User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-09-2002, 03:55 PM   #81
Judge Simon
Wight

Judge Simon has just left Hobbiton.
The Eye

OoC-Faye why would you go, after I finally learned your name?

--BiC--
Shade- Like I said, I keep my business to myself. And no amount of torture or mind games will get it out of me. I fyou should watch any one, Radae, it'd be that hobbit. She twists things when she doesn't understand them. There are many types of people and races in the world. I have friends in many. Untie me, Radae, and you know where my alligence lies...
Old 09-09-2002, 04:45 PM   #82
Faye Took
Shade of Carn Dûm

Faye Took has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Faye Took
1420!

OOC: Because I feel left out.

Faye looked at the company talking and shrugged her shoulders. Maybe I can find some food around here She thought to herself. Even though she at so much, she had some way of staying very skinny for a hobbit. Faye look on the corner of the road. He eyes lit up with joy, 'MUSHROOMS!' she cried and bounched her way over to the mushrooms with a huge grin on her face.
Old 09-09-2002, 04:58 PM   #83
Morai
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morai has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Morai Send a message via Yahoo to Morai Send a message via Skype™ to Morai
Sting

<<Judge Simon, my character is Aranel.>>
Aranel walked outside. There she kept an eye out for spies. Up ahead was the messenger she was looking for...
Old 09-09-2002, 07:00 PM   #84
Aradaewen
Haunting Spirit

Aradaewen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to Aradaewen Send a message via AIM to Aradaewen
Sting

<>*shakes head* and I thought I'd leave everyone else behind in the posting because they would be at school and I wouldn't... wonders never cease! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]<>

Radae looked a trifle critical, but with another pleading looked from Shade, untied him, to hear what he had to say. Collette looked outraged that Radae would take the liberty to do this, but was shushed by a glare from her elven friend. With an appraising look, Radae brought out her bow and an arrow so quickly (such was the elven skill) that it looked like she had never moved at all. She kept the point down, but Shade knew full well that any elf could pin a fly 100 feet off the ground through the wing on a cloudy day. He didn't move... except to explain...
Old 09-09-2002, 07:21 PM   #85
Judge Simon
Wight

The Eye

Shade cracked his neck as he rubbed his wrists
Shade-Much obliged.
Radae-Explain, Shade...
Shade-I have an army in Mordor.[he said oh so causually] They've been there for over a year, fighting. My army has been losing hope, they haven't had much to hope in. When you're in Mordor its hard to hope, it kinda sucks it from you. I've been fighting there for a very long time. I left a few months ago, I've talked with Aragorn; he knows of my plight and my army's. [Shade walked over to Radae, she tightened her bowstring but remained otherwise motionless] I've been wandering sonce then looking for aid. And I think you're it, Radae...
Old 09-09-2002, 08:11 PM   #86
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

ColletteTook has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to ColletteTook Send a message via AIM to ColletteTook
1420!

Collette slammed her head against the doorframe, listening intently to Shade from the other side of the door.
His explanation was honest so she believed, and was cursing herself for she knew she would have to eat her words later on.
She went back to her room and looked out the window at the purple sky filled with rainclouds.
She heard someone enter the room behind her and turned to see who it was......
Old 09-10-2002, 03:04 PM   #87
Aradaewen
Haunting Spirit

Sting

Radae looked down from her taller height [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] down at her hobbit friend, her face blank, as though Collette was just a pillow lying on the floor. then she kinda shook herself awake, and sat down on a chair. When Collette did likewise (after noticing that Radae's bow was back at her back and all of her arrows seemed to be there) the elf explained.

"Shade has told me of his army's predicament in Mordor. In fact, he was working with King Elessar before he left. We will travel and recruit together. I have proof," she said with a small grin, when Collette opened her mouth, probably to say something in protest, "that what he says is true. It is a matter between Shade and I however, so it is no good asking what the proof is." Collette's mouth closed with a snap.

"Oh, yeah... I baked something for you, buddy." Radae pulled a small bag out of her pocket. "It's an elven pouch, so it holds more than it looks. There's two batches fresh muffins in there. I baked them this morning." Collette grinned back in a satisfied way and stuffed one in her mouth promptly with a garbled "Tharnksh!" Radae laughed loudly, which turned into a small roar. She stifled it quickly with a hand to her mouth as someone stuck their head inquisitively around the corner of the door...

[ September 11, 2002: Message edited by: Aradaewen ]
Old 09-10-2002, 04:05 PM   #88
Judge Simon
Wight

The Eye

It was Shade
Shade-Nice laugh[he said with a boyish air and smirk]
Collette- Who invith youth in her' [she said with a mouth full of muffin]
Shade-Nobody, but it wasn't like the door was shut...I'm going outside, I never liked being couped up in places like this. Makes me feel smothered. Either one of you is welcome to join me.
Shade turned and walked out of the room and tavern all together. He breathed in the deep night air and looked up at the stars. Stars never shown in Mordor and there you could be in the middle of an open field and still feel smothered. He ran his hands through his hair and walked over to a bench and had a seat....
Old 09-10-2002, 04:14 PM   #89
Aradaewen
Haunting Spirit

Sting

Radae watched Shade leave with a barely surpressed panic slowly diminishing in her chest. She had had to contend with signs like this every day of her life, and it was very scary at times. She shuddered to think what the populace would do with the kin of the dragon that caused them so much misery so long ago. She knew that in time, she would have to leave society all together; because she was not a true elf, she did age. Very, very slowly, but she would grow old and die someday. What would happen if someone happened to see an elf with wrinkles?

With a meaningful look to Collette (meaning that she should stay in her room with her muffins) Radae stood and followed Shade out the door. When she had crossed the threshold and stood at the door of the Inn, Shade melted against the wall with his cloak and became almost invisible.

He had doubted the wisdom of this- since Radae's elf eyes should be able to pick him out right away, and when she saw him would think he was hiding. But her eyes passed over him several times, and her keen elf ears did not pick up the sound of his breathing. He watched in amazement as she walked right by him and faded into the gathering darkness.
Old 09-10-2002, 04:20 PM   #90
Judge Simon
Wight

The Eye

Shade watched as she managed to not see him. He knew there was something off about her...Any elf young or old could have picked him out in some sense. And as he recalled Elves never snorted he called her over to him and she looked relieved.
Shade-Bit late to be wandering about like that. You looked about blind...whats up? I haven't caused any trouble yet...
Old 09-10-2002, 04:35 PM   #91
Aradaewen
Haunting Spirit

Sting

"Nothing, I'm fine, just a bit tired." She really looked it. "Um, I was wondering if... eh.. you could just watch the girls" (she meant Collette and Faye) "while I attend a little private business?" Shade looked mystified but agreed, so Radae again faded into the night. As soon as Shade left, he shook himself a little.

Why would an elf be at a loss for words? Or need a hobbit-sitter? Now things were getting wierd... He decided to follow her. He slunk off in the shadow of the wall at a crouch, melting into the shadows. Radae traveled hard and fast, but her pace was not enough to leave Shade behind. She stopped at a river, and Shade flattened himself against a tree.

Radae looked around to make sure that nobody was watching and then began to undress. Shade pulled his head back around the tree respectively during this process, and when he peered around the trunk again, she was in the water up to her shoulders. He watched as she washed her hair and splashed just for the fun of it. This was boring.

Shade was just about to turn back when Radae exploded. When that's what he thought at first. She grew to about fifty times her size. A long snout with hundreds of razor teeth, batlike wings, spiked tail... A dragon!! The dragon's main body color was reddy-gold, like Radae's hair, with black wings and pure gold spikes. That was enough to confirm Shade's suspicion's. Radae was a dragon!
Old 09-10-2002, 04:46 PM   #92
Judge Simon
Wight

Sting

Shade knew that he had met her for a reason. Now that he had her on his side there wouldn't be any army that could stand up against a dragon...thats why she had few true elven ablities. He turned away and went back toward the tavern. He walked in and noticed Collette.
Shade-Hey Collette, lemme buy you a drink.
Even though Collette wasn't at all fond of him, she wasn't about to turn down a free drink. They walked over to the tavern and Shade bought her a pint...
Old 09-10-2002, 04:54 PM   #93
Morai
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Send a message via MSN to Morai Send a message via Yahoo to Morai Send a message via Skype™ to Morai
Sting

Aranel had found the messenger. After many questions, she found the answer she sought after. The elf wished the man good luck, and a blessing from nature.

An hour later, she arived at the inn. They hadn't noticed her absence. Peculiar, for Radae was an elf, or so it seemed...
Old 09-10-2002, 04:56 PM   #94
Aradaewen
Haunting Spirit

Sting

The water of the river worked miracles. Radae slipped out of her pitiful elven clothes and into the water. Washing the elven hair was a pain, but she loved how it looked when it was clean and caught the light. With a final check to see that no one was around, she turned dragon.

How wonderfully freeing it was! She stretched out her wings and let out a big yawn. She froze. Her serpentine tongue tasted something on the air. She closed her mouth and smelled the breeze. A human! She swung her head in Shade's direction, and sure enough, there was the creature, sneaking back to the Inn!

She had no doubt that he had started his journey back a few minutes ago and not seen her see him, but panic swelled within her. He was going back to town to report that a dragon was in the area and needed to be destroyed! She was also ticked because he had probably seen her undress, which was her only elven weakness. She quickly reverted to elven form, dragged on her clothes and raced to town.

She burst through the room door...
Old 09-10-2002, 05:31 PM   #95
Faye Took
Shade of Carn Dûm

1420!

She saw Faye with bags packed and a walking stick in hand. 'Well look who it is! Just to let ya know I'll be leavin now. Good-Bye!' Faye walked out the door humming 'The road goes ever on and on...'
Old 09-10-2002, 06:10 PM   #96
Judge Simon
Wight

The Eye

OoC-Gosh darn you Faye! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

--BiC--
Shade looked up at Radae, she looked like she could shoot fireballs at him. She walked over to Shade
Radae-WE need to talk[and she stormed off to a more private room]
Shade rolled his eyes and followed her. They went into a room and Radae shut the door.
Radae-Where were you a few minutes ago?
Shade-I was having a pint with Collette! What wrong?
Radae slapped him across the face
Radae-Don't lie to me! Where were you?
Shade-In the forest, but surely being an elf you knew that.
Radae-You followed me?
Shade-Indeed, I saw enough to put 2 and 2 together.
Radae-What?
Shade-Radae, please...I saw. I saw your transformation. I didn't need to hide that from me. I knew you weren't fully an elf. But I never would have said, dragon...
Old 09-10-2002, 09:05 PM   #97
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

1420!

Collette ran after faye,down the cobblestone road.
"what do ya think your doing?" she begged.
"im leaving." she said simply, continuing to walk. "I dont have to worry about 'spies' now. good day to you.I will see you when you have enough sense to come home."
Collette stopped for a moment in the street and watched her walking away. "Your scared." Collette said.
"I am not!" Faye turned around haugtily, and burst anger from her emotional depths. "I just want to be normal dont you get it?! Hobbits dont fight wars Collette! They stay home and eat muffins and throw parties and HAVE FUN! DYING DOES NOT SOUND LIKE FUN TO ME!" she practically shrieked, ramapaging up to her little sisters face.
" EVERYONE DIES FAYE!" collette screamed back, tears starting. "IT ONLY DEPENDS ON HOW IT HAPPENS AND WHAT YOU MADE OF YOUR LIFE! IF YOU WANT TO DIE DEFENDING YOUR PEOPLE, IN SOME CHANCE THAT THEY MAY NOT SUFFER THE FATE OF MURDER, YOUR DEATH WILL BE HONRED. DYING ALONE IN A HOBBIT HOLE WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING PRODUCTIVE IN YOUR LIFE IS LIFELESS, YOU AS WELL DIE LIVING THAN LIVE A LIFE OF DEATH. GO HOME FAYE! YOU WILL SEE WHAT YOU MISS THOSE MANY YEARS AGO. YOU WILL SEE IT MISS THIS HOUSE, AND THAT HOUSE AND COME AFTER YOU!" (quote from "twister")
Faye's face softened and quickly retorted back to rage. "By Elbereth, IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK IT DID COLLETTE? FIGHTING IN A WAR ISNT GOING TO BRING HIM BACK! HES DEAD! GET OVER IT!!!!!" she said, shaking her sister's shoulders.
Collette uttered a sob, as Faye pushed her away and left.
"ow." she muttered, scratching her arm, as a rash started, to her horror she realized she ate a blueberry muffin when she was allergic to blueberries (courtesy of aradaewen's reply who made me eat the muffin without picking the blueberries out first, when i did so many posts before stating clearly that i was allergic [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] HEHE! OH WELL!)
A thin rash was starting up her arm as she itched incessantly and went beack into the inn, holding back her tears.

[ September 10, 2002: Message edited by: ColletteTook ]
Old 09-11-2002, 04:00 PM   #98
Aradaewen
Haunting Spirit

Sting

<>OMIGOSH! I'm so sorry!! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Okay, changed the post- no blueberries! You don't need a rash! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]<>

As Collette had her clash with Faye, Radae was venting her rage on Shade. "Alright! Out with it!" she screamed, "Are you going to tell everybody that there's a dragon around? Then they can come, force me to change, and kill me! Is that what you want?!" For a minute, her rush of emotions drained her, and she collasped onto the edge of the bed, put her head in her hands and cried. Shade looked a little surprised that Radae would take this viewpoint of the situation. He gazed rather intently at Radae's slightly heaving shoulders and said, "No, that's not it at all..."
Old 09-11-2002, 04:16 PM   #99
Judge Simon
Wight

The Eye

Shade walked over to her and placed his hand on her shoulder, she seemed to cringe at his touch.
Shade-I'm not going to tell anyone, why would I, and who would believe me if I did? Radae[He said slowly turning her to face him]I never wanted you dead, or anyone else I am traveling with.[he said as almost out of nowhere produced a soft cloth for Radae to dry her tearstreaked face, Radae looked up at him and to her his face seemed to have a change. It wasn't so sharp and harsh, and his eyes noted tenderness, she took the cloth from him and walked away, over to the fireplace]
Shade-Radae, I need you to help me...
Old 09-11-2002, 04:38 PM   #100
Aradaewen
Haunting Spirit

Sting

Radae accepted the cloth, and gently wiped away her tears. She had barely any energy; most of it had been lost running into town and then in her furious tirade against Shade. She shook her head at the fire, and blinked away her own fire in her eyes. "How am I supposed to help you?" Shade walked over and stood beside Radae again. When he opened his mouth to speak, he voice grew hard and icy...

<>I could change this if it is not what you had in mind...<>
Old 09-11-2002, 04:44 PM   #101
Morai
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

Aranel listened to their conversation. Just as she thought, Radae wasn't an elf. Since dragons were rare (especially good ones, it took Aranel some time to realize this. She walked over to the counter. Then the elf ordered her favortie, honey ale. She sat there sipping, deep in thought...
Old 09-11-2002, 08:17 PM   #102
Faye Took
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

As Faye was walking down the road kicking stones along the way she heard strage voices behind some trees. Faye quietly sneaked over to see who it was. By her surprise there where orcs! Faye gasped and ducked behind a bush. They where speaking in the black touge so she couldn't understand them. She noticed they had some muffins! Muffins! she muttered to herself. As the orcs turned away she quickly grabbed some and began to run. 'THEIF THEIF!' the orcs cried in the regular tounge. 'GET BACK HERE YOU FITHLY LITTLE HOBBIT! WE'LL CUT OFF YOUR HEAD WHEN WE CATCH YOU!' Faye began to run faster. She was running to the Inn. She could have run in the other direction but instead she decide to stay and help with her fellow companions! Faye burst through the door and saw Shade, Radae and Collette all looking at her. She huffed and puffed and was very weary. 'Well look whos come back.' said Collette alittle agrey. 'Leave something?'
'...........ORCS!' Faye finally said. 'WHAT DID YOU DO FAYE!' Collette cried. 'I...couldn't resist!....MUFFINS!' Faye dropped the muffins onto the floor as they rolled all about.
Old 09-11-2002, 10:20 PM   #103
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

1420!

<< whoo, what a nice little phone call wasnt that Faye? I really screwed things up...>>

"you are the only one i know Faye," She said angrily."Who is obsessed enough to take muffins from even an ORC!"
She pulled ehr up and stared at the ugly looking muffins. Orc cries were heard from not far off, giving only enough time to draw swords and start slashing.
Old 09-12-2002, 02:40 PM   #104
Judge Simon
Wight

The Eye

Hearing the cries of the orcs and the hobbits, Shade looked of to Radae,
Shade-We'll finish our discussion later[he said darkly as he drew is sword and went outisde through the window. The orcs had already arrived. They were some seriously ugly orcs. Shade didn't care though, he had seen worse. Shade drove a sword into one of the brutes and it stuck fast. Shade whipped outa short black knife and stuck it into an orc that had been creeping up behind him then......
Old 09-12-2002, 04:05 PM   #105
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

1420!

Collette finished off the last orc with a fancy twist of her sword.
She got up and sighed, not harmed majorly but had many small nicks where she had mostly hacked herself as she aimlessly threw her sword at any flesh she could reach, including her own.
Radae seemed almost pleased at the perfect timing of the orcs.
"shant be stealing from what you cant handle now will we?" She scolded her sister, and began to leave.
Collette had yet to forgive her for reopening that wound...
Old 09-12-2002, 06:11 PM   #106
Judge Simon
Wight

The Eye

Shade-Lets get out of here[he said as he mounted his own horse] Come on, unless you want to stick around to explain all this.[Shade took off down the lane and from the sound of it so had the rest.
Old 09-12-2002, 06:56 PM   #107
Aradaewen
Haunting Spirit

Sting

Radae leaned into Narwa the stallion's neck, his dark red mane flying behind him and framing her face with the glow of the sunset. She straightened, drew her bow from its holder and an arrow from the quiver at her back, and shot an orc in the throat with a neat snapshot that she had definately picked up from the elves. Perhaps Shade and Collette shared the same thought that maybe she should have justed turned dragon and roasted the whole lot of orcs into charcoal... She didn't, but after that, the orcs did not chase them out in the open- they were very wary of anything with a bow.
Old 09-14-2002, 10:56 AM   #108
Elfking

Sting

<>OOC- Hey y'all, this is really Aradaewen and I'm using this screenname so I can RP my male roles and not get them mixed up with my chick ones! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]<>

They rode hard for a long time, well into the night. Radae, Aranel, and Shade, who rode horses, probably would've left Collette and Faye in the dust. Radae, however, made them measure their pace for the hobbits' ponies. Collette looked quite grateful for this. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Orcs would periodically pop out from behind the scenery and launch surprise attacks. These were dealt with by Radae and anyone else who didn't have a bow... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-14-2002, 03:01 PM   #109
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

1420!

Collette was happy for th next few days.
The many slayings of Orcs had kept her drunken-murderous side in check.
She had a sick and estranged infatuation for blood and the way that flesh tears beneath a blade. The only thing Radae had to stop her from was killing the Orcs slowly and cruelly, for they didnt have the time or stomach to endure the hobbits sick tortures, even against orcs....
Old 09-14-2002, 03:20 PM   #110
Aradaewen
Haunting Spirit

Sting

Even for against the standards of dragons, Collette was brutal and bloodthirsty. Radae had to practically tie her to the saddle of her pony so that she would not torture the orc bands any more than was necessary. Her bow and Aranel's sword, along with Shade's throwing knives, made short work of any foes, and Collette's whirlwind slaughter only put her in danger of being hit by unintentional stray arrows or blades. Neither Collette nor Radae looked happy with the new arrangement, but it had to be...

[ September 14, 2002: Message edited by: Aradaewen ]
Old 09-14-2002, 03:38 PM   #111
Morai
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

<<Aranel has only a sword>>

Aranel quietly hummed a song in her head. It was an old tune. The words spoke of hope and encouragement. She would need many in the days ahead.
Old 09-15-2002, 01:41 PM   #112
Faye Took
Shade of Carn Dûm

1420!

Faye had her hand on her sword just incase of anything unatural fleeing out of the dark shadows of the trees. Watching the forests with wide eyes she slowly pulled out her sword and sniffed the air. 'I smell evil about.' she mutted quietly to herself eyeing Shade.
Old 09-15-2002, 05:24 PM   #113
Judge Simon
Wight

The Eye

They traveled without trouble for a few more days...when they came upon a bridge. As they were about half way across it they were attacked by orcs from all sides. Radae and the rest fought them off the best they could, but when the battle was over, Shade had disappeared. He had riden with great speed into the woods and he was soon untraceable. He rode for many days until he came to his destination. The Great Black Spire of Orthanc was within sight and he rode with all his might toward it. He disamounted his horse and fouund the Sauraman had come to meet him.
Shade-Master,[he said lowering his head]
Sauraman-It has been too long, Shade. What news of your mission?
Shade-Its going well, we're right on schedule. But I am not strong enough to carry out the final tasks...
Sauraman-Come with me and I will give you the power that you need.

Shade followed Sauraman into the dark tower. They walked until they reached his throne room when Sauraman reached for his staff. Before Shade knew what was going on, Sauraman hit him with a great white energy. It came form his staff in the form of white lightening. Shade screamed in the darkness and the lighting raised off his skin in ridges. then Sauraman stopped and Shade laid on the floor, smoke rising from his body. Then, he stood up. He felt a great surge of power running through his veins.
Sauraman-You now have the power for which you have seeked. You can run faster, think quicker and endure more than any other man. And now that you have this power, I expect results...
Shade-Yes Master. And you will have them...

Shade took off from the tower and went straight to Mordor were his army was fighting the enemy. Sauraman had decided to fight the war in Mordor, away from his fortress, which was pretty smart on his part. Shade rode into the camp and found Jakeem. Form his horse, Shade shouted to Jakeem to follow a new plan of attack. One where the army would attack from behind there by ensnaring the enemy. Jakeem nodded to Shade, and again Shade was off. This time he would travel back to the small group that was approaching ever closer to the world of ruin he was now leaving behind him. After a few days of travel he returned and saw Radae by a stream. Must have just transformed back to human form, Shade thought. Shade accidently stepped on a branch that made his prescence known to her.
Shade-Miss me?
Old 09-15-2002, 05:47 PM   #114
Faye Took
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Faye saw Shade return from his where abouts. Now where has he been Faye muttedered to herself. I better follow him. Faye quickly ran threw the trees and saw Radae and Shade. She quickly hid behind a bush and quietly listened to there conversation. Hmmm. Something must be going on between them two. There always together. Or maybe..., Faye giggled,Maybe Shade has a crush on Radae!! Faye silently weezed in laughter. She stopped laughing and then started to listen again.
Old 09-15-2002, 06:04 PM   #115
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

1420!

<< ARGH! I KNEW ITT! I KNEEEEEEW IT! WHAT DID I TELL YOU GUYS!? I KNEEEEEEEEEEW IT! *bites Judge Simon in the leg for being evil (again)*>>

Collette tapped Faye on the shoulder, making her jump. Faye went into a fit of giggles and pointed out shade and radae. SHe watched with Faye, suspiciously, but found nothing. She shrugged and wakled away to saddle up.
Old 09-15-2002, 06:12 PM   #116
Faye Took
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Faye skipped over to Collette looking very utterly happy and gigglely. 'Have you noticed Shade and Radae always off together?' Faye bounched in place. 'Yes. What are you going at Faye?' said Collette. 'I think someones in love!'Faye began to giggle. 'Oh please Faye. Just because there always around eachother dosen't mean they like eachother.' Faye's stopped bouncing.'I guess your right. But they always are talking and stuff.'
'And you know this,how ?' Collette eyed Faye.
'Well, uh, SO I'M NOSIE BIG DEAL!' Faye began to blush madly. 'I like to know whats going on.'
'Believe what you want Faye.' said Collette continuing to saddle up again.
Old 09-15-2002, 07:01 PM   #117
Morai
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

Aranel watched the hobbits talk. "Those creatures are so enjoyable to watch. Ah, the carefree life in the Shire.She thought to herself. The elf took some lembas out of her sack and ate it.
Old 09-16-2002, 02:04 PM   #118
Aradaewen
Haunting Spirit

Sting

Radae whirled around (which is harder than it looks in water) "Shade!" She lowered herself deeper into the shadowy depths to be sure he couldn't see a thing. "Actually, yes, we have missed you. I assume it would be too much to ask where you went and why?" She eyed him with such intense dislike and mistrust that he almost stepped back a pace. She gave him the impression that she knew what he was doing. Suddenly, Radae swung her head to one side and called, "It's alright, you can come out." Faye and Collette exited their hiding place, looking shamefaced. "We were absolutely silent," Collette protested, "How did you know we were here?" Radae smiled humorlessly. "It's a dragon thing."
Old 09-16-2002, 05:42 PM   #119
Judge Simon
Wight

Sting

OoC-Oh Collette...you don't know anything[bites her back]

Shade-I was up to my old business again, as usual...[he said smirking and there was an unnatural glow to his eyes] So, lets get moving shall we? Still off to fight the forces of evil, I assume?
Old 09-16-2002, 05:46 PM   #120
Faye Took
Shade of Carn Dûm

1420!

'Orcs!' said Faye her eyes looking around cautiously. 'Where, where?' she pulled out her sword. 'Let me at em', let me at em'! I'll chew their arms off until they beg for mercy!'