Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-02-2002, 05:02 PM   #41
Judge Simon
Wight

Judge Simon has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Shade was saddling up his horse when Radae came outside
Radae-Nice horse[she mused]
Shade-Viri, is his name, we've been through a lot together. Ready to go?
Old 09-02-2002, 05:10 PM   #42
Aradaewen
Haunting Spirit

Aradaewen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to Aradaewen Send a message via AIM to Aradaewen
Sting

<>OOC- last post tonite, I have a younger brother who wants online. Bye bye!<>

"Yes," Radae said, and walked away. Shade barely had time to wonder why she had said she was ready if she had to leave, when she was back, leading two ponies (carrying Faye and a very sour-looking Collete) and a lovely red stallion.

Seeing the puzzled look on Shade's face, Radae explained, "I was bored last night, so I went to that farm you told use about and bought these fine fellows." The stallion nudged her shoulder. "The farmer didn't want to sell this one, but he jumped the fence in his efforts to follow me, and the farmer let me buy him. I've named him Narwa, which means firey red."

Shade nodded, a show of understanding but not much interest. Collete gave Radae one of those I-told-you-so looks as she swung herself up onto the stallion and rode off down the road.
Old 09-03-2002, 01:39 PM   #43
Morai
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morai has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Morai Send a message via Yahoo to Morai Send a message via Skype™ to Morai
Silmaril

Aranel was very tired. She almost missed the travelers. The elf ran outside.
"Exsuse me, I overheard your conversation last night. I have some talents that might be useful on your quest." Aranel whispered to Radae, showing her fife and sword.
Old 09-03-2002, 04:27 PM   #44
Judge Simon
Wight

The Eye

While the elf was talking with Radae, Shade began getting his horse ready, making sure that the saddle was tight when he felt a tugging on his sleeve.
Fae- I could use a hand here
Shade smiled lightly and helped the hobbit onto the pony. Shade turned to help Collette but instead Collette turned away from Shade and got herself on the pony with a fair amount of trouble.
Shade- You ok there?
Collette- Not any of your business is it?
Shade wondered at the hobbit's bitterness and then wondered if she had seen him last night in the second meeting he had with the dark one. He got onto his horse and rode up with the hobbits so that he was in between them
Fae-So Shade, where are you from?
Shade-Oh, I've lived so many places, I've never been anywhere long enough to call home.
Collette-[to herself]probably because he has warrents on his head...
Old 09-03-2002, 11:14 PM   #45
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

ColletteTook has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to ColletteTook Send a message via AIM to ColletteTook
1420!

As they rode, Collette's incessant muttering and bitter commenting did not help in least bit her mood, nor the "friendly" atmosphere around them.
She was livid at the fact that Radae and Faye could not see through him as she did so easily. Perhaps she was being too up-tight. Or perhaps it was Faye and Radae being too laid back..
She had not trusted him for a moment and wasnt about to start now. Collette took on the responsibilty of watching him closely through out the entire trip to make sure he would never have a chance to betray them; It would be burndensome, but worth their lives.
She looked over at him, who was now innocently pointing out cloud shapes with Faye. ' a typical disguise to hide behind' she thought to herself....
Old 09-04-2002, 05:23 PM   #46
Judge Simon
Wight

The Eye

Shade was enjoying himself for the moment. No stress of battle or fear. Just fluffy clouds. I need to travel with hobbits more often, he thought.
Shade-Look, see that one there? reminds me a lot of...
Fae- Muffins!!!
Shade lightly laughed his usual laugh
Shade-What about you, Collette? Does it look like a muffin to you?
Collette-Hmm...[she said not really looking up]
Shade-Fae, ride on ahead for a minute
Fae got the point and left Shade with Collette.
Shade- Is there something you need to talk to me about?
Collette-No, of course not[she lied, and Shade sw it in her eyes]
Shade-There's no need to lie to me, Collette, I can see it in your eyes.
Collette-it takes a liar to recognise another!
Shade- Collette, Did something happen last night that upset you? I need to know now. One day our lives may depend on each other. If we can't trust each other now, when?
Old 09-04-2002, 05:39 PM   #47
Aradaewen
Haunting Spirit

Sting

Radae had accepted Aranels help, and she now rode along-side her. Radae looked back and saw Shade questioning Collette. Her heart skipped a beat... Collette knew about her. Did Shade suspect her?

Radae was a dragon. The sister of Smaug, she had lived in the Lonely Mountain with the dwarves in elven form and gained their trust before breaking the news to their King. It had not prevented them from sending her away...

She went to live with the elves of Mirkwood and had lived there for many years when she met Legolas, going to Rivendell for the Council of Elrond. Things progressed from there, and she ended up traveling with the Fellowship.

She had returned to the Shire with the hobbits for a while and was present at the birth of Collette, who became her great friend and sole confidant in her secret, (besides the dwarves) which was revealed every time her firey temper got the better of her. (Which Shade witnessed)

Reining in her horse, she rode quickly back to the pair and casually said, "Collette, may I talk to you?" Collette was looking grumpy, but she rode ahead with Radae, leaving behind a slightly-disappointed looking Shade.
Old 09-05-2002, 03:40 PM   #48
Judge Simon
Wight

The Eye

Shade watched as Collette rode over with Radae. He wanted to hear what they were saying but he rode by himself a bit at the back of the group. He wondered if he had succeeded in getting Fae and Radae to trust him. The new elf seemed to be an asset as well, to the group. Shade was lost in his own thoughts and musings when he heard someone yell back to him...

OoC: That can be for anyone...
Old 09-05-2002, 04:48 PM   #49
Morai
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Send a message via MSN to Morai Send a message via Yahoo to Morai Send a message via Skype™ to Morai
Silmaril

"Careful, you're falling behind!" Aranel yelled. She was uneasy about Shade, but she didn't show it. He might be good or bad. It was hard to tell.

[ September 06, 2002: Message edited by: Morai ]
Old 09-05-2002, 06:15 PM   #50
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

1420!

<< in no offense at all morai, i think you should add a few more sentences to your last reply or else they will cancel our rpg. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Aradaewen knows what im talking about. slip up a little and they show no mercy...>>

"No Radae, i swear i didnt tell him anything" she said for the third time as, seemingly each person of the company pulled her aside to question her.
Radae sighed and looked ahead. "you know, it is likely he will find out sooner or later if you remain under this amount of stress.." said collette looking into her friends clouded eyes..
She looked back at Shade,who had retreated into his thoughts. She lagged back once more. "Look, i dont mean to be so vicious." she began lamely. " I dont know who you are, i dont know who your friends are. Yes, i am talking about that funny-spoken stranger you were talking to the other night." she said looking at Shade's musing face. " So i will give you a chance for the sake of the trip. I will be a plesant companion. " she said trying to refer away from the term 'friends' for the time being and holding out her hand.

[ September 06, 2002: Message edited by: ColletteTook ]
Old 09-06-2002, 06:46 PM   #51
Judge Simon
Wight

The Eye

Shade shook her hand.
Shade-I'm glad to see you have some trust in me, little one. And as long you're with me, you don't have to worry about my friends![he finished with a grin spreading across his face, he urged his horse to a gallop and caught back up with Radae and from the sound of it, so had Collette] Hey Radae! wait up a bit. So where are we headed for today? I mean I know where we'll eventually wind up...but that will take more than just a day's journey...[Shade brought his horse back to a walk as Collette rode up to the other side of Radae. Shade knew that the hobbit couldn't turn her attitude towards him that quickly and he didn't feel like pushing her buttons any more]

OoC: My apologies for the short length...I got drained at school today [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

[ September 06, 2002: Message edited by: Judge Simon ]
Old 09-07-2002, 04:07 PM   #52
Faye Took
Shade of Carn Dûm

Faye Took has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Faye Took
1420!

OoC: Hey Judge just to let ya know its Faye not Fae! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Faye rode up next to Collette. 'You alright?' she asked. 'Yes just finishing up some business with Shade.' 'I see.' replied Faye. 'Oh! I have something for you.' Faye began seaching through her bag and pulled out two left over bluebarry muffins and handed on to Collette. Faye smilied and began eating it. Faye started choking on a bluebarry. She kept coughing and then all of a sudden it flew out of her mouth and landed on the pony's head. 'Are you alright?' asked Collette worried. Faye looked at the bluebarry confused, then looked at Collette and grined and once again began stuffing her face in her bluebarry muffin.
Old 09-07-2002, 04:22 PM   #53
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

1420!

Collette laughed happily and chewed a bit of muffin as well.
" We will stop tonight when we find a safe clearing" Radae replied to Shade.
Collette glanced over at Faye and grinned happily, bouncing on her pony and picking the Blueberries out of her muffin and giving them to Faye. She hated blueberries.
Old 09-07-2002, 04:33 PM   #54
Faye Took
Shade of Carn Dûm

1420!

Faye took the barries out of Collettes hand and practically inhailed them. Faye smiled at Collette and looked up at the night sky.'Look!' Faye pointed up to the sky. 'A shooting star! Make a wish Collette!' Faye closed her eyes and squeezed her hands tight.'What did you wish for?' Collette asked. 'I wished that we were back in the Shire. I haven't been there in a year. I miss my family and all the ale and parties.' Faye looked to the ground.
Old 09-07-2002, 05:38 PM   #55
Judge Simon
Wight

The Eye

OoC--To FaYe: My deepest apologies to Ms. FaYe as I have screwed up the spelling of her name. I can only hope that Ms. FaYe will forgive me for my great ignorance [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

--BiC--
Shade pushed some stray black hairs out of his eyes and continued to ride on getting lost into his own thoughts again. sleep outside? he thought. No problem for him but he thought them might have been able to make town before nightfall. There were contacts waiting for him. If he didn't let them know how everthing was going there could be trouble. Shade had to think of something. Maybe later though, one night might be ok.
Shade-OW![a pebble had been pelted at the back of his head. he turned around and there was Collette and Faye. They were both pointing at the other as the perpatrater] Nice aim, whichever of you threw it...

[ September 07, 2002: Message edited by: Judge Simon ]
Old 09-07-2002, 06:40 PM   #56
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

1420!

Night covered them quicker it seemed than natural. The air was tense for many a reason they could not yet fathom.
As they sat in a small and efficient clearing, Collette pulled back her tangling and wild curls with a small band of faded and rather ugly ribbon (stolen, but was likely not to be missed).
Faye was chewing on another one of her seemingly endless supply of muffins. Collette mused for a moment a vision of Faye at home, pulling clothes out of her pack to make more room for her provision.
She laughed and pushed her bangs from her eyes, and rolled up to sleep, ignoring the forboding feeling that stirred the air cold.
Old 09-07-2002, 07:26 PM   #57
Judge Simon
Wight

The Eye

Shade stayed just on the outside of the firelight. The journey was still long and they hadn't covered nearly as much ground as they should have. He watched the two hobbits get ready for bed, the two elves talking silently by the fire. Shade rested his back against a tree and looked toward the main road, barely seen through the trees. They would be safe for awhile then a dark hand appeared from behind the tree dragging Shade around the other side. Shade found himself facing a very dark skinned man. Typical clothing of a messenger though it was very dark clothing like Shade's, he was muscular with tight corn rows running through his hair. The man struck his chest with his right hand and then stuck out his hand to shake Shade's. Shade did the same and shook the man's hand. They appeared to know each other.
Shade-What news, Jakeem?
Jakeem-Sir, they begining to grow stronger, our men can't keep them away for much longer! We need you leading the charge against--
Shade-Lower your voice, I travel not alone...
Jakeem-Sorry sir, but
Jakeem didn't finish his thought as a twig snap behind them announced the arrival of visitors...

OoC: That can be for any one...
Old 09-07-2002, 07:33 PM   #58
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

1420!

Collette, who had felt Shade pass her in sleep, decided to follow the man she so distrusted.
Listening to their conversation, she had peiced together that he was in some type of war.....probably in league with orcs no doubt she thought idily, before loosing her distinct footing and cracking a few twigs. She looked up, horrified and realized she had been discovered...
Old 09-07-2002, 07:44 PM   #59
Judge Simon
Wight

The Eye

Jakeem was a bit younger and a touch quicker than Shade. He jumped around Shade and grabbed the hobbit by the scruff of the neck
Collette-Hey! Hands off the material!
Jakeem roughly put her down and stood behind her
Jakeem-Who is this?[he asked Shade]
Shade- A fierce little halfling. Bite your kneecaps off, she will.
Jakeem laughed a bit before Collette stomped down on his foot
Jakeem-OW! You were right...
Collette-And who are you?
Jakeem-Just a messenger[he said walking around to Shade] I'll be seeing you later right?[he said in a slight under tone]
Shade-Yeah, of course, tell the rest to not lose hope.
Jakeem-Right sir[then speaking back up]Pleasure meeting you[he said to Collette and then he left]
Shade-Up a little late...can't sleep?
Old 09-07-2002, 07:51 PM   #60
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

1420!

"Unfortunately not." she said coldly, watching the stranger walk away. "and you just happen to walk into some aquaintance in the middle of the night per-chance?" she said glaring evilly at Shade, dusting feverently where the man had grabbed her and tossing her wild and tangled curls before glaring fixedly at him, like an angered bull.
Old 09-08-2002, 07:08 AM   #61
Judge Simon
Wight

The Eye

Shade-Still full of distrust, young Hobbit? Maybe it was by chance that I met him. He is a messenger after all.
Collette-Messenger for who?
Shade passed by her walking back toward the firelight but looked over his shoulder and tossed off a comment.
Shade-He's a messenger for my army in Mordor.[Shade wasn't at all serious in his comment. He walked over to the fire and sat himself next to Radae]
Old 09-08-2002, 10:11 AM   #62
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

1420!

Face turning red once more out of anger, she mouthed wordlessly at his back and tramped off to bed, though not intending to sleep so soon.
She was slowly peicing him together, since it seemed that the other just wouldnt do so.
She listened intently to see if was asleep yet.
To her possibly mounting anger, he wasnt.
Old 09-08-2002, 11:02 AM   #63
Judge Simon
Wight

The Eye

Shade had watched as Collette thundered over to where she had intended to sleep. He smirked to himself. Pleasent compainion, indeed, he thought. Shade pulled out a piece of parchment and began to read it. Jakeem had slipped it to him before he left. It was worn and a bit frayed. Shade furrowed his brow as he read it. It contained news which troubled him a bit. They would have to quicken their pace. Shade folded the paper and put it beside him. Still sitting and looking into the dancing flames of the fire Shade let his mind wander into the distant past...
Old 09-08-2002, 11:09 AM   #64
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

1420!

Shade was found in the early morning, bustling around. Collette turned over and muttered "how come your getting ready to leave? its not even sunrise yet."
" We have to leave early this morning." he muttered back in the same fashion.
Collette took it as mocking sarcasm and sighed and rolled her eyes and started to get up.
Radae had begun to awake as well, but Faye rufused to rise until Collette coersed her into conciousness with a muffin.

< niiiiice reply at many meetings [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] my mouth fell to the table. So did thengise's. i called her up and told her about it.....>>

[ September 08, 2002: Message edited by: ColletteTook ]
Old 09-08-2002, 11:46 AM   #65
Aradaewen
Haunting Spirit

Sting

<>*mouth drops herself* HOLY HANNAH!!! I was gone, what?, three days and you guys wrote THAT much! I need to check in more often... and yes, I do know what will happen if there are only one-sentence replies to a thread! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]<>

Radae went about her morning duties with a certain resigned air. She could tell by the bitter sidelong glances (its an elf-thing! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]) that something had happened to widen the rift between Shade and Collette that she had tried so hard to close. Maybe it would shorten the suspicion on her... She was certain that Collette would explain to her in due time what it was, and didn't have long to wait.

As soon as they packed up their horses (and ponies) Collette rode up beside Radae with a very colorful explanation. Radae listened, with half a smile and half a frown; the first for Collette's language, the second for Shade's secrecy. He sounded a lot like herself, but she did not have an army in Mordor... yet.
Old 09-08-2002, 11:50 AM   #66
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

1420!

Collette cursed a few curse words she had picked up in bree under her breath.
"COLLETTE!" faye shouted and pinched her arm for her language.
" army in mordor.... i dunno i dont trust people who have dark messengers coming to them in the middle of the night talking about mordor armies....."
Old 09-08-2002, 02:19 PM   #67
Judge Simon
Wight

The Eye

OoC-**Wipes away kisses from last RpG** Been busy while you were away Ms. Radae! Howzitgoing with you?
--BiC--

Shade was riding at the back of the group still going over his parchment from the night before, trying to write something down on it. He looked up and noticed that Collette was colorfully retelling last night's encounter to Radae and Faye. He wondered how much of it was the unvarnished truth. He finished writting on it and put it into his pocket. He looked to the east and the sun was still low in the sky. They would cover much ground today and Shade was glad of that.

OoC- Nice writting for Thengise, Collette [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 09-08-2002, 02:27 PM   #68
Faye Took
Shade of Carn Dûm

Ring

OOC: I accept you apology Judge Simon

Faye was in the back of the group minding her own business watching the rest of the group. Faye patted the horses head, for she was very bored.
Old 09-08-2002, 03:04 PM   #69
Morai
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

Aranel rode silently as usual. She would play her fife, but it was too dangerous. The man might not be trusted. For a talent might be a threat to enemies.

The Elf recalled last night's conversation:

"So...you can really control nature with that?" Radae asked.

"Well, it depends. Some plants and trees have minds of their own. But yes, most of the time." Aranel replied.

Radae looked skeptical. "You can sword fight too?"

"Of course. Not as well as some. Where that man go...Shade I think?"

"Probably couldn't sleep."

Her supicions arose when she heared yelling and a unfamilar voice. The next morning it seemed as if she had dreamed it all.

"Ah, well, we'll see Shade. We'll see if you're loyal or not." Aranel thought.
Old 09-08-2002, 03:29 PM   #70
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

1420!

<< wasnt my writing simon. Seriously,it was quoted over the phone word for word by thengise.>>

Collette fell back with Faye to trade muffins, since she had the plain ones and Colette had the blueberry.
Looking ahead she saw Shade consulting a batted peice of prachment, which she hastily tried to read over his shoulder, but he sensed her and put it away quickly.

She cursed her height, a she could not see any writing.
Old 09-08-2002, 03:47 PM   #71
Judge Simon
Wight

Pipe

OoC-So how far did Thengise's mouth drop seeing as yours hit the table [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

--BiC--
Shade looked over his shoulder at Collette
Shade-Sorry Collette, private matters[He said still making sure the paper was still in his pocket] How'd you sleep Faye?
Faye-Pretty well thanks
Shade nodded and took a pipe out of his cloak and lit it. The smoke swirled out of it like magic.
Collette- A bit early isn't it?
Shade-best time in the morning before the day gets busy.
Collette quietly cursed to herself since she agreed with him on that.
Old 09-08-2002, 04:03 PM   #72
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

1420!

<< she broke the table and hit the floor [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] . By the way, your "romantic" chance isnt over. She crying becasue her fiance is awful and she hates him. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]. WHOHOO for you!! SHE LUUUUUUVES YOU! LOL>>

Collette rode behind in silence, plotting ways to get that paper without his knowing.
Radae and Shade were talking in short and quiet voices as they rode through the the nearest town.
Sh tried to listen to what they were saying, and realized how nosy she was being and desisted.

Old 09-08-2002, 06:07 PM   #73
Judge Simon
Wight

The Eye

OoC-I'm going to speed time so its the afternoon.

--BiC--
It was noonish when they reached a small town. The hobbits had grown very hungry, constantly asking about luncheon and afternoon tea. Shade and Radae both decided stopping at an inn for a short while was a good idea. They stabled their horses and went into a tavern called the White River. It was nicely lit inside and the hobbits quickly set themselves up at a table. Radae and Morai followed the hobbits. Shade had conviently excused himself and went back outside. He walked back over to the stables where Jakeem was waiting.
Jakeem-Do you have it?
Shade-yeah[Shade reached into his pocket and then a look of panic spread into his face]
Jakeem-What? Where is it?
Shade-Collette!
Old 09-08-2002, 06:14 PM   #74
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

1420!

<< dont know what the paper says so youll have to tell me!>>

Collette sat behind the inn, reading the paper with wide eyes, clutching it with white fingers.
Loopy writing and plans covered it from top to bottom, and she hid it quickly as Shade came around the corner, livid.
"WHERE IS IT?" he demanded.
" i dont know what your talking about" she lied coldly, backing against the wall in a theiving manner.
Old 09-08-2002, 06:34 PM   #75
Judge Simon
Wight

The Eye

Shade through with her thieving and lies. He picked her up and slammed her against the wall they were eye to eye now.
Shade-Give me the paper! Now, halfling!
Collette was terrified, he had a crazy look in his eyes. With a shakey hand Collette dropped the paper to the floor. Like lightening Shade picked the paper up dropping Collette to the floor. He gave her a threating look and ran from the bar. He found Jakeem quickly and thrust the paper into his hands.
Shade-Make haste for the front!
Jakeemm nodded and took of on a chesnut colored horse. Shade was watching him go when he felt something heavy hit the back of his head and he fell immediatly to the ground. His vision had gone fuzzy but he could still hear voices
Collette-I told you! I told you!
Radae-We can't leave him in the street
And then Shade passed into unconsciencess. He awoke many hours later with a sore head and he found himself in a room in an inn. And there was someone with him...
Old 09-08-2002, 07:06 PM   #76
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

1420!

Collette was seated upon a chair, her feet upon another peice of furniture.
She was smoking a pipe and looked amused at Shade, who had been bound with a length of rope.
"I was the only one who saw you for what you were....TRAITOR! I must say, i have good aim with bricks..." she said indicating the large lump on his head. " bite you knee caps off....indeed...."
"COLLETTE!" Radae scolded. "No tormenting the hostages."
As if reading her mind, for Collette was angrily fingering her sharpened blade, as if itching to get it near him.
" Tell me what the paper said Shade." Radae menaced.

<WHOOPSIES! MY BAD!>

Old 09-08-2002, 07:14 PM   #77
Judge Simon
Wight

The Eye

OoC-I was getting around to it...have a pint and relax [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

--BiC--
Shade was still glaring at Collette when he spoke.
Shade-My business in my own and I wish not to share it. No harm has come to any of your compainions, and you give me a brick to the back of my head.
Radae- Your busineess may interfere with our own. You will tell me what was on the paper! It must have been very important seeing as you nearly injured Collette.
Collette was looking very smug at this point
Shade-It'd do her some good, the little thief!
This pushed Collette over the edge, Shade had said to much and had hit a nerve. She lunged at him with her knife and cut across the upper part of his throat. Luckly she didn't get very deep as Radae threw Collette off him.
Collette- He brought it on himself!
Shade-Tis a mere scratch, that won't get you far in Mordor!

[ September 08, 2002: Message edited by: Judge Simon ]
Old 09-08-2002, 07:20 PM   #78
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

1420!

Collette's faced purpled in anger.
" AND YOU WOULD KNOW ALL ABOUT MORDOR WOULDNT YOU?! WOULDNT YOU? I MAY BE A THEIF BUT I AM AN HONEST ONE! YOU ARE A TRAITOR! NOTHING BUT A WORTHLESS TRAITOR AND IF I HAD MY WAY YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN SLOWLY TORTURED TO DEATH LONG AGO FOR YOUR DOINGS!" she roared, trying to throw her hands on him and rip any flesh she could reach.
Shade blinked quietly at her before responding..

Old 09-08-2002, 08:57 PM   #79
Faye Took
Shade of Carn Dûm

White-Hand

Faye looked at her companions. 'Well I guess you won't be needed me anymore.' Faye packed began packing her bags. 'I bid you all a do.' Faye threw a muffin to Collette. 'Good-bye.
Old 09-08-2002, 09:10 PM   #80
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

1420!

" GET BACK HERE FAYE! NO ONE IS GOING ANYWHERE UNTIL I GET ANSWERS!" colette roared, pulling Faye back in the room.
" you cant leave yet. We dont know who he is working for and he might have some of his spies patrolling the area that will kill you in seconds." she said, her voice softening a little.
"Shade, you will tell me what was written on that paper or you will suffer consequences." Said Radae in a slightly shaking voice, as she glanced over meaningfully at Collette, who was holding her blade.
"It is not for you to know." Said Shade softly and calmly. "Do what you may, i will never speak."
Collette thought both brave and equally irritating.
Radae sighed and her eyes shifted a bit sadly. "Do it" she muttered in an undertone to Collette, her voice shaking harder than ever, as she turned away facing the wall.
Collette approached him and placed a dagger to his throat and pressed hard, but caught his eyes.
There was something in his eyes that made her stop and re-think her actions. She couldnt do it.
"CURSE YOU!" she shrieked and punched him in the face angrily and left the room, slamming the door.