The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-13-2010, 07:55 PM   #201
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilwarin538 View Post
I just refreshed the page. Ok, so now Mira's dead. This is crazy. According to the narration it wasn't even like someone showed up and killed her, she just died by freak accident. Going to assume it's the other secret role, or this is Eomer's kill maybe?
No, or I'd have indicated that the console had been sabotaged or something like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
Oh Captain my Captain, am I right in assuming Keeper Mira was modfired? ("getting slammed by work", and it was an accident, with no killer involved)
"Getting slammed by work" happens to be a direct quote from Mira herself.

—Also: the spirits of Sallymorph and myself have come to an understanding in the afterlife, and she may be helping out with tallies and so forth.
Old 06-13-2010, 08:04 PM   #202
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilwarin538 View Post
All the bandwaggoners got off fairly clean toDay, but the person who didn't bandwaggon and voted a wolf is suspicious. Now I do what ya'll did yesterDay and I look bad?
The difference between yesterDay's voting and toDay's is that toDay Paranoia doesn't look nearly as bad as BG did. In the case of BG, it's difficult for me to see how anyone could have backed away from voting her under those circumstances without having some knowledge she was innocent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
"Getting slammed by work" happens to be a direct quote from Mira herself.
At least there's an ordinary explanation for one occurrance on this ship.
Old 06-13-2010, 08:07 PM   #203
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
My, my, Modwen, your game is starting to be as silly and confusing as one of Sally's! Almost, anyway. Not quite, but then, it'd be hard to rival Sally's games.
Tehe. Just....tehe.

Anyway, to business....

Pitch-->Paranoia
Wilwa-->Paranoia (2)

More people should vote so's I have more to do. *nods sagely*
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 08:09 PM   #204
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Isabellkya is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Oh dear Pitch. You are quite funny.

Apparently, I am failing to see what you saw Wilwa. I know that BG copied Loslote's list; and rearranged the order. Hence why the exclamation point would be there.. she copied it. Yet in Loslote's list, she had herself under 'most innocent'. BG moved her(Loslote) to 'relatively innocent'. When I asked her about it - she said that she merely moved Loslote's name down, and retyped 'relatively uninnocentish' - which isn't even a category on either list. After of course saying she had copied/pasted Loslote's name under there. She also claimed that she didn't want to copy it in the first place. So honestly, her explanation of her actions.. made her look scummier - rather than clarify the 'mistake'.

I am not talking about fabrication in regards to BG copy/pasting Loslote's list. I am talking about fabrication in the fact the she listed Loslote under 'relatively innocent' then voted for her a handful of posts later.

I don't like how Wilwa is more than once, pushing how she voted for Sally.

I really do not like how Wilwa seems to be trying to put her vote somewhere where it will be effective. As in, she is looking for someone to lynch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilwa
I'm not going to vote for Inzil, because I have the feeling no one will go along with that. Ditto for Lottie and Shasta. So I'll go with my fourth option, though I wasn't originally planning on voting him, I'm willing to since I do find him suspicious and I'd rather not waste my vote toDay.
Old 06-13-2010, 08:11 PM   #205
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
I'm getting an uneasy feeling about Izzy, and also seeing what appears
to be a link between her and... someone else. But we shall see.
I do have a history of pretty much always suspecting her, so I'll
have to do my best to be objective here:

Day One

Banter, and this (I guess in response to Eomer's talk of wolves not
drawing attention to themselves on Day 1?)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy
Thinking someone couldn't be a metamorph because 'a metamorph would never do something that suspicious, or that x' .. doesn't necessarily work. Because a metamorph is obviously capable of anything.. add to that the specific player..
Interesting, considering the direction things took later that Day.
Obviously absolute statements are going to occasionally prove
false in WW, but as a general rule, Day one lynches are often confused
innocents who blunder out of carelessness while the wolves sit back and
enjoy the show. Wolves love those kinds of Day Ones.
Then again, I've argued with people who have written off Day 1's as
useless, too, since that kind of apathy is unproductive. Still, that
doesn't seem to be what Izzy's doing here. It seems more like a
sly spreading around of potential guilt than a call to action.
I always tend to "hear" a bit of a smirk behind Izzy's posts, which
I tend to read as "evil", though. I could be wrong.

Tries to get Sally to elaborate on her suspicions. Could really
be innocent or co-morphish equally easily, I think.

Asking about deadline.

Votes for BG for voting someone BG previously called "relatively
innocent". I find this vote way too... itchy-trigger-finger-ish. It seems
as though having an excuse to vote is more important to Izzy than finding the truth
at this point. Izzy could have asked about it - after all, as she herself points out toDay, people can think in their heads - I would assume she would include BG among the "people" who might do so, instead of jumping on her immediately like this.
Also noticed that Izzy doesn't yet bring up the "fabricated list" issue that she mentioned
toDay.

Telling Lottie to refresh.

Posts BG's list showing Lottie as "relatively innocent".

Banter about pattern.

After BG says she copied Lottie's list - points out she had to
have moved the name to "relatively innocent" from "most innocent".

Day Two:

Says (in response to Shasta) that voting for BG didn't even have
to depend on comparisons to her last game, but simply that
she voted for someone she had called innocentish.

Fairly sensible, if waffle-y, talk about the possibility of a Wilwamorph
voting for a Sallymorph on Day 1, plus some confusion about the narration.

Thinks the Assassin and the Defender know each others' roles.

Fairly defensive repsonse to Pitch's suspicions.
Quote:
If someone makes a mistake like she did - it implies her list of suspicions was fabricated. She did copy it from Loslote. Who would need a fabricated list? Innocent's don't. But metamorphs do.
Actually innocents might, especially gifteds on Day 1 who lack any solid suspicions. But be that as it
may, the question is - does Izzy realize that? Is she saying this in good faith? I have
to wonder that if the idea of the list being "fabricated" was so important, she would
probably have mentioned it yesterDay at some point.

Quote:
I needed to vote, and she did a scummy slip up. So I didn't particularly see a need to wait for her to explain.
Well, at least she's honest. May as well just say "I don't really care whether I vote for a baddie or not,
just as long as I get my vote in", eh, Izzy? Not an innocentish attitude in my book at all.

Claims she thought BG's vote may have also been a seer hint. I'm with Pitch on this - I don't buy it, plus, if she thought this, then she did the last thing an innocent should have done in jumping in with a vote for BG immediately!
This comment could even be a bit of morphish honesty. Sometimes that is a good strategy when evil - makes one's arguments more solid - but in this case, it's incriminating whether
true or false.

I find the repetition of the "didn't vote because of the previous game" a little odd.
There's plenty of reason to question Izzy's vote, regardless of that, and what she's doing kind of reminds me of the times I've been a wolf accused of doing something I actually didn't - focusing heavily on the part of the suspicions that don't apply while hoping the true guilt
is overlooked.

Yeah, Izzy's pretty suspicious, indeed. I don't see anyone more
suspicious around, so:

++Izzy

Edit: x'd with... speak of the devil!
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 08:11 PM   #206
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
it's difficult for me to see how anyone could have backed away from voting her under those circumstances without having some knowledge she was innocent.
I backed away!!! I took a couple minutes to look more closely at what she was saying, and at the two lists in question, and I was able to understand what she was saying. Once I got that it had just been a mistake I wasn't going to vote for her since that had been the only point against her. I could have taken the easy way out, shut my mouth and went a long with it, but I didn't.

Anyway. I'm going for real now, I really can't stay up any longer or I'll be exhausted for work in the morning.

x'ed with Izzy and Rikae
Old 06-13-2010, 08:19 PM   #207
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Here and reading. I got to Pitch's #42 in my analysis of him before I got sucked into something else and am just now getting back, so that will get done tomorrow.

Right now Wilwa's defenses of herself are seeming more and more impassioned and frustrated, and while normally I'm a sucker for the frustrated innocent defense (having been a frustrated innocent more than once ), I still can't help but think this is morphish frustration rather than innocent. Barring anything truly damning, I'll probably be voting for Wilwa today.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 08:21 PM   #208
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
[*highlight]++Izzy[/highlight]
I must admit, I rather approve. I would not be adverse to an Izzy-lynch.

EDIT: xed with Shasta
Old 06-13-2010, 08:25 PM   #209
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Re-vamped list

Wolf Pack:
Wilwa
Izzy

Probable Innocents:
Lottie (without the probable, of course)
Zil

Nary A Clue (But Gonna Say...Innocent???):
WWinty
Rikae
Noia
Shasta

Nary A Clue (But Gonna Say...Naughty-Morphy???)
Pitchie
Old 06-13-2010, 08:28 PM   #210
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
I have to agree with you on Wilwa's defense, Shasta. She's definitely second highest on my suspect list, but I'm kind of hoping the Assassin already has or will check her. If Izzy's guilty, that points to Wilwa quite nicely (look at her comments on the BG-wagoners), and either an innocent or guilty Izzy would shed light on the BG wagon.
Old 06-13-2010, 08:28 PM   #211
Paranoia
Haunting Spirit

Paranoia has just left Hobbiton.
You know, reading this over, Pitch, I'm finding you really intersting right now.

Let's start with your analysis of yesterday's votes and actions, and your, you know, overall willingness to attack someone who so far hasn't posted or said anything at all today. Yes, lets.

I don't think I really have to defend myself on the BG vote; I put down why I voted her, reasons beyond the "omg the lists didn't match up" and I did indeed look at both lists; the explanation made absolutely no sense to me and it still doesn't, because the titles were different, and she had obviously reworked bits and pieces of it. There was simply no other conclusion I could come to in my mind. And I honestly think the person who looks the worse out of what happened in the last 20 or so minutes is Willwuffin, because no matter how I read her posts there it all felt like the same thing.

"I really think BG is innocent but I'm not going to deign to tell you guys why I think so, despite how blatantly suspect she is being. I'm going to blithely throw my vote away on sally, and continue saying that even though I think BG is really innocent, I'm not going to meaningfully help her in any shape or form."

On another note, when Shasta and Izzy showed up to defend themselves, you were readily willing to relent; you went from one to the next and then finally me, but as interesting as that is, you completely ignored Zul. It's one thing to vote an innocent with a reason and turn out wrong. It's another thing to vote an innocent without saying a bloody thing, being wrong, and skating by. Something's off there.

Another thing is your basically list topping suspicion of Wilowil.. and yet you still vote me. Something's off there, considering you've basically link her with me/shasta/izzy as the definite member of whatever morphpack is on the ship. Care to explain why you voted me above the one constant amongst your conjecture? "Well well if you're a wolf you're dangerous!" Doesn't cut it. That is always a horrible reason, because you are basically bringing a justification into the game that boils down to "what if they're a wolf?"

I am also not liking Willy's "wahhh the bandwagonners got off scott clean! wahhh why am I under suspicion!" posts. You won't deflect attention, Morph.

Also, to those who are going "He was in the middle of the BG voters where he can skate on by!!!!" Really let me ask you; are you just trying to get on my nerves with that logic? Morphs, Wolves, and Mafia will vote in any order they please. And I don't really call it bandwagoning when someone can provide decent reasoning; bandwagoning to me is just simply voting for someone with an overall rehashed reason.

But let's have a hypothetical situation. Let's say I was a morph. Would I have any reason to vote BG, or further add fuel to the fire when it looked like she was going to get lynched on her own anyway? Nope. It's like last game. Every post of her's added fuel to the metaphorical fire, and the more I looked at her the worse I felt about her. I said as much, and I gave reasoning for why I felt the way I did. If I was Morphanoia, I would have known she was innocent. I probably would have thrown an insubstantial vote on someone I was more suspicious earlier in the day on say... Eomer. That way I have a throwaway that isn't a, you know, obvious throwaway. UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE I COULD MENTION *COUGH*WILLYWUFIKINS*COUGH*. Yes, it sucks she was the seer. Yes, I was wrong. But honestly nothing else made more sense to me at the moment, and her explanation for the differentiation between her suspect list and her vote of lottie for lottie's asking others to come along and vote just did not sit well with me.

On the Note of Lottie: I am very much inclined to think her innocent at the moment, simply based on the fact she didn't have to push for BG for the lynch, nor does she right now have to be stopping (or trying at least) the lynch of an innocent. Overall, she's doing more genuine analysis than I remember from her wolf counterpart, who was rather happy to let things progress how they were going.

I'm also having a hard time reading Zul as a wolf, as since BG seemed like a sure thing at the end of yesterday, he'd have no reason to just come and vote her without a word; Now, this isn't to say he might not have done that as a sneaakkky gambit to say "well as a wolf I wouldn't do that" but... it feels doubtful at the moment.

WIth all of this in mind, my vote is going to

++Willowuffyfluffykins, also known as Wilwarin.

Should I get lynched in the interrim, I'm laying down my suspicions as Pitch, Wilwarin, and Zul as a possibility. I am uneasy about Izzy but I don't feel too bad about her at the moment. I believe Shasta, Lottie, and Rikae as town.

Also, yes my accusation of Rikae in my first post was meant as a joke, both in poking fun at how high strung I was my first game and as a bit of hypocritical humor. I didn't think I'd have to explain this... but there you go.
Paranoia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 08:28 PM   #212
wintywinty
Haunting Spirit

wintywinty has just left Hobbiton.
Just finished reading.

Most Suspicious:

Pitchwife, Wilwa, Noia, and Zil

NotQuiteasSuspicious:

Izzy, Lottie

NotSuspicious: Shasta, Rikae

Undecided:

Everyone Else

AbsoultelyNoSuspicion:

WintyWinty

I will vote in the top category listed, unless someone posts something glaringly wolfish between now and the DL.

X'd with last 3 posts

Last edited by wintywinty; 06-13-2010 at 08:32 PM.
wintywinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 08:29 PM   #213
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Silmaril

Half an hour till DL.
Old 06-13-2010, 08:30 PM   #214
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Aren't we all ignoring someone? Where's Keeper of Dol Guldur? Slated to be modfired if xe doesn't vote very soon, of course - or is xe modfired already?
Old 06-13-2010, 08:31 PM   #215
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Pitch-->Paranoia
Wilwa-->Paranoia (2)
Rikae-->Izzy
Paranoia-->Wilwa
Old 06-13-2010, 08:34 PM   #216
wintywinty
Haunting Spirit

Could someone post the formatting to highlight stuff please?
Old 06-13-2010, 08:35 PM   #217
Paranoia
Haunting Spirit

[highlight]
Old 06-13-2010, 08:35 PM   #218
wintywinty
Haunting Spirit

Thanks

[Pitchwife]
Old 06-13-2010, 08:36 PM   #219
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Quote:
Aren't we all ignoring someone? Where's Keeper of Dol Guldur? Slated to be modfired if xe doesn't vote very soon, of course - or is xe modfired already?
Already modfired, I'm thinking.
Old 06-13-2010, 08:36 PM   #220
wintywinty
Haunting Spirit

That wasn't it.

X'd with Lottie
Old 06-13-2010, 08:36 PM   #221
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
I must admit, I rather approve. I would not be adverse to an Izzy-lynch.
I haven't honestly given a lot of thought to Izzy, though Rikae does bring up some interesting points.

However, I think Wilwa is still tops on my list.

Quote:
Already modfired, by request.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wintywinty View Post
Could someone post the formatting to highlight stuff please?
Highlight text /Highlight in brackets with no spaces

x/d with all since 216
Old 06-13-2010, 08:36 PM   #222
Paranoia
Haunting Spirit

Erm, rather the highlight goes in the brackets.

Edit: Xed with Lottie, Zul, and Winty.
Old 06-13-2010, 08:37 PM   #223
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Thanks

[Pitchwife]
What winty means to say is....

[coding]++Pitchwife[/coding]

Winty, if you quote this post you'll see the exact formatting.

Also, Rikae, Keeper=Mira, and she is in fact deaded. *weeps over her body*

ETA: Obviously, my "vote" doesn't count. As soon as Winty fixes his coding I'll remove it from my post. ^_^
Old 06-13-2010, 08:38 PM   #224
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Silmaril

Quote:
Pay attention!

EDIT:X'd with Sally. Okay, I'll accept that her re-formatted vote on winty's behalf.
Old 06-13-2010, 08:38 PM   #225
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

I'm not liking this Paranoia wagon. There really seems to be little decent reasoning behind it, and a very morphish looking Wilwa made it a wagon at all (very quickly and eagerly, even). I don't really find Pitch morphish - what he's doing here does seem a bit like what a tasty apple pastry might, though, in order to deflect suspicion from the really morphish. I will really have to look closer at the interaction between Pitch and Wilwa, because the Paranoia votes seem almost coordinated. Like I said, more cobbler/morphish than co-morphish.
Old 06-13-2010, 08:38 PM   #226
wintywinty
Haunting Spirit

++Pitchwife

Thank you, it was a little confusing.
Old 06-13-2010, 08:39 PM   #227
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Pitch-->Paranoia
Wilwa-->Paranoia (2)
Rikae-->Izzy
Paranoia-->Wilwa
Winty-->Pitchie

EDIT: x'd since my last. And now I want a tasty apple pastry. Darn.
Old 06-13-2010, 08:39 PM   #228
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Oh man - I wondered why I had never noticed Mira was playing until she was modfired! Oy.
Old 06-13-2010, 08:43 PM   #229
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Quote:
++Pitchwife
Got reasoning behind that, winty? I know you had him on your "suspicious"
category, but why?
Old 06-13-2010, 08:44 PM   #230
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoia View Post
You know, reading this over, Pitch, I'm finding you really intersting right now.

Let's start with your analysis of yesterday's votes and actions, and your, you know, overall willingness to attack someone who so far hasn't posted or said anything at all today. Yes, lets.

I don't think I really have to defend myself on the BG vote; I put down why I voted her, reasons beyond the "omg the lists didn't match up" and I did indeed look at both lists; the explanation made absolutely no sense to me and it still doesn't, because the titles were different, and she had obviously reworked bits and pieces of it. There was simply no other conclusion I could come to in my mind. And I honestly think the person who looks the worse out of what happened in the last 20 or so minutes is Willwuffin, because no matter how I read her posts there it all felt like the same thing.

"I really think BG is innocent but I'm not going to deign to tell you guys why I think so, despite how blatantly suspect she is being. I'm going to blithely throw my vote away on sally, and continue saying that even though I think BG is really innocent, I'm not going to meaningfully help her in any shape or form."

On another note, when Shasta and Izzy showed up to defend themselves, you were readily willing to relent; you went from one to the next and then finally me, but as interesting as that is, you completely ignored Zul. It's one thing to vote an innocent with a reason and turn out wrong. It's another thing to vote an innocent without saying a bloody thing, being wrong, and skating by. Something's off there.

Another thing is your basically list topping suspicion of Wilowil.. and yet you still vote me. Something's off there, considering you've basically link her with me/shasta/izzy as the definite member of whatever morphpack is on the ship. Care to explain why you voted me above the one constant amongst your conjecture? "Well well if you're a wolf you're dangerous!" Doesn't cut it. That is always a horrible reason, because you are basically bringing a justification into the game that boils down to "what if they're a wolf?"

I am also not liking Willy's "wahhh the bandwagonners got off scott clean! wahhh why am I under suspicion!" posts. You won't deflect attention, Morph.

Also, to those who are going "He was in the middle of the BG voters where he can skate on by!!!!" Really let me ask you; are you just trying to get on my nerves with that logic? Morphs, Wolves, and Mafia will vote in any order they please. And I don't really call it bandwagoning when someone can provide decent reasoning; bandwagoning to me is just simply voting for someone with an overall rehashed reason.

But let's have a hypothetical situation. Let's say I was a morph. Would I have any reason to vote BG, or further add fuel to the fire when it looked like she was going to get lynched on her own anyway? Nope. It's like last game. Every post of her's added fuel to the metaphorical fire, and the more I looked at her the worse I felt about her. I said as much, and I gave reasoning for why I felt the way I did. If I was Morphanoia, I would have known she was innocent. I probably would have thrown an insubstantial vote on someone I was more suspicious earlier in the day on say... Eomer. That way I have a throwaway that isn't a, you know, obvious throwaway. UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE I COULD MENTION *COUGH*WILLYWUFIKINS*COUGH*. Yes, it sucks she was the seer. Yes, I was wrong. But honestly nothing else made more sense to me at the moment, and her explanation for the differentiation between her suspect list and her vote of lottie for lottie's asking others to come along and vote just did not sit well with me.

On the Note of Lottie: I am very much inclined to think her innocent at the moment, simply based on the fact she didn't have to push for BG for the lynch, nor does she right now have to be stopping (or trying at least) the lynch of an innocent. Overall, she's doing more genuine analysis than I remember from her wolf counterpart, who was rather happy to let things progress how they were going.

I'm also having a hard time reading Zul as a wolf, as since BG seemed like a sure thing at the end of yesterday, he'd have no reason to just come and vote her without a word; Now, this isn't to say he might not have done that as a sneaakkky gambit to say "well as a wolf I wouldn't do that" but... it feels doubtful at the moment.

WIth all of this in mind, my vote is going to

[*highlight]++Willowuffyfluffykins, also known as Wilwarin.[/highlight]

Should I get lynched in the interrim, I'm laying down my suspicions as Pitch, Wilwarin, and Zul as a possibility. I am uneasy about Izzy but I don't feel too bad about her at the moment. I believe Shasta, Lottie, and Rikae as town.

Also, yes my accusation of Rikae in my first post was meant as a joke, both in poking fun at how high strung I was my first game and as a bit of hypocritical humor. I didn't think I'd have to explain this... but there you go.
And so it begins. She has gathered her first vote...

See, I tend to trust Noia a bit more from this post. After reading this, I want him to be lynched even less. So, I'd like an Izzy or Wilwa lynch a lot better. Sally forth, townsfolk, and please tell me which you'd prefer. (I just wanted to use the word Sally in a non-Sally related context. )

Noia, by the way, I was amused by your first post, especially the "twitching for a full hour."
Old 06-13-2010, 08:45 PM   #231
wintywinty
Haunting Spirit

Yes,
It is the same reasoning that I posted yesterday. I believe its on the bottom of page 4.

X'd with Lottie
Old 06-13-2010, 08:47 PM   #232
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Well, I think Para's response was adequate. No vote for him from me toDay.

I'd like to look at Izzy more closely, maybe toMorrow.

++Wilwa

For previously stated reasons.
Old 06-13-2010, 08:47 PM   #233
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

For clarification. My #52 was in response to Loslote's #37.
It happens quite often, not even sure why I need to point to it again. People will rule x player out of being a wolf for x reason, because wolves just won't do that. Most often it happens with new players. Quite a few people completely ruled Paranoia out as a wolf, because he was new to the BD - which they read as new to Werewolf in general. Which was not true. I've played in games with him before, it was even stated. Wolves will do just about anything under the sun, especially if it will further their cause - a victory.

My reason for voting for BG implied fabrication/lying/falsehood. Things don't need to be spelled out like that, for it to be seen.

No. 99% of the time, innocents do not need to fabricate a list of their suspicions. Even if they have a result which they are trying to get out - there is still the rest of the player list. Which will have honest suspicions. Wolves on the other hand, know whom the wolves are - therefore will not have honest suspicions.

Really Rikae; suspecting me is all good and fine. But twisting my words, and putting your own meanings to what I said - is beyond ridiculous.

I stated right with my seer thought, that I immediately ruled BG out - as she was too new to try a move such as that.

Again, you are giving your own reasons to what I actually said and meant. I can be a stickler for details. I don't sit well - ever - with people attributing data to me wrongly. I own up to my own actions - but say I did something which I didn't; what I should just continue to let people think that I voted BG because of last game; when I did not. It is conclusions based upon false information.

X'd with everything after #208.
Old 06-13-2010, 08:48 PM   #234
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Pitch-->Paranoia
Wilwa-->Paranoia (2)
Rikae-->Izzy
Paranoia-->Wilwa
Winty-->Pitchie
Pitch-->Wilwa (2)

*grabs some popcorn, listens to rain and waits for more vote posts*
Old 06-13-2010, 08:50 PM   #235
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Silmaril

Ten minutes.
Old 06-13-2010, 08:52 PM   #236
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

So, Izzy, you think that it's reasonable to say that copying someone else's suspicion list and then voting, three posts later, for a person you listed as "relatively innocentish" is the sort of thing to further a wolf's victory? On day one, in a village full of inexperienced players eager to lynch for a silly blunder? Wow. I've seen you as a wolf before, and you can be surprisingly formidable, considering you hold such absurd views about wolfish success.

ROFL.
Old 06-13-2010, 08:53 PM   #237
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

++Vanilwuffin

For, of course, previously stated reasons...

EDIT: xed with Rikae...actually, none of the BeiGe-bandwaggoners were particularly inexperienced...
Old 06-13-2010, 08:53 PM   #238
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Pitch-->Paranoia
Wilwa-->Paranoia (2)
Rikae-->Izzy
Paranoia-->Wilwa
Winty-->Pitchie
Pitch-->Wilwa (2)

*grabs some popcorn, listens to rain and waits for more vote posts*

You appear to have me and Pitch confused there, and he's on there twice.
Old 06-13-2010, 08:54 PM   #239
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
You appear to have me and Pitch confused there, and he's on there twice.
Bugger. Sorry, love.

Pitch-->Paranoia
Wilwa-->Paranoia (2)
Rikae-->Izzy
Paranoia-->Wilwa
Winty-->Pitchie
Dun-->Wilwa (2)
Lottie-->Snuggle Muffin (3)
Old 06-13-2010, 08:58 PM   #240
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

I thought we were supposed to be voting for whom we thought suspicious. Not whom had more potential to be lynched. Or did the nature of werewolf change in the last week or something without my knowledge?

Rikae. Why do you think this village is full of inexperienced players? 98% of what you say is absolutely ridiculous.

++Rikae

You can deem it as OMGUS I suppose, though that isn't the reason. Yes we interpret what others do - but blatantly spinning it to fit your vote.. come on.