Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-16-2002, 05:50 PM   #121
Aradaewen
Haunting Spirit

Aradaewen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to Aradaewen Send a message via AIM to Aradaewen
Sting

<>WHAT IS IT WITH THE LEG BITING?!?!<>

Radae had had enough. She turned dragon with a mighty roar that made Faye and Collette jump a mile high, and pinned Shade to the ground between her claws in the blink of an eye. "I want to know what is going on," she growled murderously, "You leave without trace for several days with no word to us, then you show up from out of the blue with "Miss me?" That doesn't tally in my book, Shade. What were you doing?" Despite Shade's newly bestowed strength and cunnning, the fact that he was eye to eye with a furious dragon really set his knees quaking. He could barely answer, but when he did it was with icy sarcasm...
Old 09-16-2002, 05:56 PM   #122
Faye Took
Shade of Carn Dûm

Faye Took has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Faye Took
1420!

Faye watched stupiedly at the two. She looked at Collette and then back at Shade and Radae. 'Yea you tell him Radae!' Faye said. Faye giggled at the site of the two pratically eye to eye. Faye nudge Collette in the arm and Collette gave Faye and smile and turned back to the conversation.
Old 09-16-2002, 07:01 PM   #123
Judge Simon
Wight

Judge Simon has just left Hobbiton.
The Eye

OoC-We were just being our evil little selves [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img] Mwahahahaha!!!

--BiC--

Shade looked up into her eyes[and I detest the fact that you sent my legs quaking!] and he answered her...
Shade-I was consulting with Sauraman what else would I be doing, according to you and Collette. Apparently thats all I do! My own counsel I will keep on what I tell you and what I don't! How far would you get into Mordor or even Orthanc? Without me how far would you get? You would be brought before Sauraman and beg for death before he would show such mercy![he shouted with fury, Radae transformed back into elven state and Shade stood quickly up. There was quite a distance between them]
Radae-I think we would conquer him and bring peace back to Middle Earth.
Shade-Peace...peace is a notion for the romantic, foolish, and for those who can't accept the real world[he said with his back turned to her and then he turned to face her as he spoke again and there was a eerie calmness in his voice]...How long would your peace last? A month? A year maybe? There never will be peace in Middle Earth...

[ September 16, 2002: Message edited by: Judge Simon ]
Old 09-16-2002, 08:42 PM   #124
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

ColletteTook has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to ColletteTook Send a message via AIM to ColletteTook
1420!

<< argh! *aqngrily grabs a headfull of Judge Simons hair, and cuts it off with cheap, plastic scissors for biting her back* YOU EVIL SARUMAN MINION YOU! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] >>
"Then what are you fighting for?" Collette asked softly to him. Or was he even fighting for peace...He question would linger about her head for many days.
Meanwhile, Faye was looking at him with a face of such admiration, it was making Collette sick. Faye undoubtedly was impressed marvelously with his little speech and his cunning little lies, and Colette decided to let her live it.
Collette rolled her eyes at Faye who stared admiringly at the pair of them. Almost hero-worship it seemed to her as Faye became Shade's little shadow, following him about constantly bombarding him with stupid questions about anything from swords and orcs to Muffins and fluffy clouds.

[ September 16, 2002: Message edited by: ColletteTook ]
Old 09-17-2002, 02:43 PM   #125
Aradaewen
Haunting Spirit

Sting

<>*sigh*<>

Radae would not let Shade pessimism ruin her spirits. "Then I will die, if it means giving Middle Earth one day of freedom from scum like you who skulk in the shadows of evil to achieve their own self-centered ends. One day could inspire a year, then a decade, and maybe one day Middle Earth will have peace. One life would be a trivial price to pay for such a wonderful thing. Not that backstabbing sell-outs would understand the significance of that..." She glared at Shade and walked away to saddle up her stallion. Collette gave him a similar look then followed after her friend. As she passed Faye, she had to tug a few times on her sleeve to get her attention. Faye then followed her [sister?] reluctantly...
Shade watched them go, Radae's words ringing in his ears- "Then I will die..."

[ September 17, 2002: Message edited by: Aradaewen ]
Old 09-17-2002, 03:53 PM   #126
Judge Simon
Wight

The Eye

OoC-**Grabs collette by her ankles turning her upside down "YOU THICK LITTLE SHRUB!" lets go and Collette falls on head** [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]

--BiC--

Shade gave her a dark look and swung back onto his own horse. They were two days from Mordor[Orthanc?Where were we headed again? The fighting I assumed is in Mordor, Sauraman just hanging around Orthanc] It wouldn't be long before the truth revealed and the veil of mistrust lifted. They headed down the rode, Radae and the other Elf, and Collette followed closely by the other. Shade rode at the back and mulled over the final details of his mission...
Old 09-17-2002, 03:57 PM   #127
Aradaewen
Haunting Spirit

Sting

<>Saruman has musted troops in Mordor, and when it is safe secured there, he can move in.<>

Radae called Shade to her. He trotted sullenly forward, and looked at her. Her eyes blazed with red fire. "You can ride in front," she said in a low tone, so only he could hear her, "so there are no sneak attacks and so you can guide us, like we took you on to do." Shade nodded grimly and looked like he didn't like this idea much, but he rode ahead and lead them on...

<>Let's go to Orthanc, all his troops are in Mordor<>

[ September 17, 2002: Message edited by: Aradaewen ]
Old 09-17-2002, 04:17 PM   #128
Judge Simon
Wight

The Eye

OoC-I figured as much, are we headed to Mordor or Orthanc though?

--BiC--

Shade rode ahead. He didn't like the idea of any of them behind him. He rode on content to his own thoughts, running plans for battle in his head when he heard some one ride up beside him. It was Radae.
Radae-So, if you have no hope for the peace of Middle Earth, why are you here, with us, fighting for it?
Shade-Its what I do, I done this kind of thing since I could wear a sword. Soldier for hire, thats all I am. I once believed in the foolish notion of peace, and it was ripped away from me along with my hope. I've learned to trust and rely on one thing.
Radae-And whats that?
Shade-[turns to look at her] Myself. It would do you good to learn it soon too. Of course I figured a dragon would have already figured that out.
Old 09-17-2002, 04:31 PM   #129
Morai
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morai has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Morai Send a message via Yahoo to Morai Send a message via Skype™ to Morai
Silmaril

Aranel did not like Shade's view. When she heared of it, a glare appeared in her face.
" It doesn't matter if Middle Earth never has peace. Neither if it's never perfect. All you do is make life better for others."She thought.
Old 09-17-2002, 06:44 PM   #130
Faye Took
Shade of Carn Dûm

1420!

Faye rode in silence glanceing at Shade in a short of, odd romantic way. Collette glanced over at Faye. She tugged on her sleeve. "Faye...FAYE!' she cried. Faye came out of her stare. 'What, what.' she said smileing at Collette. 'What has gotten into you?'Collette glared at Faye. 'What? Nothing.' replied Faye. She then went back to her stare.

[ September 21, 2002: Message edited by: Faye Took ]
Old 09-17-2002, 06:53 PM   #131
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

1420!

Collette rolled her eyes and made a noise of dissent as she turned away from Faye's look of estranged infatuation that was making her sick.
She had finally lost her friend to 'hero'-worship.
Trotting up in the rear she remained alone grimacing up at the storm that was rolling in. It began to rain, Dampananing their spirits as well as their cloaks and clothing.
They rode all day and late into the night even, a chilly evening Collette thought bitterly at their luck, as Radae tried desperatley to light a fire, but the heavy water drops continued to dampen it, leaving them with nothing but a putrid smoke smell that hung about the camp.
Old 09-17-2002, 07:13 PM   #132
Faye Took
Shade of Carn Dûm

1420!

'RAIN! YAY! I LOVE RAIN!' Faye twirrled around looking up at the sky. She shook her head side to side as her long, blond hair dripped with rain dropps. 'Come dance with me Collette!' Faye grabbed Collette by the arms and pulled her towards her. She began dancing around Collette. Her eyes glittered with delight and her beauty shone of the rays of the sun, peaking out of the coulds. Faye had never looked so happy before.
Old 09-17-2002, 07:29 PM   #133
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

1420!

<<ARGGGHHH! *chews Judge simon's leg off, so he has to hold on to a wall for support as she conitnues to whack at him with a large chunk of wood>>

Collette mused happliy along with her, and didnt tell Faye how ruined the rest of the muffins were from the rain she loved so much.
Shade entered the camping site, which to Collette, raised a dark cloud over thier happiness. She stopped dancing and sat down haughtily.
Old 09-18-2002, 04:42 PM   #134
Morai
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Send a message via MSN to Morai Send a message via Yahoo to Morai Send a message via Skype™ to Morai
Silmaril

When Shade entered, Aranel noticed the different emotions around the camp. Not standing the pressure anymore, she shouted:

"Stop bickering over unimportant things! We can't save Middle Earth like this!"

Everyone stared at the elf. Aranel turned bright red.
Old 09-18-2002, 05:46 PM   #135
Faye Took
Shade of Carn Dûm

1420!

'Right.' Faye said quietly looking away from Aranel. She stared at the ground thinking about differnt things (or some people [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]). Collette tugged on her sleeve. Faye did not respond, for she had been in deep thought. 'FAYE!' Collette yelled. 'What? What?' Faye studdered. 'What has gotten into you lately?' Collette asked. 'Oh nothing, nothing at all.' But there was something, it was someone. It was Shade who had been in her mind constantly.
Old 09-19-2002, 07:35 AM   #136
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

<<......?0_o?>>

Collette rolled her eyes obviosly and left her to stand lost in her own little thoughts and musings.
Collette muttered bitterly to herself and crawled under her cloak and went to sleep angrily wihtout another word.

<<excuse the short reply....i didnt exactly know what to say to that>>
Old 09-19-2002, 02:43 PM   #137
Judge Simon
Wight

Sting

OoC- I am shocked and appalled...but in a nice sort of way [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

--BiC--

Shade walked through the camp and sat down by a tree that had many leafy branches. It offered a bit of comfort from the pouring rain. Orthanc was close and soon the truth would be know, about him, about everything. He shuddered. They would probably reach Orthanc by nightfall the next day. Life was going to get hard. Then__________came over to him...
Old 09-19-2002, 03:52 PM   #138
Aradaewen
Haunting Spirit

Sting

<>How about Faye?<>

Radae sat beside her unsuccessful fire, with a thoroughly wet Collette shivering, wrapped in both her own cloak and Radae's. Collette's eyes narrowed as she watched Faye cross the little clearing and sit next to Shade, chatting cheerfully. Radae liked it no better. She put her arm around her buddy and squeezed her to make her feel better. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Collette sort of half-hugged her back- as much as she could with her body straight-jacketed in cloak cloth...

[ September 19, 2002: Message edited by: Aradaewen ]
Old 09-19-2002, 04:20 PM   #139
Judge Simon
Wight

The Eye

Faye-And then my cousin, well not really cousin more like my second half--
Shade interrupted with a laugh.
Shade-You hobbits, you can make a bad sitution merrier...I don't imagine many could sit this close to Orthanc and still be so light hearted.
Faye-Its not hard to be happy...[she thought for a minute]...whats does he look like?
Shade-What?[he asked, caught a bit off his guard]
Faye-Sorryman, or whatever his name is...
Shade-What makes you think I know what Sauraman looks like?
Faye-Collette said thats where you had been.
Shade-Of course she did. She never did warm up to me did she?
Faye-Nope, well maybe a little in the very beginning but not really...
Shade-I thought as much.
Faye-Tell me of your travels...

Shade looked down a the wet little hobbit, and launched off into tales of his exploits, she would often interject with questions and Shade was happy to answer them. A hour or so passed in this fashion and then Faye, being tired, fell asleep. Shade and her were sitting under the tree and Shade had put his arm around her, now he couldn't get his arm away if he tried. Hobbits have a death grip, he thought...when someone came over to talk and get a little refuge from the rain...
Old 09-19-2002, 04:27 PM   #140
Aradaewen
Haunting Spirit

Sting

Radae slumped against a tree trunk, Collette asleep curled up on the ground beside her and Shade on the other side of the clearing with his arm around a slumbering Faye. She looked at him, and he at her, and for an instant their eyes met. Radae looked away quickly- looked outside where the rain fell in torrents. She was surprised that the trees held it out off of them. She thought it a pity that dragons didn't have the magic to do that- they could only burn trees to the ground. Perhaps some passing elves had also sheltered here some time ago and enchanted this place to stay somewhat dry. She was still regretful about her spoiled fire attempt. She caught movement out of the corner of her eye and turned her head to see Shade staring at her again...

<>You and your compulsive staring... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] )
Old 09-19-2002, 04:38 PM   #141
Judge Simon
Wight

The Eye

OoC-I must learn to control that.

--BiC--

Shade thought it was silly for Radae nad Aranel to sit out in the rain like they were, at least where he was sitting the rain wasn't as bad. He waved them over. Fo a minute he though that they hadn't seen him. And then Aranel came over, followed Radae after a bit of hesitation.
Shade-Tired of the rain huh?
Old 09-19-2002, 04:46 PM   #142
Aradaewen
Haunting Spirit

Sting

<> [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]<>

Aranel shrugged. "An elf does not mind the rain. From the rain sprouts all life..." Shade grinned rather nastily at this mention of elves at Radae. She drew herself up and stalked past him. She looked fed up with his snide remarks so she turned dragon. For a split second Shade thought she was going to chomp him in half, but no.. She took a great breath and blasted a spout of flame onto the defeated fire stack. It blazed merrily at once, and did not go out for awhile. She looked mightily pleased with herself and turned elf again at once.
Old 09-19-2002, 04:53 PM   #143
Morai
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

"You know that's not too smart to do so near to Othranc. Saruman watches over his lands very closely. Who knows what he would do if he discovered a dragon." Aranel stated calmly. She sat down humming a song...
Old 09-19-2002, 04:58 PM   #144
Aradaewen
Haunting Spirit

Sting

Shade grinned again and Radae looked half ashamed and half defiant. "Well, what's he gonna do about it?" As soon as she said it, she knew there were a LOT of things people could do to get rid of dragons. She knew first-hand about it, since they had got rid of her own brother. She sat down and dejectedly put her head in her hands. To her great relief, Collette woke up at that moment and said with great joy, "It's stopped raining!" Within ten minutes, the small group were on their way again...
Old 09-19-2002, 05:57 PM   #145
Judge Simon
Wight

The Eye

They had mounted thier horses and were off at a quick pace. Shade took them onto side roads and hidden trails. So close to Orthanc, Shade knew that to use the road would be folly. They rode on undetected straight into heart of Sauraman's territory. The Great Spike of Orthanc reared it ugly head, but Shade had seen it before and was unmoved, the others however reacted in their way. The two hobbits simply looked up in awe and possibly terror. Aranel looked on it with a hidden wisdom, searching it out for weakness. And Radae, Radae looked on it with intense hate. Shade could feel in coming off her like smoke off a burnt log. They hid in the forest outside the dark tower.
Shade-Alright, we've made it this far now don't go do anything stupid and get caught now. I can't help you through this, I have other business to attend to. My army in Mordor is losing hope of ever winning, they need me. Now I can only give you words of warning about Sarauman. He is cunning and will use words against you, He has far more power than he suggests, and he rarely has feelings of pity toward any enemy. Guard your selves well. Perhaps we will meet again under better circumstances.

Before he could hear any objections, Shade had ridden off toward Mordor. He pushed his horse to go as it would go. He made there incredibly quickly. The battle was going worse than he thought. The troops were ragged, many injured. Shade dismounted his horse and entered in to his tattered camp. He walked over to one of the tents and found two old friends. Jakeem and Dark One were standing over a table that had maps strewn all over it. Jakeem looked up and saw Shade. He went over and hugged him.
Jakeem-Your timing couldn't be better my friend, the men are in need of a leader.
Shade-I'm not so sure I am
Dark One-[dark language]You must be sure of yourself by now, take up your sword and true name, lead the men to victory.[Dark One brought forth a silver sword with red details engraved on it. Shade put out his hand to take it. With the sword firmly inhand Shade stepped over to the table and looked over the maps]
Shade-You've been going about this backwards, draw the orcs over here, then we can attack from behind. How many men left?
Jakeem-3000 maybe less.
Shade-Send word for help to Aragorn, he'll send an army. Til he comes we'll have to work with what we have.

Jakeem left quickly. Dark One put a hand on Shade's shoulder
DarkOne-You will be great leader...Alhuanion...

OoC-Hey if you all don't mind, I'd like to be the fill in for Sauraman[always had a soft spot for him] [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]
Old 09-19-2002, 06:18 PM   #146
Aradaewen
Haunting Spirit

Sting

<>Fine by me... who's Alhuanion?<>

Radae rode ahead of the group, who followed with Faye and Collette together, and Aranel providing rear guard. They rode boldly through the destroyed territory of the once great outpost, and right up to the gargantuan black monolith that was Orthanc. Not surprisingly, Saruman was there, supposedly waiting for them. "Ahh," the ex-wizard sneered, "All the men have their share of trouble in war, so they send the women to do their messenging. You touch me. How may I help you, my pretty ones?" He swept his hat off in mock courtesy. Radae dismounted and stood before him defiantly. "Saruman! We have come to speak with you. We ask you the first time to reconsider and leave evil behind you. Recall your army and join the side of truth." Saruman's sneer broadened. "Girl! How dare you come to me with visions of peace! There will never be peace in Middle Earth! There is only one truth! Power! Join me and find the real truth..." Unable to stand formalities any longer (its a dragon's weakness) Radae turned dragon with a mighty roar and soared into the air. She sucked in a breath in preparation of flaming the evil wizard to ashes when she was hit with a blast of magic from below and fell to earth with a ground-shuddering crash!
Old 09-19-2002, 06:29 PM   #147
Judge Simon
Wight

The Eye

OoC-Just Shade's real name...

--BiC--
Sauraman was no fool. He blasted Radae hard with magic and sent her sprawling to the ground. He fired silver magic at them and went back into the tower...

OoC-OH I am sooo brain-dead now...I am done for tonight... [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]
Old 09-20-2002, 03:14 PM   #148
Aradaewen
Haunting Spirit

Sting

Faye and Collette watched in open-mouthed horror as Radae's enormous body fell to earth. When she landed, she did not get up. A normal fall like that would not have hurt her much, but obviously the magic bolt had done more damage than knock her out of the air. Their heads turned towards the tower as Saruman once again emerged with a new staff upraised, as if in preparation to strike something down...

Radae felt like the fires of her being had gone haywire and started burning every fiber of her body. Her throat hurt too much to groan in agony. Barely concious, the dragon lay on the ground, taking what comfort she could from its solidity. "Fools!" Saruman cried. Radae could barely hear him through the thick fog of pain surrounding her senses. "Women come to fight the mighty Saruman! Go home and nurse your babies, weaklings. Evil is on the rise, and the dawn of a new dark age is approaching. This is my hour of triumph!" Radae turned elven as one last act of defiance. She heard her own words dimly slogging their way through the painful mire of memory- "Then I will die..." and knew no more...
Old 09-20-2002, 04:34 PM   #149
Morai
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

Aranel shook her head. "Such little patience dragons have."She thought.

When Radae woke up, she was a small distance away from Saruman's tower. When she asked why, Aranel told her. When Radae passed out, Aranel ordered that they flee. They had been there one day planning their next move.

[ September 21, 2002: Message edited by: Morai ]
Old 09-20-2002, 11:01 PM   #150
Faye Took
Shade of Carn Dûm

Ring

'YOU MEANIE!' Faye screamed at Saruman. 'I'LL BITE YOUR UGLY FACE OFF!' Radae and Collette held Faye back as she tried to launch at the wizard. 'Alas! You must be the hobbit Faye.' Saruman said staring at the hobbit. 'What? You've heard of me? But how?' Saruman turned his back at them. 'So small, but not for long. Soon the truth will be reveild.' he muttered to himself. Faye tried to listen to what he had been saying but she had only heard muttering. Saruman turned back around, 'You soon will know young 'half-ling'.'

Old 09-21-2002, 08:02 AM   #151
Judge Simon
Wight

Sting

--Back in Mordor--

Shade had rallied the troops behind him and they raced down the rough terrian of Mordor. Shade had been given the finest horse in camp and he led the charge straight in to the orc army. The armies met and there was a great crash of swords and maces falling against shields and armor. Shade plunged his sword at various orcs. A stray orc arrow hit his horse and Shade was thrown to the grown. He stood up quickly and continued to fight. his clothes and armor was quickly covered with black sticky blood of the orcs. Shade looked around to try and see how the rest of the army was doing. They seemed to have the upper hand for the moment. An orc came up behind Shade and stuck him in the back with a knife. Shade turned around, ripped the knife out of his back and threw it into the orc's head. They kept fighting on and on into the night...
Old 09-21-2002, 08:12 AM   #152
Aradaewen
Haunting Spirit

Sting

--Meanwhile in Orthanc--

Faye and Saruman continued to shout at each other for a long time. While they were doing this, Aranel and Collette were some way off, trying to bring Radae around. It was hard to do. The spell shot at her by Saruman still left her with lingering aches and pains. When Faye came back, she was very angery. "We'll get him, by the Valar we will," was all she would say. After Faye had calmed down somewhat, the four sat down to some serious thinking about the possible ways to get inside Orthanc. Radae, in elven form, turned to Aranel, "My friend, is there any magic your pipe [flute, whatever] can do for us that can get us inside that tower?"
Old 09-21-2002, 10:36 AM   #153
Morai
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

"I have heared legends of ent creatures nearby. It may be possible for my fife to rouse them." She answered. Radae seemed to be in deep thought...
Old 09-21-2002, 04:12 PM   #154
Faye Took
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Faye sat on a rock with a hand on her face. She looked at the ground in deep thought. You will soon know, young half-ling. Sarumans voiced passed through her thoughts.'What did he mean by that?' Faye muttered to herself. 'Is there someting about me I don't know and he does?'
Old 09-21-2002, 04:29 PM   #155
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Collette ran to a very frustrated looking Faye, who was sitting with her head in her hands bent in confusion in anger.
'Faye what happened"
She asked concerned. "In time you will son know" she muttered repeating sarumans quote in an eerie tone.
"What?" Collette said, very frghtned.
Faye began to cry. "I am sick of this form," came a voice from her mouth, though it was nto hers. "What is wrong???" said Collette trying to shake back her sister.
The tears sliding down Fayes cheeks looked like it was washing away her skin and something else was beneath. Collette watched bewilderly terrified.
Old 09-21-2002, 04:40 PM   #156
Faye Took
Shade of Carn Dûm

Ring

Faye's hair began to get longer and brighter. Her face was fair and even more beautiful that an elf. Her skin was pure and smooth. Faye grew, almost as tall as an elf. She reached up to about 5'9. She had a beautiful flowing dress on that put the company in awe. She sang out with joy to be herself again. Her voice was so pure and beautiful that yet none of the creatures in Middle-Earth could sing like that.

Old 09-21-2002, 05:09 PM   #157
Judge Simon
Wight

Sting

--Mordor again--

The heat of battle was intense. Shade's face was dirty with sweat, blood and dirt. They were winning but unless more help came...Shade didn't want to think about it. Then a horn sounded from the distance. Shade looked up and saw a great white army coming from the East. Aragorn had come and with a great army. Shade smiled and shouted. The men looked and also saw the great army coming. Then Shade slumped to the ground. His chest hurt and it was hard to breathe. Shade forced himself to stand up and as soon as he did, the pain went away. But he knew something was wrong. He mounted a riderless horse and raced to Orthanc. About a mile before he reached the tower he heard a beautiful song. He pulled his horse to a halt to hear it better. Shade dismounted and walked silently toward it. He saw that it was his compainions. Radae appeared to be knocked out, Aranel and Collette seemed alright. But there was someone new and Faye was nowhere in sight...
Old 09-21-2002, 05:23 PM   #158
Faye Took
Shade of Carn Dûm

Ring

Faye turned and saw Shade standing, and looking at her. 'Welcome back Shade.' Faye walked over and kissed him on the cheek. 'Tis' I, Faye.' Shade looked at the new Faye confused. 'You're not Faye. She is a hobbit!' Faye smiled at Shade. 'There is something I must tell you.' Faye got closer to Shade. 'It is me, Faye. I was put in Hobbit form so that no one could find me. I am a desendant from the Valar. There are yet none left of my kind. I am the only one. I was all alone, fighting for myself untill I met Radae, Collette, Aranel, and especially you, Shade. I love you.'
Old 09-21-2002, 05:33 PM   #159
Judge Simon
Wight

The Eye

Shade furrowed his brow and wore an expression of confusion.
Shade-Wait a minute here[he said walking toward the center of their small camp]Just wait a minute here[he looked over his shoulder back at the new and improved Faye [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] ] What happened here? Whats wrong with Radae? I came back because I felt something was wrong.[he wiped his forehead with the back of his hand] If we're going to get rid of Sauraman it has to be now. Our force is driving his army down. I have to sit down a moment.

Shade sat on the ground and shut his eyes. Too much information at once. Shade ran his hand through his hair and thought for a minute or two.
Shade-Alright heres what we have to do, Collette I want you to stay with Radae til she comes around. Aranel, you, I and Faye will go back to the tower under the cover of dark...til then, we rest cause I'm beat.

The night fell quickly Shade and the others where ready to go but before they set off Shade pulled Faye aside.
Shade-Faye, I know you will not understand, but I can't let myself love you. I have a past that won't let me...please...don't think your love is in vain, you will find someone who can love you in a way I never can...
Old 09-21-2002, 05:53 PM   #160
Faye Took
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Faye looked at Shade and began to cry.'I don't think thats will happen,'Faye said softly,'I will never find anyone else.' Tears started streeming down Faye's face. She couldn't stand to her those words come out of her one and only love. She began to run away to Isenguard. Faye stopped at the door. Anger was filled inside of her. She set her hand on the door and a bright light shot through the door opening it. 'SARUMAN!' She cried. 'COME OUT YOU COWARD!' Saruman shot a bolt of energy at Faye, but luckly it missed her. They began to fight. Saruman and Faye shot fire ball's, and energy waves at eachother for sometime. They had both been very powerful. Saruman shot a huge light at her shoulder that made her fall back. She struggled getting up holding her hand over her shoulder as it bleed a dark red. 'YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT!' Faye roared at Saruman.