nurumaiel
Vice of Twilight

Shield

Manardariel

As your mailbox is full I'll reply to you here. Whenever you'd like Mia to come up to Frodides with the school proposal, I'm ready. I've been considering what Frodides will teach for awhile and I'll let you know when I decide something.

By the way, I'll soon be bringing a new character to the Inn. Leofan & family will still be there, but this is a character I'll be playing around with a little to see if I can come up with any game proposals. I actually might have him/her come to the Inn through the fire scenario. A passerby who helps put out the fire and decides to stay at the Inn for awhile... Aylwen, would that be all right?
Old 09-28-2003, 06:39 PM   #54
Aylwen Dreamsong
The Melody of Misery

Sting

Nuru, Of course! That'd be fine. So long as you keep up Leofan & co, which I'm sure will be no problem for you.

Manard, I replied to your PM before your PM box filled, but in short I think everything with that is fine. Its all good... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

So we're all okay with Anwir being blamed for the fire, Leofan sticking up for him, and the whole Black Beauty scene? Two nights after this past one, game time.

Bethbęrry, would you like for me to bring morning to the White Horse?

-Aylwen

[ October 04, 2003: Message edited by: Aylwen Dreamsong ]
Old 09-29-2003, 07:39 AM   #55
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Shield

Go right ahead, Aylwen!

I'm sure Idgian would be tickled to see you call me Berry, but *coughs* "Berry" belongs to the game, not to me. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Bęthberry
Old 10-02-2003, 07:21 AM   #56
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Shield

Nurumaiel,

A new character, with an eye to a proposal, would be most welcome. Go for it!

All school scenario types,

Manan has told me that she will be away without computer access and has not said when she will be returning, so I am going to ask Nurumaiel to assume planning for this part. Alaklondewen also wants to be part of the school scenario, so Alak and Nuru please get in touch with each other.

A˙lwën,

When will the fire scenario start?

Bęthbęrry [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-06-2003, 11:32 AM   #57
Aylwen Dreamsong
The Melody of Misery

Sting

Okay everyone!

The fire scene is to happen this afternoon, game time, concurrent with the school scenario and anything else going on in the White Horse. Nuru, are you still up to the task of taking over the school scenario as Manan is unavailable at the moment? Also, Horse Maiden of the Shire, are you ready for the stable fire scene?

-Aylwen
Old 10-06-2003, 03:55 PM   #58
Nurumaiel
Vice of Twilight

Shield

Aylwen

All ready for the fire scene. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I don't mind taking up the school scenario, but I hope not alone. Alak, since you're going to be helping out with this, why don't you introduce your character to Frodides so you can give me a lot of help running it? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

When should their school start going into action? Frodides will probably put out some kind of notice to the guests at the Inn if any of them would like to volunteer to teach. My new character will probably be introduced through watching one of the school sessions and becoming a teacher himself.
Old 10-06-2003, 05:51 PM   #59
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

All set!
Old 10-10-2003, 09:33 PM   #60
alaklondewen
Song of Seregon

alaklondewen has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Nuru-I will have Lairwyn at the Inn early so she can 'bump' into Frodides before the birthing scene. I am going to propose a relationship between them through PM, so look for me. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-11-2003, 10:07 AM   #61
Nurumaiel
Vice of Twilight

Shield

Alak

PM sent!

Bethberry and Aylwen

I just wanted to let both of you know I'm currently sick in bed and won't be back in action for a couple days or so. If something at the Horse comes up that calls for a post from me, I'll do it as soon as I can. If necessary I suppose I could PM a post to Bethberry to paste at an appropriate place?

Sorry for any inconvience!
Old 10-11-2003, 11:40 AM   #62
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Shield

Nuru, I hope to hear you are better soon. Certainly, if you have something you wish me to post for you, send it via PM. I'll be happy to do that.

All writers of the Mark,

Here's a reminder about the geography of Edoras and the surrounding land. The town is built on a hill and so it is terraced to some extent. A small stream runs through it, in a stone culvert, and down and out, eventually forming a larger stream which flows into the Snowborne. Edoras is a pallisaded town, with guards in mail at the gate who all must pass to enter or exit. Outside the gate is the barrowfield of the Kings of Rohan, which all who enter or leave the town walk between. Sometime in the next 10 years, Thédon will past a decree saying that strangers are not allowed to travel through Rohan without the King's permission. Currently, they can, but it would be interesting to see our 'travellers' begin to post about problems on the road as the Saruman's evil influence spreads.

For Tolkien's descriptions of Edoras, see TTT, chap VI, "The King of the Golden Hall" and RotK, chap VI, "Many Partings."

Also, reading Appendix A, part II, "The House of Eorl" will give helpful background about Rohan.

Remember, we don't have to imitate Tolkien slavishly, but what we write should not contradict egregiously his writings. We should at least be aware of the imaginative space he created so we can enter it meaningfully.

Here is an online Tolkien atlas of Edoras and south Rohan.

[ October 11, 2003: Message edited by: Bęthberry ]
Old 10-20-2003, 01:27 PM   #63
Manardariel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Manardariel has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I´m back...´scuse the lateness! School setting is right back on.

Everyone: in one of my next posts I´ll have Mia put up a note for all future "teachers" on the noticeboard...if that´s okay with you, Bethberry & Aylwen.
Also, Nuru: hope you get well soon! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]In case you read this, I´ll use Frodides just a teeeeeny bit in my next post..if that´s all right!
And, Aylwen: In the post I´m talking about (will be up VERY soon), Mia wil approach Aylwen about the schoooling. Just to let you know.

[edit]- Post is up! Any changes?

[ October 20, 2003: Message edited by: Manardariel ]
Old 10-20-2003, 04:44 PM   #64
alaklondewen
Song of Seregon

alaklondewen has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Manardariel-Lairwyn is talking with Frodides, and I believe Nuru was going to have her ask Lairwyn to help (correct me if I'm wrong, Nuru). Is there anyway you can include (or at least acknowledge) Lairwyn?
Old 10-20-2003, 05:36 PM   #65
Nurumaiel
Vice of Twilight

Shield

Manardariel

I have no problem with your use of Frodides in your post, except for what Alak mentioned. Perhaps you could edit your post just slightly to have Manardariel interrupt (politely, of course) and speak with Frodides briefly about the school idea. That give the perfect excuse for Frodides to mention it to Lairwyn, I think
Old 10-20-2003, 07:30 PM   #66
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

The stable is aflame and Anwir has carried out his Black Beauty sequence. My, that was fun!

[ October 20, 2003: Message edited by: Horse-Maiden of the Shire ]
Old 10-21-2003, 02:48 PM   #67
Aylwen Dreamsong
The Melody of Misery

Sting

Thank you, HMS, for posting about the fire. However, could you please edit your post so that everyone can participate? I'm sure Anwir would not be the only one saving horses or trying to.

Also, I'll be posting on the game thread tonight to reply to Mia and continue with the fire scenario (hopefully HMS will be able to edit a bit).

Other than that, great job, everyone!

-Aylwen [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 10-21-2003, 03:53 PM   #68
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Whoops! Terribly selfish of me. My post has now been edited. The more the merrier! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ October 21, 2003: Message edited by: Horse-Maiden of the Shire ]
Old 10-21-2003, 04:30 PM   #69
Aylwen Dreamsong
The Melody of Misery

Sting

Thank you, HMS. Great. The fire scenario has officially begun! And, not only that, the School scenario has been officially 'approved of'! Whoot! Good job, everyone! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

-Aylwen

[ October 26, 2003: Message edited by: Aylwen Dreamsong ]
Old 10-23-2003, 11:31 AM   #70
dragoneyes
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

dragoneyes has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

If I may ask a question, are all of the horses being saved or shall any of them perish?
Old 10-24-2003, 07:32 AM   #71
Ealasaide
Shadow of Tyrn Gorthad

Ealasaide has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Hello, everyone!
My name is Ealasaide. I am new to Rohan, but I think I may have written with a few of you already in the Shire: Green Dragon, Dark Seduction, Corsairs & Corsets. Anyway, I am looking forward to more adventures with you and (those who are new to me) here in Rohan!

My character's name is Sigrid. She is about 19 years old and comes from a highland sheep farm in Rohan. Knowing that her family's plan was to marry her off to the next available farmer in the area, she has left home to make her way in the wider world. Right now, her plan is to take a room at the inn while seeking employment in town.

Sigrid is small and slight with fair skin and long ash-blond hair, which she generally wears in a single braid down her back. She has delicate features and blue eyes. Having come from a large family, she is friendly and confident around other people, and is especially fond of children (and animals). She has a good sense of humor and is quick to smile.

I hope no one had any specific plans for the horses that ran off! If so, let me know. I will make every attempt to set things back on track if I have messed anyone up. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Nurumaiel - Bethberry suggested that I speak with you about Sigrid's meeting with the stablemaster over the horses. He would be the first person she would seek out, although I realize that with his stable on fire, he is probably kind of busy at the moment. Please let me know if you have any suggestions or preferences on how I should proceed. Thanks! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 11-04-2003, 09:09 PM   #72
Elora
Shade of Carn Dűm

Elora has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

And here also is another newcomer to Rohan proper.

I'm happy to be here and looking forward to what unfolds. Lots of you I have written with before, including Ealasaide (well met, compadre). Corsets and Corsairs, Green Dragon and two concurrently running RP's in the Shire titled "The Lingering Darkness" and "The Hills of Evendim".

I have decided to embark in Rohan with a new character. Adanel Luinlil is her name. From Rhun she hails originally, a daughter of a large farming family that is located in the Dorwinion area on the banks of the River Celduin.

Adanel is a restless one who decided to see what lies beyond the farm, much to the concern and chagrin of her family. She does not travel alone, accompanied by a hawk she nurtured since he was a chick. His name is Turfaroth, Master of the Hunt, named in the manner of the Elves that come for the wine each season. The two are rarely apart for long.

Adanel has long dark curling hair, green eyes flecked with gold and fair skin that is tanned by her years in the sun.
Characters: Rosmarin: Lady of Cardolan; Lochared: Vagabond of Dunland; Simra: Daughter of Khand; Naiore: Lady of the Sweet Swan; Menecin: Bard of the Singing Seas; Vanwe: Lost Maiden; Ronnan: Lord of Thieves; and, Uien of the Twilight
Old 11-05-2003, 02:34 PM   #73
Ealasaide
Shadow of Tyrn Gorthad

Good to see you, Elora!
I'll be looking for your post! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 11-05-2003, 02:45 PM   #74
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Shield

Welcome to The White Horse, Easlasaide and Elora! Please feel free to post improvisations which fit into any of the current subplots on the Horse thread or to develop other plots 'behind the scenes' with other gamers here.

Everyone,

Please don't think that planning subplots means you cannot post spontaneously or cannot improvise a relevant post or activity. Much of the fun of gaming lies in reacting creatively to the needs of the story rather than in rigidly mapping every precise post.

And don't feel that you cannot post because someone else is supposed to. If they don't post, don't let that stop you or delay you. Work around the expected action or throw the delinquent posters a curve ball that will challenge them to post. Or write them into your post, relevantly.

This isn't freestyle, but there isn't a traffic light telling you when and where to go either. Go with the flow of the action, keeping an eye on the expected outcome. And have fun rather than worrying about making mistakes or not doing well.

Bęthberry
Old 11-06-2003, 11:01 AM   #75
Imladris
Tears of the Phoenix

Imladris has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien

Hi!

My character's name is Faran. He is rather young and is a drifter...though he does have some skill in carpentry and farming, since he lived upon a failing farm in Rohan (his parents are dead). He is tall and wiry with strong muscles. Golden hair, shot with light brown, falls to his shoulders and his eyes are a pale, watery, limpid blue.

He has an easy carefree attitude, often overly confident, but has a friendly air. Most people think he is sometimes arrogant.

I shall try to post in the Inn later today...I shall have fun posting with all of you (and nice to see you, Elora and Elesaide!)

Old 11-06-2003, 04:30 PM   #76
Ealasaide
Shadow of Tyrn Gorthad

Hi, Imladris!
Good to see you, too! I'll be looking forward to seeing your post. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-06-2003, 05:12 PM   #77
Aylwen Dreamsong
The Melody of Misery

Sting

Welcome, all you new writers of Rohan!

I know some of you, and I'm so glad to see you in Rohan! Your characters all sound great, and feel free to jump into the inn game whenever you can. We're having a hectic stable fire scene at the moment.

Eowyn:Lady of Rohan - Please check your PM box, I have sent you a message.

Imladris - Welcome, welcome, welcome! Skill in carpentry, you say? We could definitely use someone with those skills! Considering that the stable is on fire...

Writers of Rohan! - Lets start putting the fire out! Any horses that needed to be saved have been saved, right? If not, hurry and get to saving your horses, and then we'll see about getting the fire put out.

-Aylwen [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-06-2003, 05:34 PM   #78
Ealasaide
Shadow of Tyrn Gorthad

Sting

Ummm... just to let you know, I am also adding a pair of cousins to the mix, in addition to my previously mentioned character, Sigrid.

The cousins are:
Ragnar Torvaldsson - about 25 years old. He has black hair and blue eyes. He's about 6' tall with a lean and wiry build.
Olav Olavsson - about 23 years old. He is 6'2" with blond hair and blue eyes. He's big and strong with a pleasant face and an easy smile.

The cousins were in town on business with the intent of taking rooms at the inn. They saw the fire in passing and decided to try to help in putting it out.
Old 11-06-2003, 06:12 PM   #79
Elora
Shade of Carn Dűm

Elora has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Thanks Bethberry and Alywen for the welcome. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] very kind of you both.

Mae Govannen to you, Imladris. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Adanel is waiting until such time as I can find a way to introduce to the action. I want her to add to whatever is going on and not distract, so I am taking some care with the timing and manner of her entrance to that end.

Great writing, I must say, one and all. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Characters: Rosmarin: Lady of Cardolan; Lochared: Vagabond of Dunland; Simra: Daughter of Khand; Naiore: Lady of the Sweet Swan; Menecin: Bard of the Singing Seas; Vanwe: Lost Maiden; Ronnan: Lord of Thieves; and, Uien of the Twilight
Old 11-07-2003, 12:35 PM   #80
Elsilda
Pile O'Bones

Elsilda has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Greetings to all White Horse Inn players,

I am new to the game and here is my character:

My character is Valda a much needed Nanny. Valda is an odd looking one with brown hair which is always up in a bun (she is rarely seen with it down). Valda has bad eyes even though she is 30 years old, her green eyes have always been a problem. She is short and chubby which is the reason for her shyness. For that reason she loves children because she finds they don’t judge and she feels comfortable around them, that doesn’t stop her from teasing them with tales of what happens to naughty children.

She grew up in Rohan and was daughter of a well known farmer. Valda had many brothers and sisters to squabble and disagree with. She was the oldest daughter of the 11 children but she had two older brothers who were very fond of her, this led to her acting tom boyish. Her mom got fed up with her helping her brothers and father outside planting and digging, while her sisters cooked ad cleaned inside. Although she didn’t like doing house work she was fond of her baby sisters and brothers and enjoyed helping to look after them, thus the love for children grew.

Valda hated life at home as she grew older. Her mother hated her for she was ashamed of Valda for not learning to cook or sew, in her mothers eyes Valda was too boyish and didn’t get married like her other sisters. Valda needed to get out and earn some money so she could get out of home. Her married sister Jemel knew a wealthy family looking for a Nanny. Valda jumped at the offer and was soon the Nanny of the house. The family enjoyed Valda for she not only looked after the children but their sickly father. Valda was happy with the Lothensil family for they were warmer and friendlier than her own. Soon the father died and the children were too old for a Nanny and Valda had to move on and find another place. She grew sad again and wanted another family like the one before. And this is what led her to The White Horse Inn.

Valda is a shy person and is not fond of rowdy crowds. She is sensitive and hasn’t got much of a sense of humour for she takes everything one says to heart which hurts her at times. Valda is not one for love and has never been in love or plans to be in love. Most of her time is dedicated to the children she looks after. She is loyal and honest to her few friends which are great qualities to have.

Valda is very lonely and wishes to make new friends and meet new people. She often cries to sleep hoping that one day she can be confident and willing enough to start a conversation first. But as long as she has the children she will put a smile on her face. And hopefully she will find another family to look after and to become a part of again!

I will post as soon as I get the chance and as soon as it is the right time to post [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img].

Elsilda