Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Roleplaying > Elvenhome
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-06-2003, 06:02 AM   #41
Aylwen Dreamsong
The Melody of Misery

Location: The Island of Conclusions (You get there by jumping!)...
Aylwen Dreamsong has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Quote:
Any of the main group is free to post here
May I post this afternoon, letting Whisper catch up a little?

Aylwen
Old 05-06-2003, 06:10 AM   #42
Palando
Animated Skeleton

Location: That place in your heart where from warmth flows and love grows
Palando has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Sure,

My next post will be carrying the players away from the battle and nearer to Minas Tirith but outside of that go ahead.

Palando
Old 05-06-2003, 12:36 PM   #43
The Daughter of Gollum and Shelob
Animated Skeleton

The Daughter of Gollum and Shelob has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to The Daughter of Gollum and Shelob
White-Hand

Uh... has this RPG started or maybe not? Do you need any new members?
Old 05-07-2003, 11:42 AM   #44
The Squatter of Amon Rûdh
Spectre of Decay

The Squatter of Amon Rûdh is a guest at the Prancing Pony.The Squatter of Amon Rûdh is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Send a message via AIM to The Squatter of Amon Rûdh
Sting

I'm afraid that this game has been underway for quite some time so we're not looking for new players at the moment. If you'd like to join a game my advice is to drop into the White Horse in character: many a story begins and ends there.
Old 05-09-2003, 02:57 AM   #45
Palando
Animated Skeleton

Ring

Welcome all to the island of Cair Andros. A place of repeated contention between the forces of Mordor and Gondor.

Since the fall of Morder, Saurons forces made a last stand her before there final fall but not all were slain, some of the orc kin could go nowhere but downward and now reside in the deepest catacombs of the Fort of Cair Andros.

Captain Ealos, an old campainer and veteran now runs the garrison there, carrying out a renovation project funded from the newly swelled coffers of Minas Tirith. Sadly though he has few fighting men and those that he has a green troops recruited since the fall of Sauron.

Ransom: Azariah will hold a lot of sway here if you want to help or pass through, its up to you. I am happy if you want to know Ealos as he is a well known figure in the Gondorian army whose has been given this assignment as a kind of retirement gift to keep him active.

Adanedhel: Please follow whatever Ransom writes, this depends on Ransoms choice for the group.

Squatter: follow on from the above
Old 05-13-2003, 06:36 AM   #46
Ransom
Wight

Ransom has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Ransom
Sting

Sorry about not posting earlier. My AP Bio test was Monday, and I was cramming the entire weekend. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

But their done now. (*happy dance*)

*Edit: Sorry, I've been in and out all day. (That, and chasing kids around at the BSA meeting tonight.) [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Post up tommorrow morning.*

[ May 13, 2003: Message edited by: Ransom ]
Old 05-14-2003, 08:02 PM   #47
Ransom
Wight

Sting

I've finally got my post up. *much cheering and rejoicing*

I'll get the actual conversation between the Captain, Azariah, and Elenna up sometime later. If anyone wants to use them in their posts, they'll be back around lunch time.

Aylwen

If you wants your character to catch up, the ship will be in port for a day. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Cheers,

Ransom

[ May 14, 2003: Message edited by: Ransom ]
Old 05-20-2003, 05:37 PM   #48
Aylwen Dreamsong
The Melody of Misery

Sting

Can one of the baddies ransack the port? You know, set it on fire, the whole shebang! The good guys could make a quick get-a-way! If not, all the baddies will just meet up and try to make their own quick get-a-way, but then the good guys will know that they're still being followed.

Does that make sense? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Aylwen
Old 05-20-2003, 06:25 PM   #49
Ransom
Wight

Sting

If they wanted to risk it, I think they could try. (Burning the Swift Swallow would be quite nasty. [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]) I'm picturing the port as inside the actual fortress, with the walls forming a sort of semi-circle around the docks and the building. In that case, setting fire to the docks might cause a lot of collateral damage.

Fire is a good thing. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

~Ransom
Old 05-20-2003, 08:10 PM   #50
Aylwen Dreamsong
The Melody of Misery

Sting

Yes...fire is a very good thing. At least for the bad guys in this case. [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]

I don't want to set the port on fire without permission though. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Always get permission before using fire! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Aylwen
Old 05-21-2003, 01:49 AM   #51
Palando
Animated Skeleton

The Eye

Greetings and salutations...

I say Creo Ignem! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

The only issue with burning the swift swallow is that it will delay the group, which will mean that we will probably have to run the clearing the catacombs sub-plot. Which I am also happy to do.

One note though, I am getting married this saturday (Squatter will be there, set in Hedingham castle in period costume with my kids as bridesmaid and page boy... cool!) so from this weekend for the next two and a half weeks I will be away from computers. This will mean that you guys will have to run without me, with Squatter being the next person in line to make calls about the story.

Bethberry, feel free to add another character building submition, looks like we wont be leaving Cair Andross for a little while...

Whatever happens, when I return from my honeymoon I will push the story forward again towards Minas Tirith so you have two weeks to add as much character building/ violent encounters as you want.

all the best and good luck with the posting.

Palando of the blue robe
Old 05-22-2003, 08:36 AM   #52
Bêthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bêthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bêthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bêthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bêthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Shield

Fellow Rohan gamers,

Our gaming comes with a cost; it is time to reflect on this fact and make some changes to how we run our games.

We RPGers are the most voracious consumers of Barrow Downs resources. We use a game thread, a discussion thread, PMs to plan games, and are constant visitors to the site, often returning more than two or three times a day to keep up with developments in the game in order to prepare our own posts.

Why is this a drain on BD resources? Please take some time to read carefully and reflect seriously upon the Barrow Wight's recent posts in the "Announcements >> The Barrow Downs" forum concerning storage space and bandwidth, chat and discussion, and the costs of running the site, and then change your posting habits.

What are the most beneficial changes in our posting habits? For one, we need to stop using the discussion threads for idle banter, for personal comment. We must restrict our posts to discussion of the games only, that is, to issues of plotting, character interaction, clarification, and notification of absences. For most occasions, we don't need to make multiple posts about why we are absent or how we are doing and we don't need to make a string of 'see ya' posts in reply. For personal comments, we can use the chat room or PMs. A discussion thread that is far longer than a game thread is often a signal of a misuse of the discussion thread.

Please take the time to do several things: Delete posts or run of the mill comments in the discussion thread that have no bearing on the game. Refrain from such posts and comments in future discussions of the games. Limit your daily visits to the thread.

If we all help out, we can ensure that our games remain treasures in the Barrow Downs.

Thanks for being responsible gamers and credible members of the Downs!

Bêthberry
Old 05-27-2003, 01:06 PM   #53
Spectre of Decay

The Squatter of Amon Rûdh is a guest at the Prancing Pony.The Squatter of Amon Rûdh is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Sting

We seem to have hit a bit of a slow patch here in Palando's absence. According to the last plan I think it was Adanedhel's turn to post, but I haven't put anything up for a while either so we can exchange places if necessary. Adanedhel: could you PM me and let me know what you want to do? I'd like to get the game moving again.
Old 05-28-2003, 02:22 AM   #54
Adanedhel
Animated Skeleton

Adanedhel has just left Hobbiton.
Shield

Sorry I am here....If partially...I have been at the extreme end of busy with work requirements in heavy demand at the moment and exams coming up so much of my spare time devoted to the internet is limited to browsing time only, extended sessions are a thing of the past for me.

I will post something now. I have something prepared, needing only finishing touches. But my access will be limited even more so when exams hit, afterwards which I will be more than active as I will be on holidays.

Sorry for the inconvieniance,

Adanedhel

-Henry V
Old 06-09-2003, 08:56 PM   #55
Ransom
Wight

Sting

Hey-

I've been having a rough time for the last few weeks. One of my relatives is sick and I've been having some family problems. I'm sorry about the trouble my abscence has caused. I have been unable to give the games I'm in proper attention.

I regret to say that I will be withdrawing from all the RPs I am currently participating in. Maybe I'll return at a later date, but I will probably be leaving for the summer.

Cheers and good luck,

Ransom
Old 06-10-2003, 06:42 AM   #56
Palando
Animated Skeleton

Sting

Greetings again all.

I am back off of my honeymoon now and its seems that things have changed quite a bit.

Ransom: Thanks for your excellent input into the story. Real Life should always take precedence over RPG. All the best. My suggestion here is that Elenna health deteriorates (see below) and so Azariah and her decide to stay at Cair Andros until she improves. Especially now that the swift swallow has been torched! (see below again)

Adanedhel: Things have gotten too dark for Tunar, his desire to return home becoming too great to ignore. Luckily another ship is heading back up to Cambere and you can take that back north just before the trouble breaks. If you could manage one last post now you could head off on that boat and out of the story. I will post in the next couple of days so you have until then to decide. Thanks to you also for your input into the story. All the best.

Aylwen Dreamsong: Suddenly the party you hunt has split, some staying, one heading north. Luckily the two people you wish to see dead are still traveling together south. To get this moving again this is my suggestion for the next events.

Your two guys at the docks set fire to the swift swallow, sinking her to a watery grave, after allowing the other ship to head north. But the smoke and flames spread into the port and confusion reigns. Whisper and the others head into the town to attack but find Haleg and Halasan gone! With the fire spreading out of control you retreat back to your boat. Later, you somehow find out exactly what happened.

Squatter: Firstly, thanks for keeping an eye on the story for me, much appreciated. Now for what is going to happen next.

The night of fire.

At the docks Elenna, Azariah, Haleg and Halasan see off Tunar. Then they all go to return to the Inn when the Swift swallow, and part of the docks goes up in smoke. Unfortunately, most of the dock still the old original wooden buildings. You all manage to escape away from the fire but the smoke continues to expand. Elenna collapses in the smoke and you all escape away to safety.
Elenna regains consciousness but is in a bad way when suddenly you are attacked by several humans. But the smoke billows across the scene. Realizing that it is him the warriors are after, and seeing the pain it was causing the others to be near him, Halasan (and Haleg) lead them away from the other two to get lost in the smoke. The attackers loose them in the smoke and when the fire is stopped and the smoke clears they find that Halasan and Haleg have gone. It takes the assassins a little time to discover that they both swam across to the other side of the riverbank where messenger horses are stabled. Taking one horse each, and with little supplies they ride south at speed.

Bethberry. On the road to Minas Tirith they come across a small group of war orphans led by an old man. One of them has Catrina’s silk handkerchief which she said she discovered further back on the road. Halasan and Haleg will then realize that Catrina and Kiatus have already reached Minus Tirith and they head there after them.

As the story has already gone on longer than expected I now suggest that we looked to conclude the story in Minas Tirith, though I will leave the details of that for a little later.

Hope this all makes sense, still a bit jetlagged so you will have to be lenient with me over the clarity of the post.

Thanks to all.
Palando
Old 06-10-2003, 07:00 AM   #57
Bêthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bêthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bêthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bêthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bêthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Boots

Hi Palando,

Congratulations and welcome back!

One problem about the silk handkerchief: it was left behind at Deriath's trading post, fluttering to the floor, a poignant conclusion to my first post foretelling the doom of the affair, so there will need to be another clue to identify Kiatus' and Catrina's presence in MT.

Also, I have one more post 'on the road' ready, before the lovers reach MT. I am waiting for some others to post, to put a bit of 'distance' between my most recent post and it.

Bêthberry

[ June 10, 2003: Message edited by: Bêthberry ]
Old 06-10-2003, 07:05 AM   #58
Palando
Animated Skeleton

Sting

aHH, Sorry about that Bethberry.

Ok, we can still use the orphans seeing the two lovers but I will delay that and make the horse ride journey longer.

thanks for pointing that out.

Palando
Old 06-10-2003, 03:00 PM   #59
Aylwen Dreamsong
The Melody of Misery

Sting

Sounds good! I'll be able to post sometime tonight. Ransom, good luck, hope everything goes well for you.

-Aylwen

P.S. Congrats Palando!

Edit: Was my last post okay?

[ June 10, 2003: Message edited by: Aylwen Dreamsong ]
Old 06-10-2003, 06:00 PM   #60
Adanedhel
Animated Skeleton

Adanedhel has just left Hobbiton.
Shield

All,

Thank you Palando, I am sorry I could not ride out the whole of the role play, but I felt as though I was holding you all up not being able to post as often as I would neccassarily have liked, and when I did post they were done when I did have the time to do so which was scarce and short.

How I wish exams never exsisted.....*sigh* I wish you all the best for the remainder of the journey and I will most definitely be keeping an eye on this role play to the very end, dropping in when time allows.

Good luck and thank you for the fantastic stay I had here and also for putting up with my long absences from posting.

Thank you again and good luck!

Adanedhel

-Henry V
Old 06-25-2003, 09:47 PM   #61
Aylwen Dreamsong
The Melody of Misery

Sting

Hey everyone!

I know its been a while since anyone did anything for this Rpg, but I know it is my duty as a gamer to inform ya'll of absences.

Note: Late this Friday evening I will be going on a road trip/ vacation. I will be gone from June 27th - July 7th.

So, since no one can really carry my characters, just please try not to get too far ahead of me! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

-Aylwen
Old 06-26-2003, 01:18 AM   #62
Palando
Animated Skeleton

Sting

Thanks for letting us know Aylwen. Don't worry, we will be bringing this story to a close soon so I will be in touch with you towards the end to discuss Whisper's role in the grande finale.

have fun...

Palando.
Old 06-26-2003, 01:38 AM   #63
Palando
Animated Skeleton

Sting

Squatter. I have a job for you. Haleg and Halasan have run out of supplies. the journey continues but after 2 days without food or water they are getting desperate.

They come across a merchant traveling south with an escort. You both ask them for supplies but they refuse offering only water and bread at such a high price. WHen you say you dont have enough he laughs and goes to leave.

This sends Halasan into a rage. (Why should he die without reeking revenge upon Kiatus!) It is too much and you both kill the merchant and his guards. In the battle Halasan recieves a stomach wound (the guards are very skilled) that seems to leave him ok. However, the wound will slightly nick his stomach and over the course of the next few days he will begin to sicken, his colour draining.

My idea is that, by the time they meet the lovers, somewhere in Minas Tirith, his fever will be playing with his judgement, making him darker, more evil, more hell-bent on destroying Kiatus...

For your post Squatter could you take it to the point after the battle where you finally pass the great wall and can see MT on the horizon. Also, beginning to show Halasan's darker side.

cheers my friend.

Palando of the blue robe
Old 07-07-2003, 06:10 AM   #64
Spectre of Decay

Sting

Sorry I haven't looked in for a while, folks. I'll put up my next post as soon as I can, so if you can bear with me we can get on with the story very soon.
Old 07-09-2003, 10:15 AM   #65
Spectre of Decay

Sting

The latest leg in Halasan and Haleg's trip is up. Sorry that this has taken so long: I hope it'll be entertaining enough to make up for the wait.
Old 07-10-2003, 03:06 AM   #66
Palando
Animated Skeleton

Sting

Hi again.

Well, Aylwen has returned now so please read on all that are left.

I would really like to draw this to a conclusion now so I will give you my plan for the grand finalle.

My plan is for Haleg and Halasan to arrive in Minas Tirith not long after Kiatus and Catrina. After a few days of searching I would like these two groups to meet just before the lovers get ready to set off again, with Halasan and Kiatus having a dramatic final battle with Kiatus being slain. As these preceedings draw to what seems a conclusion I want Whisper to find them and attack, mortally wounding Halasan with an arrow to the chest. As his life ebbs away his lust for battle and death leaves him and Catrina comes to him and they are reunited. As this is happening Haleg will battle with Whisper and her men. Haleg takes several light wounds from the swordsmen but battles on slaying two of them. Whisper then shoots Haleg in the chest and he sags to the ground. Suddenly the black garbed Gondorian guard arrive, led by non other than Azariah they run down the last assailants and whisper is forced to flee the city, though she is now content in the knownledge that Haleg and Halasan are both dead by her hand.

But Haleg is not slain and Azariah helps the axeman to his feet and togther they go to Halasan. Azariah tells the dying man that Elenna is safe and recovering well. With his last few words he appologises to Catrina for being such a harsh father and asks Haleg and Azariah to be Catrina's guardians. They agree and Azariah promises to find her a new path in life that she will enjoy. But his words will not reach Halasan for he has already died.
After that you can end it however you wish. You can leave it there or have the funeral. Maybe for Haleg this could be the time for him to turn his back on his dark past and devote his life to being Catrina's guardian. sort of a fitting tribute to Halasans sacrifice.

As for next sequence.

1) Aylwen: Whisper comes across the scene of the battle with the merchants and read the events well from the tracks and head in haste to MT.
2) Bethberry: Catrina and Kiatus arrive in MT and carry out whatever they need to do for a few ways.
3) Palando: Halasan and Haleg enter through the gates and then Halasan colapses and is taken to a healer who does his best for the man. They then spend the next few days tracing the lovers. AND FIND THEM.
4) Bethberry: Kiatus and Catrina react to finding them. Catrina is shocked at the sight of her fathers condition and behaviour.
THe arguement finishes and swords are drawn for the fight.
5) Palando: The fight is long and bloody, Kiatus is stronger and younger but scared of dying and fearful of the evil look in Halasan's eyes.Halasan is intent on death. Revenge bringning new strength to his dying body.
6) Bethberry: Kiatus is slain. Cartrina is unsure of what to do when a black feathered arrow sprouts from her fathers chest and he colapses.
7) Aylwen: You come across the duel and decide to wait for the outcome, putting your men into place ready to attack the axeman. You watch the stranger die and then shoot Halasan with a killing shot. At the signal them men attack.
8) Squatter: Through Halegs eyes you see Halasan fall and before you can get to him you are assailed and surrounded. Again, these are skill fighters and the battle is hard. Eventually you slay two before an arrow pierces your chest and you colapse. Ready for death you hear a horn sound and black garbed warriors enter the battle slaying the last assasins. You recognise Azariah and he comes to you. You realise that the wound is not fatal and you rise and head over to Halasan who is dying.
9) Palando: Halasan says his final words. Asks the two warriors to be catrina's guardian and then looks to Catrina, smiles and dies and the two others are making there pledge.

Epiloge (in any order and optional)
Aylwen: Whisper now far away from MT and happy that the 2 Hals are dead. Lead her off to whatever she wishes to do.
Squatter: You, Azariah, Elenna and Catrina are now in Ithilien.
Bethberry: Catrina is now at peace with fond memories of her father and she leaves the story starting a new life.

all the best.

Palando of the blue robe.
Old 07-11-2003, 11:13 PM   #67
Aylwen Dreamsong
The Melody of Misery

Sting

My save post is filled. Whisper and co. are making their way to Minas Tirith with the goal of leaving MT with both Hals dead. [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]

-Aylwen
Old 07-15-2003, 01:58 PM   #68
Spectre of Decay

Sting

There's an old saying: if you seek revenge, first dig two graves.
Old 07-15-2003, 03:04 PM   #69
Bêthberry
Cryptic Aura

Boots

I will be away from the 16th to the 20th inclusive. I might have computer access and will try my best to fill in that save post.

Bethberry
Old 08-09-2003, 04:47 PM   #70
Bêthberry
Cryptic Aura

Shield

Palando, I have been waiting to hear back from Squatter. I had suggested to him an alternate conclusion for Catrina, one more psychologically plausible. He apparently had PMed you about it. I'm not sure I should post the next bit until I hear back.

Bêthberry

[ August 09, 2003: Message edited by: Bêthberry ]
Old 08-13-2003, 01:27 AM   #71
Palando
Animated Skeleton

Sting

Hi Bethberry, tried PM'ing back but you MB was full.

I did get his PM, and responded immediatly but have not heard anything else yet. As stated in that message I am more than happy for you to end your characters in this story how you want. My say ends when Halasan dies. What ever happens I dont want the story to continue too far past the dramatic conclusion so that the story keeps its focus. Saying that, a little Epilogue never hurt anyone.

happy posting.

Palando.
Old 09-10-2003, 04:04 PM   #72
Aylwen Dreamsong
The Melody of Misery

Sting

Was that my cue, Palando, or is Bethberry still going to post first? Doesn't matter, but I can't wait to post! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

-Aylwen
Old 09-11-2003, 01:22 AM   #73
Palando
Animated Skeleton

Sting

Hi all,

Bethberry has a chance her to react to the killing of Kiatus through the eyes of Catrina. Looking back it seems I skipped forward very slightly to Halasan just being felled by one of Whispers arrows. I will PM bethberry and let her know in case she does not get a chance to read this post.

My suggestion is to write your next post as it will concern Whisper coming upon the seen, slaying Halasan, and then Haleg engaging your men.

I will discuss Halegs next post with him this weekend.

all the best

Palando
Old 09-11-2003, 07:51 AM   #74
Bêthberry
Cryptic Aura

Boots

My thoughts right now, for what they are worth, is that a reflection from Catrina on Kiatus' death would take away some of the momentum of the conclusion. Thus, I would rather wait until Daddy is a goner also and then do a reflection. Does that make more sense?

My plans for Catrina are to have her not return to Ithilien but to take up Ioreth's offer of work in the Halls of Healing, after naturally experiencing a distraught time. Having witnessed the two deaths, she is not going to want to be placed under yet another man's hand (Heleg's) but will want a mother figure.

On the other hand, does there need to be some sort of post which clarifies that Kiatus had not in fact planned the murders at the homestead? Should Catrina tell Daddy this before he dies? as a voice decrying vengeance?

What I will do is post a SAVE now in case Palando still wants a reflection post-Kiatus but pre-Halasan, so that Aywlen can post her Whisper scene. I can either fill in or delete that save once Palando replies to my idea here.

Don't you love indecision?

Bethberry
Old 09-22-2003, 07:34 AM   #75
Bêthberry
Cryptic Aura

Boots

Good gawd even a mere SAVE broke momentum.

*attempts CPR*

Palando, Squatter, surely you have recovered now from the weekend together? A boon, a boon I beg, good gentlemen, of a reply.

Bethberry
Old 09-22-2003, 09:07 AM   #76
Palando
Animated Skeleton

Sting

It is time for Whisper to make her attack.

I will send a PM to Aylwen as a reminder.

all the best you crazy people.

Palando
Old 09-22-2003, 09:38 AM   #77
Aylwen Dreamsong
The Melody of Misery

Sting

So sorry for my bout of disappearance. I've been having a serious case of the Hurricane Blues. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I've been having a bit of trouble with power and cable, but I'll try my best to get a post up sometime today/tonight. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

-Aylwen

Edit: Okay, my post is up. Let me know if you all want any changes made!

[ September 22, 2003: Message edited by: Aylwen Dreamsong ]
Old 09-23-2003, 02:05 AM   #78
Palando
Animated Skeleton

Sting

ok, excellent!

Squatter, it is now time for you to face whispers men. Remember, these attackers are highly skilled and will not go down easily, if at all!

Let the struggle continue as Catrina watches her father slowly die and then, when the men are starting to better you allow the city guard led by our old friend appear just before whipser takes you down with a shot...

good luck dude.

Palando
Old 10-02-2003, 12:58 PM   #79
Spectre of Decay

1420!

I'm hoping to collaborate with Aylwen on the progress of the fight. Once we're happy with the possible outcomes I'll post my version of our little fracas.
Old 10-08-2003, 03:28 PM   #80
Spectre of Decay

Sting

Right: the fight is over, and Haleg is deep in the arms of Morpheus. That should leave us ready for the summing up.