The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Announcements and Obituaries > The Barrow-Downs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 09-17-2002, 06:04 PM   #41
Tirned Tinnu
Wight

Tirned Tinnu has just left Hobbiton.
Question

Rather than retype it, I'll post something I left on another bboard, and see if you like it.
Here it is:

First I'll tell it to you, then I'll let you in on a secret.

I don't often have extremely lucid dreams, and this one I had years ago. I still remember it because I was so affected by it.

I drempt I was walking in green fields, between long miles of hills. and valleys. The light was dim, and I was worried that I might not find my way.
Suddenly a spirit of light came to me, seeming to fly to my side.
There before me stood an Elf, golden-haired, clad in sparkling silver rainments. He glowed with an inner fire, lighting the grass and hill around us.
Then he asked me plainly, "Do you wish to visit our land, our home?" he looked me straight in the eye, as honestly as I have ever seen someone look at me. I couldn't speak, and croaked instead, "Yyyyyy!"
Then he took me gently by the hand, and we seems to suddenly be flying. Not as though we were on our stomachs flying like Superman or Peter Pan, but as if the world spun under our feet. Great distances of hill and mountain flew beneath us.
Just as quickly, we were in a forest, beside a large tree.
He bid me climb with him up a ladder of luminous rope. I did, shakily. Finally we arrived at a platform, and he pointed all around him.
"This is our home. You are welcome to stay. I must go now." And he vanished from sight.
All around were houses made from living intertwined branches. The trees themselves glowed as if they were more alive than regular tree. The living spirit within them could be seen plainly.

They had made shades that hung like walls, and steps that were of living boughs. I climbed a set of stairs and found myself in a nursery. In little cradles were many Elven babies, cooing in swadling made of the whitest linen. A nurse-elf let me hold one. She smiled and asked me if I'd like to care for them. I said yes, of course. Then she took the baby from me wihout a word, and went back to her business.

I wandered to the stairs again, and found an old, blind Elf, sitting on the stairs. In his hands he played an accordian made of pearl. He felt me coming, and asked me if I'd like to learn it. I said yes again, and he put it in my hands, and taught me a melody.
Then he smiled and left me, accordian still in hand. I played a while, and then, as if I'd overstayed, the first Elf-Man appeared and said, "You may come here when you like. We will take care of you, if you wish. When you are at the end of days we will care for you, for you are a friend. Do not forget us!"
I felt the land once again whirling beneath my feet, and woke in bed, the most peaceful I'd ever felt in all my life.

Now, the secret! If we all wish to, I'm sure we will see what's in store for us in TTT. There is a hive mind, and I am a lucid dreamer who uses it. If you write your wishes on paper, and concentrate on them before you sleep, messages will come to you if you keep your mind open.
I have successfully predicted plots to favorite series this way, by writing what I thought might happen, and dreaming on it.

What is the hive mind? It's all of us. We are all connected by thought. We share information with each other every day! Thanks to the web, and television, we can learn about our peers better than before, but the hive mind is still there. Aboriginies know of it. They use it to communicate vast distances thru dreams. You must practice using it! Keep a dream diary by your bed. Write your dreams at breakfast, before you forget them. In a few months, you will see parallels between what you dreamed, and what has been happening in the world.

As for my Elves? I think they were real. They exist somewhere outside of time, on another plane. Like angels they were, understanding thought without speaking. And they looked like tall humans, but with souls of great light and power.
K, am I nuts?! Nah. It's my little dream world, and I like it.

[ September 18, 2002: Message edited by: Tirned Tinnu ]
Old 09-17-2002, 06:16 PM   #42
Nevfeniel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Nevfeniel has just left Hobbiton.
Eye

Quote:
Are you implying you don't have the site and the forum bookmarked?!
*sob* I don't know how! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] I can't figure out how to bookmark something on Compuserve. Grrr.
Consider the purr a variety of audible tranquilizer. [. . .] For a few of us, there is one more purr, a secret purr. When we combine our secret purrs, we produce the Purr of Power. And that is simply the amplified amity we feel as furred and purred beings.
Nevfeniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2002, 08:58 PM   #43
Neferchoirwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Neferchoirwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Yahoo to Neferchoirwen
Sting

Hmm, I never thought of bookmarking the site. In fact, I don't remember the sites I've bookamrked. There's just a lot of stuff in there (My brother's bookmarked a lot of guitar stuff but I don't think he remembers tey exist)

So back to dreams... I was on a bus ride home when I started reading FotR, where the Gallant 9 were entering a fierce snow storm. (Hold on, this ain't the dream yet, but this is the part where I fall asleep) I slept for awhile, since the bus conductor hasn't gone around for bus fares. Then I had this dream:

I was with the 9 ans I was the Ringbearer, and it was dark, and we set camp. Then in the darkness I heard a whisper. "Isengard...Isengard," it kept saying. Then I felt a finger ppoke at me at my side, and I kept hearing "Isengard."

When I opened my eyes, it was the conductor, asking me to pay my bus fare.

My dreams of ME always come when I'm in the bus. [img]smilies/redface.gif[/img]
Neferchoirwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2002, 01:55 PM   #44
Isilya
Wight

Location: At the bottom of a black hole. Actually, it's quite nice. Hey, is that Elvis?!
Isilya has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Isilya
Silmaril

I don't usually remember my dreams, but this one was so strange, that there is no way I can forget it:

About a month ago, I had a dream where I was in a skateboarding park. Then, somehow, the fellowship showed up, but they were all smurfs. Gandalf then showed up (no, he's not a smurf), and he was wearing purple robes and boxing gloves, and rollerskates. I then realized that I had his staff, 'cept it's the one from TTT.
Only after I had woken up did I realize that the skate park was supposed to be Moria. I told this to my family, and they started cracking up.
Old 09-21-2002, 01:58 PM   #45
Eruwen

Eruwen has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien

Well, the other day I had this dream that this girl at my school's dad was Sean Astin. That was really cool. And I would probably freak if I it was real. Imagine actually getting to meet him!!! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
Eruwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2002, 07:31 PM   #46
Tanraugwen Greenleaf
Pile O'Bones

Tanraugwen Greenleaf has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Tanraugwen Greenleaf
Sting

I had a dream that I went surfing with Orlando Bloom in New Zealand.
Old 09-21-2002, 09:44 PM   #47
Isilya
Wight

Location: At the bottom of a black hole. Actually, it's quite nice. Hey, is that Elvis?!
Silmaril

I wanna go surfing with Orlando Bloom in New Zealand!!! (Can I visit your dream?)
Old 09-22-2002, 12:33 PM   #48
Faye Took
Shade of Carn Dűm

Faye Took has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Faye Took
Sting

I had a dream that I was this Elven warrior and I was fighting off ors. It was coolio! Also I had a dream that I was dating Elijah Wood! EEE that was my favorite! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Faye Took is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2002, 04:38 PM   #49
Rosseiliantiel
Wight

Rosseiliantiel has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

I had a dream that was a strange mix of The Fellowship and a book called Black Ships Before Troy and...wait for it...was entirely in, alternately, German and Old Irish, neither of which I understand any more then mediocrely. That's watcha get for listening to a mix CD containing both Rammstein and Solas [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 09-22-2002, 11:43 PM   #50
Neferchoirwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

I had a dream a few months ago, and in it, our family was about to own Bag End. Bilbo was there, showing us around the house, and he looked as if he was ready to leave.

I woke up when he left Bag End.
Old 09-23-2002, 02:56 PM   #51
gollum*elf*pup
Shade of Carn Dűm

gollum*elf*pup has just left Hobbiton.
I had a dream where Frodo flew to mount doom on a flying donkey. ooookkkkkkkaaaayyy, I've lost it. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-23-2002, 03:05 PM   #52
mark12_30
Stormdancer of Doom

Location: Elvish singing is not a thing to miss, in June under the stars
mark12_30 has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via AIM to mark12_30 Send a message via Yahoo to mark12_30
Sting

elfpup, figure out who the donkey represents, and you'll have something...

...dunno what...
Old 09-25-2002, 09:05 PM   #53
Neferchoirwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Hey Tirned! I never noticed that dream post you did, and I think that it's a wonderful dream. Were you with your vikings when it occured to you? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Quote:
We are all connected by thought
I very much agree with that. But my version's more of a spiritual thing. Sounds to me like you went to Heaven in your dream.

Tirned, you revived the mystic in me that was lost when I graduated high school. thank you so much for sharing!
Old 09-27-2002, 09:30 PM   #54
DaughterofVana
Wight

DaughterofVana has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Here's my ME dream (um, I think that's what this topic is about, but I could be wrong) [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I had just read the FOTR the first time... I think it was ninth or tenth grade in HS.

Don't know if this was an "I'm part of the Fellowship" dream or not, but for some reason me, two soldiers, two elves, and a wizard were going through Moria. (So, it's not a complete fellowship dream... I'm sure I wouldn't have forgotten Pippin intentionally.) In my dream I called it Moria, but it was actually kind of like this dark maze, the only light coming from witch-lanterns cradled in the elves's hands. We were rounding a corner, passing by a dark opening, when from the light of the lantern I could see the glimmer of eyes far back in the darkness. Think of what the orcs looked like in Moria in the movie, but with bigger, cat-like eyes. (this was pre-movie, btw, yet they were dead ringers.) Someone yelled "goblins" and fighting insued. I was the only one unarmed so I kind of climbed up onto the wall of the maze, trying my best to stay out of everyone's way. Only problem is, one of the orcs saw me, and started climbing up the wall and grabbing at my ankles. I can't remember anything else. Wasn't a nightmare, though. It was too cool to be one, even though I ended up getting eaten in the end. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

That lucid dreaming works, b/t/w... found out a great way to get out of bad dreams way back when I was really little. If you find out you're in a bad dream and you don't have enough control to change anything, close your eyes in your dream and you'll wake up in the real world. Works every time. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Well, that was quite a bit longer than I intended it to be. Sorry about that!

-'Vana

Hi! Did you miss me?
DaughterofVana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2002, 12:56 AM   #55
Neferchoirwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Welcome to the Downs, Vana! Hmmm...interesting suggestion. Never thought that closing your eyes would work in a nightmare.

I've been having dreams like yours--I've been dreaming of places I left off in my reading. My last dream was that I was Pippin, and I was about to escape the Orcs with Merry.

I hope I won't have spoiler dreams!
Old 09-28-2002, 01:22 AM   #56
Daisy Sandybanks
Wight

Daisy Sandybanks has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Daisy Sandybanks Send a message via Yahoo to Daisy Sandybanks
Pipe

I have had ly one LotR related dream sadly, and this is what I can remember of it:

I was at a carnival/fair thing, and (I can't quite remeber this) I was either watching, or on, a huge wooden roller coaster. The only thing was that the roller coaster was one of those that would probaby see in a cartoon, where they go way high up into the clouds and come plunging back down to the ground makng your head stay level with the clouds whil the rest of your body folows along with the roller coaster train.
Anyways I was on that and then I remember walking over to a bar type thing,located right next to a pond (or wasit the ocean?). I saw Merry, Pippen, and one of my friends there. I greeted them, and we began to chat away. Suddenly, Merry (or was it Pippen?) yelled "Lets all go fr a swim!" and the both him and Pippe jumped nto the pond/ocean and started swiming around. I think I jumped in too, but I don't know.

Anyways, that was it, I just fnd it odd that Merry and Pippen could swim. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 09-28-2002, 01:14 PM   #57
gollum*elf*pup
Shade of Carn Dűm

gollum*elf*pup has just left Hobbiton.
I had a dream where people were drowning in a frozen lake, and Legolas was wearing a pointy hat and skating gracefully around the lake. Then I went inside and I saw Aragorn staring at something on a plate. It was half cooked fried chicken. Yummy. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 09-28-2002, 01:41 PM   #58
Isilya
Wight

Silmaril

I can picture that, it's great!!
Old 09-28-2002, 02:57 PM   #59
Galadrie1
Shade of Carn Dűm

Galadrie1 has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Quote:
close your eyes in your dream and you'll wake up in the real world.
Hey, I do that, too!!! I've been using that technique since I was 4 years old [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
"For this is what your folk would call magic, I believe; though I do not understand clearly what they mean; and they seem to use the same word of the deceits of the Enemy. But this, if you will, is the magic of Galadriel."
Galadrie1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2002, 02:28 PM   #60
Eruialiwen
Haunting Spirit

Eruialiwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Eruialiwen
Eye

Quote:
I had a dream where people were drowning in a frozen lake, and Legolas was wearing a pointy hat and skating gracefully around the lake. Then I went inside and I saw Aragorn staring at something on a plate. It was half cooked fried chicken. Yummy. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Omg now I get to picture that for the rest of my life...LOL!!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Poor Aragorn...hehehe.

If my dreams came true, I'd...

...be dead from various things, including drowning, and being fatally poisoned by Pepsi.

...be a mother [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

...be as good as Legolas with a bow and arrows.

...have a stalker in black and Orlando Bloom protecting me from him (I have this dream often)

...know how to swim, know how to fly, be a shape-shifter, go to other planets outside this solar system, have Rignwraiths show up on my doorstep to take my mother away, and watch a horde of helicopters kill exotic animals [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

I have crazy, vivd dreams, but really none related to LOTR yet!!! Except for hte Ringwraith one, and several of me standing ready with bow and arrows, waiting for something deadly to walk in the open front door which looks out into total blackness...*shudder* Does the Orli one count?
Old 10-13-2002, 02:32 PM   #61
Eruialiwen
Haunting Spirit

Eye

I forgot to mention Tirned's (sp?) dream in my post! Tirned, your dream was absolutely beautiful. I wish I could have a dream like that. For some reason, it put a hope in me...hope of what, I don't know! And a sense of peace, somehow. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-13-2002, 02:33 PM   #62
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Amanaduial the archer has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Amanaduial the archer
Eye

see when i try and close my eyes and return to the real world, im never sure if it works...if im having a LOTR related nightmare, i close my eyes to a nazgul or summit...and open it to a world with my sis in it! argh, cruel, cruel world...
Old 10-13-2002, 03:22 PM   #63
DaughterofVana
Wight

DaughterofVana has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Hey, in all fairness, when you close your eyes it gets you away from the Nazgul, right?? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] The key to lucid dreaming is to fully realize you're dreaming and change your surroundings that way. The "closing eyes" thing works only because you believe it does--all it is is a key. Your way to wake up might be snapping your fingers or something.

Thanks for the greeting, Neferchoirwen! I'm already a Skeleton now, but I never really got quote "greeted" when I first "died", so to speak. Nice to know I'm appreciated in the Great Void! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

-'Vana

Hi! Did you miss me?
DaughterofVana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2002, 03:47 PM   #64
VanimaEdhel
Etheral Enchantress

VanimaEdhel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to VanimaEdhel Send a message via MSN to VanimaEdhel
Silmaril

Quote:
I wanna go surfing with Orlando Bloom in New Zealand!!! (Can I visit your dream?)
I won't even go into what I wanna do...never mind...should tattoo "jailbait" on my forehead, anyway...

I had some dream the other night I don't really remember where I think Legolas came back from the Blessed Lands to Modern Day Earth and we went around NYC together...was fun...I don't remember much from it though, sadly...

And: I've gotten to the point (at only 15) that I always know I'm dreaming when I do dream and I can control what happens in my dreams once they've started. It's like a process where I think "Hmmm: this is a dream: what do I want to do? I think I'll fly now!" Then I fly!

[ October 13, 2002: Message edited by: VanimaEdhel ]
Old 10-14-2002, 06:31 PM   #65
Eruialiwen
Haunting Spirit

Eye

Well, last night I had a LOTR dream!!! It was freaky, I am now permanately scarred against Frodo [img]smilies/redface.gif[/img]

Most of hte dream is misty to me, but I do know I was a prisoner of all four hobbits. I don't know where they were taking me, nor why, nor how they'd captured me. I probably knew in the dream, but forgot when I woke up. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] In the dream, I was taking a shower in an absolutely beautiful place, somewhat like Rivendell. Showers in Rivendell? Hoooom....Anyway, Frodo was in the bathroom too, and was holding hte silky shower curtain back, coolly watching me. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Then he went over to use the loo and I asked him not to flush it until I was out of the shower, lol...he looked at me nonchalantly and flushed it, and of course the shower water went ice-cold! Then he tried to peer in at me again but I covered myself and started crying, and compassion was in his eyes and he backed off!

The dream drew on, but at the end I went outside, to a beautiful sight of a pavilion full of the autumn harvest and surrounded by firey trees. It was so lovely. When I woke up I drew that scene so I wouldn't forget it...I'll probably use it in my story [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] But I'll REALLY never forget the bathroom scene...jeeeeez *hides*
Old 10-15-2002, 02:10 PM   #66
Meela
Denethor's True Love

Meela has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

i cant remember clearly all the dreams ive had, but i know ive had lotr related dreams. the only one i can remember is the one where i kissed orli. a lot. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-26-2003, 10:44 PM   #67
Vanaelda

Silmaril

If my dreams came true thing would be like so....
We would all live on the moon.
I would be dating Orlando Bloom.
I would be famous for discovering the lost LotR book.(That is an interesting one)
Middle-Earth would be on the moon.
Everyone would be in role play all the time.
I would be a movie star.
I would rule the world.(isn't that a scary thought)
[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
I would be rich!
Everyone in Middle-Earth would love me!(HA!)
I would be dead for trying to kill the evil eye cause it kept staring at me.
I would be dead for spilling lime green paint on a Nazgul,
I would be dead for trying to play "patty-cake" with Orcs.
I would be dead for sky-diving over Mordor.(That was a cool one)
I would be immortal.
I would be an elf.
And that is enough for now. (As you can see I have no life besides LotR)
I can controll my dreams.(obviously) I also have what you might call permenissions. I see things that already happened. Sometimes I see stuff that didn't happen but I don't know it til it happens.(what good it that?!)
Like today I saw me Dad's car crash when he started talking about it. I told him what I had seen and he said that was exactly what happened. So I guess that can be important since my dad can't remember stuff. (Btw-I wasn't there when the accident happened.)So I better shut up now!
TTFN!
Old 07-27-2003, 08:54 PM   #68
The Saucepan Man
Corpus Cacophonous

The Saucepan Man has been trapped in the Barrow!
Silmaril

Curious that this thread should resurface now, as I had my first LotR-related dream for a long time (that I can remember, anyway) last night.

I was watching a clip from RotK, which involved the characters, portrayed as 1930s style cartoon characters (Felix the Cat etc), playing basketball with Palantirs. I was telling Peter Jackson that, while a few seconds shield-surfing was just about acceptable, Palantir basketball was going too far. Although I did seem to think that the 1930s-style cartoon characters worked OK. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Oh, and later on I was on my way to some LotR-themed fancy dress party. I was in a costume shop, trying on various outfits. But they didn't have anything that quite fitted the bill. So I ended up with some 19th century ceremonial military jacket, a trenchcoat and long leather boots - which was supposed to represent Aragorn. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Hmm, strange. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 07-27-2003, 11:50 PM   #69
Horse-Maiden of the Shire
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Horse-Maiden of the Shire has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Hoo boy. Do you really want to hear them? Of course you do. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I had dreams where I got Sean Astin, Billy Boyd, Dominic Monaghan, Orlando Bloom and Legolas' (they were in separate booths and Legolas was wearing these huge pink/purple sunglasses) autographs. I had a dream where Sean Astin gave me his jacket.

I had a dream (this is the most recent one) where we were in Moria (I was Pippin, I think) and Frodo got really tired so Gandalf told him to rest. He got into this little crevice so that only his feet were showing and then the Fellowship just left him there. Merry and I were like "Um, this is quite stupid!" so we ran back and got him. Then we were walking and Aragorn (I think) said, "We're almost out." I said, "Wow, that was quick!" and he said, "Well, we didn't meet the Balrog so that took a lot of time off our hands." Then the Orcs found we were there, and there was singing and dancing and pink involved, and in the end the Orcs gave us tickets to their show. Yep. Don't ask. And I remember something about a bus, too, but only a remnant.

P.S. Yes, all my dreams are like this. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Horse-Maiden of the Shire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2003, 10:43 AM   #70
Arafangwen
Shade of Carn Dűm

Location: WtR: 413 miles/Floating happily across the floor in the arms of The Phantom.....
Arafangwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to Arafangwen Send a message via AIM to Arafangwen
Silmaril

Oh my, if my LOTR dreams came true, I would be in heaven. Or Lothlorien. If they came true....

...then I would be a professional pair skater with Legolas as my partner.

...I would be the wife of Legolas, and mother of his children.

...I would be an elf.

...I would have the gift of foresight.

...Skippy the Nazgul would be my cousin.

...Elrond would be married to Penn.

...Boromir would live in a paper hut.

...And a guestbook would be restored to the last homely house.

Aparently the list gets weirder as you go down, but I regress for your sanitys sake, for else there would be more.
Arafangwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2003, 02:50 PM   #71
Faenaduial
Wight

Faenaduial has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

My goodness, after reading these posts I am glad I'm not having most of your dreams (most of them seem more like nightmares!)

I usually remember my dreams and do alot of lucid dreaming. Maybe that is why they are usually a mix of LotR and real life and almost always good.

If I could have just one of my dreams come true it would be to be a Mirkwood or Lothlorien elf (I love forests).
Old 07-31-2003, 10:59 PM   #72
Elen Ilúvitauri
Pile O'Bones

Elen Ilúvitauri has just left Hobbiton.
Shield

I had adream last night i met Aragorn in an elevator and offered him a cigarette. Next in came Penelope Cruz and gave me a plant which i put my purse in and carried. I asked them what they were doing and Aragorn said "Finding Frodo" and Penelope said "Trying to kill Nicole" im like "ok then" and got off at the next floor...

Strange, but a dream no less.

Tommy, SNATCH'S answer to Pippin.
Elen Ilúvitauri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2003, 11:54 AM   #73
Elennar Starfire
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Elennar Starfire has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Yahoo to Elennar Starfire
Silmaril

If my dreams came true:

-There would be little ships sailing around on the floor in my room, on the blue starburst wrappers I put there, shooting marbles out of their cannons.
-I would be stuck jumping into a river off a bridge, floating down on a log, opening a door so I could float through, jumping off the log onto a trampoline, and having to start over because I can't do a flip.
-Gollum would be inside a dog food bag.
-I would be in the Shire trying to learn to speak Westron.
-I would be able to speak fluent Elvish.
-I would be able to turn into a duck at will.
-There would be an alien in my car.
-I would be a puddle, because I got bitten on the foot by a miniature dinosaur.
-I would have a purple poodle.
-Harry Potter would go to my school.
-I would have a magic ring that would turn me invisible if anyone got closer to me than two feet.(and they would be invisible too)
-Frodo would keep turning into a lizard.
-I would be trying to drown a living fork.

[ August 05, 2003: Message edited by: Elennar Starfire ]