The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-24-2008, 11:44 AM   #41
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
I will start sending out the roles now.

Remember to switch to invisible mode.
Old 02-29-2008, 09:14 PM   #42
THE Ka
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Send a message via MSN to THE Ka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
THE Ka placed herself in a situation where she would have been relatively possibly been removed from the game. So, in a way, the wolves did us a favour by killing her (now that sounds quite horrible, sorry Ka )
No need to worry, I knew I was going to die anyways, though I thought it might have been more in the way of Boro's passing, since I was in the jurisdiction of Aganzir's rules. Though, I guess it was a good idea for me to exit stage left now because I doubt very much I could contribute to helping against wolves.

(Plus Boro got the better ending! Hurons! Very jealous, y'know...). I was actually excited today, because I usually don't have such a lovely death in WW, since I don't appear to be the type for epic death scenes, so guess my surprise when I had one as lovely as that.

And Aganzir, I completely agree with Death. The pre-scene reminded me of when I give my cousins art lessons, they just want to take all of the crayons and paint and throw it in at once, then expect it to not turn into a glob *sigh*.
Or, the time I tried to show my friend's brother how to use a potter's wheel, big mistake... Clay was on everyone and everywhere.

Thanks everyone! Good luck with your wolf hunt, remember not to forget that even those who take the time to contribute can be good wolvies.
Oh, and sorry if I was a bit of a smartmouth at times, I couldn't help it with all the lovely endings here and there.

~ Ka

Last edited by THE Ka; 02-29-2008 at 09:24 PM.
THE Ka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 10:16 PM   #43
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
I promised at the proper time an explanation. I wanted to see what Agan wanted to do before I said anything. (Thank you for the "removal narration," it's quite funny and definitely fitting...don't pay attention to The Ka )

So, I was hit with an unexpected bomb shell. It would have been extremely hard for me to stick to the voting requirement and I definitely would not have been able to keep up with the pace. Therefore, even though I deeply regret doing this, I thought it would be best to withdraw.

The company I work for is facing a law suit. A motorcycle slammed into the back of one of our snow plow trucks, and now we're getting sued. I don't know when this will get cleared up, the legal system can be terribly slow at times, but I have to appear as a "character witness" to testify that our driver has had a good record for the 12 years he's been working for us and the driver of the motorcycle was following too closely for how bad the weather conditions were.

I'm sorry if I came off irritated and offensive, I definitely didn't mean anything personally. I just cordially dislike frivolous lawsuits as they are nothing but a waste of my time...but as long as there are ambulance chaser attorneys well I guess they'll still be here.

Again, I regret having to do this, but I feel it's a must. I wish both sides a good game and best of luck.
Old 02-29-2008, 10:59 PM   #44
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
*curses the legal system and over-paid attorneys*

Well, sorry to see you go Boromir; I liked watching your posts from beyond the grave. *curses again, but this time curses the wolfsies* I hope everything works out well, and I hope I get to play with you in another game!

~~Sally~~
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 01:37 AM   #45
THE Ka
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Send a message via MSN to THE Ka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
...but as long as there are ambulance chaser attorneys well I guess they'll still be here
Ugh yes.
Hopefully your time in court goes swiftly and without additional trips in. I guess sometimes people demand to be justified in their mistakes, and they need people like you to grant them the wish ...

Quote:
it's quite funny and definitely fitting...don't pay attention to The Ka
Oh pfft...

~ Ka
THE Ka is offline   Reply With Quote